MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

Comments

• BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    ^t's so annoying when someone thinks they're sweet and does that crap. Had this 1 dude who I beat about 7/10 to 1/3 (every 7 to 10 wins I get, he gets 1 to 3) manage to get the lead 1 game last week (I was coming back from DC) and just waited/did nothing against my lone psy. of course my psy still got the best of the storm trying that BS but he still did the same shit once I killed storm.

next time some fool does that shit I'm just gonna leave the match. you can't even call that RQing if you are seriously going to waste my time like that.
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
  • KhaosdragonKhaosdragon IronSent Joined: Posts: 1,655
    ^t's so annoying when someone thinks they're sweet and does that crap. Had this 1 dude who I beat about 7/10 to 1/3 (every 7 to 10 wins I get, he gets 1 to 3) manage to get the lead 1 game last week (I was coming back from DC) and just waited/did nothing against my lone psy. of course my psy still got the best of the storm trying that BS but he still did the same shit once I killed storm.

next time some fool does that shit I'm just gonna leave the match. you can't even call that RQing if you are seriously going to waste my time like that.

Ya at that point it's not a fighting game anymore. You'd do better hoppin on modern warfare if you want to play campers lol. I usually just do snapouts all match just to piss em off to let em know I can tag your ass whenever I want to. Really kills the fact that i actually want to have FUN on the game. If it's a tournament for cash or a MM it'll be diff but online c'mon. I fuck around all the time online lmao
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    Guy sent me hatemail yesterday cuz he was playin the keepaway and run time out game. So i decided to have fun and do the same thing and he gets HEATED sayin: "F.U. If you gonna win just finish me instead of runnin time out that's a bitch move." So I was like ooohhh the irony LMAO

We should do a hate mail contest and see who gets the best hate mail. Take pictures and post them. I think the hate mail i get is funny as hell. I get messages like this. "Icebeams sucks you bitch" "You spamming a$$hole" "Fuck guiles launch into air combo" and others are just threats. LMFAO
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,272 admin
    Preppy: We will get some runbacks 2morrow. Add me btw so I dont have to go searching. Btw, what u think about that update. The new interface for 360?
    Nah, I'm taking a break for a while. There's so much better things to do generally than to immerse myself in that cesspool, even if there are good people here and there to chill with. I've been trying lately, but the dbag quotient seems to be growing rapidly. =\

The new update is a little bright white for me, but it seems a little faster which is nice. I'm sad MvC2 and SF4 aren't Kinect-enabled though. "XBOX! snapback!" would be awesome*.

*: The voice recognition works through calling out "Xbox" then speaking the title of the screen item you want it to execute.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

We should do a hate mail contest and see who gets the best hate mail. Take pictures and post them. I think the hate mail i get is funny as hell. I get messages like this. "Icebeams sucks you bitch" "You spamming a$$hole" "Fuck guiles launch into air combo" and others are just threats. LMFAO

OMG lets do that please that'll be so much fun LMAO. One of the funniest ones I got was "You cheap bitch real men stay and fight on the ground, you're not supposed to JUMP!!!!!" and " This game was supposed to be played like SF WITHOUT assists cuz that's the bitch thing to DO!" :D
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • fluffymoochickenfluffymoochicken Joined: Posts: 169
    Yeah - I get bored playing high tier and so will screw around and then the 1-20 guy teabags and rqs. I've started just putting antisocial players on MUTE and studiously avoiding them. The guys *playing* runaway Storm against Amingo: I can marginally respect that, since I know I play all sorts of random teams to try to figure them out a little better. But the part where you get roid-ragey because somebody dared to pick Amingo - I just don't get the lack of social skills.

Up here in Seattle, I know that I'm just not committed enough to ever dominate Kuan/Row/JMar/Thuong/Rattana/Dann/Theo/SamB/Drew, so am perfectly content not being the best in the world and merely casually enjoying a hell of a game.
    I stopped playing Marvel for nearly half a year, and so I was shocked to see how much more hate-spewing and teabagging nonsense there is these days. I swear I don't remember it being this bad before... except that time when I started beating people with Roll.

