Top Cammy Players?

TekkzTekkz Joined: Posts: 125
I was just thinkin how many cammy players can u think of that are actually beast with her, i got a few that i have seen and had the pleasure of playin against.

Sanford K.
Steinmania
Vietnamazing
Philly One ( EvilDrakeFang)
Rokubear
Allen Chang
??????

I dont know anymore I would say myself but i dont wanna get smashed on srk lololol

Let me know of anymore im interested to find more cammys and if anyone says alexanima or a fool! lol

Comments

• CammyOwNzCammyOwNz Joined: Posts: 522
    1st Alexanima :D

sanford
    allen

just from their vids, never played them

steinmania
    rokubear (most likely the best cammy i ever played on pc and slaughtered me 36-6 or so)

havent play with others at this level yet...
    no SSF4 PC...... F*CK CAPCOM SUCKS

http://www.youtube.com/user/davidecloverfield?feature=mhum -> My youtube channel! Visit and subscribe! Weekly updated.
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,756
    Tekkz, last time we played you got owned by me, it was like 5-0, but you got so scared that you actually letf the game room and stopped playing against me with the shitty excuse "I dont like your gameplay". You need to come up with a decent statement, your excuse wasn't even a valid one, but i can't blame you at all.

cammy mirrors don't mean anything. it's a test of yomi only (ie. which person picks their cannon spikes better) since just about every action she can take she can also punish pretty heavily.

on a side note... allen eats headbutts for free :P (then of course he just swaps to sagat and destroys my honda lol, but hey let me enjoy my one moment)

does allen still post around here?
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    cammy mirrors don't mean anything. it's a test of yomi only (ie. which person picks their cannon spikes better) since just about every action she can take she can also punish pretty heavily.

on a side note... allen eats headbutts for free :P (then of course he just swaps to sagat and destroys my honda lol, but hey let me enjoy my one moment)

does allen still post around here?

yeah right...
  • Arbie21Arbie21 Joined: Posts: 231
    steinmania? i played that dude, i know hes good, but i didnt knew he was top beastin?
    Just tryin' to level up.
    this thread is full of fail lol
  • SeikuRyuSeikuRyu ARSF LETS GO Joined: Posts: 2,117
    This is a huge ego boost to the people on the list. I don't deserve to be listed as a "Top Cammy Player" I'm good, but no where near good enough to be mentioned with Allen or Sanford. I think AuLord should be on the list instead of me :P

highlulu,
    Allen posts on the forum once in a while...
    I know you're (Skatan) supposed to be the best sakura player who posts here, and you probably are, but the things you say are just dumb.
    -- nobusiness
  • ddr_gakuseiddr_gakusei Joined: Posts: 228
    I am the best cammy no one knows about :)
  • r3cursi0nr3cursi0n Basics basics basics Joined: Posts: 369
    Add aulord and juube roku. Then stein and I bring up the above average group lol
    Xbl: MR CROFT
    AAAAAAARGH im FULL OF SAAAAAAAAAALT! - XxDiana_PrincexX

You just can't mix a JLF with Happ convex buttons though.
    That's like making a Kung Pao chicken taco. -Mzenken-

#4 LAME IT OUT!
    Lame it out. Throw more of that low-risk plasma. -krackatoa-
    oh yeah there's also a Cammy player called "Cannon Spook". That guy's a great Cammy player from Chicago. For some reason, he posts on Gamefaqs and not here. I've had a few conversations with him.
    I know you're (Skatan) supposed to be the best sakura player who posts here, and you probably are, but the things you say are just dumb.
    -- nobusiness
  • clockmonstaclockmonsta Joined: Posts: 22
    Lol, my name is Allen Cheng, with an E, not an A. Seriously. I don't play cammy at all though. Just thought i'd throw that out there because i remember watching videos of Allen's cammy a couple months ago. didn't know his last name was Chang. haha :rofl:
    o.0 o.0
  • Arbie21Arbie21 Joined: Posts: 231
    Steinmania is the beast!!
    Just tryin' to level up.
  • Killa SasaKilla Sasa I've made a huge mistake Joined: Posts: 609
    My personal top 3:

Vietnamazing
    Sanford
    Vasaznion (is this Allen)?

