Yatagarasu Donjon Game

1192021222325»

Comments

• Wedge_AntillesWedge_Antilles I like cats. Joined: Posts: 489
    xsonicc wrote: »
    Anyway made a CV for it since it's not like there's a ton of playing against other people to be done.

let's play! i'm pretty sure i played against you a bunch the other day, i'm soni on yatagarasu, and i'd assume you're wedge. :)

Oh yeah you had that super clean Jet on there. I'm not that good, but if you ever wanna play just add me on Steam and lemee know (steamID is wedgeantilles).
    GFWL: WedgeAntilles S wedgeantilles on Steam
  • TeddiedriverTeddiedriver learning the ropes trying to get better Joined: Posts: 191
    Sooo yata dead?...if it is that kinda sad...was hoping to see this game get at least 100+ players...but I guess that won't happen till the ggpo patch happen..if it even does happen
  • AlexisdabombAlexisdabomb Joined: Posts: 2,528
    a
    Sooo yata dead?...if it is that kinda sad...was hoping to see this game get at least 100+ players...but I guess that won't happen till the ggpo patch happen..if it even does happen

Yata was never alive to begin with.
    "I wish someone would flex in front of the camera and say I'm awesome....

;_; "

Dander.
  • HalfCentHalfCent Joined: Posts: 32
    a

Yata was never alive to begin with.

The devs made pretty sure of that.
  • BoboGloryBoboGlory Joined: Posts: 544
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/319280/discussions/0/523897277926560085/

The console version is still alive. Nicalis posts some screenshots of the progress on their Twitter. There will be a tournament for the ps4 and PC version at the TGS
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero "Just making functions give in to unwanted pleasure..." Joined: Posts: 2,937
    BoboGlory wrote: »
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/319280/discussions/0/523897277926560085/

The console version is still alive. Nicalis posts some screenshots of the progress on their Twitter. There will be a tournament for the ps4 and PC version at the TGS

LEL, so much for Yatagarasu being "dead on arrival". Sounds like some Eventscrubs nonsense.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV: Kyo / Geese / Mai [Luong, MuiMui, Geese, Leona, Shun, Beni, King, Terry]
    DOA5LR: Mai [Nyotengu, Kasumi]
    Tekken 7: Heihachi [Xiaoyu, M. Raven, Eliza, Jin, Lars]
    BBCF: Hakumen[Azaerl, Nine, Izayoi]
    SFV : ??????????????????
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• JohnGrimmJohnGrimm A.K.A. JohnXuandou Joined: Posts: 4,326
    Legend of Raven still isn't AoC. They put in all that work into the HUD and the backgrounds for an outdated version.
    You lack devotion! Enduring hunger and poverty is how you find the way!
  • BoboGloryBoboGlory Joined: Posts: 544
    weekly tournaments still happening in case people are interested in joining

https://steamcommunity.com/app/319280/discussions/0/523897653297685247/

So Nicalis decided to follow me on twitter.
  • TeddiedriverTeddiedriver learning the ropes trying to get better Joined: Posts: 191
    JohnGrimm wrote: »

So Nicalis decided to follow me on twitter.

Interesting video I'm gonna show it to a few friends who play yata as well
    More words from Umezono about Legend of Raven. As a reminder, the last time Umezono commented on Twitter about the game, he said he didn't even know the game was coming out.

qhfzdyn.jpg
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero "Just making functions give in to unwanted pleasure..." Joined: Posts: 2,937
    Lookin' hella good! Right now, I am in the process of picking up Chadha!
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV: Kyo / Geese / Mai [Luong, MuiMui, Geese, Leona, Shun, Beni, King, Terry]
    DOA5LR: Mai [Nyotengu, Kasumi]
    Tekken 7: Heihachi [Xiaoyu, M. Raven, Eliza, Jin, Lars]
    BBCF: Hakumen[Azaerl, Nine, Izayoi]
    SFV : ??????????????????
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• DwarfDwarf A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry. Joined: Posts: 27
    Just got back from CEOtaku, the Yata finals last night were rough. Right side of the stage was totally full of people watching +R, left side of the stage was maybe 5 people watching Yata. I'm not even sure the last dude was there on purpose or knew what he was looking at. Heartbreaking.
    There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
    It's almost like I was right when I said the game sucks and will be dead on arrival. Oh wait. I was.

219rlz6.jpg

Almost 4 months since official release and there's still no GGPO patch? The devs should be investigated for fraud.

;_; "

Dander.
    I thought there was a rule against blatant shitposting.
    You can deny reality all you want. But you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Hey John, why don't you make a little 30 minute video with 5 minutes of black screen talking about how the Yata devs stole the $20K they got in additional funding? They wanted $10K for GGPO which still hasn't been done in almost 4 months now. And they wanted another $10K to rebalance the cast which they barely did. They adjusted the frames of the fireball or something for one of the shoto's, the grappler has two new normals, and the rekka dude had a command grab and then they took it away. So 10 grand to give a character two new normals...

Instead of crying about Nicalis putting out a version of the game exclusively on the consoles (which, hey, ya' gotta' give them some credit for having GGPO on launch) maybe you should do a little vlog asking about that extra $20K that went to waste?

Because ultimately no one is taking Yata away from you. It's still going to be on Steam and have 4 people who play it. It's not a George Lucas situation where you can't get the original version anymore.

;_; "

Dander.
  • DwarfDwarf A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry. Joined: Posts: 27
    Jyosua put up a VOD of the top 3
    Notice the camera strategically angled at the populated half of the room :|

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
  • TheBlackHombreTheBlackHombre Aesthetic Joined: Posts: 1,665
    I got back from ceotaku awhile back, it was a lot of fun and I ended up getting 6th in yatagarasu. I didn't watch the top 3 since I was playing in a 3S side tournament in the artist/side game room.
  • ArtVandelayArtVandelay Architect Joined: Posts: 5,334
    The game does not suck, but Alex has a point there...
    Where's GGPO?
    CFN: NaughtySenpai
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,629
    I remember the guys in this thread saying GGPO would be implanted soon after release. Four months later and still no word on it. I'm gonna stop caring at this rate.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    I got back from ceotaku awhile back, it was a lot of fun and I ended up getting 6th in yatagarasu. I didn't watch the top 3 since I was playing in a 3S side tournament in the artist/side game room.

Ooh, I didn't know there was a 3S event. That's too bad, I would have liked to play. Next year!

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 36,050 mod
    For anyone who backed this. Nyu-Media have finally started shipping out the physical backer rewards.
    You can't ask for well-thought-out changes off day 1, week 1, or mostly even month 1 play...and that's when the game is out and everyone's in the lab.
    -Mike_Z

If there's anything we do best, it's breaking games and then making everyone suffer with all the cheapness.
    -PersiaXO
  • Running WildRunning Wild Rock You Like A Hurricane Joined: Posts: 3,169
    But still no GGPO.
    YouTube Channel - All sorts of random vidya's of fighting games and shit.
    Stream - Watch me bad in various classic fighting games.
    RB2: Xiangfei, Cheng, Mary
    KOF98UM: Mature/Geese/EX-King
    LB2: Yuki, Washizuka, Hibiki
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,554
    why didnt this game get a console release again?
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,754

Because is a poor man 3s
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,629

Nicalis is a trash publisher.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger

Nicalis is a trash publisher.

Nicalis handled 4.3/Legend of Raven specifically. Attack on Cataclysm is basically just a matter of the team not being able to afford it. They're only 3 guys who made the game in their spare time.