Bison Video Thread - Purple Fist of Death (ver. 2.1)

1303132333436»

Comments

• Mr. UnknownMr. Unknown Joined: Posts: 63
    Part 3 of Mono's Bison tutorial. Some good character-specific stuff here.

PSN: MisterScissors
  • TuesdayAgainTuesdayAgain Joined: Posts: 192
    good shit from Phenom lol

• RammaRamma Team Blockstring Joined: Posts: 1,511
    Bison's newest outfit in all 22 colors

He got one of the better ones, IMO.
    PSN/XBL: RammaCricket | CFN: BS_Ramma
    SFV: Cammy/Necalli | Fun Subs: Ryu, Alex, Gief
    USFIV: Cody | Alt: Zangief
  • TheBirdLivesTheBirdLives Still not dead Joined: Posts: 592
    Here's some broken tier whiff punishing from our very own Phenom:

Out played, out spaced, out of luck Honda. GG Phenom.
    Bison 4 lyfe
  • DontdodatDontdodat I know u want to Joined: Posts: 653
    Those ultras from Honda were cringe worthy. I didn't realise how badly Capcom nerfed ex Headbutt until recently and this is a good example of what the Dictator can do.
  • delusional11delusional11 Dat Cycle Crusher Joined: Posts: 551
    Came across these Neurosis vids the other day.

Dr Sub Zero on Sir Bobby Blake - "Full blown and circumsized. There is no escape."
  • Brodsta_AUBrodsta_AU Joined: Posts: 29
    My match vs. Vega at OzHadou Nationals a big tournament in Australia :)

• Grimm_DemizeGrimm_Demize AKA DrooMighty Joined: Posts: 1,790
    Brodsta_AU wrote: »
    My match vs. Vega at OzHadou Nationals a big tournament in Australia :)

Round 2 of the second game was a heartbreaker man. You played so patient and calculated and then got a little nutty going for the kill.

Good shit, though.
    8-3-2004

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE: You played a fuckload of Marvel tournaments. There is not a single fighting game that is blacker than Marvel. They could make Roots: The Fighting Game and have Kuntakente painting the fence on slave owners and it wouldn't be blacker than Marvel." - Pertho
  • lynch03lynch03 Joined: Posts: 521
    edited November 2014

Me vs a pretty good Dhalism. We had 9 matches and I uploaded all of them, this one was the last.

I've been playing this game since Vanilla...played constantly for like 2 years then went totally on and off. Didn't really play last year, so my play is extremely sloppy but I can still pull wins out of my ass lol. A lot of videos are me trolling with other characters tho...which hasn't helped me at all with Bison at least, but have incidentally have given me a somewhat decent Ken and Ryu if I feel like trying.
  • Brodsta_AUBrodsta_AU Joined: Posts: 29
    lynch03 wrote: »

Me vs a pretty good Dhalism. We had 9 matches and I uploaded all of them, this one was the last.

I've been playing this game since Vanilla...played constantly for like 2 years then went totally on and off. Didn't really play last year, so my play is extremely sloppy but I can still pull wins out of my ass lol. A lot of videos are me trolling with other characters tho...which hasn't helped me at all with Bison at least, but have incidentally have given me a somewhat decent Ken and Ryu if I feel like trying.

You destroyed him at the 2:15 mark
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    lynch03 wrote: »

Are... Are... Are... y... you... Me? We sound exactly the same bro! PogChamp
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • gagapagagapa Joined: Posts: 98
    edited November 2014
    Hi guys, i'm back. I just played my first tournament since USF4.
    In this tournament, there were Luffy (Evo champ), Cuongster, Will2pac.
    I have a lot of trouble with offline timing because it was my first offline event since 8 month so, dont kick me for that ^^

EFT14AE - Winner USF4 - Meltdown Luffy (Rose) VS Gagapa (Dictateur)

EFT14AE - Finale Winner USF4 - CDV.MCZ Cuongster (Yun) VS Gagapa (Dictateur)

EFT14AE - Grande Finale Looser USF4 - Gagapa (Dictateur) VS Meltdown Luffy (Rose)

EFT14AE - Grande Finale Winner USF4 - Gagapa (Dictateur) VS CDV.MCZ Cuongster (Yun)
  • TheBirdLivesTheBirdLives Still not dead Joined: Posts: 592
    Good shit Gagapa, I saw the result but was waiting on the replays. Watching the shit out of them after work.
    Bison 4 lyfe
    edited November 2014
    French Qualification for the Street Fighter Europa League
    Only one spot still, Evo champ already qualified
    4 players: Cuongster, Valmaster, Will2pac and me.

