The Official Cencal Players Lounge

a fire n sidea fire n side Joined: Posts: 126
tread for (( all )) the hardcore gamers from central cali
"in my time, ive seen good bitches go down"

Comments

• VkreWVkreW I oWn JoO O_o! Joined: Posts: 275
    i am god bow down you slut
  • Dr.BDr.B EVO DvD CvS2 02'-03' Joined: Posts: 1,349
    Fresno Dennis!!!! Im glad you made a thread..you were too damn funny at Evo...we were kickin it all the time...Whenever im in Cen Cal im stopping by....Peace..and Low tier Madness!!!!

-B.
  • ProjectNeo2501ProjectNeo2501 I'll stab ya sucka Joined: Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Good shit...Me n Dennis are starting a new arcade.
    "The worth and value of a man is in his heart and his will; there lies his real honor. Valor is the strength, not of legs and arms, but of heart and soul."

"Arrogance breeds confidence, confidence breeds success, success breeds respect."

"And always remember this... Marines die. That's what we're here for. But The Marine Corps lives forever. And that means you live forever."

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George Patton
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Nice... a simple thread but lets not waste it, lets get some game discussion going, so when u coming dennis, and how is the damn timing on that S Lk, C Lp, C Mk, Deadly Rave combo with Geese... hard as fuck... its the Mk to Deadly Rave, can't connect it unless I go straight to neutral from the Mk and Im not that good yet, but if thats the only way have to practice :mad:

also Dr B, some tips on S Groove, um good characters and such cause im just startin, decided S cause No roll and Dodge, charge then super = could equal cheese, and COUNTER when bar is full, plus u gain bar when u block... Im thinkin Ryu, Geese, and Sak but dunno

Later... oh yea, if we can keep it clean Id prefer to post here
    oh shoot....nice thread guys....good stuff.....why didnt i think of it??? hahaha jk..

anyhow......so what currently are the IN games to be talking about.....not that my 2 cents would count...i dont play cvs2 anymore...lol :eek: :( :mad: :o :confused: :D :lame: :)
    yeah a thread for everyone that cant tell if there north or south :d: :lk: :lp: :df: :r: :hp:
    oh shoot....nice thread guys....good stuff.....why didnt i think of it??? hahaha jk..

anyhow......so what currently are the IN games to be talking about.....not that my 2 cents would count...i dont play cvs2 anymore...lol :eek: :( :mad: :o :confused: :D :lame: :)

Its not so much as the in game... its the topic should be rather game related, so no more junk post like this one... or try to keep it a minimum... not tryin to offend u but

So anyways also people say that I just defend too much, I say thats bullshit, u cant jd ENOUGH, you just have to be smart of enough to know when to tech a throw OR... counter with ur own hit that has a frame start rate lower than there attack... there is no such thing as too much , I just dun have it down all the way... Perhaps the only thing I see is maybe instead of JD'ing an attack u counterattack instead, and thats only for jumpins, u do an antiair, which who doesn't. Opinions, comments, please...

Hehe rc in EVERY post now huh Paul
  • Dr.BDr.B EVO DvD CvS2 02'-03' Joined: Posts: 1,349
    Sups Pimpedout,

I suggest using Ryu,Sag/Blanka or Sag/Ryu/Blanka those teams in S groove are lethal...also try out Sak/Ryu/XXX or Blanka/Ryu/Sag just see how you do with them...charge it up...charge fake..alpha counter when needed...and rush that shit down!!!!

-B.

:d: :hp: <
    Owns everyone
    Wrong Doc B...Bust a Dennis and mash their start button then super!
    "The worth and value of a man is in his heart and his will; there lies his real honor. Valor is the strength, not of legs and arms, but of heart and soul."

"Arrogance breeds confidence, confidence breeds success, success breeds respect."

"And always remember this... Marines die. That's what we're here for. But The Marine Corps lives forever. And that means you live forever."

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George Patton
    geeze pog dont be hatin on me foo....
    i see plenty of posts that arent related to video games but i dont see you jumping down their throats so dont jump down mine...

anyhow....as for opinions...i dont play anymore but ANYONE could have told you that you jd TOOOOOOO much......you just sit back and like to counter and play long range poke all day long....zoning can easily beat that out....so add a little rush to it...also, you should learn to jd in the AIR....its pretty low tier right now on you list and this should play almost top priority on your list since you love jumping in the air at the most obvious times...

just my two cents....take it as you like :karate:
    hey bro... actually I do jd in the air, a lot really, and I should never have to, I dun need to jump in...actually the last time i played u i jumped on you just to see if i can Jd anything u toss out, how else u gonna get it down but now im FAR pass that... However when the need arises I can JD in the air and I do, my air jd is like 90%, which isnt hard to achieve, unless the move is surprisingly fast, like Blanka J+Hp. Your wrong, you have to play K Groove to understand, too bad u didnt when u were playin could have been a great player, aw well. Start some GGXX discussion man too lol i wanna know some stuff...

