HD Remix All-Star Team!

Comments

• mikeidgemikeidge Joined: Posts: 565
    id like to nominate irvine deveraux as the cammy player that i find to be above all others ive played. even jangara. maybe its just me as i've never seen him play other people, but damn does he got my #. his game is air tight and he never seems to miss an opportunity.

also would like to say evoanon as possibly the 2nd scariest gief i played.

i've played haru once and i got perfected twice in a row. damn near made me think gief was broken. just watch this.... http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F67268B998FD093D&search_query=haru+dojo

fei long = the embrio. his corner lockdown is inescapable

ken = snake eyez & goldenarch88 as of late

dhalsim = NLP OU. has an answer for every single move i make.
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,398
    I've beaten irvine many times before, if there would be anyone I'd like to put on my list for best cammy it would be o antagonist o
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • MackdaddiMackdaddi The Great Dictator Joined: Posts: 754
    fei long = the embrio. his corner lockdown is inescapable

ken.......goldenarch88 as of late

dhalsim = NLP OU. has an answer for every single move i make.

I don't get to play a lot of the great US west coast cali guys because of where i am in the world, so my list is kinda limited to east coast and europe, but I have to agree with all of those for the exact same reasons as mikeidge, all those guys are seriously good. The rest of my votes: bluephoenixm or marsgatti for best guile, emperion or wolfman x 25 for best blanka, mad possum for best honda i've played, thelo or eamegaman for best i've seen, shari or baconology for best claw, nappy nightmares has a great sagat, guile 75 best chun, aerorockman best deejay, best boxer i've played is ninjagolf2k6, best one i've seen is afrolegends, and best ryu i play is billjmninja, best one i've seen is DGV (but there are loads more really good ones).

Also i reckon Jigglynorris for bestT.Hawk is spot on, and he's also one of the best dictators online along with demaverick, but again, there are some guys like zaspacer on the west coast that i haven't played due to connection, that would probably factor in there if i could get a chance.

Nobody really stands out as an amazing cammy unfortunately. I've played an occasional really good one, but to be honest they all seem exactly the same, and nobody's single style strikes me as phenomenal or distinctive enough to remember. Maybe it's because of the character's design. All i can remember from the guys that have handed me my ass are a series of ridiculous pokes and hi priority footsies that felt like they were impossible to beat, and no matter what i tried i couldn't get a handle on them. I HATE that......

Akuma sucks, so who cares who's good with him. It pisses me off no end when anybody above scrub level uses him. I'm like "come on, you're too good to be using that scrub magnet, you don't need the unfair advantage".
    これはあなたの墓があります......This place shall become your grave
  • BlueMary69BlueMary69 If I Drown let me Sink Joined: Posts: 749
    Blanka-bluetallcans hands down he has alot of experience in tournaments has beaten cole,Watson,battled it out to last round vs valle and Dgv gives Afro a hard time he is the blanka

Dee jay- Bruce askew I love Afro legends but he is rog Bruce has crazy reaction and very good traps in the corner

dhalsim- sweetjv for sure I have known him for 3 years and every time we meet at ranbats he is stronger and stronger

Honda- eamegaman, I know thelo made top 8 but he is a generic Honda eamegaman made Honda scary and fun too watch I love playing him!! He is the inventor if the eamegaman combo which I have been a victim too...

Ryu- Dgv my boy dark gaiden is a beast that's it if you want to know why come to ranbats at denjin.

Cammy- mr jangara for sure he gives bluetallcans grey hairs when they play lol

gief- kurropi for sure old school yet effective

fei-long- aqua snake aggresive as fuck never gives up!! Home grown HD remix player

sagat- stiffpete I have never met a more patient sagat in my life and with great reaction

ken- there's alot out there I say caucajan or damdai

hawk- jiggly Norris I'm just scared of this guy walking 360 are no joke

dictator- zaspacer and yuuvega and yes he is the Japanese yuuvega check my friends list he is a beast

boxer- afrolegends PERIOD

Chun- I nominate myself as I have alot of tournament experience and have placed in big tournies before but I also love zass chun I would love to play him

