MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

Comments

• PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,946 admin
    I've never rage quit.

If you're mad that i beat you dont have to make stuff up.

Whats your gamertag?
    I think he's just trolling, since he's been called out for ragequitting on everbody else.

Also, the local players mock him. =\

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Mvc2 DaysMvc2 Days Joined: Posts: 22
    wait, who ragequit on who lol
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Joined: Posts: 45
    Bad game to RomperStomper (there were numbers in there but I'll be damned if I remember where they were) for blasting "Groove is in the Heart" into his microphone during the match.

Okay, now that I've written it down it's pretty funny, but at the time it was aggravating.
    XBOX LIVE GT: Bricobrosse
  • dereklearnslowdereklearnslow Zim zam Joined: Posts: 685
    BG's to cable senpai, tchalla king, Y2Q, and Silvamist. Fought all four in a row, and they all RQ.
  • SGTBUTTSTUFFINSSGTBUTTSTUFFINS Joined: Posts: 13
    "I tapped that ass"? Ummm... o_O

Yeah, can't say that I've been sexually harassed on XBL before.

I can. This guy was pretty new to mvc2 it seemed and i beat him. He sent me a message, something like "Wow! That was great! Let's play again! First to 3 has to kiss the losers butt LOL!!!" I should've stopped there but I played him anyway. After I beat him he goes "You win! Well, I guess I gotta do what I gotta do..um...lol..." I asked him if he was a fetishist or something and he got REALLY defensive. He then sent me this long-ass message saying that he got the idea cause my tag is SGTBUTTSTUFFINS...

Long story short: My ass was in need of protection.
  • Shoestring057Shoestring057 Joined: Posts: 124
    ^^^

Your avatar is hilarious :lol::lol:
    BG's R3D LOTUS, fidelm06, and KillaRockLee718. All RQ's.
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    bgs to Cloud X16, I have a jugg comeback vs his cable/psylocke, next game I use Spiral/BH/Cable and he RQs right when he's about to lose.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • ShawnLoganownzuShawnLoganownzu slogan8r Joined: Posts: 3,575
    BG's to Totobrain... guy RQ's every time and then rejoins.

who is this guy? He lags bad too, must be from Mexico.

edit:

;D <3
    B1gazn's XBL record: -2612312345377837532312450302006612353454535323753753753537537834253429789678394; -15412312312312312345007534233234234234234233783738734564281 streak max
    Bg's to scummbagg. Highlights Akuma so I pick thanos/jugg/collosus thinking he want's low tier, only for him to pick blackheart/doom/im. Then RQ's when he loses. Fucking scrub of the highest order.
  • b1gaznb1gazn SWAG Joined: Posts: 7,463
    Bg's to scummbagg. Highlights Akuma so I pick thanos/jugg/collosus thinking he want's low tier, only for him to pick blackheart/doom/im. Then RQ's when he loses. Fucking scrub of the highest order.

lol, this happens so many times...

They highlight charlie/guile/ken/akuma/ryu then when I pick Akuma/Guile/Juggs they counter me by picking Blackheart/IM/Capcom
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I'd rather buy 6 copies of MvC2 than buy 1 copy of TvC3!

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    and then still lose/RQ to low tier. oldest trick in the book of online fg trolling lol
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
  • MegamanDSMegamanDS SRK Moderator - 15+ year club Joined: Posts: 4,422 mod
    Proven: Top MvC2 & XMvSF player | Proving now: Top Skull Girls player Watch and follow my journey
    www.eightysixed.com - PR manager
    www.facebook.com/eightysixedonline - please "like" us
    www.twitch.tv/eightysixed - Follow us for Skullgirls Salty Cupcakes & more!

lol at I like cats, broken english, and poor excuses for losing!
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
    uh-oh you're blacklisted by the people online now. :(

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• KhaosdragonKhaosdragon IronSent Joined: Posts: 1,655

