HD Remix All-Star Team!

Comments

• Elton ChongElton Chong AKA Herbert Wong Joined: Posts: 346
    Yeah you can record it, just dont lie about it like you did in Hyper Fighting :lol:

I play Caesar & he taste good...Mars took me off his friends list & haven't been able to play him in a long time...Fithnsumbud, i haven't been able to eat yet...

Lie about it like HF? You arent talking to your asian wife here son.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,350
    Lie about it like HF? You arent talking to your asian wife here son.

When i beat you, you kept running then you told peeps at hyper fighting on XBL.com a different story...But that's in the past, this is now...i want to eat your Guile for breakfast! i like to eat all green berets!
  • KacomKacom Joined: Posts: 268
    None yall can talk bout HF. You all bitches that wont play ROCKY ROSE BEST SF2 PLAYER EVER.
  • PhoenicianMindsPhoenicianMinds T3AM W I T Joined: Posts: 148
    I vote myself as the official taker of Ryu "6th Man Award" and bonafide "fuck yo couch" award. No other considerations matter... if someone's top tier Ryu gets hurt, I steer the low tier ftw... yay yay!
    T3AM W ° I ° T ™

What3v3r It Tak3s... Gritty and witty. :)
    When i beat you, you kept running then you told peeps at hyper fighting on XBL.com a different story...But that's in the past, this is now...i want to eat your Guile for breakfast! i like to eat all green berets!

Listen, you've put that BS account of events out there now and there's no way of proving the truth of the matter either way.

Lets look at it rationally, if you beat me and i ran away why on earth would i put myself back in harm's way by accepting your little challenge, even offering to film it. Doesnt add up

I dont want to dwell on it suffice it to say that it is BS.

What i remember about the HF days is when a number of people, you included, turned on me over my beef with a certain player who was later exposed as a tourney rigger who entered his own tourneys under a number of aliases.

Slowly slowly i was proven right and the tourney rigger is now effectively an outcast. The people i beefed with apologised like men and are still on my friends list.

You on the other hand stayed butt hurt for the last four and half years and you've been lying in wait ever since.

It's a great shame that when the community is so small, people like you want to fracture it even more.

Your comments to me after all these years show a hateful personality when all i wanted to do was have a little fun, be cool with you and challenge myself against a decent gief player.

Your comments about Ceasar and Gatti just to big yourself up make you look foolish.

Ceasar is ten times the player you are, so is gatti. I suppose Gatti winning two tourneys in a row means nothing and in fact you are the rightful winner. You are just like your buddy Lyghts 0ut who trash talked the Evo winner.

On top of that Gatti seems like one of the nicest guys around here and does a lot for the community. He lacks confidence in his ability i grant you but iv seen your sly digs about him and it isnt called for. Little wonder people delete you from their friends list.

I'm gonna reiterate Bakla, you arent talking to your asian wife here. You save this kind of shit talking for her.

Any why the hell do you always refer to your missus as your "asian wife" :china:
  • WhatsNext12WhatsNext12 what the prolem is? Joined: Posts: 73
    ^^^ i swear bakla will just start shit with people
  • PoretPoret 12 yr old scrub on XBL Joined: Posts: 155
    Obama the oreo for best Bison? Thoughts?
    XBL: ThatKidPoret
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,218
    He has stiff competition from Ultra Mr. Bison, Scar7humb, and a few other rage-quitting doormats.
  • ExposedDExposedD NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,363
    HDR ALLSTARS

Ryu : jjluuuuuuuuv
    Ken : xVETERAN GAMERx aka NOORI NUT
    Blanka : MJAMES760
    Chun-li : Mailmanimp
    Zangief : kelvinhbo + lazyhick
    Fei long : jjluuuuuuuuuv
    Bison : Scar7humb + Ultra mr.bison + rambo
    Dhalsim : -
    Honda : Master F (i think that was the gamertag)
    Guile : Automatic LYNX (i call him 'Automatic HOMO')
    Sagat : Nappynightmares aka xOHMYGODX aka nappynightbitchwithalagswitch
    Deejay : Nappynightmares aka xOHMYGODX aka nappynightbitchwithalagswitch
    Balrog : Ginotes
    T.hawk : -
    Cammy : -
    Vega : Tricellspy XII

and finally the DEAD-SERIOUS Akuma players : lasthaloking , kingofironfish , nothavingfun.

