HD Remix All-Star Team!

Comments

• rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,350
    Uhh lets just play, i like playing all kinds of different Guile players...No hard feeling win or lose...I'll even say gg afterwords, you dont have to return it back like the so called nicest guy ever Guile player here did not do...
  • Elton ChongElton Chong AKA Herbert Wong Joined: Posts: 346
    Uhh lets just play, i like playing all kinds of different Guile players...No hard feeling win or lose...I'll even say gg afterwords, you dont have to return it back like the so called nicest guy ever Guile player here did not do...

Thank you, exactly what i was calling for when i accepted the challenge in the first place.

Why does it take a ban and a verbal whooping from me to make people like you get humble.

After all these years you shouldve known you were on a hiding to nothing going up against a vet like me. Do you know in all my years of trash talking noone has ever gotten the better of me over the duration. Little comments here and there but never a defeat.

I've buried some of the most evil characters in the game and as evil as you are with your abuse of the vulnerable, stockpiling the worlds arcade machines and buying whatever asian wife you lay your eyes on, there may be hope for you.

You saved yourself and that means you can redeem yourself unlike Lyghts 0ut, Dishragger and Jericho for whom there can be no return.

So lets get the games in, who knows this may be the start of a beautiful friendship.
    Alright sounds good, just dont lie like before ok...We friends now?
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    In all honesty, if you do not hold any kind of reputation offline or at tournaments, you do not deserve a mention in this thread. Not trying to start shit, but that's just me.
    In all honesty, if you do not hold any kind of reputation offline or at tournaments, you do not deserve a mention in this thread. Not trying to start shit, but that's just me.

I think that's pretty retarded, seeing how this is Xbox Live forum for HDR...People who are good in online can be just as good offline, i think EVO proved that...
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    I think that's pretty retarded, seeing how this is Xbox Live forum for HDR...People who are good in online can be just as good offline, i think EVO proved that...

Put someone who wins consistently online next to someone who wins consistently online, offline, and at tournaments. All credibility and respect is due to Snake Eyez and Thelo, but they're among the few predominately online players who rocked at Evo '09 and '10.

But like I said, that's just how I view things. I could really care less about John Doe who rocks me with Cammy online if he/she never goes out and proves themselves.
    But like I said, that's just how I view things. I could really care less about John Doe who rocks me with Cammy online if he/she never goes out and proves themselves.

Again that's pretty retarded...I can understand if you're talking about a game w/ shitty netcode but HDR is pretty damn amazing...To not respect someone or give them credit for being a good player just because they choose to or have no choice but to play online is pretty damn ridiculous or salty or whatever...
  • MisterEgoTripMisterEgoTrip Bask in Sumo Prowess Joined: Posts: 943

I have to agree with Bakla on this one, after all, it is an XBL thread. But I know how passionate you are on this subject Jiggly so why don't we create a thread in the Tournament Section for HDR and name it something like HDR - The Best There Ever Was And Ever Will Be...and we can list all of our favorite fossil players that ever lived. LOL
    -- "Dosukoi, Dosukoi!", says the Sumo player "Ego" as he simulates the HHS in slow motion --
    -- Honorary member of the "No Honor Crew" --
    My nominations for top 5 all time best on xbl

Mr monkerson
    Jericho mpm tfs
    Kyomi sakaki
    Hazzerone
    Travelinpenguin

The salt is strong in this one.

Oh no I didn't just use the term salt did I.

I'm so free at times
  • QuaristiceQuaristice Joined: Posts: 35
    First of all thanks to everyone who mentioned me in their all star list, its nice to be recognised. There might be a few big names missed as unfortunately my connection can only go so far. In no particular order;

E. Honda: Mad Possum, Super1NYC, Kacom
    Zangief: SnakeEyez, evoanon, ohfivepro, DoomsDayDevice, Cynriksin
    Balrog: Geneijin87, bhop85, Afrolegends
    Vega: Engravings, Sharizord, Norieaga
    M.Bison: ExposedD, RenoMD, GeneiJin87, DeMavrick, Hundo12, Mackdaddy
    Guile: Narcissus Caesar, Mr Irepressible, Elton Chong, marsgatti, diceman
    Dhalsim: NLP OU, Cvital, Axe Ono, sweetpoison, chrisfigther77
    Sagat: Zoolanderbeast, WarriorofHonour, Lyghts Out
    Blanka: The Portugee, Fulanni, BTC, Empirion, Real Decoy
    Ken: RoyalPhlush, dav35, Ken Mexicano, Damdai, SnakeEyez
    Chun Li: Nipul Herr, Guile75, Cvital, Ashman NW
    Fei Long: The Aqua Snake, Jiggly Norris
    Ryu: SnakeEyez, RoyalPhlush, DGV, Decimates1, billjmninja, Grenade, Phoenician minds, DancingPhalange, Orf33
    T-Hawk: Jiggly Norris, Axe Ono, Madin Aoi
    Dee Jay: Bogeuk, Remy, Afro Legends, Bruce Askew, Travelling Penguin
    Cammy: Norieaga, Irvine Deveraux
    Akuma: lol
  • Rocky Rose sf2 proRocky Rose sf2 pro Joined: Posts: 105
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,218
    Thanks for the mentions, Quari! Haven't played with you in, hope to do so very soon.
  • EngravingsEngravings Joined: Posts: 208
    ^ Same here, thanks Quaristice.
    ^ Same here, thanks Quaristice.