Guile- Togo I think is he's name

that's just my two cents coming from someone that has been in the scene since 2004
  • Heavenly ClawHeavenly Claw God cant help u NOW! Joined: Posts: 207
    I'd also like to recommend some players:

Zangief - Evoanon,
    Ken - GoldenArch 88, dav35
    Chun - Tara Rantella, skankin garbage
    T.Hawk - Mordoz
    Vega - OPEMAI
    Blanka - JJ Kanible

For Multicharacter masters: urachu22

Giving credit for 3 different characters? Why not add them to multicharacter masters, instead of individual slots? Or give them credit as a multicharacter master on the top, but giving individual credit to their best character? It would leave more slots open and allow for more nominations.

Separate Chart creation for PS3 players perhaps?
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    Haha, thanks everyone, but unfortunately I don't have the skill to show for it currently! I'm adjusting from a 360 Pad to a TE, so for those who've always wanted to kick my ass, now's time for your vengeance. :arazz:
  • MisterEgoTripMisterEgoTrip Bask in Sumo Prowess Joined: Posts: 943
    Season Beatings Fellas!

Hey thanks guys for the props on the chart. Yeah it was my 1st draft and I've been away from the XBL scene far too long for my likings and those were the ones that really "stood out" to me. But, yeah now that everyone commented afterwards there are some good players that I left out and updated to my chart. I'll do another one shortly after the holidays. This time I'm hoping to fill up as much as I can. Again, "most of everyone" that's been nominated I have played before and yeah those are some tough names that was thrown out there.

Damn, I can't believe I forgot Kurropi...haha! Yeah this guy is sick! I had him on there but I remember i made some format changes and forgot to put him back on there. He'll be on there on the next one! :tup:

RoboKop nominated himself as top Chun...that's gangsta, but maaan it's true!! :sweat:

Peace
    -Ego
    -- "Dosukoi, Dosukoi!", says the Sumo player "Ego" as he simulates the HHS in slow motion --
    -- Honorary member of the "No Honor Crew" --
  • MarsflashMarsflash BGG BITCHES!! Joined: Posts: 401
    I would like to add my little input if nobody minds and this is just my opinion. I think the list is excellent but I feel a little more people should be added but there might be more then allowed for certain characters so sorry about this. but in the end you guys can decide.

Ryu - Royalflush, snakeeyes, UberCyberRyu, Oski H, mikedge
    honda - Nshogatsu(Shogatsu), BabyNine, kurropi, and Mr Ego trip
    Blanka - Emperion also add Gish Death, Xurkey and Blue Master K also Fifth and Sum bud
    Guile - Remove me because Im not that good and you guys know this otherwise this is a perfect list. I would probably add in no specific order Jigglynorris(even though he didnt use him much), Narccucis Caesar, YuuJa80, PFW91, Prodigy 585 and Blue Phoniex
    Ken - royal flush, snakeeyes, Baby Nine, and caucajin
    Chun li - Nipul, tokenhyper,immortalbmw and Muteki
    Zangief - Dji Srk, Sammiebash, kurropi, bakiakiller, tkn boosted
    Dhalsim - John Rambo, sweet poison, and Fifth and Sum Bud
    Thawk - Weaksauce srk, royalflulsh, and kurropi
    fei long - baby nine but other then that perfect list in my opinion
    DJ - bruce askew, and dgv
    Cammy - Irvine Deverux, and silverrain
    Barlog - Bhop85, Geneijin87, supercurryman
    Vega - Opemi, and ibekiswirl
    sagat - nappynightmares, lyghts out, alias jopes, Oski H
    Bison - Yuuvega(even though Ive never played him), sunjokey, sirlin prime(never played him), Mackdaddi and fortis ronin
    Akuma(even though hes banned) - Alias Jopes

Take care and Merry Christmas
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,398
    I would like to add my little input if nobody minds and this is just my opinion. I think the list is excellent but I feel a little more people should be added but there might be more then allowed for certain characters so sorry about this. but in the end you guys can decide.

