MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

1293031323335»

Comments

• DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    bg to The SituaAsian

just for his name =\

lol, if i ever lose to someone with a dumb name i get real salty. i think id rq mvc2 in real life if i lost to this guy.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • SGTBUTTSTUFFINSSGTBUTTSTUFFINS Joined: Posts: 13
    WTF??? So I suppose this means you were rushin his ass the fuck down LMAO

I was using Strider/Doom, so yes indeed. XD
  • DrumlinerJoeDrumlinerJoe Joined: Posts: 2,116
    Is it me or is the hate mail on XBL becoming increasingly racist over time?

EDIT: Holy shit y'all guys posting those youtube videos are hilarious!
  • VidnessVidness Spirules Joined: Posts: 1,106

Lol it's like they lose and it's the first insult they can run to! Some of that has even spread to my youtube videos. Gotta love the youth of today!

-Vidness
    "It was greed that killed him" - Vidness
  • Ez-The-ChampionEz-The-Champion UH OH It's The CHAMP Joined: Posts: 1,379
    @ Vidness

If you can read this shit, I want to play you some more on ps3. I know you're not a ps3 junkie but would like to play you again sometime.
    "Also known as the "Original Champion" of marvel in the Deep South Texas Region"
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    Fucking damnit, guys. I don't know why I even BOTHER playing ranked anymore. Bunch of whining, complaining scrubs that RQ even at the CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN.

PS. Why is blackcrack666 so freeeeeeeee
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    Fucking damnit, guys. I don't know why I even BOTHER playing ranked anymore. Bunch of whining, complaining scrubs that RQ even at the CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN.

PS. Why is blackcrack666 so freeeeeeeee
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
  • RomnetoRomneto MSP/MST-Rex Joined: Posts: 203
    RQ-Files #1-3

A new series: Ragequit Files

MvC2 videos: www.youtube.com/bretth123 (7,000 videos)
  • 818Jin818Jin Joined: Posts: 42
    Thats awesome-"Ragequit Files" LMFAO
  • RomnetoRomneto MSP/MST-Rex Joined: Posts: 203
    Thats awesome-"Ragequit Files" LMFAO

Thanks. I am surprised that no one thought of that name before me.

Good games today, Xicano Toker818. I know this is not the good games thread, but I just thought I'd say it.
    MvC2 videos: www.youtube.com/bretth123 (7,000 videos)
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    BRING THE SALT! Speak now or forever hold your peace--> TYS Mvc2 Evo 2011
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • 818Jin818Jin Joined: Posts: 42
    Lol Funny avatar. Mahvel Baybee!
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 13,915 admin
    BGs to SUCKA FOOOO...

:( I'm sure you're a great guy and all, but when the game is stuttering that bad due to your connection... AND you stick around forever and lag the entire room for an hour... that's unkind. :(

Happily I was working on a project at the same time, but JFC that can't be fun for you either.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• fluffymoochickenfluffymoochicken Joined: Posts: 169
    RQ-Files #1-3

A new series: Ragequit Files

I love 'em. I hope you'll post more in the future. =)
  • fluffymoochickenfluffymoochicken Joined: Posts: 169
    Mr SURF MIND - This guy's an absolute riot. He beat my joke all-pink team using a lag switch, then proceeded to send me messages about what a great player he is. xD
  • RedWolfensteinRedWolfenstein Im a member of Cheda Joined: Posts: 42
    FIREDEMONXXX

Normally I don't mind ppl trash talking much but this guy was really being rude...and constantly calling me a Fa**et as soon as I picked an all female team...odd enough when I left to room to join my friends party he just follows along and lingers in our conversation...so I my bud to say something funny that would make him leave...finally he leaves and leaves me another message saying the same word again...all in all he was not that great at mvc2...I was wondering how the heck he managed to beat several people in the room when his tactics were predictable and easily beginners status...
    MVC2: Felicia, Jill, Cammy or Rogue, Cammy, Psylocke MVC3: Trish, She Hulk, Morrigan, Jill, and Storm SSFIV: Chun Li Cammy SSBB: Peach TVC: Saki/Roll or Chun/Doronjo
  • YourpapiYourpapi Joined: Posts: 69
    FIREDEMONXXX