I totally agree with you on the second paragraph too. Wanting to be the best player at MvC2 now is close to an impossible feat anyway. Those long-time tournament players have around a decade of experience over everyone else, and that would especially decimate people who picked up the game within the last couple of years.
    Lately it seems there's a competition to see who can be the douchiest on XBLA. Clearly I need to take a break and come back when it's kittens cookies and sunshine time.
    You could always play me. I'm not exactly pro at the game, but I try my best.
  • AkumaTXAkumaTX Joined: Posts: 3,875
    I hate it when people teabag, lose, and send a game invite after RQing.

Don't even play if you counter my low tier with top tier, lose, and RQ.

Dude stop fronting. You RQ on me all the time and blame it on your connection. Sometimes I do believe you though, seeing as how India really does not have good providers.
    Bad games go to:

xplosiveMDV - Won a match, teabagged, ragequit the next.

Robbys12play - Lost 5 times, won once, teabagged, ragequit.

Vinyl COSMiX - Rage quit after being hit by three Ryu bread and butters. xD Wow.
  • dereklearnslowdereklearnslow Zim zam Joined: Posts: 685
    My nomination for best hatemail:

DO IT 4 DA LOW:
    USE A FAGGET
  • Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,408
    My nomination for best hatemail:

DO IT 4 DA LOW:
    USE A FAGGET

slasher ex:

EAT MY SPERM WHALE DICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not sure if he called me a whale dick or that he had a sperm whale dick, but it was pretty gay to say the least
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
  • b1gaznb1gazn SWAG Joined: Posts: 7,463
    Bgs to totobrain. All he does is flash kick until his Guile dies and then thc until you win.
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I'd rather buy 6 copies of MvC2 than buy 1 copy of TvC3!

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • VidnessVidness Spirules Joined: Posts: 1,112
    slasher ex:

EAT MY SPERM WHALE DICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not sure if he called me a whale dick or that he had a sperm whale dick, but it was pretty gay to say the least

Lol that guy normally quits when my name pops up. He probably owns a sperm whale and is trying to get you to eat it in an impolite manner...

-Vidness
    "It was greed that killed him" - Vidness
    Some guy counter-picked my Ryu/Sentinel/AAA team with Cable/Sentinel/Blackheart, and then rage quit right as I was dealing the finishing blow. xDDD

I think the gamertag was "BoSh1Do", but I don't remember if that was him or not now.
  • JappoJappo The Sexy Madness Joined: Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BGs goes out to Stizzy SRK. Rq on me. Scrub
    "I laughed out load on that one."-Shade

"Why did you have load in your mouth...???"-3b1r4h
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Joined: Posts: 45
    Oh, chrisfreemind, you're such a card.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/Bricobrosse/freemind.jpg

The "Bitch tron assist" one came before the match but after I'd picked my team. So I decided to humor him and not call her in at all. Unfortunately this meant abusing Ken's nasty grab and mashing the hell out of it, which led to him ragequitting and message number two.

I'm honestly not great at the mashing either, it seems like it only works about half the time, so the turbo accusation is really rather inspiring in a way.
    XBOX LIVE GT: Bricobrosse
  • BigJonStud12BigJonStud12 Great Stick of DOOM Joined: Posts: 97
    Bad games to my network earlier while playing Oneup420. There was a lot of lag being caused on my end. I do try my best to make sure that there is very little lag as possible on my end, however, I am not the only person on the network. I do have a roommate who likes to download a lot using torrents. So if it lags on my end I am sorry for that, but please don't send stupid messages saying that I am lagging on purpose. Seriously, those type of comments can really tick me off.
    "Luck is for idiots."

- Dr. Doom
    DOOM #3
    Were you playing ranked or casual? It seems kinda evil to be playing ranked with a ganky connection.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• BigJonStud12BigJonStud12 Great Stick of DOOM Joined: Posts: 97
    I was playing ranked unfortunately. Normally, I do try to test to see if I will lag or not before getting into a game. At first, I thought I was good, but once we got done selecting characters, it just went downhill from there. Once I get into a game, I just have a "no quit" policy. Even if a game is really laggy no matter which end it is from, I just try to deal with it the best that I can until the game is over. Once I got done with the match, I stopped playing online because I knew despite my efforts there was going to be lag.
    "Luck is for idiots."

