College Station Thread: Anyone in this college town??

191011121315»

Comments

• WhtLotusWhtLotus Joined: Posts: 13
    casuals today ?
    If its AE casuals, I'm down. I did hurt my wrist yesterday after eating it hard on my skateboard but if I'm able to play then I'm good for some casuals. hit me up 832-744-4941
  • RetekinRetekin Joined: Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Just got back yesterday. I'm up for casuals at any point until Friday.
    An uppercut is a thinking man's block.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    "Team White Guys, the least racist out of all of you"
    ~Some ethnic guy
    Anyone up for casuals this weekend?
  • FrankTheThirdFrankTheThird Joined: Posts: 261
    Yay I'm off of work for a good 2 weeks and up for any and all casuals if nothing personal comes up. Any of you guys playing VF, and are into or going to get into TTT2?

Also if anyone local is looking for or knows someone looking for an inexpensive stick I have two for sell. http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/wts-te-s-no-art-te-dual-sanwa-seimitsu-sets-carrier-bag-kof-xiii-cheap.166262/

Anyway my number is 979-820-2581.
  • RadicalFuzzRadicalFuzz Invading Pokopon's Courtrooms Joined: Posts: 4,795
    Anyone on campus play? Preferably ultimate, but I'll play pretty much anything.
    I am the one true frog.
  • ATP2014ATP2014 Press H to win Joined: Posts: 364
    Anyone on campus play? Preferably ultimate, but I'll play pretty much anything.
    Yes we do play on campus, in FHK. Ultimate MAHvel all day. What's your number and I'll text you when we play next
    "Just zone him out"
    UMVC3: Wolverine/x/Akuma
    Ultra: Akuma
    Injustice: Batman
    And if anyone is down, I'm ready for some AE casuals on sunday. I wanna try and better my akuma
    "Just zone him out"
    My number's 832-314-7056, but I'll be out of town this weekend. Anytime you're playing go ahead and text me and I'll try my best to get there.
    I am the one true frog.
    Yo, any chance of games this week?
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
    I'm down for some games this week after Wednesday
    And if anyone is down, I'm ready for some AE casuals on sunday. I wanna try and better my akuma
    I'm down for some AE.Its like my favorite game so I'm down to play whenever you are, just text me. My number is posted a few posts up.
  • xlxlxlxlxlxlxlxl Joined: Posts: 2,008
    Yes we do play on campus, in FHK. Ultimate MAHvel all day. What's your number and I'll text you when we play next
    Shoot me a text too please if y'all ever play AE 817-851-7626.

I'm a fish in the corps, so I don't have a lot of time, but I'll try to make it when I can.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Steam: xlxlxlxl123 (Path of Exile, USIV, Awesomenauts, Dota 2)
    So, any games at some point?
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
  • FrankTheThirdFrankTheThird Joined: Posts: 261
    Off of work for a week, I'm good whenever.
    I have free weekends this week and next. Anyone on/near campus wanna play some AE on PS3?
  • AMP187AMP187 Joined: Posts: 143
    What's up guys, finally have time to start playing again. Anyone still playing AE in this town?
    XBL: MonsterZero SRK
    --Don't Get Cocky--
    I play AE, will be out of town until midway through this coming week, after then I should be good.
    Softest hands in Texas.
    ~Some ethnic guy
    Marvel is so much more hype when everyone's freaking out about a bomb threat.
    Any AE players down for some games? Most Fridays I get a MSC tv about 9:00 and we just play either marvel of SF as we come and go.
    347-937-7675
    I am the one true frog.
    Marvel is so much more hype when everyone's freaking out about a bomb threat.
    Any AE players down for some games? Most Fridays I get a MSC tv about 9:00 and we just play either marvel of SF as we come and go.
    347-937-7675
    I'm down for AE. My number is posted above. I'm in the corps, so I have to go to midnight yells whenever we have them, but I should be free this Friday. Are you PS3 or 360?
    I'm 360 but I have a dual stick, and that's what I use to play AE now. I can just check out an Xbox until you get there, and then we can switch out the Xbox for a PS3 if you can bring your copy of AE. I'll be free until noon or so Friday, and my week schedule is pretty loose.
    I am the one true frog.
    I'm 360 but I have a dual stick, and that's what I use to play AE now. I can just check out an Xbox until you get there, and then we can switch out the Xbox for a PS3 if you can bring your copy of AE. I'll be free until noon or so Friday, and my week schedule is pretty loose.
    I only have my stick, and not the game. I won't be able to play on Friday until after 8 pm most likely. I'll send you a text with the times I'm free.
    FINALS ARE DONE. Now, I'm down for any kind of casuals of any sort. My phone is dead, but I'll be in town until the 20th and then back by the Jan 2nd/3rd. Just let me know
    "Just zone him out"
    Possibility of an Ultimate tournament at Clockwork Gaming on January 12th. I need a head count of people who would go. If there aren't many people, we might as well not do it. Not sure of details like time, entry fee, etc...
    I am the one true frog.
    Possibility of an Ultimate tournament at Clockwork Gaming on January 12th. I need a head count of people who would go. If there aren't many people, we might as well not do it. Not sure of details like time, entry fee, etc...