I got alot of names in my head. So you could expect some edits / add-ons later.
    affinity wrote: »
    I mean, you can't even play as a cat in that game. wtf. it's 2017.
    chadouken! wrote: »
    It's called Sonic the Fucking Hedgehog, not Sonic the Cat, you dumb bitch.
  • Super1NYCSuper1NYC Superior Fighters 1nc (SF1) Joined: Posts: 612
    Honda - Thelo,Supernyc
    After a years worth of play, and about 9 months of maining Gief, here's my list of people who have given me the most grief in player rooms. Some I've only played a few times and others I play pretty much daily but I think this list covers the best of the best.

Honda - Super1NYC

Thanks for the mentions guys! :)
    Here's my 2011 All-star list of recent players:

E. Honda: Super1NYC, TheloTheGreat, MisterEgoTrip, Kacom
    Zangief: SnakeEyez, ThaProblem, evoanon, ohfivepro
    Balrog/Boxer: Geneijin85
    Vega/Claw: Megaman3D, Illusive Empire, (Vega Quatro/Uknown name) Engravings
    M.Bison/Dictator: ExposedD, RenoMD
    Guile: Narcissus Caesar, Mr Irepressible, Honorable mention: Elton Chong
    Dhalsim: NLP OU, Quaristice
    Sagat: Zoolanderbeast, WarriorOfHonor, blitzfu, Honorable mention: Champloo
    Blanka: The Portugee, DR Majin
    Ken: RoyalPhlush, pain indagame, oneNEOeno, Caucajun, dav35, Ken Mexicano
    Chun Li: Voltech SRK, Guile75
    Fei Long: Ramza, The Aqua Snake
    Ryu: RoyalPhlush, Decimates1, Grenade, billjmninja, XinfamousoneX
    T-Hawk: ChiefTotemPole, AXE ONO
    Dee Jay: bhop, Bogeuk, Honorable mention: Norieaga
    Cammy: howmuchkeefe
  • Nightwing1990Nightwing1990 WING-NUTT Joined: Posts: 370
    I dont get props for my sagaT?
    :pray:NIGHTWING OWNZ ALLLLLL:pray:
    Hi Champloo, I can't really remember your Sagat but let's have some matches today and if you can beat me 1/3 of the time or more I'll add you to the list. :)

EDIT: I remembered your Sagat skill and added you, and still want to get some games in soon!
    In that case, we should put everyone on the list.

Awwwwww snap! :lol:
    Hahaha, hey Noriega it's been a while - looking forward to some games with you soon!
  • NipulNipul Joined: Posts: 137
    Yeah, I completely agree with your statement. I consider my Chun-Li to be above average, but definitely not top notch. My Chun-Li resorts to trickery and zoning as opposed to Swole's combo based Chun-Li. Voltech also uses trickery, but zones better than me. C-Vital has the best use of her upkick and has great execution, and Beef Bowl is all around good. Guile75 plays similar to me, though his timing is a bit better.

I don't always do that great in Chun-Li mirrors, in fact, they are some of my worst matches with Chun-Li, along with Vega and online Ken.

Let's end this Chun Li debate once and for all: Best Chun Li on this game, I've said it before, hands-down, Cvital. Much respect to all other practicing Chuns, Voltech, Mongolo, but Cvital is the best one here.
    Bakla gone all quiet. Maybe his asian wife has him under the thumb.

Anyway i'm a forgiving chap so let's start again. Some friendly guile vs gief matches. Alternatively we can have some hostile matches if you wanna persist in your dick manoeuvres. You set the tone.

Send me a FR when you're ready.
    ^^^ bakla got banned yo
    ^^^ bakla got banned yo

LOL did he upload nude pics of his asian wife.
    LOL did he upload nude pics of his asian wife.

look at his recent post, ull see why. dudes just an asshole thru and thru
    look at his recent post, ull see why. dudes just an asshole thru and thru

Link
    Ok iv seen now. He makes fun of disabled people.

