Bison Video Thread - Purple Fist of Death (ver. 2.1)

Comments

• lynch03lynch03 Joined: Posts: 521
    #capcom on IRC (efnet) [all the big names in the states hang in there regularly o,o]

2ch also says that if Andre was in Jpn, he'd be grandmaster~ :P

lol i always knew he was the best. when i saw him at evo i thought he was good but thought neurosis/kuma were better, but I think he has improved beyond them since.

I don't even think he Andre was at his best vs Daigo either. If he was he would've j mpx2 ultra at least once, and would not have missed as many links.
  • kacokaco Joined: Posts: 105
    Let's send Andre to Japan so he can fill us in on his Bison progress Sabin style.

Great to see Andre do well against Daigo.
  • ShervinShervin 09'er Joined: Posts: 1,994
    show me a bison match with a better vid

edit: with the 4 bar usage u mentioned

I THINK he meant you can use it better throughout the match, not with a combo. Such as, saving it for EX DRs, PCs, etc.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

__

I've been told I'm entertaining in Battlefield and my roommate and I often get in fist fights over Nba 2k, watch here:
  • P_$m0n3$-YP_$m0n3$-Y Puneta Caguena! Joined: Posts: 781
    Andre vs daigo
    chris humehara " oh daigo said u cant miss the link cause i punish you, i going to punish you so hard" lol
    SSF4 AE 2012 - Main (Dictator) Secondary (DeeJay)
    Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/salvaboricua
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    i think he meant you can use it better throughout the match, not with a combo. Such as, saving it for ex drs, pcs, etc.

^this
  • HuddHudd Joined: Posts: 173
    Kuma has 91k BP now...

vs Ryo-Chin (Ke)

vs Tango (Gu)

Here's a new Bison player I haven't seen before who is also a very skilled player

Kubia

vs Kirisuto (Ru)

vs Niconico Mark (Gu)

• FatalDmgFatalDmg ねむい。。 Joined: Posts: 290
    ahhh its great to see kuma again!! *cries*.. Im so happy:lovin:
    Super/AE: Honda, Cody
    You never know until you let go.
    Japan all day everyday!
  • laudanum09laudanum09 Pax Bisonica Joined: Posts: 1,166
    ooo very nice. i see a nice corner setup i haven't seen before where kuma juggled into standing fierce and then another cl. standing fierce, lk, scissors. gotta try that out in that situation, its a bit more ambiguous then going into cr. lks if youre going to follow up that juggle.
    Why settle for mere money...every Bison dollar will be worth 5 British pounds. That is the exchange rate the bank of england will set once I kidnap their queen.
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,810 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Just need to see Inoue back onto the Bison train and it's like 2008 again!
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • vanitys7vanitys7 "Scream in pain"!!! Joined: Posts: 224
    Kuma has 91k BP now...

vs Ryo-Chin (Ke)

vs Tango (Gu)

Here's a new Bison player I haven't seen before who is also a very skilled player

Kubia

vs Kirisuto (Ru)

vs Niconico Mark (Gu)

Both teams sent guile in order to get rid of bison....thats cold!!!:bluu:
    "It ends now"!!!

• KurdminatorKurdminator Joined: Posts: 48
    Riki and Ririsu are the same guy, the topic-starter has posted the same video's.
    Neg repping doesnt hurt, you idiots, get a life and spend your premium account money somewhere else.
  • Twisted)JagoTwisted)Jago 1 Frame Losses Joined: Posts: 208
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=213134

Me and Sanford will be in Arkansas November 13-15th at the little rock game convention.
    I Hope you guys will be able to make it there.
    cool Andre, sounds like a lot of fun. please come to korea sometime and show poongko how dictator rolls because I sure as hell can't.

here are a bunch of new videos! at least I think they're new, Bento doesn't have Kirakyuu listed and he has a pretty awesome Perfect against a Sagat in the link! check it out. some pretty fun stuff in here...really nice seeing Bison's fierce getting more love all around. There's some good cr. fierce anti-airs in there as well as some fun shenanigans I don't see enough of here like Kirakyuu's jump in, cr.lk, s.fierce, cr.lk xx scissors. The first two hits were a nice setup to the surprise s.fierce. This plus deep slide after knockdown, standing fierce, cr.lk xx scissors need to be used moar!

edit: yuujufudan also has a fantastic match against Gief. Great footsies and a great exhibition of calm, caution and hit and run tactics in the Gief matchup.

bentobox, please add them to your amazingly well organized list. also, sf4db has a ton of SF4 vids on their channel aside from these new bison vids. Just check them out on youtube here.

