B15SDM DESIGNS CUSTOM ARCADE STICKS- see my second post

b15sdmb15sdm Well-Known MemberJoined: Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in Trading Outlet
PLEASE REFER TO MY NEXT POST FOR LATEST OFFERS! I cant seem to add/edit the 1st post properly anymore.
Post edited by b15sdm on
·

Comments

• BunzBunz ☱☰☴☲☯☵☶☷☳ Joined: Posts: 1,496 ✭✭
    I'm normally not a fan of sticks featuring Chun-Li, but I really like the one you made. Dhalsim looks great too.

I'd love to see what you do with Guy.

@K: Chun stick is on his website.
    ·
  • Ketchy KechKetchy Kech RAZALASH Joined: Posts: 861
    I don't see a Chun stick :P I was hoping that chun-li- sakura mini stick was here :P! Great stuff b15, goodluck w/ the sales

edit: ah, rgr ~
    || MvC3: Ironman, Tron, Super Skrull || SSF4 v.2012: Guy || || BB CSII: Tsubaki Yayoi ||
    || UMvC3: R. Raccoon, Dr. Strange, Ryu || 3SOE: Elena || SkullGirls: Painwheel / Double (?) || *

·
  • b15sdmb15sdm Well-Known Member Joined: Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    CURRENTLY FOR SALE! FEBRUARY 2014

New Blank Cases

Below are some of the blank cases I have sitting in my office. I was experimenting with a new brand paint finish and there are some minor imperfections that are hardly noticeable. Finishes of cases vary in matt, satin and high gloss.

All of these are available in 6 or 8 button Vewlix layout only. £65 each with free shipping to US, Canada and most of Europe.

P8030295_zps426ca868.jpg
    P8030285_zps9aedba6d.jpg
    P8030278_zps224eddb8.jpg
    P8030276_zps96fcd69d.jpg

MEGA-MAN: This was an order that was cancelled very early on in the build which I was working on which I decided to flip and make it a black on black theme. Case is finished in matt black and is shaped like Mega Man's helmet. The artwork is like the original Hori VLX but with black background and mirror design. Sanwa JLF stick and Sanwa OBSC buttons. Start and select only with Neutrik USB fitted to the left "ear hole". NOW FITTED WITH NEUTRIK RJ45! All hooked upto a PS360+. As the case has been sitting in the workshop it has experienced all sorts of crazy weather/climate changes and the paint on some of the joints are ever so slightly showing. However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it structurally and if it does bother you can always repaint it. Inside is illuminated with blue LEDS which I forgot to snap up.

Dimensions: 580mm x 320mm x 65mm (without feet)

£200 shipped to US, Canada and most of Europe. Other areas please enquire. Also open to very near offers.

MegaManCustomArcadeStick1_zpsd55116f5.jpg
    MegaManCustomArcadeStick2_zps552cdf68.jpg
    MegaManCustomArcadeStick3_zps31bec2ff.jpg
    MegaManCustomArcadeStick4_zpsdc78ed3a.jpg
    MegaManCustomArcadeStick9_zpsa28349f8.jpg

TERMINATOR mk2 - T-800 CUSTOM ARCADE STICK-

This was built along side the mk1 version as a fall back build incase something went drastically wrong as it needed to be built in time for Evo. Only recently have I had time to finish it off.

Im sure most of you are familiar with the build so here is a chance to own it. There are some variations in design when comparing to the mk1 version.

Sanwa JLF stick and Seimitsu buttons all round. start and select on the sides which when pressed together give "home/guide". PS360+ and toodles LED controller board.

The base/stand will require a LED tape kit as this is not included. You can buy a small kit for £5-£10 on Ebay and its extremely easy to install as the inside of the base/stand is hollow.

The T-800 Custom arcade stick can be removed from the illuminated stand so you can carry it around with you easily.

The display stand is constructed of a mixture of thick plexiglass and a host of other materials to create that post apocalyptic look of crushed and buried skulls. Again, all has been hand built for that true bespoke look. This display stand can also illuminate by installing a simple LED tape kit which can be purchased on Ebay for as little as £5 and can be installed by anyone. It is simply applied to the inside of the stand from the underside which is very simple and only takes a few minutes. The reason I have not done this is because each country has their own power supply and plug type so its best the customer installs this themselves.