Im not much for trying to get my rush down as I am for mixup, right now that is more important... what the hell is the point of rush if the roll cancel, makes rushing pointless so enough emphasis on that.

Hey Paul what u think about mah K groove and Jd man, any opinions... and what have u seen K groove playas do Dr B
    hey bro... actually I do jd in the air, a lot really, and I should never have to, I dun need to jump in...actually the last time i played u i jumped on you just to see if i can Jd anything u toss out, how else u gonna get it down but now im FAR pass that... However when the need arises I can JD in the air and I do, my air jd is like 90%, which isnt hard to achieve, unless the move is surprisingly fast, like Blanka J+Hp. Your wrong, you have to play K Groove to understand, too bad u didnt when u were playin could have been a great player, aw well. Start some GGXX discussion man too lol i wanna know some stuff...

Im not much for trying to get my rush down as I am for mixup, right now that is more important... what the hell is the point of rush if the roll cancel, makes rushing pointless so enough emphasis on that.

Hey Paul what u think about mah K groove and Jd man, any opinions... and what have u seen K groove playas do Dr B

i think for ur just defense u should ask hg or ancientdays, but something i have seen u do alot is try to jd most or all fireballs thats good but randomly u miss ur jd on some shots and take some damage, i dont play k groove so dont know what to say but becareful

:lp: :lk: :assta:

Hey I read your post and I just wanted to say a couple things as my own opinon on k-groove. Not to offend or talk trash or talk like I know the groove better than anyone else, just my opinon k?
    Pog I think that u can rush any groove even if they have the R/c its all a matter on how u rush your opponent if u do it recklessly then yeah your going to get hurt, also I will be honest when I play u sometimes u try to j/d too much and it leads to a very risky game, I understand cause I got the same exact problem ^^;; hg always telling me that I try to much to j/d but thats cool u know its fun to j/d and thats what k-groove is for, but just try to play a little more offense than j/d. Other than I think your good to go man. :karate:
  • a fire n sidea fire n side Joined: Posts: 126
    i lev3 hit start botton :clap: :tup: owns even god :encore:
    I see... it is a lot of fun though heh heh, but yea aite then ill take ur guys advice and rush effectively, dun know how, yet! Ill get it down thanks, but still heres what I think about roll canceled Vega (Thanks Paul)

:tdown:

Man hard to play against A Sak when ur K though, not really anyone else as much as her... and Vega
    I see... it is a lot of fun though heh heh, but yea aite then ill take ur guys advice and rush effectively, dun know how, yet! Ill get it down thanks, but still heres what I think about roll canceled Vega (Thanks Paul)

:tdown:

Man hard to play against A Sak when ur K though, not really anyone else as much as her... and Vega
    well u got kinda a advantage pog, u still use geese right??
    U just got to use his counters real well, even if people rc u can still catch them with counters ^^ cause geese is the man :tup: , I feel ya though them stupid a-grooves sak, and vega can hurt pretty bad, but it kinda comes to a matter of predicting there attacks, like if u know they are going to r/c then just walk up throw them, has to be at the right time though ^^;; and if sak does that stupid rc kick then counter that shit man, and if vega does his lil roll counter, or just j/d it but thats kinda tough because a good a-groove player will mix up the timing.
    Today was sick wit it... Dennis and friends came up from F town... we called peeps no one showed, I wanted to clarify that now to avoid anything.

Someone got OCV'd though... :clap:

Anyways it was good my JD was up there and I need to learn mixup, RD, and not to get hit by roll supers... have to learn the timing there, should have it by now.
    But anyways, so I beat down some guy from kerman, what have u to say Dennis
  • Kid KapwaanKid Kapwaan Joined: Posts: 241
    Wassup i finally get a chance to post on this thread now, sry Dennis i couldnt go to v-town i hella would have if u told me a day earlier or something but I already had plans. I jus came back from my friends house we got drunk then went to a school dance very fun, got some bitches to come back to my friends house but they were fukin sick, anyway call me up whenever if u wanna do something. :tup:
    It's Jacob
    Hey man heard u got hella better Kid... Come down sometime man, play u... can u do Kim inifinite lol, how does that work anyways cause I will use him if I can do it
    ehh hella better, yea i guess from the tournament anyway, I'm still in the works tho always tryin to get better skills
    It's Jacob
    Me > Kid K
    The reason: Kid K is a wuss

-General George Patton
    wuss? got your info wrong charlie, you got the wrong guy.
    It's Jacob
    Look who responded?

