Alex's Arcade: Yup, we are still in business.

Comments

• gaosergaoser MY DAWTERS R SO PRTY Joined: Posts: 814
    What other notable fighters are here??

MvC2, 3s, Alpha 3, EX (lol), i think I saw some KOF (not XII), they even have an old Killer Instinct cab, and CvS2?
    -- "having aduken is advantageous, using aduken is chicken, and abusing aduken is winning." - brucelee-kid
  • risingtiedrisingtied DYNAMITE! DYNAMITE! Joined: Posts: 587
    Killer Instinct? I'm so in.
  • xX_Deus_XxxX_Deus_Xx ItsCool2BeDismissive Joined: Posts: 2,579
    srk has invaded my backwaters arcade. :(

there are now more players from srk here than there are players originally from here before sf4.

no mames way guys. no mames way.
    Have fun, and be safe with it.

Just kidding. Fuck shit up.
  • MinhHoangMinhHoang Joined: Posts: 291
    Its a secret plot to get you out of retirement buahahahaha
    Scream in pain!!!! NIGHTMARE BOOOSTERRR!!
  • wakasashewakasashe www.thefedups.com Joined: Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Say whaaat? SF4 cab within walking distance from my house? Hot damn. I mean, I've seriously dreamed that your place would get it since the game first hit arcades. And it's come true? I'll be clockin' in time tomorrows.

The Answer, you should update your first post with your arcade address, Hours of operation, and the pic you featured! http://img199.imageshack.us/i/photoliu.jpg/
    Shakin' them lightning legs since '91.
    ---
    fedexfightnights.blogspot.com
    wakasashe.blogspot.com
  • TeppelinTeppelin John Rog Joined: Posts: 795
    GGs to those I met tonight.

Valle, so crispy. Good shit. Good seeing Shig, Tatsu, and Minh again.

Nice meeting some folks. The place seems pretty legit. And they have Warzone posters all over. LoL. I hope to come by this place a few more times in the coming weeks.
    judging on your pixelated form, Teppelin, I believe you were the one who lent me a quarter for your last game. Thank you for it, much appreciated!
    -- "having aduken is advantageous, using aduken is chicken, and abusing aduken is winning." - brucelee-kid
  • shglbmxshglbmx Slippery When Wet Joined: Posts: 1,051
    Dude, all the avatars look just like everyone, hahaha.

ggs to everyone. ryu is a fun dude.
    "The true riches of life are hidden in the hearts and minds of men. - W. Clement Stone"

shiggle-bee-ehm-exx
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    GGs y'all. I didn't catch the name of the bison player, but he tore my ass a new one. Good to know how much I suck at this game and how much I HATE BISONS!!

Also, lots of love for the Hondas tonight.

Also big ups to John Rog for answering my newbie ass questions without looking like he wanted to ex headbutt me.
  • andyocrandyocr J.Mp --->teleport Joined: Posts: 610
    ggs tonight, need more competition like that every night, valle crushes dreams
    i was that bison dude
    i was that bison dude

That Bison was you? I played one of the Hondas. When do you usually go to Cameron's? I'd like to catch more matches with you.
  • feomexfeomex Joined: Posts: 187
    what time do they open on Saturday?
    Ill try to be there early to play...
    PSN ID: F3OM3X
  • THE ANSWERTHE ANSWER KOF Legend Joined: Posts: 1,688
    The Answer, you should update your first post with your arcade address, Hours of operation, and the pic you featured! http://img199.imageshack.us/i/photoliu.jpg/

Ok.

I'm glad you liked the posters John I placed them there. Let me know when all of you guys are going again, I want to take some pictures and replace the current ones from Tokyo Game action and maybe put a nice combo vid if you guys point me to one.

EDIT: First post updated
    -I'm not THE best anymore, I'm just one of the best =)
    "LOL not everyone is a basement dweller afraid of meeting real people Emil" -Cronopio
    i was that bison dude

Yeah I was getting worked by your rushdown. F'n SCISSOR KICK!! Back to training mode I go!
  • CaliPowerCaliPower Level | Up President Joined: Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs everyone!