Dimensions:

Arcade Stick: 410mm x 320mm x 75mm

Stand: 600mm x 400mm x 50mm

Any questions let me know

£280 + £50 shipping to US & Canada due to size/weight. £25 to most of UK & most of Europe.

Terminator2CustomArcadeStickResized1_zpsa10ca524.jpg

Slide show

http://s104.photobucket.com/user/b16sdm/slideshow/2012 b15sdmdesigns arcade sticks/Terminator 2 Custom Arcade Stick
    Post edited by b15sdm on
    ·
  • Ketchy KechKetchy Kech RAZALASH Joined: Posts: 861
    Haha, thats great to hear, I love the smaller designs, as they are more portable and do not compromise on gameplay ~ look forward to seeing it!
    || MvC3: Ironman, Tron, Super Skrull || SSF4 v.2012: Guy || || BB CSII: Tsubaki Yayoi ||
    || UMvC3: R. Raccoon, Dr. Strange, Ryu || 3SOE: Elena || SkullGirls: Painwheel / Double (?) || *

·
  • .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,552
    Really want that shoto stick, but I ain't got the cash, and I know shipping would be absolutely killer.

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
    ·
  • ibeatuibeatu 107 positive feedback gone :( Joined: Posts: 2,990
    Shipping is extra. To ship a custom to the US costs me 42 and that is the cheapest I can have it sent for. I must say it is quite ridiculous, but there is no other option for a package of this size and weight. Im not sure if you can arrange a collection from the UK and have it delivered to you in the US. It might be cheaper if you arrange it from your end, im not sure.

Before I assumed that sending an item like this standard post (7-10 working days) would be half the price but turns out its the same for Express 3 day service.

By the way, I am taking VERY near offers aswell. So send me an offer and I will consider it. Yes shipping is extra.

Its a shame really because the exchange rate not only kills it for you, but it does for me aswell.
    ·
  • Exceed^Exceed^ Slangin' Yogurt Joined: Posts: 794
    Man, I'd love to buy that Bison stick but 242 is $400+ American! (If I did the conversion right)

:sad:
    ·
    Yes, its something like that. I would love to build it for what other builders in the US are making them for, but it would prove pointless as there would be nothing left in it for me. As a matter of fact I would owe you money at the end of it. lol
    ·
  • LeftyLefty ENJUKEN!!! Joined: Posts: 1,313
    http://www.xe.com/

This is a good site for your customers to use for exchange rates. Perhaps you can put it in your OP.

I would LOVE to buy a custom from you but my pockets are extremely dry right now.
    When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
    ·
  • NellNell Cornfield Dominance! Joined: Posts: 111
    http://www.xe.com/

This is a good site for your customers to use for exchange rates. Perhaps you can put it in your OP.

I would LOVE to buy a custom from you but my pockets are extremely dry right now.

Google also has a lot of hidden features to do conversions.

Example: "150 EUR in USD"
    ·
  • OrphenOrphen Joined: Posts: 570
    Well this guys customs are amazing. If you got the money, def invest in one. :] good luck man.
    ·
  • skyblue1106skyblue1106 SkyUken Joined: Posts: 80
    your work are super ultra. love to have one. but recently got a Amboyna stick. or else get shoto stick for sure. good luck on your sell. i'm sure they gone fast.
    I LOVE MY AMBOYNA BURL STICK by Byrdo.

DP>FADC>ULTRA!!!!
    ·
  • kte03kte03 The Hundreds Joined: Posts: 1,013
    Awesome! You opened up a shop :D

This guy is definitely my favorite stick maker ever. Sick paint jobs, and also imo, the best. Also very communicative :D

Buy from him!
    My avatar is really Dudley in disguise.
    ·
  • frictorfrictor Joined: Posts: 6
    Damn those are beautiful, wish i had the money to grab the 'rog stick.
    ·
    Shipping rates reduced on these current sticks.