PS
    SF4DB has taken the liberty of translating VEGA as Bison, so when looking for Dictator vids, look for the (Bi) next to the player name.
    Why settle for mere money...every Bison dollar will be worth 5 British pounds. That is the exchange rate the bank of england will set once I kidnap their queen.
  • garciangarcian Joined: Posts: 44
    Frame Advantage have the Battlefield Arcadia 7 vids up now -

Andre vs Noel (Gief)
    Andre vs Chris Hu (Ryu)
    Andre vs Javits (Boxer)
    Andre vs Rico Suave (Abel)

Haven't had a chance to watch them yet though.
    Here are some Bison matches I've played from a while ago, I'm still not that great. but whatever :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaevex
  • fordstafordsta Joined: Posts: 14
    Alex Valle (BI) vs James Chen (CA)

• kacokaco Joined: Posts: 105
    Valle has a very interesting bison.
    Riki (Dic) vs. Vegakaru(SA)

I didn't see this up in that well organized OP under Riki. Pretty interesting match Riki is fearless.

this has already been posted. It's from the Japan National tournament way back.
    valle's bison is hardly safe but i really like his nonscripted style of play. seems like he does a lot of fun creative stuff on the fly with Bison whihc I never see him do with other chars. he should stick with Bison he's got a very unique one.

nice to have a visual example of EX pc into the corner as a crossup for setting up scissors.

very frenetic and creative rushdown, hard to detect patterns since he never did two same blockstrings in a row i believe.

i find this style of play can be rewarding or result in your quick death. i like this cammy bison matchup, i used to have a lot of trouble when sf4 first came out but now its like my favorite matchup since there's a lot of rushing down for both parties and can get really chaotic. its a risk matchup for both since bison has to play his wakeup game really carefully and watch out for those blockstrin, canon spike throw mixups. seems like whenever someone won it was total domination. good stuff.
    looks like a gimmicky and random bison but he misses ultra with ryu so much its a toss up. if he gets teleport instead of ultra with bison after j strongs then i strongly recommend ryu, at least he can be random with shoryuken instead of bison stomps and empty DR.
    valle's bison is hardly safe but i really like his nonscripted style of play. seems like he does a lot of fun creative stuff on the fly with Bison whihc I never see him do with other chars. he should stick with Bison he's got a very unique one.

his block string into psycho crusher and then cancel out was hilarious.
  • Flashy NightsFlashy Nights Partial to long stories. Joined: Posts: 4,496
    In the 1st match it looked as if Valle was trying to miss links to bait out cams DP, which failed. Then when the 2nd match came around Valle took off the gloves and just went hawk on rabbit.
  • GuruofGreatnessGuruofGreatness Real Talk Headstomp Joined: Posts: 424
    Valle is a beast and against Chen who even though sf4 may not be his game per say as a player is no slouch.What I like about Valle,Choi,Shadyk,Ortiz and alot of the old school players is that they are really creative with their characters. Maybe it's because a lot of newer players copy their style from youtube instead of finding out stuff themselves.
    I understand why he sticks with Ryu.While Ryu is a better character tier wise he really breathes life into Bison when he plays him.I think Bison is a better fit for him.I would have really liked to see his Bison vs Marn in Warzone even for just one match against his Viper and Rufus.
    I am not taking away anything from his ryu. His ryu is really good I saw it in evo but his bison seems special to me.
    Anyone who says his ryu isn't good is just talking out of their ass.
    You can't money match him money matching him is like money matching a gun you'll get shot. -Emminett to Jebaily
    looks like a gimmicky and random bison but he misses ultra with ryu so much its a toss up. if he gets teleport instead of ultra with bison after j strongs then i strongly recommend ryu, at least he can be random with shoryuken instead of bison stomps and empty DR.

