MVC2 [BAD] Games Thread

Comments

• fluffymoochickenfluffymoochicken Joined: Posts: 169
    Bad games to Kiri FTW. Funny story to this guy.

This guy sat around on the select screen just waiting to counter-pick, so I immediately went to Cable/Sentinel..... and when he saw me picking them, he just mashed A to finish picking his characters and then he rage quit immediately when the match began.

Then he joined my room two more times and did the exact same thing again both times. xD

Later on, he joined my room and to beat me with his keep-away Anakaris tactics[/url], but they didn't work and he ended up losing. Then on our second match, he rage-quit midway through and [url=http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4003/kiriftl.png . What a fucking scrub.

Anybody who plays him should have a Commando or Blackheart assist ready just to make things easier. =P
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,068 admin
    Later on, he joined my room and
    what the fjord happens to the combo meter at 0:04? 2 hit combo how... ?

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• WentinelWentinel Quantum Thought Joined: Posts: 199
    what the fjord happens to the combo meter at 0:04? 2 hit combo how... ?

Spider sting knocks down (unless they're in the air), so it traded with Anakaris' launcher and then he OTG'd with jab on the way down.
    I thought it might be that but thought it was weird that a traded hit allowed for a combo continuation. O_o

from "lio poly":
    FUCK YOU GAY LAg
    FUCK YOU LAG YOU NO NOT GOOD PLAY GAME MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2
    ME LOL FUCK YOU ALL TIMES PLAY......

Mind you, this was casual. I beat him a bunch playing high tier against his high tier, then he starts dropping out of the room as soon as he loses and coming back.
    ProTip: if the game is laggy for you, go play somebody else where it doesn't lag. Rubbing yourself against a cheese grater MORE probably isn't going to make rubbing against a cheese grater a better experience.

Also, to the guy who yelled STOP BLOCKING YOU **** while playing: my hat's off. Also in football you should try yelling "fumble!" and other Jedi mind tricks. If you can make that work, you're my hero.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• KaboXxKaboXx FIGHTING CAT Joined: Posts: 3,954
    had some good games tonight but majority were bad :( alot of ppl were ragequitting. but the worse was IloveMeSomePho or po not exactly sure but anyways the guy manages to win once and sends me a mssg saying, get out of here pussy. didnt know what was the guys problem so i encounter him again i pick my main team. Cable/doom/blakheart, ikilled of his storm and he proceeds and rage quits on me. a few hours later a play him again but he manages to beat my gimmick team with his commando sentinel combonation decides to teabag me and keeps talking noise. terrible player imo and ruin the fun i was having tonight
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    http://kaboxx.deviantart.com/
    You shouldn't let him get to you that badly. That's exactly what players like him want.

Now as for me, I had a TON of people rage quitting against Shuma-Gorath tonight. xD Still not exactly sure why. I mean, he's just Shuma. You know, bottom tier? Lower than the Incredible Hulk? (Though I'm not entirely sure why...)
    lol yea i know and i find it hilarious that theres lots of ppl like that on xbl. ppl get really mad when they lose to low tier characters they just dont know how to have fun with it. Bet you got them with chaos dimmension huh? thats maybe also y they quit?!
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    lol yea i know and i find it hilarious that theres lots of ppl like that on xbl. ppl get really mad when they lose to low tier characters they just dont know how to have fun with it.
    I know, right? It's like they'd rather play another keep-away Cable than have to contend with the lowly tentacle creature. xD
    Bet you got them with chaos dimmension huh? thats maybe also y they quit?!
    Sometimes I get them with it twice in the same match. =) I even finished off some guy's runaway Storm with it once. That was a great victoly.

He's definitely going to be one of my favorite bottom tier characters from now on.
    Shuma gorath ftw >:D i use to play him in msh vs sf but i cant in this game he is so hard.....and all those plpl youve taken out with are eventually going to come here and say bad games to you XD
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    Yeah, he is really hard to use, make no mistake. I still lose matches with him.