Shipping now only 20 worldwide fedex 3day service!
    ·
  • ApocalypseApocalypse Monotone Mike Joined: Posts: 109
    God those sticks are beautiful. I just wanted to make sure, an empty case would cost 150? Just the case, with no buttons, etc.
    ·
  • DangerDave00DangerDave00 Joined: Posts: 71
    That Yun stick is super clean. All these sticks are awesome, the shipping kills it for US buyers, but I can definitely see these being a hit with people in Europe.
    ·
    haha Danger, B15 has had more North American customers than Europeans I think.
    ·
  • speedsterharryspeedsterharry Joined: Posts: 725
    When you know that TE sticks were sold at about 400 EUR in March due to the arcade sticks shortage, what you ask for is a steal for europeans. I expected your sticks to be sold much much higher.
    ·
  • DangerDave00DangerDave00 Joined: Posts: 71
    Wow, thats great. I wish there were a cheaper way to ship though, I'd love to buy one of these.
    ·
  • WeaponsLeftWeaponsLeft Tick Throw Tornado Joined: Posts: 174
    The weakness of the US dollar absolutely sucks. B15 would be rich if he lived/built in the States. Beautiful work.
    No matter how much time you spend reading these forums, the stupid just won't go away. If mirrors were made of stupidity, this forum would be a fun house. -Paper
    ·
    God those sticks are beautiful. I just wanted to make sure, an empty case would cost 150? Just the case, with no buttons, etc.

Yes a complete custom case EXCEPT parts is 150. I have noticed a sudden increase in these orders, I guess its to keep the costs dowm.

@eveyrone: the exchange rate really kills it sadly but there is not alot I can do about it.

If you are genuinely interested in one of the sticks shown send me a near offer and I may consider it..... I just need to get rid of these to make room for more.
    ·
  • meusmeus Joined: Posts: 2,053
    pm sent
    Meus
    i fvcjumkne love street fighter
    tyhank you shoryuken1!!!!!!
    àlso nammers with fake tittieeeees
    ·
  • NappyJinNappyJin Twat Joined: Posts: 1,758
    PM sent!
    <~PSC/QQK~>
    We're all gonna die when the building blows.
    ·
    Bump! I sent you an email. I didn't know you can do the LED mod too. Hit me up B15!
    ·
  • KryptoniteBootsKryptoniteBoots Joined: Posts: 577
    Subscribed. I'll be back, that bison stick is nice.
    I had some great things and I had some bad things. The best and the worst... In other words, I had a life.
    ~Richard Pryor
    ·
    Bump! I sent you an email. I didn't know you can do the LED mod too. Hit me up B15!

Trust me, he does everything.
    ·
  • Behemoth88Behemoth88 Joined: Posts: 273
    Oh fuck, you make iL sticks too? I'm definitely gonna contact you for one once i get settled in. I just moved to the UK and I could definitely catch a train to london instead of paying for shipping.
    ·
    Bump for B15.
    ;)
    ·
  • FoamzFoamz Joined: Posts: 16
    please update.
    ·
  • .Cobra.Cobra Winds Of Madness Joined: Posts: 2,552
    Do you still have that balrog stick? I might consider picking it up sometime soon if it's available and I can get the cash. *_*

You say it's a slim design, but I could use a madcatz SE or TE PCB to wire it up, correct?

PGFX Kiu, AKA "Wesker".
    ·
  • Mr.NannieMr.Nannie Friends with Kl'rt Joined: Posts: 1,684
    IS the Yun stick or the Bison(free1UP) stick still available
    I'm assuming the Bison one isn't since I do believe it was made for the user Free1up.
    AV by Savaii64
    ·
  • StoicStoic Joined: Posts: 22
    email sent ide like to get a stick from you Im in the US and have a theme in mind I admire your work more than all others.
    ·
  • defghuidefghui Joined: Posts: 822 ✭✭✭
    damn those are nice

i got a question about that akuma vs ryu stick you did. those pearly purple buttons and balltop: are those painted?
    :mp::hp::qcf::qcf::lk: ftw
    ·
    damn those are nice

i got a question about that akuma vs ryu stick you did. those pearly purple buttons and balltop: are those painted?

yes they r painted and he dont check this thread btw
    ·
    damn those are nice

yes they r painted and he dont check this thread btw
    ·
  • SanoshiSanoshi Cheesecake Lover Joined: Posts: 83
    Had to comment and say you have beautiful stick designs and a very nice webpage too! :] I hope to order from you one day! Amazing stuff!
    ·
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of replies to some of your messages. I have just been really busy and totally forgot about this thread I opened.