-General George Patton
    :china:
    P Diddy's cheap throwing may have taken out my 1st string team but he lost to my powerdown team...WTF? ...Wussy...

-General George Patton
    Throwin a huge Q down here man, date right now is unofficial... all we now is its gonna be in Sept. maybe Oct. on a weekend of course so all you jokers are invited just bring something if possible, there may be beer but chances are u bringing ur own haha unless I get enough moola accumulated, anyways just tossin a heads up for an invite! I'll get back to ya in a few days about it, and u can always hit me up online...

If things go right, we'll have games and shit like that so go ahead and bring ur stick, and enjoy getting ur ass handed by me :tup:
    vna's punching . went to vna knocked the black out of pog :bgrin: ocv haha what like 3 time my rol just 2 much 4 vna's pog nex time get hector at least he makes it to my last chr hahaha dennis owns vna
    I was jus playing with you, it was fun throwing you around, next time ill play my right groove and blanka. Youll have no chance haha :encore: Poor lame charlie cant throw haha :lame:
    It's Jacob
    Bleh, scrubby XBL training...Finally got my CvS2 back so I'll beat you down next weekend Kid. But like...Go ahead and use your correct groove and Blanka...I'll still be beat you down.

-General George Patton
    I dunno about that charlie, i heard of the beat down you got at bbs, but if i can take kid you'll prolly have a chance.
    but if you want i can tell him to go easy on you
    Who u be jrg?!?

Cmon wit Dennis down to V town see what true owning feels like, since u gonna feel it

Hey just a heads up, this weekend will be a get together here at will's house, same place you got beat in that lil tourney u remember Dennis :badboy: So this weekend probably on Sat evening... feel free to bring drinks and/or food so you can kick back, games are also up in the air. Theres gonna be some other peeps u guys wont know but it dun matter anyways, so booze if ya bring it games... hopefully a cabinent? I MIGHT.. might be able to provide a truck so think about dennis o' K-town. Anyone down in F town can come plenty of food, drinks, whatever bring somethin if u want, if possible bring whatever game u guys can cause the more the merrier, gonna set them up around the house with tvs... also maybe we might need a ps2 (?) its soo short notice but come on down if possible, everyone's invited
    Nicw icon j.r.g, TCM kicks ass, but on the other note, who are you. Ive been playing Disgaea all week(sorry if i mispell it dennis) but that game has me hooked like an animal but ill be prepared for this weekend. Yo Pog i got a ps2 but no cvs2 for it :sad: if dennis occapanies that party of yours ill be there :tup:.
    It's Jacob
    Me...Beat down? WTF you smokin bitch ass...All Kid did was throw me around cuz he can't combo and mix up worth a damn. Last I looked the Kid stepped down and didn't insert coins at the continue screen.

