Alex's Arcade: Yup, we are still in business.

Comments

• tatsunicaltatsunical tragic hero Joined: Posts: 863
    Usually the the weekdays when us bums ditch classes are the best. ^____^
    :blush:
  • shglbmxshglbmx Slippery When Wet Joined: Posts: 1,051
    might be heading here today. anyone usually come by on Mondays?
    "The true riches of life are hidden in the hearts and minds of men. - W. Clement Stone"

shiggle-bee-ehm-exx
  • dueyduey @PSN : Duey_ Joined: Posts: 265
    i might head out later tonight
    rip mvc2..thanks for the memories

mvc3 in training, SF:ae in training
  • IrvskiiiezIrvskiiiez That one kid Joined: Posts: 42
    Dear tatsy, i hate your deadpool =]
    There's something on your face (punch) IT WAS PAIN! . . oh wait it was my kunai
    "My style's DOPE call me homer simpson"
    tatsu* lawl
  • KincoldKincold Joined: Posts: 35
    <--viper player here, ggs will be back tomorrow after work probably :> must... level.. UUUUUP
  • tovutovu Joined: Posts: 18
    gg's yall.

tatsu trollin like a beast haha.
  • THE ANSWERTHE ANSWER KOF Legend Joined: Posts: 1,688
    When is the SF4 tournament action coming back to this place?
    -I'm not THE best anymore, I'm just one of the best =)
    "LOL not everyone is a basement dweller afraid of meeting real people Emil" -Cronopio
    ggs friends

ggs viper friend
    "The true riches of life are hidden in the hearts and minds of men. - W. Clement Stone"

shiggle-bee-ehm-exx
    ggs everyone, viper guy=tony right?

Just come here often if you wanna get better, theres good competition here trusssst. We all play different teams so there's variety, although i think tatsu team is the cheapest team i have yet to play lmao. And irvin just troll tatsu back when you win next time :D

Anyone goin today hmmss?

• ESB UltraESB Ultra Joined: Posts: 57
    ggs everyone, viper guy=tony right?

Just come here often if you wanna get better, theres good competition here trusssst. We all play different teams so there's variety, although i think tatsu team is the cheapest team i have yet to play lmao. And irvin just troll tatsu back when you win next time :D

Anyone goin today hmmss?

This is Sam, I'm most likely going to go but what time do people show up?
  • jtrgmrjtrgmr Joined: Posts: 472
    I'd like to check out Alex Arcade if I have time, but would people still be there around 9-10 pm tonight?
    Don't mind me, I'm just here.
    Working on UMvC3 tricks!
    Always willing to play puzzle games!

Anyone goin today hmmss?

I will, IF i get another win off him
    oh to sam, for mvc3 its kinda random but usually 4-9 within those time. Some days are packed, some are not. It would probably help to post here so people can see if they should show up.

to jtrgmr, around that time theres a possibility people MIGHT be there still depends, but most likely not. Best time are around 4-9.

and irvin you will, just dont get hit by x23 ;x

went today but no one was playing mvc3 so i went home to watch lakers. I needa learn AE so i have a game to play while I wait for some mahvel.
    @duey:
    thanks for the info man. hope to play you and your magneto again real soon lol

@Kincold:
    yea there weren't many people tonight, probably like 3-4 of us :sad:

ggs, to everyone tonight tho, especially irvin, duy, dj vest's skrull, and others, showing me that i "really" need more practice after a few day of not playing. oh well, i guess thats what i get for playing too much mk :rofl:
    yo got too lazy to come out there today haha.

Might show up tomorrow for a bit before wnf tourney :D , I will confirm tomorrow.

• andyocrandyocr J.Mp --->teleport Joined: Posts: 610
    Alex's Arcade needs to hold a Marvel vs Capcom 3 Team Tournament
    @duey:

ggs, to everyone tonight tho, especially irvin, duy, dj vest's skrull, and others, showing me that i "really" need more practice after a few day of not playing. oh well, i guess thats what i get for playing too much mk :rofl:

Lawl i told you it was the lag! xD, dude i swear SS is TO effing safe, thank capcom they are patchin him because his meteor thingy is ridiculously safe. but gg's mates d(^w^d)
    @duey:
    I don't work weds anymore so for sure going to keep an eye on this thread to see when everyones going to alex.
    @duey:
    It's alright man there's always other days. But I can't on Wednesdays (today) since I have night classes (starts at 4:00pm and lasts long into the night). :tdown:

