Yatagarasu Donjon Game

Comments

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,130 mod
    edited July 2015
    Anyone got a link to any good midscreen Kongo combos for Aja? I have stuff for the corner (basically 236p,214k activate, go ham), but everything I can figure out that works midscreen, actually works without it.
    d3v wrote: »
    What exactly does the super art select do?
    It boosts the damage by like 10 or 20%
    Already answered pages ago.
  • The_AdventurerThe_Adventurer Joined: Posts: 147
    What exactly does the super art select do?
    It boosts the damage by like 10 or 20%
    Already answered pages ago.

Someone should put in the wiki then.
  • MegaMettaurXMegaMettaurX ~Technika~ Joined: Posts: 184

So how the fuck do you play this shit online? What ports do I need to open? Every time I try to join a lobby it fails.

It tells you exactly what ports to forward in the launcher window when you start the game. There's also an auto option that will automatically open your ports, but it doesn't always work on all routers

Or are you asking how do you open ports? That'll depend on the brand of router you have.

Do I open UDP or TCP? Or both? I opened UDP and it still isn't letting me join lobbies
  • TenshoTensho Joined: Posts: 2,884
    Like the launcher says, UDP.
    It says UDP, but I don't think it hurts to do both. Are you for forwording all ports between the numbers given? It's not just the two, it's the whole range of ports between as well.
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Juicebox has a vid on front pge of srk about online set up
  • MegaMettaurXMegaMettaurX ~Technika~ Joined: Posts: 184
    Put my Computer in the DMZ, still can't connect. I give up
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,987
    cant you still join games if can't host?
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • DimeDime Wasting time Joined: Posts: 11,075
    Is there a forum for this game anywhere that is up to date?
    Gettin' my derp on.
  • ProjectjusticeProjectjustice Psycho Denji Joined: Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I just picked this up today. Man what a rough overall game. I hope they keep updating it. I really like the flow of the game. Im trying to learn Jet, he seems pretty cool. I just cant find a online match that works. Hows the netcode?
    Fightcade, Steam and XBL tag: Projectjustice
    PSN: Projectjustice77
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,604
    I've got nothing but trouble playing online. Underwater syndrome and stuff.
    Add me for some Tekken 7 if you're from Europe.
    I'm not playing anything else these days:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtySenpai/
    I've got nothing but trouble playing online. Underwater syndrome and stuff.

I got the same thing. I opened my ports and I can barely connect to anyone. This sucks, theres only so much practice mode one can take.
  • EveryFlowerFlowEveryFlowerFlow You Want Pain? Aegis Reflector Joined: Posts: 3,784
    I played about 7 games last night, mostly smooth but some had "underwater" slowdown despite our ping being less than 90. Anyone know what causes that?
    CFN: GetReady2Die | WhensThirdStrike [Urien, Ryu, Chun, Balrog, Karin]
    I make Jazz-Hop/Lo-Fi/Soul-Hop/Hip House: http://releases.prosodij.co.uk
  • HyenaboyHyenaboy Joined: Posts: 77
    I played about 7 games last night, mostly smooth but some had "underwater" slowdown despite our ping being less than 90. Anyone know what causes that?

It's usually due to your input lag being too high. Then again, I've set mine to 5 and 8/10 matches have been fine for me. I get more lag in SF4.
    I finally played 2 matches, which I won both. The connection was perfect, it felt like an offline game. However, the host then refused to rematch me. He kept skipping me and matching the others in the room. I was like really dude? Some people. lol
    I finally played 2 matches, which I won both. The connection was perfect, it felt like an offline game. However, the host then refused to rematch me. He kept skipping me and matching the others in the room. I was like really dude? Some people. lol

lol I'm in a lobby with you (NaughtySenpai).
    Is there a way to verify that the port you opened for the game is working?
    Pretty sure it's either being able to connect to people or not connect to them.

lol I'm in a lobby with you (NaughtySenpai).

Cool! I keep getting kick for some reason. I thought it was my name, so I changed it to Migz. lol
    edited July 2015
    Tensho wrote: »

Now does both port on both side need to be open or is one side good enough?
  • VeseriusVeserius Hold Down Back Joined: Posts: 11,514
    any idea of balance changes anywhere? I can't seem to juggle off of ex tatsu with Hanzo, but it's still jump cancelable.
    Vuh-sair-ee-us or just Ves I guess | Twitter | Youtube  | Maj's Footsie Handbook  | My TMNT:TF Netplay Guide

Umm, what do you think 'opening ports' means exactly?
  • TheBlackHombreTheBlackHombre Aesthetic Joined: Posts: 1,672
    Veserius wrote: »
    any idea of balance changes anywhere? I can't seem to juggle off of ex tatsu with Hanzo, but it's still jump cancelable.
    2nd and 3rd hit can be jc.
    2nd hit allows you to actually combo
    3rd hit won't allow your jump attack to connect.