Normally I don't mind ppl trash talking much but this guy was really being rude...and constantly calling me a Fa**et as soon as I picked an all female team...odd enough when I left to room to join my friends party he just follows along and lingers in our conversation...so I my bud to say something funny that would make him leave...finally he leaves and leaves me another message saying the same word again...all in all he was not that great at mvc2...I was wondering how the heck he managed to beat several people in the room when his tactics were predictable and easily beginners status...
    input delay- lag, the best tool known to scrubs. They see it, they take advantage immediately ive played ppl in 6 person rooms who i challenge to FT10 in a private 1 on 1 room and they never show, always making excuses cuz they know there will be no lag. Teams perfect for lag are BH,Cable based.. And the ppl who whine and complain, this i find is usually up during the summer, since more ppl have time to play
  • kRaZzYkRaZzY best msp Joined: Posts: 739
    just started playing xbox again and keep running into gamer1014, scrape him/her 4/4 times, got rq'ed on 3 times, sends me message saying I suck, then threaten to ban me? lol
    We putting Gs on it for Mahvel, 10 Gs
    ^-- "Submit Complaint" that shit. Or capture it and send it my MSFT account or any of the XBLPETs, since they generally take impersonation seriously.

Yeah, that guy's touched in the head. :\

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• No_CigarNo_Cigar close but....... Joined: Posts: 2,173
    Everybody other person I beat is a rage quitting pssy, or when I lose it's to mashing scrubs.
    · "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    6 games played last night, lost 3, and was ragequit on the other 3 games. These ragequitters are out of control. Spiral/sabretooth is too much for some people i suppose.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • sainthueysainthuey Joined: Posts: 664
    really BG's to FYM95, all hard rage quits, promptly followed up with trash talk for each RQ, "wannabe yipes, msp pussy" guy cracks me up because it's ironic he plays santhrax....
    Howard Roarkian
    really BG's to FYM95, all hard rage quits, promptly followed up with trash talk for each RQ, "wannabe yipes, msp pussy" guy cracks me up because it's ironic he plays santhrax....
    I got a message just like that except it was for Duc, might be the same guy. Except I wasnt usin Duc, I was using spiral cable bbh..... lol kids these days
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    I get the same hate from him. Beat him with Amingo and he still gets angry. FYM95 is just a mom's basement-dwelling scrub.

The thing that amazes me most about the ragequitters is that they never learn nor improve. Of all of them, the only one who actually has improved (and this is going to pain me to say) is spidermancanrun.

Fuck, I got scraped all the time in the arcade when I first started playing. The chief reason my Tron leveled up is that she had to, since everybody else was dead so quickly. :)

• BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    lol yeah spidermancanrun, funny times. it's sad because there's improvement or a possibility for improvement with these RQers games but they're just too concentrated on RQing :(
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
  • reverzereverze team M.K.V. FTW!!!! Joined: Posts: 432
    BG's to Tumadrefool he has multiple acounts but this one was the last one i played I think it's banned now ,he chose akuma/ken/magneto and raged quited when my ken tripled perfected his whole team.
    message:"FUCK YOU AND YOUR PUSSY ASS HADOKENS!!!!!!! PUTA!" i used a hadoken once to beat him
    "call me the crackman, the salt be outrageous!"
    MVC3:Viper/Doom/Virgil,GG AC+:Baiken,jam,A.B.A
    $$F4:A E(uro) $2012 ver.:Oni,Ken,Rose
    PSN: pro_154 XBL:giggdyxgiggdy
    I get the same hate from him. Beat him with Amingo and he still gets angry. FYM95 is just a mom's basement-dwelling scrub.

The thing that amazes me most about the ragequitters is that they never learn nor improve. Of all of them, the only one who actually has improved (and this is going to pain me to say) is spidermancanrun.