Yesterday, this one guy (who was actually a decent player) joined my room, scraped out a victory, and then quit immediately during the win screen. xD He didn't want a rematch.
    mind if i add you would like to play some shuma matches just for the fun of it haha?
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
    Well, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Recently it seems that people who add me as friends can't play with me afterwards. It must be a stupid XBL glitch of some sort. =/ Like, I can't join thexwonderxboy and his stream anymore after adding him as friends. It sucks.

Anyhow, good game but bad sporting goes to some guy named "Baby Boii" or something like that. This guy always comes after me with his Team Scrub, but tonight I really wanted to play low tier. So after our first match, I left the room. Then he tried to invite me to chat with him, assumedly to badmouth me over mic. x__x Some people...
  • BeaTs*BeaTs* ∞ Consciousness Joined: Posts: 6,518
    ^I'm guessing it's because his rooms were full...
    Love and Light Arcana, Awakening comes in Flower Multilayers
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Arcana Heart 3 matches and combos: youtube.com/juanniG
    Nope, it wasn't full either. It was just an XBL glitch. =/
  • MixupMixup .. Joined: Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    arcadesticks can't take a loss and rq against me in ranked, I can't stand these types of bums...

too many bums to thank them all
    Rip-Craig-Brian-Ian-Mark-Debbie-Michael
    ~EMS~"I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things."
  • dereklearnslowdereklearnslow Zim zam Joined: Posts: 685
    Dude, you on ranked = rq heaven I bet.
  • MixupMixup .. Joined: Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Dude, you on ranked = rq heaven I bet.

its funky because the sequence will go, ragequit, ragequit,ragequit, win one full game(now it gives me the loss)

repeat some random variation of this.

hate those damn bums!
    Rip-Craig-Brian-Ian-Mark-Debbie-Michael
    ~EMS~"I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things."
    Bad games go to dpd23. I saw that this guy had a Shuma-Gorath avatar, so I thought he might find it fun to do some Shuma casuals. What I didn't expect was for him to be a tea-bagging douchebag. =/

He left me no choice but to utterly destroy him with Scrubclops, and plant Sentinel's metallic balls firmly in his mouth.
  • Manly. FeetManly. Feet take off your shoes Joined: Posts: 20
    Bad games to everyone I played in rank match, scrubs can't even get passed my mstron.
    The south will rise again, boy.
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    Bad games to everyone I played in rank match, scrubs can't even get passed my mstron.

sounds like youre saying bad games because you beat them?
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • Manly. FeetManly. Feet take off your shoes Joined: Posts: 20
    sounds like youre saying bad games because you beat them?

word up.
    The south will rise again, boy.
  • First AttackFirst Attack I have my own haters!!! Joined: Posts: 386
    Word what?
    My MVC2 Youtube channel - RIGHT HERE!
    Life didn't pass me by, it sat on my head.
    -Al Bundy
    bad games go to all the peeps i played in rank and rq on me. special bad game goes to hitmonlee lv5 he barely scrapped a win and went on to teabag i wish i couldve played you again! >: {
    3ds Fc-3797-6411-3706
    My Gallery and works!
  • New Era OutlawNew Era Outlaw Guntoting Superhero! Joined: Posts: 412
    Bad games to:

GEARSOFWAR87 - Rage quit and swears up and down everytime you waste him.
    mach-o monkey - I couldn't connect to him, so he decides to call me a *** for it. What a douche.
    Mega Man/Roll - MvC----MM/Tron Bonne/Roll - MvC2---MM Trigger/Roll/Zero - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
    Zero/Sentinel/Tron - MvC3 Zero - SvC Chaos
    http://neweraoutlaw.deviantart.com

Yes, I play Sentinel. Deal with it.
    Bad game to "Snacks Tan", a tea bagging scrub who couldn't even get a single win without Tron assist.
  • Kyosuke shunKyosuke shun Joined: Posts: 7
    OMFG, tonight is really RQ's night, i usually don't come and post RQ's but this has gone insanely far...