The cabinet is nice and you gotta love the Tokyo Game Action slide show on the top =)
    Mr. Valle
    "Rushing Your Shit Down.....Forever"
    Facebook - calipower@hotmail.com
    Twitter - AlexValleSF4
    Level|Up company site: www.levelup-series.com
    That Bison was you? I played one of the Hondas. When do you usually go to Cameron's? I'd like to catch more matches with you.

i just follow the crowd, yesterday was fun seeing all those players, just pm me when u go to Cams
    Ok.

I'm glad you liked the posters John I placed them there. Let me know when all of you guys are going again, I want to take some pictures and replace the current ones from Tokyo Game action and maybe put a nice combo vid if you guys point me to one.

EDIT: First post updated

Could put a sign up in Cameron's specifying a picture day!
  • ytwojayytwojay Banned Joined: Posts: 2,035
    does anyone play here after 10pm on weekdays? or in the mornings? :wasted:
    I rarely drive steamboats, dad.
  • MinhHoangMinhHoang Joined: Posts: 291
    We were there yesterday around 10pm, I'm not quite sure when everyone left though.

Is anyone coming down again today?
    Scream in pain!!!! NIGHTMARE BOOOSTERRR!!
    Could put a sign up in Cameron's specifying a picture day!

lol......

Seriously?
    "LOL not everyone is a basement dweller afraid of meeting real people Emil" -Cronopio
    come to think of it, that actually sounds pretty stupid... lol
  • Duy NguyenDuy Nguyen Thug life!!! Joined: Posts: 830
    Naw man, leave the TGA pics for a while.

When we hold our first tournament. First place winner get 10 slides of himself on the screen.
    got to play a pretty good rufus today at Cam's
    This place is getting better
  • psychedelicbeatpsychedelicbeat aka The Blacksmith Joined: Posts: 445
    looks like they finally bought it oscar. good job on hyping them up!
    come to think of it, that actually sounds pretty stupid... lol
    Well we'll figure something out.

When we hold our first tournament. First place winner get 10 slides of himself on the screen.
    How about a combo vid? and I'll start taking my camera at randomly.
    got to play a pretty good rufus today at Cam's
    This place is getting better
    Oh stop it my Rufus is desent at best =P who were you using?
    looks like they finally bought it oscar. good job on hyping them up!
    I do what I can.
  • Duy NguyenDuy Nguyen Thug life!!! Joined: Posts: 830
    Wait, The Answer were you that Rufus player yesterday around 3-4:30? I think we played again around 9 when I came back to play with a friend.

I was the asian guy playing Ryu and Balrog.
  • thebigbadvthebigbadv local AI spectator Joined: Posts: 82
    AWESOME! now i can play some sf4 right after i go to Cafe Lu! will definitely come to this arcade more often... all my marvel friends play here occasionally
    stay free SRK
    Wait, The Answer were you that Rufus player yesterday around 3-4:30? I think we played again around 9 when I came back to play with a friend.

I was the asian guy playing Ryu and Balrog.

Yeah, I think I'm the only Rufus player there.
    Yeah, I think I'm the only Rufus player there.

There is another asian guy who plays Rufus. :X
    "The true riches of life are hidden in the hearts and minds of men. - W. Clement Stone"

shiggle-bee-ehm-exx
    Anyone going today around7-9?
    Anyone going today around7-9?

People from Camerons are coming to my place today, hahaha.

shiggle-bee-ehm-exx
    People from Camerons are coming to my place today, hahaha.

Word? Damn, just read about that thread, sounds awesome. If you have space next week I'd like to go. I don't really know anyone though . I can bring my setup (Asus montior, PS3, (2) TE sticks +blazblue, HD Remix & Prolly MVC2). I can bring a few 12 packs of whatever the beverage (alcoholic or not) of choice as I saw the issue with that. I play a sorry balrog, but I want to learn from the SoCal Masters!
  • xX_Deus_XxxX_Deus_Xx ItsCool2BeDismissive Joined: Posts: 2,579

i support this idea.

also i hope the winner of the first tourney will be a bigmouth narcissistic shit talker. with napoleon syndrome.

it would be lol.
    Have fun, and be safe with it.