honda - Nshogatsu(Shogatsu), BabyNine, kurropi, and Mr Ego trip
    Blanka - Emperion also add Gish Death, Xurkey and Blue Master K also Fifth and Sum bud
    Guile - Remove me because Im not that good and you guys know this otherwise this is a perfect list. I would probably add in no specific order Jigglynorris(even though he didnt use him much), Narccucis Caesar, YuuJa80, PFW91, Prodigy 585 and Blue Phoniex
    Ken - royal flush, snakeeyes, Baby Nine, and caucajin
    Chun li - Nipul, tokenhyper,immortalbmw and Muteki
    Zangief - Dji Srk, Sammiebash, kurropi, bakiakiller, tkn boosted
    Dhalsim - John Rambo, sweet poison, and Fifth and Sum Bud
    Thawk - Weaksauce srk, royalflulsh, and kurropi
    fei long - baby nine but other then that perfect list in my opinion
    DJ - bruce askew, and dgv
    Cammy - Irvine Deverux, and silverrain
    Barlog - Bhop85, Geneijin87, supercurryman
    Vega - Opemi, and ibekiswirl
    sagat - nappynightmares, lyghts out, alias jopes, Oski H
    Bison - Yuuvega(even though Ive never played him), sunjokey, sirlin prime(never played him), Mackdaddi and fortis ronin
    Akuma(even though hes banned) - Alias Jopes

Take care and Merry Christmas

You take care also, but people are totally forgetting about Mordoz(Second Best), although JigglyNorris is someone I would put on the top of the list. They are both the most dangerous T. Hawk players I've ever gone against. Luigi002 is also very good, but so far the only one of them I've never managed to beat is JigglyNorris.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,217
    I'd better at least get some pity votes for Cammy!
  • BruceLBBruceLB THE KITTEN PAJAMAS Joined: Posts: 509
    Guile - Remove me because Im not that good and you guys know this otherwise this is a perfect list.

Dude stop. You're the best non-japanese Guile on XBL right now and that's the fucking truth.

Have a little more confidence. Placing 4th at NECX was no fluke.
    BlueMary69 wrote:
    snip

I agree with this list except for a couple things. First I don't think we should include Japanese players on this list, otherwise tournament pros like Muteki and YuuVega are the best by default.

So these are the changes I would make:

SweetJV is my boy but he doesn't play enough right now, Cvital is the best sim on XBL.

MarsFlash is the best Guile don't listen to what he says.

Antagonist is the best Cammy, really the only I've played trying to take her to the next level.

Every thing else I agree with.
    powerbiast: and no losers both of us are winners cause we learned
  • Heavenly ClawHeavenly Claw God cant help u NOW! Joined: Posts: 207
    Dude stop. You're the best non-japanese Guile on XBL right now and that's the fucking truth.

Have a little more confidence. Placing 4th at NECX was no fluke.

I agree with this list except for a couple things. First I don't think we should include Japanese players on this list, otherwise tournament pros like Muteki and YuuVega are the best by default.

So these are the changes I would make:

SweetJV is my boy but he doesn't play enough right now, Cvital is the best sim on XBL.

MarsFlash is the best Guile don't listen to what he says.

Antagonist is the best Cammy, really the only I've played trying to take her to the next level.

Every thing else I agree with.

I think this list should include players that are active on XBL America. If Mr. YuuVega is on and playing, he should be there.

Are we talking about active remix players, or are we talking about players who play classic only.

Marsgatti, you are no joke my friend, you deserve a spot on that list.

How the heck can you list me as one of the best Guile's yet there is no mention for Hawk?:wonder:
    How the heck can you list me as one of the best Guile's yet there is no mention for Hawk?:wonder:

Ego already did that for me and you know as well as i do that your first on that list lol
    Seriously, Mars, stop eating so much humble pie! Mars is the only elite Guile I absolutely can't beat. I have never faced Muteki though, would really like to. Same with Haru Tejyo.
    actually i did forget about margatti your guile is dah truth

as for cammy players i recently played antogonist and yea he's cammy is very good but i still think mr jangara has those crazy hooligan throw mix ups :O

And egotrip thank for the props man i wasn't trying to be cocky on putting myself but its just what i feel right now i used to love NKI but since he quit chun in hd because she was not the same i vowed to be the NUMBER 1 Chun in AMERICA NOW!!! RAWR!!!

oh yea add me egotrio i cleaned my list and sent you a request
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,318
    Here are my US players list, these are the guys i've played.