Gamer1014
    REX COMMANDER
    Nx3xRxD

RQs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
  • I Gotchu TwiceI Gotchu Twice Joined: Posts: 89
    Bad game to fluffymoochicken who beat me once with High tier after i whooooooped him when we were playing low tier twice. he picks high tier then quits so i couldn't show him who was BOSS with high tier.
    Say wha? Those were good games, to me. @_@ If you wanted to play high tier, then you should have played high tier. But, I think you're sick with Iceman and Cammy anyway. I didn't know how to handle them. xD

I left to go off and figure out how to use Ruby Heart some more. I still have no clue how to use her.

Edit: I tried to invite you to a 1-on-1 room, but you didn't join. =P You instead invited me to a giant lobby full of people where we'd only get to play once every 15 minutes. No, that won't work.

Edit 2: Ah, here we go. Well, at least I managed to scrape out one win with my crappy worn out controller. xD GGs
  • DietDiet Garbage Day Joined: Posts: 1,287
    BG's to people RQing against my Doom/Hulk/Ken team.... seriously people, finish the games take your loss. this is ridiculous.
    youtube.com/dietplain
    2w6ge50.jpg
  • Kyosuke shunKyosuke shun Joined: Posts: 7
    Well, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Recently it seems that people who add me as friends can't play with me afterwards. It must be a stupid XBL glitch of some sort. =/ Like, I can't join thexwonderxboy and his stream anymore after adding him as friends. It sucks.

The same thing happens to me, when i join a group i can only play against the host or the game will never launch.

Add MegaspawnX to the RQ's black list
    The same thing happens to me, when i join a group i can only play against the host or the game will never launch.
    My problem is a little more specific. It seems to apply to only friends. One time, I was trying to join a room a friend was in, and I couldn't... until he left. x__x Luckily I was able to play with wonder boy yesterday. But who knows if I'd get another chance.

I read on some XBL forums that the problems have something to do with "NAT addresses"... to hell if I know how to fix that problem. xD
    It wasn't my game, but I saw someone named "Panda 2099" beat Preppy once, then teabag him. Later he lost and quit during the win screen. =/
    It wasn't my game, but I saw someone named "Panda 2099" beat Preppy once, then teabag him. Later he lost and quit during the win screen. =/
    I was about to mention him. Random ass Mexican player. Typical Mexican lag. Why are Mexican players more typically laggy assholes? You sit there wildly guessing what the fuck Magnus is doing, and if you guess wrong they Hulk out.

He won once and didn't win again. I'll screw around if you're not a dick, but fuck that guy - ocv'd him every match after that until he quit out. :lol:

The Japanese players are way cooler about the world. They'll hit you with a 10,033 hit combo no matter what and still be friendly as all hell. I appreciate people that can just relax.

You know, come to think of it, I have seen quite a few hateful people from Mexico before. I used to get hate mail with "jajaja" in the text all the time - even when I totally lost to the other player! @_@

How's the lag with Japanese players, by the way? I've never really tried playing them before. I know there's this one New Zealand player by the name of RelentlessWeaponX who lags like all kinds of insanity and then will teabag you if he manages to win.
    yes I generally hate mexico connections and players. good to know, I'll take that dude off my flist right away. I didn't really wanna add him because he has that mexico lag (it's so bad!)

though actually...there definitely seems to be differing views on teabagging. some people don't really think it's that bad and think it's all in fun. I know when I started playing on xbl it looked funny to me and I would do it and the people laugh about it. then I came across people who thought it was the most disrespectful thing in the world or something so I stopped doing it (though I didn't necessarily feel the same). but I still come across people who do it all in fun and probably don't realize some people feel so strongly about it. I'm sorta mixed on it : /

it really depends per person on if it's all fun or if they are being a true ass
  • MegamanDSMegamanDS SRK Moderator - 15+ year club Joined: Posts: 4,425 mod
    I'm surprised I'm not on anyones hate list. I'm a jerk to everyone I play online in ranked. I taunt midmatch, teabag midmatch, if they are running away, I'll kill 2 characters and runaway 99 seconds. I let go of the stick the last 10 seconds if I don't think they can catch up before time runs out, etc...
    Proven:
    Top 8 MvC2 @ Evo
    Top 3 XMvSF @ Evo
    Top 3 SkullGirls @ Evo
    oh and you gotta love people like kombinator who generally wins 1 out of 7 (if he's lucky) or NYCSOLID (who wins even less) who manage to get 1 win and then teabag and/or just stay back when it's down to my last character...well until my psylocke starts showing how dumb they are.