Same here. Love our games great sim
  • YouLaggyPOSYouLaggyPOS Joined: Posts: 64

LOL, "there's my kitty cat"... "here's my shih-tzu puppy"...
  • HAD0-KINGHAD0-KING Joined: Posts: 214

Dude....I have no idea who you are or where this GGPO drama originated from but ROFL-FUCKING-MAO!!!! Dude...if your career in streetfighter goes nowhere you should definitely try your hand at comedy.

(Cue open palm) "Come on Hyper Fighting so I can SLAP the (Cue clenched fist) SHIT out yer ass!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! You, my man, are a southern B-O-S-S-!!!!
  • R0y BiselR0y Bisel Joined: Posts: 125
    yo this is one of the funniest things i've ever seen.
  • Sweet PoisonSweet Poison Knowledge is power. Joined: Posts: 981
    rofl That was some funny stuff.
    My hunger's never satisfied. Knowledge is what fuels me.
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    LOL, "there's my kitty cat"... "here's my shih-tzu puppy"...

that had to be the greatest moment on that vid...
    Respected... simple as that.
  • YouLaggyPOSYouLaggyPOS Joined: Posts: 64
    that had to be the greatest moment on that vid...

Yeah, this rocky rose guy is my hero...

"DO YOU SEE A FUCKIN LAG SWITCH YOU MOTHE.... oh here's my shih-tzu puppy... FUCK YOU I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE A LAG SWITCH!!!"
  • RoyalPhlushRoyalPhlush The End... Joined: Posts: 240
    Hahaha hell yeah Had0 King!
    yo this is one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Motherfuckin THIS!
    Omega Versus Crew

Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY thing.
    - Vince Lombardi

www.Facebook.com/RoyalPhlush
  • EngravingsEngravings Joined: Posts: 208
    When everyone hated on Rocky, I believed in him. Dude is pure fucking comedy, in a good way. :woot:
  • Super1NYCSuper1NYC Superior Fighters 1nc (SF1) Joined: Posts: 612
    Honda - Thelo,Supernyc
    Super1NYC is scurvier than shit... arrrrgh! ;) Best Edmond online, without question.
    First of all thanks to everyone who mentioned me in their all star list, its nice to be recognised. There might be a few big names missed as unfortunately my connection can only go so far. In no particular order;

E. Honda: Mad Possum, Super1NYC, Kacom
    Zangief: SnakeEyez, evoanon, ohfivepro, DoomsDayDevice, Cynriksin
    Balrog: Geneijin87, bhop85, Afrolegends
    Vega: Engravings, Sharizord, Norieaga
    M.Bison: ExposedD, RenoMD, GeneiJin87, DeMavrick, Hundo12, Mackdaddy
    Guile: Narcissus Caesar, Mr Irepressible, Elton Chong, Marsgatti, diceman
    Dhalsim: NLP OU, Cvital, Axe Ono, sweetpoison, chrisfigther77
    Sagat: Zoolanderbeast, WarriorofHonour, Lyghts Out
    Blanka: The Portugee, Fulanni, BTC, Empirion, Real Decoy
    Ken: RoyalPhlush, dav35, Ken Mexicano, Damdai, SnakeEyez
    Chun Li: Nipul Herr, Guile75, Cvital, Ashman NW
    Fei Long: The Aqua Snake, Jiggly Norris
    Ryu: SnakeEyez, RoyalPhlush, DGV, Decimates1, billjmninja, Grenade, Phoenician minds, DancingPhalange, Orf33
    T-Hawk: Jiggly Norris, Axe Ono, Madin Aoi
    Dee Jay: Bogeuk, Remy, Afro Legends, Bruce Askew, Travelling Penguin
    Cammy: Norieaga, Irvine Deveraux

Thanks for the mentions!

Updated March 2011 All-star list of recent players:

E. Honda: TheloTheGreat, Mad Possum, MisterEgoTrip, Kacom, sunkjokky87tf
    Zangief: SnakeEyez, ThaProblem, evoanon, ohfivepro
    Balrog/Boxer: Geneijin87, bhop
    Vega/Claw: Illusive Empire, Megaman3D, Engravings
    M.Bison/Dictator: ExposedD, RenoMD, GeneiJin87, YuuVega, DeMavrick
    Guile: Narcissus Caesar, GeneiJin87, Mr Irepressible, Marsgatti
    Dhalsim: NLP OU, SEA SHOT ON YOU, Quaristice
    Sagat: Zoolanderbeast, Lyghts Out, blitzfu, Champloo0
    Blanka: Real Decoy, The Portugee, Mithos, Empirion
    Ken: One8svn aka RoyalPhlush, Ken Mexicano, pain indagame, oneNEOeno, MegaDCept, Caucajun, dav35
    Chun Li: Voltech SRK, Nipul Herr, Guile75, Cvital, dancingphalange, etsuro
    Fei Long: Ramza, The Aqua Snake
    Ryu: One8svn aka RoyalPhlush, XinfamousoneX, Decimates1, billjmninja, DeathGun BR, PhoenicianMinds
    T-Hawk: One8svn, JigglyNorris, DNGRSPPRCUT, AXE ONO
    Dee Jay: Bogeuk, bhop, Norieaga
    Cammy: howmuchkeefe