Ryu - DGV, Royalphlush, Afro (haven't played his DJ or Rog)
    Ken - Damdai, Snakeeyes, Royalphlush
    Chun - Voltech, Zass, Mongo
    Bison - Demaverick, zaspacer, St1peter
    Blanka - Bluetallcans, Fifthnsumbud & Emperion
    Guile - Mars, Fifthnsumbud, Caesar, & Tru Old School
    Ehonda - I struggle w/ a lot of them but Thelo, EAmegaman, Kurropi, Madpossum & Mr.Ego
    T-hawk - Jiggly & Kurropi
    Vega - Baconology
    ==================================================
    Dhalsim - fatboy SRK
    Fei Long - Aquasnake (Lot of good jap Feis though)
    Cammy - Antagonist
    DeeJay - Some solids but no one that jumps out at me
    Balrog - Same
    Sagat - Same
    Zangief - Too much love, dont want to miss any of my bros so im not going to name them...

There are some peeps i probably missed...

mars...I understand how you feel cause seeing you list me is actually embarassing! But the difference is you deserve your props. I put up a good fight when I play top players on live, but you ARE a top player. I appreciate the nod though.
  • I$AACI$AAC did it hurt, baybee? Joined: Posts: 1,180
    damn I'm not on anyone list? :( looks like i gotta do work!

GT used to be ISAAC SRK
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
  • NipulNipul Joined: Posts: 137
    i used to love NKI but since he quit chun in hd because she was not the same i vowed to be the NUMBER 1 Chun in AMERICA NOW!!! RAWR!!!

Mongolo, your words, they hurt me so, lol.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only Chun player around, but I forget there are plenty of peeps maining the bitch.

Let's focus on that character by listing the names of all Chun auteurs:

Mongolo: Never played, but Bluetall has said very beautiful things about you. One time, he said you and I had very similar styles (I wouldn't know, I don't lurk on YouTube looking for strategies, I just do.).

Voltech: Flashiest player out there, takes big risks that pay off for him. He has these "sticks" which grant him super powers.

Cvital: Just technically the most patient Chun I've faced. Playing him is like playing Battleship, not Street Fighter.

Guile75: The leader of the smash and grab cult. I don't think this man ever blocks, and he once killed a small child who uttered the word "retreat."

GNX84: Played you once, your Chun got me, and I NEVER lose that mirror match. Your name is like a television model number, and that's just plain cool.

Zass: May have played, don't remember.

Psykup (Yes, I'm listing him): Told me he was the best. The only reason I beat him, apparently, was because he was in a state of inebriation. I must also mention that he likes to sing to me (swear to God, although he is sorry that his English is "Not so good, eh?").

Chunbelievable: When you think enough of your Chun skills to fork over 800 Microsoft Points to change your Gamertag to reflect this, it entitles you to AUTOMATICALLY getting mentioned in lists like this one. He's beyond good, he's chunbelievable!

Mute Chimu: Very, very nice Chun. He's underestimated with her, but I've never had so much fun playing another Chun Li. Got a perfect off him in 91 seconds, and just as I was feeling good about myself, he messed me up the next round. I pushed my girl out of the room, turned off the lights and whispered to my television screen "It's on."

Nipul (That's me!): Muhammad Ali once said he would always regret not being able to take a seat at ringside and watch himself fight live. That's straight up pimp. I say, there's not much there about my style TO see. I will out-turtle and turtles and out-kick throw the kick-throwers, and if you EVER jump at me, you're not getting a value meal, but I'll make sure you leave with a three-piece. All my combos are patented, and I've seen more than my share of Purple Chun biters out there. They say I was so good with an arcade stick that the only way people would play me was if I used a pad -- so now I only play on the came-in-the-box Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers. Madcatz won't even SELL to me, because then they would have to register the device as a lethal weapon and this would require them to have to seek certification from the government to distribute such a lethal object. No lie.