I picked my dhalsim team (like my 3rd day playing him) and beat them both twice having them just run into the slowest fireballs on the screen and shit. they manage to random/lag my team out a few times with MSP and teabag. it's like they forget what my real team does to them. though at least kombinator manages to win a few out of the many I do, unlike nycsolid.

though I do do the vengeful revenge running away shit against dumb runaway players (usually when it's low tier). if you're gonna pick a stupid runaway hold upback stupid assist team I WILL kill two characters or get a lead and runaway the rest of the game. please believe. let's see if they can do anything other than runaway (generally, no they can't). especially if they do a dumb megaman and/or tron team. ok. only megaman or tron left, let's see what you can do. it's so stupid even when it's only megaman left for them and they are STILL holding up back firing busters that do 0 chip damage -_____________-
  • striderzer0striderzer0 how not 2 play mvc2 Joined: Posts: 538
    Bad games to nahanahasan, elchris1, oOo Ratchet oOo, Smash Break (who quit with one full character, and then again after he saw my team lol)
    I'm a meteoric to awful mvc2 player and get beat on all the time by better players and even by people who arent so good but I take my losses.
    http://www.tinyurl.com/TeamStriderDonations
    http://www.youtube.com/striderzer0
    "The true indication of a good fighting game – playability, not balance" -Clockw0rk
  • Cee DizzyCee Dizzy The shit I don't like Joined: Posts: 3,408
    Bad games to nahanahasan, elchris1, oOo Ratchet oOo, Smash Break (who quit with one full character, and then again after he saw my team lol)
    I'm a meteoric to awful mvc2 player and get beat on all the time by better players and even by people who arent so good but I take my losses.

OMG you use my strider teams!!! We should play mirrors one day!!!!

But yeah fucking shame. No humility. Especially Smash Break. He teabags when my IM and BB Hood dies to random online bullshit, but when the fucking Juggernaut started to backdoor rape his Cable and IM, he quits too fast.

BG's to Subzero 1080pi for talking alot of shit when he barely squeezed my Team Z with Cable/Blackheart/Capcom. Another thing is that when i saw him again, I smacked his bitchass with Tron and he talks more shit saying "Hahahaha at least I won the first time you gay ass garbage ass ******." over the mic. So yeah I sent him a couple of messages that said "lol gimme a rematch then since you talking mad shit." No acceptance, just a "aw you mad thats cute". What an ass.
    https://www.facebook.com/FGCCoble <--- Friend me https://twitter.com/CeeDizzy313 <---- Follow UMVC3: Wolverine/Doom/Vergil, Team Nemo SF4: Fei Long, Rolento Injustice: Aquamane, TTT2: AK/Heihachi, Alex/Kuma
    Rage quitting on ranked counts as a loss on XBL anyway, right? If so, then I still don't get what the point of it is.

(Of course, on PSN that's a different story... -__-)
    BG's to Subzero 1080pi for talking alot of shit when he barely squeezed my Team Z with Cable/Blackheart/Capcom. Another thing is that when i saw him again, I smacked his bitchass with Tron and he talks more shit saying "Hahahaha at least I won the first time you gay ass garbage ass ******." over the mic. So yeah I sent him a couple of messages that said "lol gimme a rematch then since you talking mad shit." No acceptance, just a "aw you mad thats cute". What an ass.
    LMAO, I'm so glad you made him rage out. xD I hate that guy. All he does is tea bag against bad players and quit all the time.