Anyway, having completed the last batch of orders I have decided to make limited (REAL LIMITED) runs of custom blank cases to help keep the price down for customers.

The first batch of limited cases will be similar to the custom cabinet I made. I will probably make about 20 of them along with plexi panels and Bewlix artwork so the customer can fit their own parts and wire it up aswell. Again this is to keep costs down to make my work abit more affordable.

I am still working out shipping rates for blank cases as I assume they will be cheaper than complete custom orders. The price of the cases will be approximately £100 but I will confirm soon so check back at a later date.

Once I sell the first batch of limited design cases I will create a completely new case design and make a further limited batch of 20 cases and so on.

All of the cases will be a 6 button Vewlix layout with 3p & 4k on the right had side of the case and start,select & home on the back.

Turn around time on these will be alot quicker than a full custom order, I would say about 5working days.

If this is something you may be interested in drop me a message and we can take it from there.
    ·
    Hey B5, will these new cases be painted? I'm sure most of your potential customers would want to know.
    ·
    Oh yes, sorry. They will be painted! The first batch of cases will be black and white and there will be no special requests for different colours at this stage.

I am just putting together a nicer description of the case and a sketchup model to show you all how it will look and be built. For reference have a look at my custom cabinet thread and scroll down abit. It will basically look like this except for the opaque acrylic movelist section.

http://shoryuken.com/f177/b15sdm-designs-vewlix-custom-arcade-cabinet-work-log-234745/index8.html

DSC02978.jpg

It will basically be the same as this but with no parts, pcb or wiring.
    ·
  • spenzaliispenzalii Joined: Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭
    That's pretty cool. an 8 button Bewlix layout (like you have above) would be nice, if you could do it. I'd love to know the price, as that would be a nice piece to have
    And we build BALLER SHIT! (c) Matskat
    ·
  • etownnipplesetownnipples i can count 2 potato Joined: Posts: 344
    Just making sure, it'd be a single case right? and not a 2-player panel?

I'd love a 2 player panel myself lol, looks hot
    ·
    It will definately be a 1p case. I will be making 10 x 6 button sticks and 10 x 8 button sticks to cater for both types of players.

Here is the basic artwork I am proposing to include with both models. There will be an option to have the button labels or without.

B15SDMROUND1-8buttonlayoutTopcopy.jpg

B15SDMROUND1-6buttonlayoutTopcopy.jpg
    ·
  • CrhustleCrhustle Joined: Posts: 472
    Damn I wish you were in the states. That dual is straight sex.
    "I'm only gonna get stronger"
    ·
  • protomanSTiprotomanSTi aka paikman Joined: Posts: 1,620
    What is the actual size going to be b15?
    ·
  • spenzaliispenzalii Joined: Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that is rather pimped out idea. I'd have to save my pennies as shipping to the states is sure to be extremely expensive
    And we build BALLER SHIT! (c) Matskat
    ·
  • Ikagi-chanIkagi-chan Loves his HRAP2SA! <3 Joined: Posts: 1,955
    Hey b15sdm, I just wanted to drop in and say your work is superb! I've been utterly impressed with everything you've posted up in the custom stick thread over in Tech Talk and I'm sure your customers are mad hype to be getting these cases. :lol:

It's been bugging me for a while, but ever since you've started regularly getting orders with the Paewang PCB, your customers seem to ask for only 3 Console Navigation buttons. If this is the case, how do they access the Paewang's Turbo button to swap console compatibility? Do you have Turbo and another button like Start/Back wired up to the same button or something?
    ·
    Shipping is only about 45 bucks from the UK and it gets here in like 3 or 4 days. I think that's worth it.
    ·