Columbus, OH - Made you look, Avi!

Comments

• KarateLincolnKarateLincoln Eighting's Number One Fan Joined: Posts: 496
    so anyone going to chicago heart with a free seat in da car?
  • DJ_SanDJ_San rendezvous? Joined: Posts: 1,536
    Foot Dive
    [18:03] <@AviH20>; infinite iced coffee def owns. | [17:46] <Sketch> i can feel my sperm getting blasted everytime i take a sip of the dew
  • RakaeRakae Be there... Joined: Posts: 854
    Great games to everyone last night.

To everyone one who took my money, nice one I am coming for you.
    To everyone who's money I took, I will run it back any time.
    To everyone I missed Next time.

See you all next week.
    Vortex < Bortex
  • AthrexAthrex Joined: Posts: 414
    Its so frustrating when you feel like you are not making progress cause you can only play real matches 1 day a week.

Shout outs to DSL internet and living out in farmland.
  • dudefelladudefella Mr. Perfection Joined: Posts: 168
    Its so frustrating when you feel like you are not making progress cause you can only play real matches 1 day a week.

I know that feeling. There needs to be a weekend get together or somethin'.
    Body by Kyokugen.
  • Onizuka1Onizuka1 THE TAR PIT CLUB Joined: Posts: 136

Agreed, having a real job sucks.

GGs to those that ventured to the bar corner,

Did anyone see or find a green Hori EX stick? My roommate thinks me might have set it down when he was moving a TV back at the end of the night...left around midnight

I'll have some Kid Robot x Street Fighter collectibles for sale next week probably:

Right now it's looking like Guile, Alt Dhalsim, Honda, Chun-Li, and Ken...maybe others

$8 each, they're regularly $10 + shipping
    Crash! Into the rolling morning~ Flash! I'm in the coolest driver's high~
  • SketchSketch hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut Joined: Posts: 132

Did anyone see or find a green Hori EX stick? My roommate thinks me might have set it down when he was moving a TV back at the end of the night...left around midnight

Yea it was there when I left (~1/1:30)

Great games, errybody. If only Zeno's was that packed every Wednesday.
    The TO's met with the owner of MoMos last weekend, so expect an announcement soon.
    bisonyes.avi
  • L'ArcL'Arc All-Star Platinum Joined: Posts: 498

I am not sure if this is the proper means of introduction, but here I go... Hi.

I actually live just 10 minutes away from Zeno and attend OSU. I had no idea such a place or gathering existed. Hope I am welcome.
    "ORA!ORA!ORA!" ~ Star Platinum

The future is never "now;" only what shall be eternally etched into the past is. Act wisely.

Shout outs to DSL internet and living out in farmland.

Yo I hear that but you are making good progress. you have gotten a lot better since we first played but so have I. :D
    I know that feeling. There needs to be a weekend get together or somethin'.

This message is to everyone but dudefella brings up a point I like to talk about every few months. It is good we have Zenos because we have a public place people can enter the scene. However If you want to play fighting games at a competitive level you got to play more than that. Online counts but you don’t get much Exp from those fights. I encourage people to host fighting games as much as possible in their own homes. That’s where real magic happens having a small group of dedicated dudes to grind. Now if you got a life and can only make it to Zenos trust me I understand but you got to find that grind time.

Also on a side note I never took training mode that seriously in the past but recently I found that shit is the golden key.

One thing I have done in SSFIVAE is leave block off and do the same combo back to back unit the NPC's health is depleted. If I mess the combo up I let the NPC health refill. If I am too slow and NPC health starts to fill I start over. Once I complete that I turn block on and repeat the process If the combo has chip. It is way harder and has shown me numerous issues in my own execution.
    Never knew I had an issue throwing fireballs on the right side of the screen and Tatsu on the left.
    Vortex < Bortex
    I would love to play more but I literally live in Amanda, OH. Google maps and see my issue. I could easily host if you want to venture off into strange lands.
  • LuckyDayLuckyDay Joined: Posts: 2,870
    That’s where real magic happens having a small group of dedicated dudes to grind.

Lol.
    Evil will always triumph... Because good is dumb....

"I can do the corner infinite on cyclops like 25% of the time" - Governor
    So Sunday,

Anyone want to play SFIV? Anyone got a place?
  • buttnakedchoke3buttnakedchoke3 Sneaker Man Joined: Posts: 29

I'll have some Kid Robot x Street Fighter collectibles for sale next week probably:

Right now it's looking like Guile, Alt Dhalsim, Honda, Chun-Li, and Ken...maybe others

$8 each, they're regularly $10 + shipping
    i call dibs on alt sim. probably not going to be able to make it to zeno's on wednesday, you going to be at kiest tourney next saturday?
  • dudefelladudefella Mr. Perfection Joined: Posts: 168
    That’s where real magic happens having a small group of dedicated dudes to grind.

1307427754964.jpg
    Body by Kyokugen.
    hey you know about gay for pay and gay for the stay now there is gay for the play.
    Vortex < Bortex
  • GameOver4uKidGameOver4uKid Joined: Posts: 15
    Attention!
    If anyone sees this and goes to Zenos bar game night, on wednesday. This pertains to you.

I want to get as much people to attend next game night.
    I want to make an important meeting.
    I want Columbus fight game scene to explode.
    I have a big plan and dream to revive our scene.
    I need your help come to game night.

It's important if u cared about our fighting game scene.

Double Scoops OUT.
  • Paul SothPaul Soth Multi-hit normals. Joined: Posts: 344
    Yeah, good luck with that.