What a fool.
  • orochizoolanderorochizoolander 2LANDER! Joined: Posts: 15,632
    You also forgot deKOr and nappyNIGHTMARES, the two best players I have ever fought. deKOr's trash talking and his one-trick pony crossup along with his cookie cutter tactics are stellar, and nappyNIGHTMARES lag switch and turbo ensure that he remains "the cream of the crop" of all Sagat players.

These two players are at the pinnacle of the game and are the example that all other players should follow!

Even with cheating nappynightmares AKA bronxprettyboy AKA snappinonniggas only beat me once or twice in sagat mirrors lol he;s got quite the crutch.
    I have trouble w/ Ken/Ryu more then i do w/ Sagat...

Did I make you have nightmares about st rh?:rofl:
    P. gorath said: seriously though, it really crystalized how much better mvc3 is than that game. "Oh look, commando vs. 3 characters...this will be excitin--zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzz"
  • Nightwing1990Nightwing1990 WING-NUTT Joined: Posts: 370
    Hi Champloo, I can't really remember your Sagat but let's have some matches today and if you can beat me 1/3 of the time or more I'll add you to the list. :)

EDIT: I remembered your Sagat skill and added you, and still want to get some games in soon!

Im not going to lie my sagat is inconsistent.....some days i play good but most days i just cant react
    :pray:NIGHTWING OWNZ ALLLLLL:pray:
    I was forced to downgrade you to honorable mention status since you said you're inconsistent and that most days you just can't react... but if you can beat me 1/3 of the time I'll upgrade you! :)
    Honda - Thelo,Supernyc
    Thanks for the mention!

Here's my updated 2011 All-star list of recent players:

E. Honda: TheloTheGreat, Mad Possum, MisterEgoTrip, Kacom, sunkjokky87tf
    Zangief: SnakeEyez, ThaProblem, evoanon, ohfivepro
    Balrog/Boxer: Geneijin87, bhop, omeli
    Vega/Claw: Illusive Empire, Megaman3D, Engravings, Honorable mention: Kelvinhbo
    M.Bison/Dictator: ExposedD, RenoMD, GeneiJin87, YuuVega, Honorable mention: DeMavrick
    Guile: Narcissus Caesar, Mr Irepressible, Marsgatti, Honorable mention: Metabolizm
    Dhalsim: NLP OU, Honorable mention: Quaristice
    Sagat: Zoolanderbeast, Lyghts Out, blitzfu, Honorable mention: Champloo0, WarriorOfHonor
    Blanka: Real Decoy, The Portugee, Mithos, Empirion, DR Majin
    Ken: One8svn aka RoyalPhlush, Ken Mexicano, pain indagame, oneNEOeno, MegaDCept, Caucajun, dav35
    Chun Li: Voltech SRK, Nipul Herr, Guile75, Honorable mention: Cvital, dancingphalange, Tarman, Swole T, Trent, mailmanimp
    Fei Long: Ramza, The Aqua Snake
    Ryu: SnakeEyez, One8svn aka RoyalPhlush, XinfamousoneX, Decimates1, billjmninja, DeathGun BR, Grenade, Honorable Mention: PhoenicianMinds
    T-Hawk: One8svn, JigglyNorris, DNGRSPPRCUT, Honorable mention: ChiefTotemPole, AXE ONO

Note: As far as I know, BlueTallCans, Sharizord and afro legends don't seem to play HDR anymore or rarely play at all & I've only seen DGV playing SSF2T, otherwise they would obviously all be listed.
  • ShariShari Overestimated. Joined: Posts: 2,626
    note: As far as i know, bluetallcans, sharizord and afro legends don't seem to play hdr anymore or rarely play at all & i've only seen dgv playing ssf2t, otherwise they would obviously all be listed.

rrod.
    Haunts: Is it lag or just impeccable footsies and spacing, I don't know.
    MiloDC: I beat YuuVega -- yes, that YuuVega -- the first time I played Claw seriously in my entire life.
  • PhoenicianMindsPhoenicianMinds T3AM W I T Joined: Posts: 148
    Here's my updated 2011 All-star list of recent players:

Ryu: SnakeEyez, One8svn aka RoyalPhlush, XinfamousoneX, Decimates1, billjmninja, DeathGun BR, Grenade, Honorable Mention: Phoenician
    T-Hawk: Honorable mention: ChiefTotemPole, AXE ONO

Note: As far as I know, BlueTallCans, Sharizord and afro legends don't seem to play HDR anymore or rarely play at all & I've only seen DGV playing SSF2T, otherwise they would obviously all be listed.