Honorable mention to Kenuran (when he was around anyway, haven't seen him post in a while) and Drake
    Ultimate is dat fun.
    Peter/Clint/Laura
    GT: KillaBMike PSN: Killasasa
    Vasaznion is Allen.

vietnamazing, I still need to play you. Haven't seen your Cammy at all.
    -- nobusiness
  • CarparkCarpark DIE JOB DEATH CAR? Joined: Posts: 835
    Jchensor still plays Cammy, right?
    I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow in the knee.
  • TekkzTekkz Joined: Posts: 125
    guys are so nick picky omg grow the f up and alex ur a turtle cammy plz bbut anyway on youtube they have videos stating allen Chang so i stand corrected jesus srk is just ridiculous with stupid biatches now a days and stein i dont care wat u say u are a beast i said top cammy players that i have seen its not alot out there stein and i did forget about Aulord and kenuran they are monsterous as well
    guys are so nick picky omg grow the f up and alex ur a turtle cammy plz bbut anyway on youtube they have videos stating allen Chang so i stand corrected jesus srk is just ridiculous with stupid biatches now a days and stein i dont care wat u say u are a beast i said top cammy players that i have seen its not alot out there stein and i did forget about Aulord and kenuran they are monsterous as well

People say that i'm actually a rushdown cammy :rock:
  • RellManeRellMane Puttin u on notice Joined: Posts: 444
    This is just a Who Post the Most Videos thread
    I agree....

#4 LAME IT OUT!
    yea scrubs say that when u get someone that knows how to combo ur azz u turtle but wateva im tired of playin around wit you it was fun while it lasted
    yea scrubs say that when u get someone that knows how to combo ur azz u turtle but wateva im tired of playin around wit you it was fun while it lasted

You didn't comboed me once!! haha you are just plain horrible. Make up another excuse.

Let the fun begin!!!
  • NewtybarNewtybar Joined: Posts: 519
    ahahhaha I log on after a few weeks and find this.
    You didn't comboed me once!! haha you are just plain horrible. Make up another excuse.

Let the fun begin!!!

arnt you some rich guy who makes a lot of money doing something random? But yet you talk like that and are online so much i dont understand how its possible.... whatever idc your wierd im done even reading your posts now. James end this

@ newtybar sup homie!!! lol

#4 LAME IT OUT!
    Or we could just call him... MR. FISHERPRICE!! ololololololol, man that stuff still cracks me up.

Newty, you plan to ever come back to SF4?
    -- nobusiness
  • jchensorjchensor Salty Chen Joined: Posts: 1,934 admin
    In my opinion, the rankings for Cammy players goes like this:

1) Sanford Kelly
    2) Everyone Else

But more seriously, when not counting Sanford, I would put Vas's Cammy up at the top of players in America solely for the fact that he's actually performed well at big tourneys with Cammy. He almost beat Choi that one time at the Fuddrucker's tourney, and he qualified for Semis at WCW defeating players such as Mike Watson (who admittedly was stewing after his loss to UTJ, but beating Watson is always an accomplishment. A comatose Watson can still beat 99% of the people on the planet in Street Fighter).

And other than that, it's really hard to say. As others have pointed out, it's really just who gets their videos out on the web more than others. That's not saying a lot of the people who put up videos aren't good, it just means that there could be a lot of Cammys who have NO videos up. I would like to think I'm a top Cammy player in the country, but I have no videos to post up to back me up. I mean, I could post up videos of me beasting on G2 opponents online, but I'm not sure if that means anything. Most of the people who post up their videos are at least facing G1 competition.

- James
    http://jchensor.blogspot.com

"We don't stop playing because we get old. We get old because we stop playing." -- Doyle Brunson

"Every time you win, it diminishes the fear a little bit. You never really cancel the fear of losing; you keep challenging it." -- Arthur Ashe

(AV art obtained from here: http://meatbun.us/blog/?p=162)
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,756
    In my opinion, the rankings for Cammy players goes like this:

1) Sanford Kelly
    2) Everyone Else

But more seriously, when not counting Sanford, I would put Vas's Cammy up at the top of players in America solely for the fact that he's actually performed well at big tourneys with Cammy. He almost beat Choi that one time at the Fuddrucker's tourney, and he qualified for Semis at WCW defeating players such as Mike Watson (who admittedly was stewing after his loss to UTJ, but beating Watson is always an accomplishment. A comatose Watson can still beat 99% of the people on the planet in Street Fighter).

