Bison Video Thread - Purple Fist of Death (ver. 2.1)

Comments

• MilliganoMilligano Free and Donuts Joined: Posts: 264
    Honda is a pretty hard MU for Bison, I used to think in this version with his nerfs it was 5-5 but Honda still has a lot that Bison can't handle. I feel that Honda does the 'I'm holding down back come at me bro' job a lot better than Bison with his EX HB, damage output, n.j fierce, command grab etc.

It's not going to get better with the LP headbutt buff for 2012. Think it's always going to be one of Bison's hardest MU's
  • gagapagagapa Joined: Posts: 98
    Me(Bi) against LordDVD (Ho) FT5
  • tenshoxxxtenshoxxx Face-to-Fist Technique Joined: Posts: 176
    I can´t watch the videos from Jakob anymore :(
  • grouchy_grouchy_ gt: GrouchyBusiness Joined: Posts: 170
    Me(Bi) against LordDVD (Ho) FT5

"this video is private"

the fu*ck?
    favorite bison players:
    1) Dogura/IkomaDevil
    2) Neurosis
    3) a.k.a jojo
  • jakob002jakob002 Happy Medicine Joined: Posts: 909
    I can´t watch the videos from Jakob anymore :(
    Some stupid copyright claim. I only uploaded the vids because they didn't bother uploading any themselves. Once I get a video camera I'll start recording footage at all the majors I go to.
    Radiantsilvergun3 said:
    Helps when you'll never be a high level tourney player. It's ok man, I accepted it a while ago myself.
    "Nah. Just look at the HappyMedicine guy. He carries around a Miku Hatsune plushie, hugs it, kisses it, and doesn't give a fuck." - Spirit Juice.

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • gagapagagapa Joined: Posts: 98
    "this video is private"

the fu*ck?

now it's good
  • Gary.NGary.N Bisonsautoshop Joined: Posts: 278
    I'm beginning to post more regular updates of some of the top ranked XBL Bisons on my website. Check it out guys whenever you got a sec. I plan on doing this multiple times a week. Just got my capture card working right, along with figuring out the "follow" feature on AE lol. There are the usual names like AOI MOMO, Isy9983, followupURSF, and more.

http://bisonsautoshop.blogspot.com/2011/12/another-xbl-bison-video-roundup.html
    http://bisonsautoshop.blogspot.com/2011/11/isy9983-followupursf-and-aoi-momo.html
    Visit http://BISONSAUTOSHOP.COM Tri-City Fighting Game Chill spot. We play SFV/USFIV
    @bisonsautoshop
  • HFXHFX forgotten abel Joined: Posts: 4,742
    Elivepro Kim1234 pro debut

I have one more vid of his match, uploading
    Malaysia / Kuching FGC | Twitter @ abelity_ | Facebook @ facebook.com/showmeyourabelity | Youtube @ youtube.com/c/ShowMeYourAbelity
    Malaysia / Kuching FGC | Twitter @ abelity_ | Facebook @ facebook.com/showmeyourabelity | Youtube @ youtube.com/c/ShowMeYourAbelity
  • MooiboyRoyMooiboyRoy Dutch Beast Joined: Posts: 387
    Bison won a major tournament in Europe don't know if u guys were aware of that

heres a copypaste

ChaozTheory vs TR YouGenius: http://nl.twitch.tv/fight_club_nrw/b/301686864
    matchs starts at 24:30>

ChaozTheory vs Nani : http://nl.twitch.tv/fight_club_nrw/b/301692477
    matchs starts at 28:15

ChaozTheory vs TR Halibel (Winners Finale) : http://nl.twitch.tv/fight_club_nrw/b/301692477
    Match starts at 1:00:30

ChaozTheory vs Bushin187 : http://nl.twitch.tv/fight_club_nrw/b/301692477
    Match starts at 1:12:32 (continues @ part 3)

ChaozTheory vs TR Halibel (Grand Finals) : http://nl.twitch.tv/fight_club_nrw/b/301697978
    Match starts around 1:03:30 (Continues @ part 4)
    MBR represented by LowLandLions
    I'll watch these later. Good job ChaozTheory!
  • Kriger SternKriger Stern Bison Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,588
    Not only he won...but he played very well.
    -Daeyrat

• ChaozTheoryChaozTheory Godlike Joined: Posts: 97
    Not only he won...but he played very well.

Thx

sry for the lack of youtube vids though, probably the main reason it didnt got on eventhubs.
    GFWL : GodlikeMike1234
    PSN: InsanityOfTwins
    GT: ChaozTheory1991
  • Vega_RedVega_Red Joined: Posts: 148
    Thx

sry for the lack of youtube vids though, probably the main reason it didnt got on eventhubs.
    Vids are already up on youtube for a few days, here are the finals, some others can be found on the same account:

Congratulations on your win, was watching the stream live a week ago, really great play!
    It's me who's supposed to like something hahaha.
    Keep vids coming.

Just a suggestion...... change those clothes! Original costume is so lame ahahaha. Take alt 1 or 3! You'll feel much better.
    -Daeyrat
    default red reporting in
    favorite bison players:
    1) Dogura/IkomaDevil
    2) Neurosis
    3) a.k.a jojo
  • entrerixentrerix legendary buster wolf Joined: Posts: 1,305
    default red.
    mains: Al Rashid, Zarak, Vertigo, MidKnight
    alts: Ragnar Bloodaxe, Jen-Tai, Talon, R.A.X.
  • ChaozTheoryChaozTheory Godlike Joined: Posts: 97
    It's me who's supposed to like something hahaha.
    Keep vids coming.

Just a suggestion...... change those clothes! Original costume is so lame ahahaha. Take alt 1 or 3! You'll feel much better.