Fuck, I got scraped all the time in the arcade when I first started playing. The chief reason my Tron leveled up is that she had to, since everybody else was dead so quickly. :)
    shame.... spidermancanrun just ragequits at the select screen when i hit spiral :/
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • sainthueysainthuey Joined: Posts: 664
    yeah wtf spidermancanrun picks the default 3 characters then RQ's at the start of the match for me. I don't know if he ever leveled up since I haven't played him in months, it's crazy he has around 18k wins, but 13k rage quits haha.
    Howard Roarkian
  • DrumlinerJoeDrumlinerJoe Joined: Posts: 2,116
    Yeah FYM is a dumbass. He said something about "When I fix my stick you won't be able to pull that scrubby shit off." Not counting like the 4 or 5 other dumb messages I've been sent from him. Dude if he rages that much what's the point of even playing the game, he's like 4 or 5 more OCV losses from an anyurism.
  • First AttackFirst Attack I have my own haters!!! Joined: Posts: 386
    Rage-quitters will never learn or improve. They don't realize the best way to get better is to get your ass handed to you. The best lessons learned are the toughest to accept. I got whooped for many years on end by the likes of Mixup, Eder, Blackheart, Sentinel Force, Sindel, and the rest of Florida's finest. Learn from your mistakes and figure out why you lost. I think my Psylocke and CapCom are pretty damn good, I've made many a comebacks with just one character. Why? Because I was forced to play like that. Damn I miss arcades and playing your opponent face-to-face.
    My MVC2 Youtube channel - RIGHT HERE!
    Life didn't pass me by, it sat on my head.
    -Al Bundy
  • Maverick01010Maverick01010 GOTTA GO GOTTA THROW!!! Joined: Posts: 89
    Rage-quitters will never learn or improve. They don't realize the best way to get better is to get your ass handed to you. The best lessons learned are the toughest to accept. I got whooped for many years on end by the likes of Mixup, Eder, Blackheart, Sentinel Force, Sindel, and the rest of Florida's finest. Learn from your mistakes and figure out why you lost. I think my Psylocke and CapCom are pretty damn good, I've made many a comebacks with just one character. Why? Because I was forced to play like that. Damn I miss arcades and playing your opponent face-to-face.

Pure truth^^^ Even the best players at one point were sitting at the bottom of the scrub list having to analyze their game to get better...NO ONE IS TOO ELITE TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW!!!
    but when you RQ thats just never gonna happen..you will get really good at finding that pause button tho real fast lol!!!!
    Xbox Live GT: Maverick01010
    PDGA#44993
  • BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    first time i've ever played someone who lag switches when they're getting owned: MrJokerKilla. think he uses turbo too
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
  • 300300 ........... Joined: Posts: 868

EDIT: Holy shit y'all guys posting those youtube videos are hilarious!

Check pm
    Seagulls and Electrolytes.
    I was told maybe a week ago by an SRK member that I would be "exposed" in this thread as a "washed up combo artist" (despite the fact that #1 I've never released a combo video and #2 I don't know if you can be "washed up" if you never were).

As a point of interest, I've never tried to be competitive in this game. I've tried to enjoy this game and help others enjoy this game.

Please do "expose" me or maybe suck it up and apologize. But that would require you to not be psycho.

BGs to people who trip out over random online games. GGs to the randoms who actually can chill and enjoy playing the goddamned greatest game ever made. You'll see me in Hell before you'll see me take any game seriously. I am goddamned grateful to be alive, and freaking out or being a dick to people online in the few moments I have on this planet is fucking crazy.

So yeah, anyways, eat a dick. Not because of anything related to Marvel but because you are a dick and can go fuck yourself before I bother wasting time with you. You know who I play serious with? No one. You know who I trip over my losses or victories with? No one. You know who I like playing? Everybody that's not a dick. I don't want to play you because you're a dick, not because of anything related to your skill or lack thereof.