@irvin:
    Yeah, you won but I'll have my revenge lol But yeah, I just tested it in training mode, Super Skrull is "not" safe "at all" if he whiffs/gets blocked when doing Meteor Smash and/or any of his hypers (haven't tested out level 3 yet). He's "very" punishable if he doesn't DHC or x factor to safety. So it wasn't only online, you can punish it offline too. Try it! :tup:
    Alex's Arcade needs to hold a Marvel vs Capcom 3 Team Tournament

The thing is that the last time there was a tourney/ranbat for MVC3, hardly anyone showed up.:sad: But if there is going to be another one in the future, I would definitely go!
    Super Skrull is "not" safe "at all"

well when i was playing Djvests skrull, he was in lvl 3 x factor so his meteor strike and it wasnt punishable
  • Hadoken!Hadoken! Jorge Joined: Posts: 144
    heading over today :)
    Some dream of success.... while others wake up and work hard for it.
    -anonymous
    I needa get some ppls numbers or IM. Imma just show up later today and see wsup.
  • mtsac kidmtsac kid Joined: Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    is it worth it to show up here around 11pm? getting off of work and trying to sneak some games in
    My favorite quote of 2010 - "No.....Nooooo...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....FUCK!!!" Mike Ross during a random AE match with Marn
    My favorite quote of 2011 - "Real men play ST" Ohnuki
    ST and 3S revival while waiting for SFxT..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    ^closes at 11pm
    I've observed that it closes when people leave. Yesterday, I was there until 11:30. Support the arcade! Show up! :)
    -anonymous
  • mtsac kidmtsac kid Joined: Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ok ill show up
    My favorite quote of 2010 - "No.....Nooooo...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....FUCK!!!" Mike Ross during a random AE match with Marn
    My favorite quote of 2011 - "Real men play ST" Ohnuki
    ST and 3S revival while waiting for SFxT..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    me and tatsu will be there at 6 for marvel 3 :)

• Richard NguyenRichard Nguyen !! Joined: Posts: 723
    @duey, - The Break Weekly #105 - WF - Josh Wong VS [AG

Ah, so there was a jumping A before the relaunch also. Lol works midscreen from max range against Magneto, so probably works on everyone, maybe not small characters.
    good looking out richard that shit looks so easy, will have to test it haha. Goin to alexs now come out richard! mr socals best dante

heading there tonight around 7-8. :)

shiggle-bee-ehm-exx
    GG's all :) Mr. Shgl.. Until further notice, I'm a fraud. Will have to run it back soon :)
    -anonymous
    @duey again,

Dude, the hypergrav loop is pretty easy. When you do hypergrav, right when he says "hyper," input the super jump. It still registers it even though you do it so early. You can superjump in any direction, and air dash down-forward once the screen starts scrolling up.

Another tricky part is when you do the standing C to hypergrav. Magneto's, Wolv's and Tron's standing C's are retarded. If you input the hypergrav too early, it won't come out. So, you have to do it a little bit late.

And I can't make it here much any more. School crap. D:
    ggs to everyone tonight, soo many people showed up for marvel it was insane lol.

@richard
    I'm gonna try your tips, cuz I don't understand the timing of it yet. only combo I cant do for mag yet ;[ hopefully i can now with your tips :D.

It's pretty easy once you get it. The window for the superjump is huge; just do it really early when he is beginning to say "hyper." You can do the rom? Do it in matches! :D

Lol, I might drop Wolv for Mag... ^__^ Once I get enough practice. :P Still pretty bad. And I got this stupid Mag/Dante crap. I'll tell you later. :P
    yeah just gotta get more consistent with the roms, and fill me in with mag/dante stupid setups :D.

Drop wolvie, he's overrated mag is the truth.

• MinhHoangMinhHoang Joined: Posts: 291
    lol that sentinel combo was the one i was talkin about the other day duey
    Scream in pain!!!! NIGHTMARE BOOOSTERRR!!
    success to both combos :D thank you friends.

• LBCLBC KISHISHISHISHI Joined: Posts: 3,681
    Ya'll got that 3s?
    "LBC once parried Daigo super....I SEEN IT!"- JAY "KILLA Z' TANNER

3rd Strike: Makoto/Q/Alex/Urien
    MvC2: MSP
    SFV: Alex / R.Mika

LBC-GFX