Hmmmm, I need to check my schedule, but I think I could go.
    "Just zone him out"
    Clockwork Gaming
    2:00 PM
    January 12
    Ultimate Marvel 3 tournament is the secondary tournament, the main one is Smash.
    Entry: $5
    I'll post back in a few days about the prizes.
    I am the one true frog.
    Entry to Clockwork is $5 and the Marvel tournament is another $5
    Prizes are:
    1st - MvC3 shirt
    2nd - Larger giftcard (not sure what for)
    3rd - Smaller giftcard (also not sure what for)
    I am the one true frog.
    Hey Fuzz text me your number. And a shirt? Seems kinda underwhelming.
    "Just zone him out"
  • AMP187AMP187 Joined: Posts: 143
    What's up all

I finally have free time now that school's over... finally graduated. I haven't played SF in forever but I want to get going again, any interest in AE?
    XBL: MonsterZero SRK
    --Don't Get Cocky--
    I'm kinda meh at SF but I'll play it. I don't have SF4 right now because my friend borrowed it for christmas break. If you have 3rd Strike I'll play you sometime. Gamertag: The G 39
    I am the one true frog.
    The tournament at clockwork tonight went really well. If marvel's not your thing, we'd be fine with adding street fighter or anything else to the lineup. The next one's scheduled for mid February, I'll post details as I get them.
    I am the one true frog.
    ATP me and a few other friends are gonna set up umvc3 at the MSC tomorrow about 1. Anyone's welcome to come play some casuals with us.
    I am the one true frog.
    Hey Ruiz and the rest of the SF guys, anyone interested in some AE matches this weekend at AgCon?
    "Just zone him out"
  • StoidsStoids Joined: Posts: 11
    Anyone in College Station able to install SOCD Cleaner on my TE-S Custom Hitbox? Have the parts, just need someone with the knowledge.
  • AugustusAugustus Dat Tilde Joined: Posts: 691
    edited December 2013
    Is there any activity going on in town? I'm mainly a Marvel player. And I play some Melee too.
    Post edited by Augustus on
    edited August 2013
    Hey Augustus, fancy seeing you here. At A&M there's a lot of Smash, mainly Melee & Project M and a fair amount of Marvel. Don't know much about off-campus.

Also, a Facebook group was recently made for fighting games at A&M:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas-AM-E-Sports-Fighting-Game-Division/220178118137623?hc_location=stream
    I am the one true frog.
  • AugustusAugustus Dat Tilde Joined: Posts: 691
    Awesome. I'll drop by when I can.

I appreciate the help.
  • moteofdustmoteofdust Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey guys, moving to College Station this week and looking for new guys and girls to play with! I used to play a ton of melee (09-14) but I really want to get good at street fighter iv (and v when it comes out). For the first couple weeks I don't think I'll have much internet so hoping to go out and start getting my butt whooped in sfiv asap! I saw the facebook group, but it doesn't look as though anyones posted anything since april or so

At anyrate, let me know, I am definitely still down to play melee but I really want to start grinding street fighter hard haha