Peeps that want to play casually/friendly-ly are always welcome to hit me up for games. Peeps that don't have anything going on in their life and want to rage over casual games against Amingo.... :confused:

Peeps that want to play casually/friendly-ly are always welcome to hit me up for games. Peeps that don't have anything going on in their life and want to rage over casual games against Amingo.... :confused:
    i demand a set with amingo, when are you usually on preppy?
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
    I'm on on random times. Lately in the mornings before I head to work.

You want a set with Mixup's Amingo. On my lost DV tape I had a bunch of mirror Amingo matches with him. TK cactus drill is really disruptive. :tup:

I'm still on a broken stick. I can maybe lame people out at this point, but none of my usual dumb tricks. :)

dont worry about that, i need to order new buttons, my lp and sometimes hk and a2 mess up and dont work. i think we'll be even. im usually on later at night eastern time 8-10ish
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • liquidzamo02liquidzamo02 My name is Marc. Joined: Posts: 184
    i dunno where this should go...but BGs to all the people who reset their win/loss rank just to be beginner and go to player match.
    Why did capcom think it was a good idea to reset your win/loss record...okay i can understand that. but why OH WHY reset rank. somebody who is the highest rank...whatever is reset to beginner. This totally defeats the purpose of player MATCH. its freakin dumb.

I know its probably nobody on this forum but it still urks the heck outta me.
    thats for mvc3, this i the mvc2 bgs thread
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • liquidzamo02liquidzamo02 My name is Marc. Joined: Posts: 184
    thats for mvc3, this i the mvc2 bgs thread
    son of a b...
    damn you illiteracy

edited to make SOMETHING relevant in this thread.
    Gamer10145648978 still rage quits.
    He's better and has been practicing but still cannot take a loss.
  • Primal PriorityPrimal Priority MSS- 'We thought you knew?' Joined: Posts: 203
    BGs To everyone I played in ranked with Ken/Sentinel/Storm And at 'faceoff' did His instant double assist upper and got first attack on because they RQ after
  • Rock BottomRock Bottom Joined: Posts: 75
    I should learn how to do an infinite someday..
    Damn you guys are nerds.
  • 300300 ........... Joined: Posts: 868
    A Very very very very BAD games to 5hadownemesis....
    we played 97 games sofar and he RQ'd every single one :rofl:
    Seagulls and Electrolytes.
  • X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,754
    BGs to RelentlesWeponX. I hate lag switchers with a passion, even if its a shoto mirror
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
    BGs to RelentlesWeponX. I hate lag switchers with a passion, even if its a shoto mirror
    I thought he was just in ... Australia or something else terrible? Anytime a game starts lagging, I check where they're from: if they're from outside the US, it's probably a good idea to ask them to leave, especially since them even *spectating* the game can tend to lag it.

I work on user interface these days: I was amused to see along the lines of "40-100ms: subtly slower than expected" and "100-150ms delay: noticeably slow" in a user interface animation guideline document. I'm not that elitist - usually anything up to 80-90 seems playable - but it was nice to see semi-confirmation that 100+ms ping just is pure balls.

• X_SwordX_Sword -+FGs, Art, and Beats+- Joined: Posts: 1,754
    He knew he was from New Zealand. I didn't(I'm EC, USA) lol. It was one of the games that start up online with a chippy character screen. The lag kicked in in the beginning but it took a monkey chase around the screen to figure out what was going on. I could've thought it was another player, but the lobby was 3/3.

I've had some good experiences up to 130ms. A few casual walk-ins like Detroit Cutthroat, King Smoke and a few more are up that latency range. 232ms is a challenge (big ups to Japan/Mexico)
    --TurntheHeadphonesUp--
    Steam:X_Sword
    swxrdz.deviantart.com
    can whoever is in charge of Mexico reexamine ragequitting being the national pastime? bgs to pajaromayor. Guy thought he was good in other games and is still playing MvC2 badly and quitting every time he loses.
    News flash: if I accidentally alpha in my shitty Captain Commando and OCV you with him, you have some serious problems with your game that you should take ownership of.

smfh. How many years after release are we, and people STILL need to ragequit? Just stop bothering.