your avatar is nauseating.
    i never really saw any gimmicks, just creative rushdown. and besides what you call gimmicks others call mixups. if empty DR into three lks xx scissors is a gimmick so is walk up tatsu or shoryu, but these are actually effective techniques in the right situations.

his rush down was excellent and not only that but not cookie-cutter. creative, on the fly stuff. cancelling out of that psychocrusher into another blockstring was sex. his blockstrings werent really 'blockstrings' but they were good at keeping the opponent paralyzed. cr. mk, standing fierce, cr. lk xx scissors, cr. lp s.lp, cr.strong xx scissors. cool blockstrings that aren't actually links (i think maybe s. lk links to cr. strong i know s. lp does) . interesting to see them being used to pressure. i tend to pressure with things that if i hit anywhere i can continue to hit scissors. so for example if valle hit cr.mk he would have not hit standing fierce. if he did not hit cr.mk and does hit s. fierce that leads to a combo and scissors. what i like is the creativity and an 'i dont care' attitude when it came to his strings. he just used whatever attacks were proper for the spacing and kept the pressure on really hardcore.

yeah copying things on youtube leads to cookie cutter play, but at the same time valle's strings were kind of frenetic and is a toss up as to whether they could lead to something like a knockdown, a speical or roundhouse. however this ended up helping him out since it helped him stay unpredictable with his rushdown isntead of blocking the same string or taking the same combo everytime. very nice, makes me want to open up my style of play even more.
  • AyoChapAyoChap Reppin SoCal Joined: Posts: 230
    Heading out to NCR. Hopefully AndyOCR and I make you proud with our Dic play. Hopefully we get as much videos of us as we can.
  • KichKich Joined: Posts: 1,126
    Haven't watched a ton of Bison play, but it looked like Valle was abusing the hell out of EX PC as a way to gain ground and simultaneously get behind them. His spacing on some of them were fuckin mind blowing (in particular, where he did it almost full screen and just barely got behind Chen).
    I hit confirm with standing fierce punch.
    Sorry guys. I din't get any videos, got peaced out by CrackFiend. I was 3 matches away from top 8..... LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey man I really like your Bison! got any links to any more of your vids? I remember that wicked match you had against that Abel. I picked up lk bulldogging from you and I wanna see if you got any other approaches I haven't seen before.
    oh man... i wish i could show dude... i got some new gimicks i wanted to post up. I'll try and record some matches this week from random casuals.
  • PHATAL PHDPHATAL PHD UMvC3 Trainee Joined: Posts: 801
    such a great thread
    Dudes is salty, I'm fond of the sodium...Anticipating shots like Obama at the podium ~ Buddens
  • defcondefcon the ronin Joined: Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    valle's bison is NICE. elite OG level footsies, especially the use of focus attack as a poke. things will be dissected and stolen from this vid.
    to my elite peeps with the murderous mystique
    i hit the streets with beats and they critique for weeks
    they be like, how that kid rah reach the peak?
    pull out the heat and use my technique to speak
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170

how does bison get that throw off at the very end of the video so quick after the sLP at 5:48???
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • mikehascookiesmikehascookies cr.lk, cr.lk, cr.lk, cr.lk Joined: Posts: 910
    He didn't throw a s.lp, he just did cr.lp and then grabbed.
    DB ALL DAY!
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    hm....i swear i watched it a few times, and i dunno whether I heard something, or saw something, but i thought I saw him cLP, sLP then really quickly throw him. Man, maybe I just smoked the wrong shit or something o.0

I watch it now and still dunno
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • Flashy NightsFlashy Nights Partial to long stories. Joined: Posts: 4,496
    Hmmm maybe it the quality of the Vid?
  • ohayo1234ohayo1234 crazy Joined: Posts: 876
    You wanna see quality?