Umm, what do you think 'opening ports' means exactly?

I know exactly what it means. I opened my ports and I still cant connect to some players. Thats why I ask.
  • VeseriusVeserius Hold Down Back Joined: Posts: 11,514
    Veserius wrote: »
    2nd and 3rd hit can be jc.
    2nd hit allows you to actually combo
    3rd hit won't allow your jump attack to connect.

ahh thanks. I don't understand why she's so awkward.
    Vuh-sair-ee-us or just Ves I guess | Twitter | Youtube  | Maj's Footsie Handbook  | My TMNT:TF Netplay Guide
  • IglooBobIglooBob Bob the builder Joined: Posts: 4,039
    edited July 2015
    LockM wrote: »
    Anyone else who has an Hrap VX-SA Kai(360), and can't get it to work with this game?
    *EDIT, disregard this post my stick is probably fucked up.

It's probably not your stick, the Kai has driver issues. If you google Kai not working with PC there's a few threads that can help fix it.
    edited July 2015
    Ok I'm fucking pissed now.
    Just played against a French guy playing this grappler character and got bodied 21-0.
    How the fuck do I anti-air those hop jumps and get damage on motherfuckers jumping in?

Goddamn every character has a low angle jump that's impossible to anti-air.
    I tried every single button with Crow and everything sucked except dragon punch and his juggle super.
    Problem is, it's fucking impossible to react to that.
    Just played against a French guy playing this grappler character and got bodied 21-0.
    How the fuck do I anti-air those hop jumps and get damage on motherfuckers jumping in?

I tried every single button with Crow and everything sucked except dragon punch and his juggle super.

at least people are playing you. I win the first match and thats it. Dudes rematch everyone else but me. lol
    The fuck can I learn if I don't play against people that beat my fucking ass?
    The fuck can I learn if I don't play against people that beat my fucking ass?

Thats my point, people are avoiding me like the plague.
  • FerrellJFerrellJ Joined: Posts: 29
    You can try parrying. If the hop you're referring to is the superjump, you'll get a nice damage bonus to go with it too if you land a punish. It's definitely much harder to do online though.

FerrellJ wrote: »
    You can try parrying. If the hop you're referring to is the superjump, you'll get a nice damage bonus to go with it too if you land a punish. It's definitely much harder to do online though.

How do you parry?
  • codykcodyk 2,6 P+K+G Joined: Posts: 227

How do you parry?

There are buttons for high parry and low parry

How do you parry?

• TheBlackHombreTheBlackHombre Aesthetic Joined: Posts: 1,672

Jab
  • HyenaboyHyenaboy Joined: Posts: 77
    Are the people who set up lobbies that no one can connect to not opening their ports, or is there something special you need to do aside from the auto-port option to be able to host games? I can get regular ranked matches, but player lobbies are a mess, and whenever I create no one joins and I'm not sure if it's because people won't join or can't join.

Fighting the grappler is a bitch. They have a tendency to jump in with HP crossup and then unblockable you into SPD. Not sure how to stop that outside of parry. The DP spam is also real. At least he doesn't have Spark Bolt.

But yeah, ProjectJustice if I see you on I'll try to join you.
  • blufangblufang Devour! Joined: Posts: 4,487
    1. Are there a lot of people online?
    2. What is included in the demo?
    3. Any fixed date on when GGPO will be added?

How do you parry?

Finally. An explaination of those bars next to the parry lights.
  • Riot55Riot55 King Scrub Joined: Posts: 859
    Okay what's the tier list so I can pick up top tier and beat everyone easily?

kappa
    MVCI: Gamora/Hawkeye - Add Taskmaster into this game, Capcom plz
    www.youtube.com/riot55
    www.twitch.tv/riot12345
  • MuttonmanMuttonman Joined: Posts: 2,877
    I'm having fun, although getting into a room only works 10% of the time or so. Found a fun new setup with Azure with sacrifices a little bit of damage for a solid mixup

Ex Flipkick, wait a moment, L Fireball, SJ forward. The fireball will air reset them with the first hit and then connect meaty so they have to guess jump in/low/throw. It only works midscreen (in the corner you want to do Roku, air reset with a j.HP, then jump forward for the mixup). You're giving up ~2k but the mixup feels nastier, but more testing is needed to see if it's actually better