- Dr. Doom
    DOOM #3
  • TLk1TLk1 Goliath Joined: Posts: 112
    Bad Fucking game to "DarnWallababy" or something like that. I swear if I ever see you agin on rank i will make you quit marvel. in the past hes beaten me but recently 2 months and so on i have been OCV' ing your scrubby ass. when he wins he will tea bag you. when hes losing he will rage quit. he is the complete package on the name "SCRUB". I am on another level now you can't win against me anymore haha.
    Northwest
  • Taiga_KneeTaiga_Knee Facsimileclock4 Joined: Posts: 1,129

None of those were the least bit funny.
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=91720
  • Taiga_KneeTaiga_Knee Facsimileclock4 Joined: Posts: 1,129
    Were you playing ranked or casual? It seems kinda evil to be playing ranked with a ganky connection.

Zacheeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! He man. I might have to come up and visit before the end of the month cause I'm prob selling my car and starting to bike. I'm unaware if Preppopolis is still poppin so I'll check the NW thread. Just wanted to throw that out there. Peace meng.
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=91720
    After beating this guy with a Hulk/Cyclops/Doom team, I got this message:

chinzee.png
    After beating this guy with a Hulk/Cyclops/Doom team, I got this message:

chinzee.png

Oh WOW rly? XD
  • dereklearnslowdereklearnslow Zim zam Joined: Posts: 685
    I've received hacking threats before. Never been hacked to my knowledge.
  • MixupMixup .. Joined: Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I had this horribly laggy game with some name like XxDarkNightXx, he immediately sends me an inv after i win the msp msp mirror, i send back a mssg that no thanks, its too laggy

he responds with "lol your not that good, the game was lagging all over the place so don't get so hyped up lol GG.

I was unaware that "no thanks 2 laggy" was indicative of hulkomania hype levels.
    Rip-Craig-Brian-Ian-Mark-Debbie-Michael
    ~EMS~"I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things."
    Oh WOW rly? XD
    Yes, really. Winning at Marvel is a lot more serious than you may think!
  • RomnetoRomneto MSP/MST-Rex Joined: Posts: 203
    Bad Games to .

The video speaks for itself :lol: :tdown:
    MvC2 videos: www.youtube.com/bretth123 (7,000 videos)
    I'm surprised that you haven't run across more complainers, Brett. I've seen other Youtube posters (like beex215) who get them all the time.
  • DrumlinerJoeDrumlinerJoe Joined: Posts: 2,116
    Bad Games to .

Shit like this makes me look forward to the new top tier in MVC3.
    Shit like this makes me look forward to the new top tier in MVC3.

LOL! Why haven't I seen you online Drumliner?

-Vidness
    Ah, I haven't renewed my XBL account in months. I should get on that.
  • BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    Bad Games to .

lol his comments at the end just open up the possibilities for a salty sequel!
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
  • X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,780
    so we come here if we want to tell on players?
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
  • MixupMixup .. Joined: Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so we come here if we want to tell on players?

yes, this is mvcnypd.
    Rip-Craig-Brian-Ian-Mark-Debbie-Michael
    ~EMS~"I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things."
    The thing about this thread is that it's kind of a great chance to be warned about dbag players in advance. I strongly prefer to play friendly casual, so knowing which guys are crazy makes my time spent gaming way more fun.

I put jerks on Mute, a nice visual indicator that the guy is unpleasant. I might lose to slow-pick Storm/Guile and the guy teabags my dead Amingo, but then that guy is on mute and next time he comes around I just go straight to high tier because - why bother? You reallllllly want to gloat over a victory, you might as well earn it. =\

• X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,780
    that is true
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
    The thing about this thread is that it's kind of a great chance to be warned about dbag players in advance. I strongly prefer to play friendly casual, so knowing which guys are crazy makes my time spent gaming way more fun.

I put jerks on Mute, a nice visual indicator that the guy is unpleasant. I might lose to slow-pick Storm/Guile and the guy teabags my dead Amingo, but then that guy is on mute and next time he comes around I just go straight to high tier because - why bother? You reallllllly want to gloat over a victory, you might as well earn it. =\

Funny thing is you don't get to retaliate because when you beat THEM they will ragequit :)
    FUck teabagging I just straight on taunt bitches like that.
  • RomnetoRomneto MSP/MST-Rex Joined: Posts: 203
    MvC2 videos: www.youtube.com/bretth123 (7,000 videos)
  • starkilledstarkilled Black and white (I'm really black) Joined: Posts: 1,702

that guy never stops talking. wow.
    fuck a relationship. god told that stupid bitch eve not to eat the fuckin mango or whatever, the bitch did, and fucked everyone. fuck women! shout out to snakes! -jimmy1200