I call a Chun Li tournament for supremacy. I haven't been on XBL for months, but I WILL consider returning for this. Damn all those who say mirror matches are retarded. YOU'RE retarded!

What's that on the floor? Is that a gauntlet? It looks like a gauntlet. It's all armor-like and shiny. Hmmm, seems that someone threw it down. Wait, oh yeah, I did.
    actually i did forget about margatti your guile is dah truth

as for cammy players i recently played antogonist and yea he's cammy is very good but i still think mr jangara has those crazy hooligan throw mix ups :O

And egotrip thank for the props man i wasn't trying to be cocky on putting myself but its just what i feel right now i used to love NKI but since he quit chun in hd because she was not the same i vowed to be the NUMBER 1 Chun in AMERICA NOW!!! RAWR!!!

oh yea add me egotrio i cleaned my list and sent you a request
    +1 for that awesome yet humble determination to be the best.
  • BattosaiBattosai Joined: Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow, I figured i might as well chime in on this thread and add my two cents. I was bored at work so I thought I throw this out for fun. It's just my opinion, mainly based on people I've played and/or have heard a lot about. Sure maybe the order can be debatable and sure I may be missing some good players (forgive me in my old age) but again it's all opinion and it's my working draft for now. I found that doing a Top 5 on every character is tougher done than said but here's what I have so far and willing to share with you...

Note: I left myself out, don't want to seem bias...lol.
    Also Note, By "Ranked" I don't mean the Ranked system in the game, I mean top players overall to come across online.

sfhdrxbl.jpg

Man, I need to get an Xbox so I can be on that Guile list. Forget GGPO.
  • evoanonevoanon FP Black Inside Joined: Posts: 431
    Thanks for the mention on some of these lists :D. Although I lost a ton of confidence after playing SNAKEEYEZ in a gief mirror match :). Guess I need more practice with that matchup. haha.

:P
    yea i know there's lots of chun players out there but i look at it from tournament point of view xbox-live to me is good but its not the same as tournament. your not at the comfort of your own home with your chair and your surroundings. I would love to play your chun man i like playing chun mirror matches iam not a HD Grown Chun Im chun since super street fighter 2 turbo and adjusting to hd believe me was very annoying because chun got nerfed alot....

I would love to play sometime just to get in some matches and i love meeting new people its fun i rarely play on livem, I only play if Bluetallcans calls me and tells me theres crazy japanese players on and to get my ass on lol

and actually i need to add one more chun player that has lots of tournament experience and actually took me out of Evo in 2k6 i believe and thats TechnicalMonkey i think i consider him my chun rival since the Super T days
    +1 for that awesome yet humble determination to be the best.

Thanks :) i try to very humble im a nice guy anyone who has met me in tournaments i hope have nice things to say about me :)
  • joeresiorexjoeresiorex RIP CVS2! 4-15-2010 Joined: Posts: 183
    Damn I see a lot of OLD school CVS2 players here! What up homies!!!!!! Wish I was good at this game like you all I still trying to get at that damn CVS2 right now..Today ha ha
    1. facebook.com/pages/JoeresioREX/188444049880?ref=ts
    2. Face book: Joeresio Blake
    3: Youtube.com/Joeresio
    4. gamertagpics.com/xbox-live-profile/joeresioREX
    lol you know it i still play that game just not online anymore but at denjin arcade long time no see joe
  • dav 35dav 35 Joined: Posts: 65
    Ryu - DGV, billjmninja
    honda - Thelothegreat
    Blanka - Empirion,Bluetallcans
    Guile - Marsgatti 2009
    Dhalsim - NLP OU
    fei long - The aqua snake, Ramza 86
    DJ - Orf 33
    Cammy - Irvine Deveraux
    Barlog - SMQ 91
    Vega - sharizord
    sagat - nappynightmares
    Bison - De mavrick, fortisronin, mackdaddi
  • MackdaddiMackdaddi The Great Dictator Joined: Posts: 754
    Bison - De mavrick, fortisronin, mackdaddi