And other than that, it's really hard to say. As others have pointed out, it's really just who gets their videos out on the web more than others. That's not saying a lot of the people who put up videos aren't good, it just means that there could be a lot of Cammys who have NO videos up. I would like to think I'm a top Cammy player in the country, but I have no videos to post up to back me up. I mean, I could post up videos of me beasting on G2 opponents online, but I'm not sure if that means anything. Most of the people who post up their videos are at least facing G1 competition.

- James

i can attest to allen's skill, i went to some local davis tourneys and he came to some sacramento tournaments on top of seeing him play at fuddruckers and he has allways put on a good showing of cammy skills.
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
    Or we could just call him... MR. FISHERPRICE!! ololololololol, man that stuff still cracks me up.

Newty, you plan to ever come back to SF4?

At least i know you cant come up with a decent comeback Steinmania (unless you use other people's jokes), learn to be more original.:lovin:

Keep up the fun!!!!:rock::rock:
    At least i know you cant come up with a decent comeback Steinmania (unless you use other people's jokes), learn to be more original.:lovin:

Keep up the fun!!!!:rock::rock:

The greatest point in this running joke I have is:

I'm mocking your unoriginality :rolleyes:
    -- nobusiness
  • mecha29mecha29 team coast2coast Joined: Posts: 127
    posting in this epic thread

edit: Stein, where is the SD love? I want my butt kicked!
    SHAM WOW MILITIA

muff cabage.
    posting in this epic thread

edit: Stein, where is the SD love? I want my butt kicked!

:lovin: I'll send you a friend request. Have you looked into the SD thread?
    -- nobusiness
  • RokubearRokubear DOWNBACK Joined: Posts: 129
    Cool, I'm surprise I made it on here but I don't think I deserve it. I still got a lot to learn especially when it comes to tournament play.

But I have to agree with jchensor. There's a bunch of Cammy's out there we just don't know about. It's really hard to say who's the Top Cammy.
    Rush down Guile.
    www.youtube.com/rokubear
    alex i couldnt combo u u was too busy holding downback u scrub we can go ahead and settle it lemme know whenevr u wanna play i will RECORD IF I WIN OR LOSE i dont giva f*** ur horrible dawg when u gonna accept that? u need to and thats real talk.. u talk to much ppl have friendly games and u get on her talkin dumb like ur the god of cammy wtf?

but anyway back to my cammy friends...

anyone on xbox i need some cammy spars

Ca TeKniQue send me a friendz ya dig!
    i need to add u rokubear and stein u have too many friends i couldnt add u take some of them girls u got on ur list off damn i told u about cybersexin on xbox!
    I put Sanford in loser's bracket at Evo? But going by tourney performance Sanford I think would be best, although he doesn't consistently use Cammy throughout the tourney.
  • sanford kellysanford kelly Evo2k9 Champ Joined: Posts: 1,069
    I put Sanford in loser's bracket at Evo? But going by tourney performance Sanford I think would be best, although he doesn't consistently use Cammy throughout the tourney.

There is no BEST Cammy player, Btw gj beating me at evo i look forward to our next encounter.
    The Man himself
    Black President in the White House
    http://karaface.smugmug.com/gallery/8999455_ueJmF#598500939_WT9xU
  • IxionIxion Lock On! Joined: Posts: 317
    ^ Sounds like a money match waiting to happen! I'd love to see it :razzy: :karate:

I think theres probably a lot of great Cammy's out there no one hears about. I ran into one on PSN Championship the other day who I'd never seen before but he was a beast doing things like spiral arrow fadc links and hit confirming everything into combos, and turned out he was playing on a pad! Bet theres a load of really solid players like that around who just don't get the chance to go to tournaments or upload videos.
    Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Killer Bee
    Sanford: haha you know I can't wait until then, although I know Eddy Pistons has been razzing you about it ever since. ggs indeed keep reppin hard, this is your year man go out with a bang.
  • KillerwattKillerwatt Face remodeling. Joined: Posts: 86
    Personally I find it hard to estimate who is a "top" player with any character in any fighting game. If you look at sheer stats and tournament rankings that's one thing, but you also need to look at the level of competition that particular character faces at different tournaments, which is almost impossible to do for every character in a given fighting game. Not to mention that not every Cammy player plays her exclusively, nor do they all enter the same tournaments at the same time. So I think it's better to say something like, "Who are the best Cammy players to learn from?" rather than make a generalized statement about superiority in skill. This translates into any competitive sport, IMO.