1310530753836.png

I aint even going to say it.
    [18:03] <@AviH20>; infinite iced coffee def owns. | [17:46] <Sketch> i can feel my sperm getting blasted everytime i take a sip of the dew
  • FistofFury2000FistofFury2000 Joined: Posts: 361
    Attention!
    If anyone sees this and goes to Zenos bar game night, on wednesday. This pertains to you.

Double Scoops OUT.

and i want to stroke your penis
    Attention!

Double Scoops OUT.

lol what
    I don't care if you guys want to troll

I just want to separate the casual players and the Serious " I want to level up" players.
    We just don't have enough dedicated players and im trying to change that.
    Laugh at me now but myself and others will REVIVE Columbus Fighting Game Community.
  • The Quad LaserThe Quad Laser Go eat a bag of baby dicks Joined: Posts: 83

I just want to separate the casual players and the Serious " I want to level up" players.
    Laugh at me now but myself and others will REVIVE Columbus Fighting Game Community.
    That's whats up bro... Come on everyone support my nigga and quit being assholes about it lol.
    Thunder! Thunder! Thunder Cats HOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • Paul SothPaul Soth Multi-hit normals. Joined: Posts: 344
    Real quick: Over at Half-Price Books, they're selling cheap Wii and PS3 arcade sticks, new in box for $39.95. I can't imagine that the internals are all that great, but it wouldn't be that hard to crack them open and put in halfway decent parts.

That's whats up bro... Come on everyone support my nigga and quit being assholes about it lol.

You guys have enough dedicated players in the SF IV community here in Ohio. There's good players, just stop sticking with one station. Also Tu I barely see you there as it is, same with you Quaddy m'boy. Meanwhile on the Marvel 3 side of things, it's just usually Monty, Thulius, Todd, Sketch and Myself holding down things. Yeah sure, you can rag on marvel, but we all pretty much get better from playing one another. How about you two just like, show up and hop in if anything.

Or like host seperate hang outs aside from Weds, post on here, and just get good from there. I know SH_ and company have been looking for more SF IV players to play with aside from Weds.
  • PlatinumBDPlatinumBD Joined: Posts: 786
    If anyone's up for sparring, I'm available. Are there any upcoming tournies?
  • The Quad LaserThe Quad Laser Go eat a bag of baby dicks Joined: Posts: 83
    I'm usually there at least 2 or 3 times out of the month I just can't be there every Weds because I have two kids and my job gives me a different schedule all the time, so that kind of sucks but sometimes I come at like 10:00 or 11:00 and everybody is already gone or getting ready to go which sucks as well. I also do have sessions at my apartment at least 3 times a month but I usually only have 3 people at most come over because my kids are always home so I usually play games at night when they sleep or on my off days and it's a hard task to watch them and host a session at my place all the time. But if someone else has gatherings I'm always down if I know about it before the last minute.
    Thunder! Thunder! Thunder Cats HOOOOOOOO!!!!
    All in All go to Cincinatti. The home of derrick legend. he'll teach you a thing or two.
    but speaking of sf4, we actually do have decent players here. Couple of GG players that plays ssf4 ,that makoto player matt, that juri player who's not sean , Sean_H, Downback, Sketch, Dandy_J if he does play it, but he abhors and hates ssf4. that scrubby gief player. J.R. Rodriguez jr. aka Clint. there's more than enough people here to level up. I wouldn't really worry about it if i were you.

Oh, Kenji too if he ever comes back from Baltimore. This dood is a beasttttttt in GG and SSF4.
    I was not naming any games in specific.

I mean the Columbus Fight Games Community.

Like thanks to San, Tiggy, and Todd...I fucks with Arcana Hearts 3 and BlazBlu CS2.

I just want to have something more organized. that's all. If anyone is willing to help I'd appreciate it. If not...*shoulder shrug*

I just want to have something more organized. that's all. If anyone is willing to help I'd appreciate it. If not...*shoulder shrug*

I think we got all the good Marvel players, or self sufficient ones I could ask for here in Columbus. The problem is land of infinite runbacks / lack of Marvel set ups. Also those other dudes who usually bring a Marvel set up kinda just keep to themselves when they play.. It's like almost borderline inbreeding or something. I mean it's cool and all, but like you don't have to play on your own set.
  • _Snake__Snake_ wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Joined: Posts: 608
    columbus sux
  • TiggyTiggy j.B loop > Skittles Joined: Posts: 2,060
    pick a top tier
    Kludge: i don't think it's fair to compare professionnal fighting games to doujins like sfxt

<BiGgOvDoInThAnGs> thats the goal of ah3
    <BiGgOvDoInThAnGs> stay out of jail long enough to be the best
    Attention!

I am down for whatever you got bro. Just don't forget that gamers are world renowned for our laziness.
    Vortex < Bortex
  • GhostalGhostal カースヘッド Joined: Posts: 1,393
    I think the scene should be divided into two groups

those that enjoy the random zenos drunken lesbians and those who do not

the latter will be burned alive

with the marvel 3 players
    Jimmyjtran: shang tsundere
    Monty, Thulius, Todd, Sketch and Myself
    and me Q_Q
  • SketchSketch hut hut hut hut hut hut hut hut Joined: Posts: 132
    I want to play an anime fighter. What is the most anime game out there?
  • cygnuscygnus going up Joined: Posts: 977
    eternal fighter zero
    the best anime game out there is this
    http://www.kofparadise.com/page/Queen.html