-General George Patton
    ahhh.....so....everyone is getting together huh? perfect now i can play aircraft cvs2...win a dollar...and take skinny wills 3 to 5 dollars in ggxx.....so if anyone else comes down....anyone wanna play ggxx for some money...im willing if you are.
    Damn charlie calm down there only a game remember, I was gonna play you again but everyone wanted to leave so i was like forget it, it was fun playin around with N groove tho, ya i only throw cracked out like that with cammy. It funny how angry u got when u heard "got your ass beat" classic.
    It's Jacob
    wow to good kid dont let um bully u :tup: adoms a beast on a keyboard
    hey kid give me a ring we need 2 put to gether a good stick i was think of putting a 8way comp and some good bottons on yur xbox pell to soop :party: it up for sat when we go to pogs bbq ok thats it .and i got my mach with ace the score is now 1 nothing hahah i new i wood take him out on a good stic hahaha
    sry for not introing myself, names j.r.g. but only kid really knows me. (hammer toe). maybe dennis knows me too but i play in f town. whats with the no show yesterday kid, even though i was playing alpha 3 instead of cvs2 it was coo. i won a couple matches against tai.
    pimpedoutgeese: FIRE
    pimpedoutgeese: U comin down nigga
    pimpedoutgeese: I read that post
    mmmmmmfire: when
    pimpedoutgeese: in srk
    mmmmmmfire: ?
    mmmmmmfire: sat bbq
    pimpedoutgeese: yea
    mmmmmmfire: yep
    pimpedoutgeese: NIIIICE
    pimpedoutgeese: Come get ur ass owned up
    mmmmmmfire: the new 3 horse men will b there
    pimpedoutgeese: yeap yeap
    pimpedoutgeese: be sure to own u ALL up
    mmmmmmfire: to funny
    pimpedoutgeese: yea, man u guys... horsemen... thats comedy
    mmmmmmfire: well bing that u cant handel me adom and ralf i thnik yur n a lot of trubel
    mmmmmmfire: now what bitch
    pimpedoutgeese: U guys suck tho
    pimpedoutgeese: what u talkin about I walked all over u
    mmmmmmfire: this time were going to knock the black out of u ahhaha
    pimpedoutgeese: try it sucka
    mmmmmmfire: or i mean the hair
    pimpedoutgeese: the hair what the fuck
    mmmmmmfire: we already made u my wight bitch ahaha
    pimpedoutgeese: ITS WHITE
    mmmmmmfire: whoall going to b there lilhoe
    pimpedoutgeese: ummm dunno know for sure.... tossin invite out to everyone so
    pimpedoutgeese: u can invite some of ur hoes
    mmmmmmfire: is hector going
    pimpedoutgeese: mmm.....
    pimpedoutgeese: sure he can
    pimpedoutgeese: Ill toss an invite
    pimpedoutgeese: actually yea, him and lalo
    mmmmmmfire: hes the only 1 thats stands a chance agenst the hores men hahah may b musteroi dood but thats it mayb paul if we go ez on him aahhaha
    pimpedoutgeese: shit
    pimpedoutgeese: paul aint comin tho
    mmmmmmfire: hes to scard
    pimpedoutgeese: hes G ma died
    pimpedoutgeese: sick fuck
    mmmmmmfire: and he always has better things to do then wach u get beat up by me
    mmmmmmfire: hhahahah
    pimpedoutgeese: shit man whateva ur ass cant touch me
    mmmmmmfire: thats to bad
    pimpedoutgeese: yeap that u guys suck that much
    mmmmmmfire: 1st im going to eat all yur food and then drink all yur licker then im going to beat the crap out of all the vna peeps bitch cuzzz i can ahahha
    pimpedoutgeese: puhlease bitch
    mmmmmmfire:
    mmmmmmfire: lol
    mmmmmmfire: dont hate
    pimpedoutgeese: imma own u all up jes lettin u know
    mmmmmmfire: like last time hahahah
    pimpedoutgeese: plus u have P diddy... big liability
    mmmmmmfire: what hes way better then ralf now foo
    pimpedoutgeese: so what man, I take ralf like a joke, p diddy bigger joke hahahaha
    mmmmmmfire: now u know how i fell when i go down there
    pimpedoutgeese: yea man , must be a real challenge for uy
    mmmmmmfire: dennis owns vtown and yur number 1 player hector i own all of the and his hinch men catfish 2
    ^^^ funny shit, hey kid sry but i was going to go to your house and play but my mom picked me up from school, maybe tomara.
    Haha ya i knew it was u, after i looked at your profile and found the sn. Was tired yesterday and didnt feel like taking the bus so ehh i jus stayed. Ya umm come over tomorrow dennis like around 5ish, ive been playin disgea alot but dont worry bout me for this weekend, i wont be any kind of liability well lil compared to v town but ill hold my own. haha pog u better have some brew there or something i wanna play tipsy haha, ill show you my improvements in this lil short of time last time i played. :badboy: Party on party on :party:
    It's Jacob
    Shipment came in Denny boy...Contact me asap

-General George Patton
    ok guys....so whats goin on this weekend.....is everyone getting together for the little party or what...hey pog make sure to give everyone directions to the house if they go because even i dont know where the house is..... :clap: :karate: :party:
    Well sure...

All u have to do is show up Materia, you can easily get there when were all together.

As for everyone else, well, Dennis has been there before, but just in case GET ONLINE TODAY MAN!!! I can talk it over with ya, I dun know the address but its easy to get to

You too Isaac, u can get online without installing aim on the comps... go to www.aol.com and look to the right, it'll say aim express or somthin

:d: :df: :lp: + :lk: :r: :hp: = :encore:
    cooool chaRL just a heads up 4 the peeps that like plying on a arcaid cab 4 free we got new 36os 4 the cab and new bottons so yeh that will b done n a few ok thats it 4 now .on a side note last night was coo adoms a beast on the soleC stic :tup: ok
    Hey, sry guys that i booted you i was jus getting tired and wanted to be alone for awhile it wont happen again. All and all, it was a good playing session for me and a good learning experience, it showed me what i was severly lacking. I RARELY get like that dennis so dont think i do that all the time, well im gonna go hit the books again.
    It's Jacob
    OMFGsheruz...2 much going on this weekend...Water festival, picnic, kearny, POG Q, labor day tournies...bleh...

-General George Patton
    Dennis your a crazy mofo walking around with you evo late night was classic
    "baLLuh Status"
    :pleased: evo to good
    It's Jacob