Thanks to both of you for the mention. :lovin:

You have an excellent guile and ken respectively.
    これはあなたの墓があります......This place shall become your grave
  • evoanonevoanon FP Black Inside Joined: Posts: 431
    Heres my updated list:
    These are those that are very tough for me :)

Ryu - DGV
    Honda - TheloTheGreat
    Blanka - BlueTallCans
    Guile - Marsgatti2009
    Ken - Damdai
    Chun Li - None recently, but in the past it was VOLTECH who was the toughest for me.
    Zangief - oxSNAKEEYEZox (as far as mirror matches go at least)
    Dhalsim - NLP OU
    T. Hawk - None as of late, but last I remember: JigglyNorris was tough
    Fei Long - TheAquaSnake
    DJ - Forgot the guys name... crap
    Cammy - None as of late
    Barlog - AfroLegends
    Vega - Baconology 101
    Sagat - NappyNightmares
    Bison - Da Mavrick
    Akuma - None
  • 10000 Volts10000 Volts Joined: Posts: 54
    What's up with these lists? Who do I have to wreck to get on one? ;-)
    XBL Tag: I0000 Volts
    Substitute the number 1 for the letter I
  • MilitaryPoliciaMilitaryPolicia SickChevyTruck Joined: Posts: 70
    Heres my updated list:
    These are those that are very tough for me :)

Ryu - DGV
    Honda - TheloTheGreat
    Blanka - BlueTallCans
    Guile - Marsgatti2009
    Ken - Damdai
    Chun Li - None recently, but in the past it was VOLTECH who was the toughest for me.
    Zangief - oxSNAKEEYEZox (as far as mirror matches go at least)
    Dhalsim - NLP OU
    T. Hawk - None as of late, but last I remember: JigglyNorris was tough
    Fei Long - TheAquaSnake
    DJ - Forgot the guys name... crap
    Cammy - None as of late
    Barlog - AfroLegends
    Vega - Baconology 101
    Sagat - NappyNightmares
    Bison - Da Mavrick
    Akuma - None

Akuma - TOUCH OF D3ATH

He's hands down the best Akuma player I've come across.
    Stop using turbo, because you're only fooling yourself.
  • RoyalPhlushRoyalPhlush The End... Joined: Posts: 240
    Hey thanks for the props Marsgatti and Baklakiller and anyone else who gave props that I cant remember...

Ego I find it funny YOU didnt mention me. I guess beatin you in quarters and beatin you 2-0 two weeks ago in that WWL tournament and goin on to win that tournament doesnt "stand out" to you huh? I guess I got lucky Lmao but you did say youre old so anyways heres my list...

Ryu- DGV,RoyalPhlush,Afro, Decimates, Grenade
    Blanka- Bluetallcans, Empirion, Real Decoy, Cvital, Fifthnsomebud
    Honda- EA megaman, Ego, Super1NYC, Mad Possum, Thelo
    ChunLi- Cvital, Mongolorobokop, Immortalbmw, Voltech, Oski H
    Ken- Snake Eyes, RoyalPhlush, Damdai, Oski H, GoldenArch88
    Zangief- Snake Eyes, Haru, But Still, Kuroppi, Baklakiller
    Guile- XBL Brian, NarcissusCaesar, Fifthnsomebud, Brutal92, Marsgatti
    Balrog- Afro, SMQ, TravelinPenguin, Geneijin87, Bhop
    FeiLong- Babynine2007, Aqua Snake, Jumpsuit, Ramza86, RoyalPhlush
    Bison- Zaspacer, Atonalism, Cvital, De Mavrick, Dekor
    Vega- Baconology, Riflesnviolets, Blacmore, Lyghts Out
    Sagat- Lyghts Out, Luigi, SophiaLauren22, KJ out the 17th, Nappynightmares
    Cammy- Irvine Deveraux, Antagonist, Lyghts Out, RoyalPhlush
    DeeJay- Afro, TravelinPenguin, Bruce Askew, Metabolizm, Pezman81
    Dhalsim- NLP OU, Fifthnsomebud, Cvital, Fatboy SRK, Sweet Poison
    T. Hawk- Snake Eyes, Damdai, JigglyNorris, Kuroppi, RoyalPhlush
    Omega Versus Crew

Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY thing.
    - Vince Lombardi

www.Facebook.com/RoyalPhlush
  • MisterEgoTripMisterEgoTrip Bask in Sumo Prowess Joined: Posts: 943
    Ego I find it funny YOU didnt mention me. I guess beatin you in quarters and beatin you 2-0 two weeks ago in that WWL tournament and goin on to win that tournament doesnt "stand out" to you huh? I guess I got lucky Lmao but you did say youre old so anyways heres my list...

<snip>

RoyalPhlush...
    LMAO, yeah yeah smarty pants. I also mentioned on my post that my list is still in a "draft" stage and that I'm missing some players. Trust me, you're on my new list and i'm still working on trying to fill up most of those vacant spots that I had. Also trying to follow some inputs from all these fine players who've dropped their 2 cents as well. Speaking of gangsta, geez looking at your list...I could of sworn you listed yourself in almost in every other characters. :rofl:

BTW, I've been MIA on XBL for awhile cuz my stick was in the process of dying when we last played and completely died the next day when I was online. So I'm expecting new parts to arrive this week or early next week by the latest. Hope to get some games in with you and some of you other guys I have yet to play against.

On A Side-Note...
    Also, I disagree with a suggestion that one person can only be the best with just one character. If that person is clearly "the best" or in Top 5 contender status as one of the best, then they deserve the props to be listed under each character.

Another idea, for the multicharacter list...I just thought it would be cool to mention players who are deadly with more than one characters. I wanted to do a mini-chart that displayed like the Top 5 Players that could be deadly with more than 1 character, eventually Top 1 will probably be talented with 5 or 6 characters and the Top 2 person would be skilled with 4 characters and so on. But if it's a tie, in terms of numbers of characters than it comes down to ranking them on their skills between those two players. Nothing is really defined here since I'm just doing this for fun and to give people idea for those that are new to the scene who our top dogs are. I hope to have a new one put together after all this holiday mess is over.

P.S. - Akuma is not really worth the mention since he's banned in tournaments. So it's pointless for anyone wasting their time trying to be the best with him.

Peace,
    -Ego
    -- "Dosukoi, Dosukoi!", says the Sumo player "Ego" as he simulates the HHS in slow motion --
    -- Honorary member of the "No Honor Crew" --
  • puppup Joined: Posts: 118
    Nipul you my friend are HILARIOUS.
    I really wondered if that yuvega was really him and seein how mongolo confirmed it... he really is stupid good.
    And i will get my my chun and bison back in to form since only my sim is gettn mentioned. Its just addictive( Read: Mad as Fuck most of the time) tryin to get him down packed with all the match ups
    yea yuu vega is fun to play agains't only bison that gives me trouble.... :(
  • joeresiorexjoeresiorex RIP CVS2! 4-15-2010 Joined: Posts: 183
    RoboKop!! I was in your room one day random when I when to phlush's room I didnt think you would have remembered me LOL!!! and I didnt know your in SOCAL man!! what up???
    1. facebook.com/pages/JoeresioREX/188444049880?ref=ts
    2. Face book: Joeresio Blake
    3: Youtube.com/Joeresio
    4. gamertagpics.com/xbox-live-profile/joeresioREX
  • puppup Joined: Posts: 118
    yea yuu vega is fun to play agains't only bison that gives me trouble.... :(

I can fix that lil problem of yours
    I can fix that lil problem of yours

:amazed:A Challenge!!!!!! :) coo i need to fix my jab button first on my TE stick it went out from all my mashing...
    And yes Joe im in so cal i always go to denjin arcade you should stop by lets play some CvS2 someday
  • moocusmoocus internets? Joined: Posts: 869
    ...i need to fix my jab button first on my TE stick it went out from all my mashing

stop mashing.
  • RoyalPhlushRoyalPhlush The End... Joined: Posts: 240
    Haha its all good Ego... And thats a cool idea I think for that multi character list youre talkin about man...
    Omega Versus Crew

Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY thing.
    - Vince Lombardi

www.Facebook.com/RoyalPhlush
    Wait a sec

I need to slap myself in the head for this but i forgot to say Fatboy srk and damdai as two of the best sims also imo. Sorry I forgot all about that. But anyways Happy Early New Year to all. Be Safe and Godbless.
    If I don't get a mention I'm gonna go emo, listen to Linkin Park, and slit my wrists.
    no cutters allowed...