Gagapa Vs Valmaster:

One of my worst matchup, i think if i only played bison, maybe i could have 4 or 5 matchs but definitively never won ^^

Gagapa Vs Cuongster:

I studied last video to understand the matchup

Enjoy!
    Post edited by gagapa on
  • Daaadom3Daaadom3 Joined: Posts: 424
    gagapa wrote: »
    Hi guys, i'm back. I just played my first tournament since USF4.
    In this tournament, there were Luffy (Evo champ), Cuongster, Will2pac.
    I have a lot of trouble with offline timing because it was my first offline event since 8 month so, dont kick me for that ^^

EFT14AE - Winner USF4 - Meltdown Luffy (Rose) VS Gagapa (Dictateur)

EFT14AE - Finale Winner USF4 - CDV.MCZ Cuongster (Yun) VS Gagapa (Dictateur)

EFT14AE - Grande Finale Looser USF4 - Gagapa (Dictateur) VS Meltdown Luffy (Rose)

EFT14AE - Grande Finale Winner USF4 - Gagapa (Dictateur) VS CDV.MCZ Cuongster (Yun)

Hey Gagapa ... I am very happy seeing you back in the scene !!! God job ... didn't you also attend DH last weekend ? Good to see the best EU Bison back on board ... XD
    edited December 2014
    I was in DH, i m 9th. I lost against Gamerbee (Elena) 2-0 and against Andreas ( Rufus ) 2-1.
    Both was on the stream.
    I beat Phenom 2 0 in bison miror but i was very sad because its my bison brother.

On freeplay, i lost 4 - 2 against Itabashi zangief with a very funny Draw Game.
    I take 3-3 against Fuudo.
    I played MBR (Gouki) in monay match and won 5-0.
    To finish, i beat Pro Fluke (Fuerte) 4-1 but we cant finish our ft5 because of the end of the event.

So, after this event, i think:
    -i have to train Elena mu: i block most of ex but failed the timing to punish. I have to create a strategy because it was the first time that play against Elena. I think its a bad mu for bison but i need to find some tools.
    -i lost again against a Rufus. I play better than before in this mu, but i failed my ultra punish on ex messiah and try too many times ex head press and be punished. I think, next time i will play better against him.

Btw, i played only 3 times on the stream and lost 2 so you cant see my gameplan against other char, sorry for that because all of my other match was 2 0 for me.

I m very happy to being back and this week i will continue the French Europa League Qualification against Will2pac.
  • AOW_YomabuddyAOW_Yomabuddy Joined: Posts: 4
    Speaking of Elena, I don't know if it belongs here but it's a video so here goes nothing
    A 3D scrub in a 2D world.
  • Daaadom3Daaadom3 Joined: Posts: 424
    gagapa wrote: »
    I was in DH, i m 9th. I lost against Gamerbee (Elena) 2-0 and against Andreas ( Rufus ) 2-1.
    Both was on the stream.
    I beat Phenom 2 0 in bison miror but i was very sad because its my bison brother.

On freeplay, i lost 4 - 2 against Itabashi zangief with a very funny Draw Game.
    I take 3-3 against Fuudo.
    I played MBR (Gouki) in monay match and won 5-0.
    To finish, i beat Pro Fluke (Fuerte) 4-1 but we cant finish our ft5 because of the end of the event.

So, after this event, i think:
    -i have to train Elena mu: i block most of ex but failed the timing to punish. I have to create a strategy because it was the first time that play against Elena. I think its a bad mu for bison but i need to find some tools.
    -i lost again against a Rufus. I play better than before in this mu, but i failed my ultra punish on ex messiah and try too many times ex head press and be punished. I think, next time i will play better against him.

Btw, i played only 3 times on the stream and lost 2 so you cant see my gameplan against other char, sorry for that because all of my other match was 2 0 for me.

I m very happy to being back and this week i will continue the French Europa League Qualification against Will2pac.

Well ... than good luck for this ... there are not many high level Bisons around in USF4 ... time for you the conquer the "Best Bison in the World" throne ... XD
    Casual match Vs itabashi zang (miss 2 matches):

And Last ft10 for Kakutop league french qualification (Europa league ):
    Gagapa Vs Will2pac:
  • IndoimranIndoimran Joined: Posts: 37
    Made this Bison Red Focus combo video last night. I don't main him so sorry if I missed anything glaringly obvious.

• BoukenJimaBoukenJima Joined: Posts: 18
    I uploaded a little BnB guide for Bison beginners.

• delusional11delusional11 Dat Cycle Crusher Joined: Posts: 551
    edited March 2015
    Most recent Neurosis gameplay.

Post edited by delusional11 on
    Dr Sub Zero on Sir Bobby Blake - "Full blown and circumsized. There is no escape."
  • DarthminionDarthminion Joined: Posts: 2
    hey fellow bisons, cool thread.
  • DarthminionDarthminion Joined: Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    heres my combo vid muhahaha https://youtube.com/watch?v=nGqWjw3jYG8#t=55
  • SottsSotts Joined: Posts: 56
    why combo fiend make this disaster with Bison teleport . teleport now is useles
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,321 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sotts wrote: »
    why combo fiend make this disaster with Bison teleport . teleport now is useles

I can't fucking believe this.
  • ChoopyplzChoopyplz Shorts Joined: Posts: 25
    The teleport nerf still feels a bit strange to me. It was still not incredibly safe and I rarely ever saw bison players use it, let alone abuse it.
    Steam & PSN: Choopyplz
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,090
    Thanks for playing & good games @ gagapa

www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • Tortur3Tortur3 Joined: Posts: 1
    i have 5 vids of me and him playing and i have 20 vids of me playing random people ranked high online. i was trying to show all 5 of these vids of him and then keep it moving with other people

Hit me up faggot. This is Tortur3... 646-591-2313