Thanks Super1NYC, means alot coming from you, my dude. :wonder:
    T3AM W ° I ° T ™

What3v3r It Tak3s... Gritty and witty. :)
    Dee Jay:Honorable mention: Norieaga
    I'll allow that. One thing: DEMavrik as an honorable mention? He was probably the best Bison when he was playing, don't know now. At this point I'm thinking its probably YuuVega > Exposed > Reno > Zaspacer > Whoever. Also, there's a new Blanka player named Mithos - he's the real deal. Exposed and I had some really good matches with him about a week ago. For Ken I would also add MegaDCept, he's solid as hell. For Sagat I think Lyghts is definitely the best, regardless of his reputation with certain people. For T-Hawk its probably DNGRSPPRCUT by default, nobody really plays him. Yadda yadda.
    Yes Norieaga, I remember DeMavrick being great in the past but maybe he's still a little rusty since coming back recently? Either way I'll upgrade him if I see enough reason to... and I took suggestions from you and others into consideration and updated the list in the hopes of making it unbiased.
    rrod.

Ok Sharizord thanks for the FYI and sorry to hear that - let me know once it's fixed!
    Let's not forget Mailmanimp #35 in the WORLD!!! Ohhh and "Obama The Oreo" 2011 Evo Champ in the making.

I added Mailmanimp as an honorable mention for Chun Li because as he frequently says, "#35 in the WORLD!" :) Also I added Kelvinhbo as an honorable mention for Vega.

These guys may not be very popular, but they deserve honorable mentions.
    I'm trying to keep the list as unbiased as possible.
    Thanks Super1NYC, means alot coming from you, my dude.

No problem, you deserve it and those were some great games yesterday!
    And super, dont take this wrong, nothing but love for you even though you are a bully ;)

Edit that sounded a bit gay.

Just to clarify, Chong is violent in his love of women.

Not when im done with you, you be loving Gief Sausage...I made room for you on my friends list...Go ahead an add me & hopefully the lag isn't too bad...
    Not when im done with you, you be loving Gief Sausage...I made room for you on my friends list...Go ahead an add me & hopefully the lag isn't too bad...

Lucky for you i live in the UK. I'd show your asian wife just how violent i can be in my love of women, and she'd find out what she's been missing ever since you bought her. Right up against one of your arcade cabinets no less :)

You add me, i cant be bothered to spell that stupid sounding name of yours. Whats the story behind it again, i remember you related it once upon a time and it was pretty dumb.

Also i despise people who abuse disabled people. That's why you got the ban. Shows what a weak son of a bitch you really are. I'd break your jaw if i heard you say shit like that in person.
    Ok since you're retarded & can't spell i'll add you...
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    Musashi once used a wooden paddle to bonk someone armed with a steel sword to death.
    Musashi once used a wooden paddle to bonk someone armed with a steel sword to death.

Sure but if the two weapons collided the sword breaks the paddle in 2 just like i break Bakla's asian wife in 2.
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    "Classy", that's the SRK motto we all live by.

LOL just kidding. :china:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Elton we can play tomorrow or whenever...Elton why are you so angry? Lets leave your micro penis out of this...
    Elton we can play tomorrow or whenever...Elton why are you so angry? Lets leave your micro penis out of this...

I just hate people who pick on the weak and disabled. Despite my trash talking ways i have a strong sense of justice.

Im mad cos i cant break your jaw or choke you out from the UK.

Yeah sure we will play whenever, ideally id like to wait till my tourney edition arrives next week cos my hori ex 2 has gone all intermittent on me.
This discussion has been closed.