The stream console only had Alt 3 on it, and i hate that 1. Bison is a badass, not a metrosexual dracula.

Alt 2 color 6 or Original color 2
    GFWL : GodlikeMike1234
    PSN: InsanityOfTwins
    GT: ChaozTheory1991
  • TheBirdLivesTheBirdLives Still not dead Joined: Posts: 592
    I hate Alt 3 as well. I always rock Alt 1, white.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    my body was not ready. DAT CORNER PUSH TOWARDS THE END = GDLK
    favorite bison players:
    1) Dogura/IkomaDevil
    2) Neurosis
    3) a.k.a jojo
  • SUPARNOVAXSUPARNOVAX 必殺技 Joined: Posts: 5,809 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Had some fun punishing a Sagat with crispy links online while he tried to jump around and at me to break my charge--I ain't even mad.

"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • SonOfSpardaSonOfSparda This place shall become your grave! Joined: Posts: 258
    lol poor sagat :D
    SSFIV AE: M.Bison (Dictator), Deejay
  • delusional11delusional11 Dat Cycle Crusher Joined: Posts: 551
    Had some fun punishing a Sagat with crispy links online while he tried to jump around and at me to break my charge--I ain't even mad.

That was a funsies match.
    Dr Sub Zero on Sir Bobby Blake - "Full blown and circumsized. There is no escape."
    I think those s.LK's landed really well right on their landing frames.
    "Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth." ~ Bruce Lee
  • black_vegetablack_vegeta BVyoutubeGOD Joined: Posts: 790
    Here's Dogura and Kim1234 at the most recent NSB.

I guess Dogura lost his previous card and he started a new one...that's my guess.
    Please visit and subscribe to my SSF4 AE ver.2012 channel!

http://www.youtube.com/XblackvegetaX
  • Riki-ohRiki-oh aka Emanuel Joined: Posts: 1,639
    my body was not ready. DAT CORNER PUSH TOWARDS THE END = GDLK

Are you at advantage after FADC'ing the cr.HP ?!
    "You're just the baby school!"
  • B.K.B.K. Droogs Joined: Posts: 27
    ^^ I'm curious about that too. Kind of looks like a frame trap considering Gamerbee was crouch teching.
    Purple stuff.
  • m16ghostm16ghost Joined: Posts: 1,810
    Are you at advantage after FADC'ing the cr.HP ?!

On block, no, you're at -3. Gimmicky, but that's what gimmicks are for.
    On counterhit though, you can combo into crouching shorts into scissors.
    On counterhit though, you can combo into crouching shorts into scissors.
    Riki is a pretty experienced player. He probably knows that.
    Dr Sub Zero on Sir Bobby Blake - "Full blown and circumsized. There is no escape."
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll Joined: Posts: 2,932
    edit: oops i thought this was the critique thread for nub bisons like me, this is for the good ones my bad ya'all
  • kisaku1218kisaku1218 808 you know Joined: Posts: 607
    This is gross. Playing Mike has to be the most frustrating experience I've had with SSF4. Bison simply has no consistant answer for Mike's wild playstyle due to Honda's high dmg and health and Bison's low damage & subpar anti airs. Whenever I do beat the guy it's because I reacted right to everything and made 3X more good reads than him. Even still, one random jump in or cr.LP to hands and it's GG.

and now add extra pain in ass because his anti air headbutt is back.....
    I think is another 6/4, a lot of honda player just need to get the combo, and learn to turtle, and now da-la! the perfect come to me or you die machine.....

maybe because I am new, I feel honda walk speed is faster than Ryu? if it is that is BS......and WHY CHUN LI is Honda worst MU? I mean does HONDA EVEN GET ANY BAD MU?
    The seeker of the whay continued.....
    Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/kisaku1218

SF5
    and WHY CHUN LI is Honda worst MU? I mean does HONDA EVEN GET ANY BAD MU?
    Just stop posting and go back to the drawing board.
    Honda can't really do much against zoning in general. He has some trouble getting in against good zoners.

Bison x Honda probably is 6x4 Honda in 2012, like it was in SSF4.
    Bison CAN outplay Honda, but:
    1 - lame play (downback is your friend). Prepare your unusual AAs too (cr.hp and u1).
    2 - always change sides when you knock him down. Meaty Headpress wins LP Headbutt. Psycho Cross beats EX Headbutt. End your strings with Psycho. Teleport foward after Grabs.
    3 - read those oichos
    -Daeyrat
  • ShadolooDollShadolooDoll Joined: Posts: 2,932
    bisomace.jpgthis is clearly the only realistic way for bison to beat a top level honda

or hire Balrog to do it
    I don't know if they have enough matchup info, but I trust Neurosis/Lsy. They can beat top hondas.
    -Daeyrat
    Honda can't really do much against zoning in general. He has some trouble getting in against good zoners.

Bison x Honda probably is 6x4 Honda in 2012, like it was in SSF4.
    Bison CAN outplay Honda, but:
    1 - lame play (downback is your friend). Prepare your unusual AAs too (cr.hp and u1).
    2 - always change sides when you knock him down. Meaty Headpress wins LP Headbutt. Psycho Cross beats EX Headbutt. End your strings with Psycho. Teleport foward after Grabs.
    3 - read those oichos
    What's the reasoning behind the teleport forward after grabs?
  • SonOfSpardaSonOfSparda This place shall become your grave! Joined: Posts: 258
    no charge for honda maybe?
    SSFIV AE: M.Bison (Dictator), Deejay
    He loses his backcharge (LP,MP,EX Headbutt). You retain good frame advantage, so you can meaty him in peace. Sumo Smash is no threat anyway.
    This works for Mirror matches and Blanka too. Bison loses EX Psycho, Blanka loses EX Rainbow and Ultra.
    -Daeyrat