Note: As far as I know, BlueTallCans, Sharizord and afro legends don't seem to play HDR anymore or rarely play at all & I've only seen DGV playing SSF2T, otherwise they would obviously all be listed.
  • SpiderbaneSpiderbane Berserker Joined: Posts: 71
    Kelvinhbo, Metabolizm, and mailmanimp do not belong on that list. They turbo like there's no tomorrow, and they still can't beat me majority of the time, though Kelvinhbo sometimes gives me trouble. Other than that, your list is fine.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,218
    I must disagree with two parts of your list, Super. If Kelvinhbo is in for Vega then I should DEFINITELY replace him for Vega. You've played my Vega enough, and I'm 10 times more worthy than that turbo-using asshole. I also disagree with mailmanimp's inclusion. Turbo + Chun-Li = HELL. I mean, I certainly respect your opinion but am just posting my $0.02.

EDIT: Tarman - I don't think Metabolizm uses turbo, I think he's just a good player. I also talked to him in chat once, was a good guy.
    Ok I removed him - Kelvinhbo was listed as an honorable mention but I did away with honorable mentions.
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    I don't think METABOLIZM uses turbo, either.

I would like to know what Tarman's doing about his Honda, though! I wasn't doing so badly until I made him leery to use HHS all day - now he's trickier with that shit! And he's always been stingy with the random supers, he doesn't give up the kd easy. Reminds me of NLP OU that way.
  • KacomKacom Joined: Posts: 268
    You think a lot of bad players are good keefe. :cool:
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    Kacom's got a solid Honda!
  • WhatsNext12WhatsNext12 what the prolem is? Joined: Posts: 73
    half the community is on that supery1cs list lol
    half the community is on that supery1cs list lol

You'd be there too, but your Bison was only temporarily on steroids and kicking ass for a couple of days before returning to normal... :)

I added GeneiJin87's very impressive Guile to the All-Star list.
  • Big OBig O Joined: Posts: 381
    Hopefully I'll make it on that list sometime. I choke too much lol. That one time you said you'd kick me out if I got perfected made me choke. The funny thing was I knew it was just a joke and didn't really care if I got booted, but I choked anyway :sad:.
  • Nightwing1990Nightwing1990 WING-NUTT Joined: Posts: 370
    just to let the players who i play with is that my medium punch button is broken so i wont be playing for awhile:annoy:
    :pray:NIGHTWING OWNZ ALLLLLL:pray:
  • xTHExBEARxxTHExBEARx Shitty Vega User Joined: Posts: 104
    just to let the players who i play with is that my medium punch button is broken so i wont be playing for awhile:annoy:

That blows. Same button crapped out on me a few months ago.
    HDR: Vega
    Subscribe if you'd like:
  • WhatsNext12WhatsNext12 what the prolem is? Joined: Posts: 73
    You'd be there too, but your Bison was only temporarily on steroids and kicking ass for a couple of days before returning to normal... :)

I added GeneiJin87's very impressive Guile to the All-Star list.

never even checked to see if i was on there anyway. meh whatevs :coffee:
    My all-star list

Ryu dgv/plush
    Ken snakeyes/damdai
    Chun li Voltech/nippul herr
    Dhalsim cvital
    Honda super1nyc/mr ego/thelo
    Gief snakeyes/haru
    Bison yuvega
    Rog Geneijin
    Guile gatti/ceasar
    Deejay Afro
    Cammy insufficient data
    Vega insufficient data
    Blanka blue tallcans/empirion/decoy
    Feilong sirlin
    Sagat sirlin
  • SpiderbaneSpiderbane Berserker Joined: Posts: 71
    My list of All-Star players:

Ryu- DGV
    Ken- *unsure*
    Chun Li- Cvital
    Dhalsim- NLP OU
    Honda- Thelo
    Zangief- Snake Eyez
    Bison- ExposedD
    Balrog- GenelJin
    Guile- Marsgatti
    Deejay- Leonowski (haven't seen him on in a while)
    Cammy- Irvine Deveraeux (MIA)
    Vega- *unsure*
    Blanka- BlueTallCans (also MIA)
    Fei Long- Jumpsuit (haven't seen him in a while either)
    Sagat- LyghtsOut
    T. Hawk- JigglyNorris
    Akuma- *yeah right, lol*

These guys are the best at their respective characters, in my opinion, on X-Box Live. If your name isn't on here, don't be offended, but these guys give/gave me the hardest time when playing against them.

Also, for Hyper Fighting, Rocky Rose is GOD at all characters. Don't disrespect him and the cornfield, that's all I gotta say!
This discussion has been closed.