eLivePro | Kim1234

http://www.elive.pro

Share YO Passion
  • mikehascookiesmikehascookies cr.lk, cr.lk, cr.lk, cr.lk Joined: Posts: 910
    The sound in the video is a bit delayed, so you hear a second blocked hit as he's about to throw. That may be what is throwing you off.
    DB ALL DAY!
  • JeRonJeRon The Dictatorship Joined: Posts: 968
    My contribution to this thread! From the Street Fighter 4 Random Teams Tournament at the Arc on 11/28/09

M.Bison (Jeron) vs El Fuerte (Manny) vs Viper (Flash M)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EmpireArcadia#p/u/15/Pb9hTzcCQnY

M.Bison (Jeron) vs Abel (Kreymore) Match 1
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EmpireArcadia#p/u/13/gsdD4LPKais

M.Bison (Jeron) vs Guile (Dieminion) vs Ryu (Sanford) Winners Finals
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EmpireArcadia#p/u/9/X6G-jED50uw

M.Bison (Jeron) vs Abel (Kreymore) vs Sagat (Liston) Losers Finals
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EmpireArcadia#p/u/8/6o4UMOFPKNQ

M.Bison (Jeron) vs Ryu (Sanford) vs Guile (Dieminion) Grand Finals
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EmpireArcadia#p/u/7/l6mNnTmPF4U
    I will win with skill! Quote dedicated to ChunLi Zhang, Strongest woman in the world!
  • BentoBoxBentoBox Bop Alloy Joined: Posts: 668
    Finally got around to logging all the vids from sb4db Will add to OP shortly~ 12/38 Kuma vids :D

(Bi) vs Soota (Sa) @5:00 & Dezunii (Ak) @ 7:43 [NSB8

(Gu) vs Fukutsuu (Bi) [NSB10

(Bi)vs Kokujin(Ry)[Nagoya Street Battle 8

(Ho) & Yo Y Da (Ho)@ 2:52 vs Kuma (Bi)[NSB8

(Bi) vs Fransujin (Guile) [Kumagai Magician

Janbo (Bi) @ 3:07 vs Misa (Sagat) [Kumagai Magician

(Ak) vs Shinra (Bi) @4:10[NSB8

(Vi) vs Yuujufudan (Bi)[NSB8

(Bi) vs Kubo (Ru)[NSB10

(Bi) vs Honmono (Zan) [NSB8

(Ak) @ 2:47 vs Headpress (Bi) [NSB8

(Ho) @ 5:11 vs Headpress (Bi)[NSB8

(Ba) vs Headpress (Bi)[NSB8

(Bi) vs ?(Ru) @ 6:02 [NSB10

(Bi) vs Shimakawa(Sa) @ 3:23 [NSB10

(Bi) vs Sushi(Ke)[NSB10

(Bi) vs Ruikun (Gu)[NSB10

(Bi) vs Kokujin(Ry)[NSB8

(Bi) vs Nukenin (Ry)[NSB8

(Bi) vs Hamehogerutoku (Za) @ 2:50[NSB8

(Vi) @ 3:12 vs Akajojo (Bi)[NSB8

Y Da (Ho) @ 2:53 vs Kuma (Bi) [NSB8

(Ho) vs Kuma (Bi) [NSB8

(Sa) vs Kuma (Bi)[NSB8

(Bl) vs Kuma (Bi) [NSB10

(Bi) vs Maa kun (Sa)[NSB8

Jy (Ba) vs Mr Janbo (Bi)[Kumagai Magician

Boy (Ab) @ 3:08 vs Hepi-Dooru (Bi) [Kumagai Magician

no Abura vs Cygnus [NSB 9

(Ho) @ 3:10 vs a.k.a Jojo (Bi) [NSB10

(Bi) vs Anpunch(Za)[NSB8

(Bi) vs ? (Za) @ 4:10 [NSB8

Kotsu (Bl) vs Yuujufudan (Bi) [NSB8

(Ry) @ 3:04 vs Yuujufudan (Bi) [NSB8

(Za) vs Kuma (Bi)[NSB8

(Ke) @ 2:46 vs Kuma (Bi) [NSB8

(Ry) @ 5:26 vs Kuma (Bi) [NSB8
    Only dead fish swim with the stream~
    jesus you rule. i mean bento. unless you're jesus?