And that's my 2 cents.
  • Niko9193Niko9193 NVNiko Joined: Posts: 864
    I am the best cammy no one knows about :)

Very true and the most advanced
  • GusGus Hello Joined: Posts: 92
    Sako has a very nice Cammy:
    SSFIV: Cody!
  • The-OlympianThe-Olympian 4 the Glory of Gaea Joined: Posts: 2,134

Sako a.k.a CrazyCammy is all kinds of AWESOMENESS!... wish we had more matches recorded of him playing cammy :)
    What of the Hunting, Hunter Bold? Brother, the Watch was Long and Cold.
    What of the Quarry ye went to Kill? Brother, He Crops in the Jungle Still.
  • faux123faux123 Tryin' Cammy Harder Joined: Posts: 1,069

That shit was perfection.... Damn...
    Visit WWW.CANONSPIKE.COM for complete joystick modding tutorials :sweat:
    :mp:+:mk::r::r::dp::hp::hk::mp:+:mk::r::r::dp::hk::mp:+:mk::l::l::qcf::qcf::3k: FTW!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/faux123
    Syxx573 - "Charge characters can never reach their full potential...because they're always holding back"
  • wakeupdeadwakeupdead mash moaaar! Joined: Posts: 248
    Sako has the best Cammy imo. His Viper and Gouki are also godlike.
  • vasAZNion13vasAZNion13 Thank you Gene. Joined: Posts: 2,368
    There is no BEST Cammy player, Btw gj beating me at evo i look forward to our next encounter.
    it's undisputed

i don't think anyone is going to top beating daigo, let alone twice. that's one hell of a standard, lol.

i thought about going to back to sagat once i give cammy a shot at the majors. but, playing cammy in tourney is satisfying enough.

james: are you going to ncr?
    SSBB friend code: 2449-4333-1879
  • jchensorjchensor Salty Chen Joined: Posts: 1,934 admin
    Hey, Allen.

Yeah, I'll be heading up to NCR. Choi is putting me to work. :rofl: But I'm also entering SFIV as well, so we'll see if I can do any good there. I feel like I've gotten better since WCW, but every time I play top players like Valle and ShadyK, they really bring me back down a notch. Hahaha. So we'll see how it goes. ^_^

- James
    http://jchensor.blogspot.com

"We don't stop playing because we get old. We get old because we stop playing." -- Doyle Brunson

"Every time you win, it diminishes the fear a little bit. You never really cancel the fear of losing; you keep challenging it." -- Arthur Ashe

(AV art obtained from here: http://meatbun.us/blog/?p=162)
  • hawaiigamer142hawaiigamer142 Joined: Posts: 614
    Stein, we still have to get a couple of rounds together sometime :bgrin:

and Faux, I've had you on my friends list for so long, I don't know why I didn't think about asking you to player match yet!

And Roku...ah, nevermind already you're probably tweaking on MW2 haha.
    Got my xbox back gt has been switched to fury of Christ add me again guys!

#4 LAME IT OUT!
  • stabicronstabicron CTRL ALT PSYCHOCRUSHER Joined: Posts: 2,065
    Got my xbox back gt has been switched to fury of Christ add me again guys!

You could just change what shows as your 360 id for srk as well.
    Ultra: Bison, Decapre, Oni, Cammy
    Guilty Gear: Sol, Jam, Millia | KOF13: Athena/Kula/Yuri
    You could just change what shows as your 360 id for srk as well.

.... I know bit I'd rather post it here cause ppl over look the green.

#4 LAME IT OUT!
  • stabicronstabicron CTRL ALT PSYCHOCRUSHER Joined: Posts: 2,065
    .... I know bit I'd rather post it here cause ppl over look the green.

True enough, well you may wanna add me yourself then. I am at college atm and I know I'll forget.
    Ultra: Bison, Decapre, Oni, Cammy
    Guilty Gear: Sol, Jam, Millia | KOF13: Athena/Kula/Yuri