OMFG XD low kicks are cheap XD. well hmmmm block low maybe???
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • rAg3qu1t3RrAg3qu1t3R Joined: Posts: 4
    yo thats real grimey showing my secrets to people...
    stop playing at regency and come to ffa and i won't share your other secrets
    Proven: Top MvC2 & XMvSF player | Proving now: Top Skull Girls player Watch and follow my journey
  • RedWolfensteinRedWolfenstein Im a member of Cheda Joined: Posts: 42
    Bad match to Tinman258....the match was in his favor but my cammy turned the match around...so right when I was gonna finish his blackheart he either RQ or turns off his xbox 0_o!
    MVC2: Felicia, Jill, Cammy or Rogue, Cammy, Psylocke MVC3: Trish, She Hulk, Morrigan, Jill, and Storm SSFIV: Chun Li Cammy SSBB: Peach TVC: Saki/Roll or Chun/Doronjo
  • YourpapiYourpapi Joined: Posts: 69
    ah dude R3d Lotus is a scrub he always RQ's when i go high tier
    That dude always rq's on me too, even when I pick low tier. I seriously don't understand those type of people. If you are going to rq whenever you get outplayed, what's the point of picking up the controller?
  • 818Jin818Jin Joined: Posts: 42

What does Bg's mean?
    Im just curious...
    o nevermind, I guess it means bad games since its the bad games thread... I feel stupid.
    o nevermind, I guess it means bad games since its the bad games thread... I feel stupid.

i played you alot, why were you rage quitting? do you go to FFA?
    dude lets get some games going i play a lot of MSP mirrors add me of you want
  • LazyBum808LazyBum808 Joined: Posts: 13
    BG's to i sithlord. Loser ragequits halfway while i was destroying him. His pathetic Bio: "Far too many of you will do ANYTHING just to win...Im looking for a fight to remember, not a gamer to forget." My response to his ragequit: ragequitter. You want a match to remember? I'll pound the beatings into you! Hatemail ensues...
    another person called me out. *sigh*
    i love playing people who talk trash and then RQ using weak reasoning like your "too cheap" or "magneto is for ****"
    @i gotchu twice: I look forward to never playing you again. I play casual/player matches to chill: bad runaway Iceman/Doom isn't something I'm ever interested in playing against online. That was some seriously lame play on your part: go be an asshole on your own time. Me goofing off doesn't get in your way: go do your own thang with people that appreciate you.
    I was kind of excited when I thought you were going to get a double snap in all five matches. :(

• I Gotchu TwiceI Gotchu Twice Joined: Posts: 89
    that wanst me. i never play iceman,doom. sim, iceman yes but never the former. you must have played black juan, but he was only playing venom yesterday all day. i like to chill and play to so ill let juan know not to be cheap next time if he was playing ice doom.
    :) I'm just not interested in playing him again ever and won't be doing so. I figure if people are going to go out of their way to be jackasses, they're probably not the kind of people I'm interested in chilling playing games with. Scrubby runaway Iceman/Doom narrowly laming out a timeout victory over an Amingo team in casual kinda says to me that the guy either sucks or is unimaginative. I just put people like that on MUTE so that anytime they come to the room I know that if I see "i gotchu twice" it's likely a random creep that I will happily avoid. God bless the "MUTE" setting which persists permanently as a beautiful visual indicator of whom to avoid. :tup:

FWIW, I didn't say he played "cheap", I said he played like an asshole. Marked difference. You can play Iceman/Doom without deliberately laming it out like he was. I trust everyone and am willing to play a fun casual game until they show me that they've got small dick syndrome that they need to make up for by trolling online. I wouldn't hang around that in real life, and I don't need to be around that online. :smile:

edit: It's entirely possible that he's not a dick, but in that case he's especially terrible at Marvel and would be well advised not to rely on the obvious crutches like Doom-B or Tron-Y, as that would tend to get you wrecked against anybody playing seriously. =\

that wanst me. i never play iceman,doom. sim, iceman yes but never the former. you must have played black juan, but he was only playing venom yesterday all day. i like to chill and play to so ill let juan know not to be cheap next time if he was playing ice doom.

black jaun is I gotchu twice on XBL?
  • rAg3qu1t3RrAg3qu1t3R Joined: Posts: 4
    stop playing at regency and come to ffa and i won't share your other secrets

When have you seen me at regency?
    i played you alot, why were you rage quitting? do you go to FFA?