Just kidding. Fuck shit up.
    Ggs to everybody today specially that bison player.
  • SavorSavor D: Joined: Posts: 12
    GGs tonight, guys, it was fun playing with you all; I was the MSP.

Nice little place.
    Ggs to everybody today specially that bison player.

gg i was that bison player
    ill bring more quarters next time i see u
    Word? Damn, just read about that thread, sounds awesome. If you have space next week I'd like to go. I don't really know anyone though . I can bring my setup (Asus montior, PS3, (2) TE sticks +blazblue, HD Remix & Prolly MVC2). I can bring a few 12 packs of whatever the beverage (alcoholic or not) of choice as I saw the issue with that. I play a sorry balrog, but I want to learn from the SoCal Masters!

You are definitely welcome to come next week. Just remember to send me a PM next week and let me know if you're coming. I'll give you my address.

shiggle-bee-ehm-exx
  • ETEP1ETEP1 From The Bay to LA Joined: Posts: 1,515
    I'm gonna hit up camerons tonight. I'll be there around 9ish. Gotta knock the cobwebs out of my game.

Oscar bring your garbage ass Rufus. Haha

LATE
    San Francisco 49ers fan---Washington Redskins fan---Miami Dolphins fan
    Warriors fan---Celtics fan

Fighting games make me happy
  • NewtybarNewtybar Joined: Posts: 519
    Stopped by after work around 7pm...no one was on the SF4 machine... will give it another shot some other time.
    gg to both of the ryus i played tonight
  • siccmaggottsiccmaggott Joined: Posts: 14
    Gg your bison is beastly, I was the ryu getting owned by your rush down, god damn scissor kicks
    i stop yesterday like like @ 2pm lots of people playing this Asian guy was beating us like nothing w/Balrog he had his timing just right.. The set ups look nice big ass screen n stuff......
    Yeah setup is definitely nice. When is someone going to unlock Akuma? If I can't have Cammy... at least give me Akuma.
    Yeah setup is definitely nice. When is someone going to unlock Akuma? If I can't have Cammy... at least give me Akuma.

akuma is there, just gotta go up
    Oh shows how retarded I am when it comes to the arcade....see you there tomorrow and possibly tonight.
    What time r u going to be there tomorrow? maybe ill go.. Im not that good but i want to learn....
    my girlfriend's optometry office is right by there (1st and Harbor if you need to get your eyes checked and hooked up with some glasses) and I'll prob grab some lunch with her around 1pm... prob 12-1 and 2-3.
    LOL Actually i do need glasses maybe ill take your offer....

Ill try to go @ 2
  • ddrnrgonxtcddrnrgonxtc Joined: Posts: 21
    gg andyocr i was the ryu who could barely use the stick :wonder:
    my girlfriend's optometry office is right by there (1st and Harbor if you need to get your eyes checked and hooked up with some glasses) and I'll prob grab some lunch with her around 1pm... prob 12-1 and 2-3.

hey newty is ur gf the girl who just graduated from opto school and started there last year? I've been going to that optometrist for like 6 years now the guy there always hooks it up with the oakleys there
  • jdm714jdm714 Blue Blue Glass Moon Joined: Posts: 12,830
    Hi Newton.
    I'll drop by today too, if you there.
    Call or send Text Message.
    See you there also feomex.

Man, I play Sakura and no one else.
    No Sakura in arcade.
    I won't know what to do.

Optometrist?
    I have been searching for red frames.
    Haven't found yet. :sad:
    J&J SoCal Modding: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/113434/
    Visit J&J SoCal Modding's Blog for review of new Arcade Parts: http://jjsocalmodding.blogspot.com