Cammy = Norieaga. your pokes are deadly, your corner traps are inescapable, your hooligan throws are soo sneaky. DAMN YOU!

we havent played in a while. send me an invite sometime!
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    hello y'all i know i am new here but i have been playing st for a while and just recently got an xbl account. i was in a 6 man rm with cvital antagonist and i think fatboy srk sometime ago and boy did i get my ass handed to me.

cvital's dhalsim and fatboy srk's dhalsim are pretty great too. zone zone zone. but cvital's chun li is the most patient i have seen.

o antagonist o oh man he is pretty good. ive never seen a cammy do a 9 hit combo renda cancel on my zangief. 8 hit renda on my guile and set up a trap even if i zone him with my fireballs. i play some cammy and i think he deserves a good mention.

is cammy still the lowest tier?
    This just an overall list of people I PLAYED RECENTLY SO PLEASE DON'T HANG ME (REMEMBER RECENTLY LOL...)

Ryu -billjmninja, Afrolegends
    Honda - Super1NYC
    Blanka - BlueTallCans, MilitaryPolicia, Real Decoy
    Guile - Marsgatti2009, Diceman, NarcisistCaesar,
    Ken - Zwire nl
    Chun Li -etsuro
    Zangief - oxSNAKEEYEZox, BUT STILL,
    Dhalsim - NLP OU
    T. Hawk - Ummmmm I dunno....
    Fei Long - TheAquaSnake
    DJ -NappyNightmares
    Cammy - IrvineDereaux
    Barlog - AfroLegends, Bhop, Genejin87,
    Vega - Baconology 101, vega brothers vega uno and vega dos,
    Sagat - NappyNightmares
    Bison - De Mavrick, exposedD, Ultra Mr.Bison,
    Akuma - Ummm... I dunno.....

I sorry if I forgot anybody RECENTLY but if you whip my ass proper, I will be sure to add you!
  • Akae47Akae47 Anti-Shoto 4 Life Joined: Posts: 496
    I get hated on most of the time when I play. Self promotion is considered being arrogant and overestimating yourself... With that said..... um I'mma just say that my chun li has beat some of those guys and my wins were kinda consistent on them. Wish I can be an All-Star. I dont know if he still plays but Kj out the 17th had a vicious sagat. T-Hawk I'll give it to Jiggly Norris. Chun Li I would like to nominate myself lol. I know you said these are the people you played recently but I just want to be on a all-star even if i was on the reserved team like a good ol red shirt waiting for his chance.:nunchuck::coffee::confused:
    I got that B-Boy swag. All I do is BLOCK!!!!!
    There no such thing as a Pro-Players in videos games. Stop labeling people that take your money.
    Join Team Big Fundamentals.
  • Silver Rain 007Silver Rain 007 Professional Economist Joined: Posts: 2,108
    If we're going to get into self promotion, then while I guess my Cammy has either gotten worse, or I never deserved to be an all star, which is possible... I'm going to nominate myself for the position of all star of remix match making as founder and commissioner of the WWL.

That's right, you want shameless self promotion, there it is, WWL 4 LIFE!

OH and just to put an exclamation point on it, take a look at those lists and see how many of those people are playing in the WWL's team tournmanet tomorrow, its well deserved :smile:
    I wanted to put something witty about Economics and E-Sports here... but all I can say is wow... the people who signed up to take my class on E-Sports... fail.
    Silver the tournament can you post who is in it? when was the tournament open for players?
This discussion has been closed.