Dude I never ragequit, you got me twisted. If by FFA you mean Family Fun Arcade I haven't been there for quite a while but I've been meaning to go for some time now. I never ragequit...Okay Okay I did once but it was a long long time ago and against who I dont know lol.
    When have you seen me at regency?
    i thought thats the arcade you go to according to others i talked to... where you play at?
    Dude I never ragequit, you got me twisted. If by FFA you mean Family Fun Arcade I haven't been there for quite a while but I've been meaning to go for some time now. I never ragequit...Okay Okay I did once but it was a long long time ago and against who I dont know lol.

maybe it was someone after you but I thought you ragequit on me...

Ouch poor n0thLiH. Your one evil dude MegamanDS "sigh" lol
  • FreeStyLeFreeStyLe Team San Diego Joined: Posts: 847

God that kid is awful lol
    Retired
    AKA - FrankySkiLLz
  • DarnwallabyDarnwallaby Joined: Posts: 5

This makes me happy.
    1 more for the books. I think he might be from here. oh well
  • I Gotchu TwiceI Gotchu Twice Joined: Posts: 89
    mmds-juan plays on my tag. preppy-btw hes a good player but doesnt know how not to play lame casuals, i tell him this all the time.
  • RomnetoRomneto MSP/MST-Rex Joined: Posts: 203
    MvC2 videos: www.youtube.com/bretth123 (7,000 videos)

was that ranked? He quit so fast and often.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • RomnetoRomneto MSP/MST-Rex Joined: Posts: 203
    Yes, all those ragequits were ranked matches.
    MvC2 videos: www.youtube.com/bretth123 (7,000 videos)
    You know how I know you're from Mexico? Because you rage quit every time.

O_o

Seriously, if their profile says "Mexico", I tend to halfass just waiting for them to feel aggrieved and ragequit out. =P

I had one guy ragequit (marguirre or something like that) on me an impressive 12 times in a row. It was laggy as fuck even though it was only 165ms ping: it's fun to know the crossup resets well enough that you can block them anyways even through the laggy haze.

• FreeStyLeFreeStyLe Team San Diego Joined: Posts: 847
    bad games to Loncha Ga - Rage quiterrrrrr
    Retired
    AKA - FrankySkiLLz
  • IRONMAN2.0IRONMAN2.0 Joined: Posts: 62
    Bad games to those RQ's and to those who tease u after they beat u and then RQ when u finally beat them. Sore Losers anyone? MvC2 4 Life! Iron Man!!!!
  • SGTBUTTSTUFFINSSGTBUTTSTUFFINS Joined: Posts: 13
    I don't do this much, but this made me giggle today. I played KiriFTW about 3 times today, and he bitched out and RQ'd each time (one of them was at the character select screen). I sent an "lol scrub" to him to see if I could get a reaction. Sure enough, I received this in return:

"says a man to scared to let his opponent not hav to block keep telling urself ur pro but in fact ur a coward who copies every1 elses style to win and then boasts lol jog on u aint even 2nd rate communications blocked copycat coward now go do one fool"

Now go do one fool...
    bg to The SituaAsian

just for his name =\

• KhaosdragonKhaosdragon IronSent Joined: Posts: 1,655

"says a man to scared to let his opponent not hav to block"
    WTF??? So I suppose this means you were rushin his ass the fuck down LMAO
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy