Comments

• stroggstrogg KKKramer Joined: Posts: 1,371
    :nunchuck::clown::clown::nunchuck:

3s army

The 3s army is a pair of clowns?
    Need your stick modded?
  • LaneLane down for 3rd strikue frinedlies Joined: Posts: 3,326
    If I'm in charge it is.
    btw 3s didn't die. The old guys that run evo and all the other tournaments forced it into retirement because it couldn't turn up a nice enough profit for their mcribs and abercrombie jackets.
    -dander
  • ShawnLoganownzuShawnLoganownzu slogan8r Joined: Posts: 3,575
    when i first saw these, i was hoping you had sengoku 3... and you do... game is so GDLK!!!
    B1gazn's XBL record: -2612312345377837532312450302006612353454535323753753753537537834253429789678394; -15412312312312312345007534233234234234234233783738734564281 streak max
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 5,023
    is it for sale? :shy:

heh hell no, i got a hell of a deal on it when i got it. i bought it from Timeout in Springfield mall (i think springfield mall) in like 2001 or 2002.

here is a pic of it.

http://i48.tinypic.com/sffqms.jpg

someone actually carved a vagina into orchid on the side of it heh, it's pretty funny.

right now though it's at my moms house with shit stacked all on top of it in my old bedroom.
    heh hell no, i got a hell of a deal on it when i got it. i bought it from Timeout in Springfield mall (i think springfield mall) in like 2001 or 2002.

here is a pic of it.

http://i48.tinypic.com/sffqms.jpg

someone actually carved a vagina into orchid on the side of it heh, it's pretty funny.

right now though it's at my moms house with shit stacked all on top of it in my old bedroom.

soo you arent selling something that you dont play and you would make profit off of still after 8 years? were you on an episode of Hoarders?
    B1gazn's XBL record: -2612312345377837532312450302006612353454535323753753753537537834253429789678394; -15412312312312312345007534233234234234234233783738734564281 streak max
  • NokatoNokato Joined: Posts: 1,662
    So apparently Ilazul is the Maryland version of Keystone...wtf?
  • umthrfkrumthrfkr /Bane Voice Joined: Posts: 7,274
    wtf is keystone?
    fuck you all
  • NokatoNokato Joined: Posts: 1,662
    wtf is keystone?

Pretty much the "bat-cave" for Norcal SF pre-SF4. I think Choi, Ortiz, etc played there a little after the release of SF4 but I think the guy who "ran" it from his house moved or something.

I'd think you would've known about that shit...or are you just being "umthrfkr", lol?
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 5,023
    soo you arent selling something that you dont play and you would make profit off of still after 8 years? were you on an episode of Hoarders?

when my wife and i buy a house i'm going to clean it up and put all new parts in the control panel and turn it into a mame cabinet. we're in an apartment right now and there isnt room for it.
    when my wife and i buy a house i'm going to clean it up and put all new parts in the control panel and turn it into a mame cabinet. we're in an apartment right now and there isnt room for it.

touch me
  • ilazulilazul Bobby's World Joined: Posts: 572
    when i first saw these, i was hoping you had sengoku 3... and you do... game is so GDLK!!!

I got a a shit ton of neo-geo carts. Umm.. Garou, Magical Drop III, Waku Waku 7, Twinkle Star Sprites, Metal Slugs X and 3, KoF's 98, 2k, 2k2, 2k3, Last Blade 2, Bust A Move Again, Breakers Revenge, Blazing Star, Samurai Shodown V Special, Ghostlop, Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and Special, Strikers 1945 Plus, SvC Chaos, Pulstar, Kizuna Encounter, Ninja Master's, Sengoku 3, Shock Troopers..

Fucking love that neo double homo one cup style.
    So apparently Ilazul is the Maryland version of Keystone...wtf?

I've been compared to keystone a few times, gotta look it up I guess. And I ain't in no merryland, I'm in A-town. It's like, 10% more white and 3x the starbucks.
    hey wow, just saw a vid of Keystone II that 1up did. That's awesome! Someone else is as fucking nuts as I am!

Mad props to those guys, that setup is legit.

So yeah, I guess I'll become the keystone of east coast for everyone. He had like three third strike set ups :rofl:

Planned meet is next Saturday the 12th. 1 PM is when I usually have people arrive.

GAMELIST:

Capcom Impress (1) MvC 2 (US ver. Rev. A)
    Capcom Impress (2) Ikaruga (better when drunk)
    Capcom Impress (3) CvS 2 (JP version, so you can hear GENOCIDE CUTTER! Instead of UGHGFFCutter!)
    Capcom Q-25 (1) Guwange (cave shooter)
    Capcom Q-25 (2) Third Strike (Jp version, I'm not messing with that goddamn disc the US version has)
    MVU-4-25 (1) Garou, Magical Drop III, Waku Waku 7, Twinkle Star Sprites, Metal Slug X, KoF 98
    MVU-4-25 (2) Last Blade 2, Bust A Move Again, Breakers Revenge (The best SSFIIX clone you'll ever play), Blazing Star, Shock Troopers, KoF 2k2
    MVU-2-25 (3) Sam Sho V Special, Ghostlop, Real Bout fatal fury 2, Strikers 1945 +, Sengoku 3, SvC Chaos (HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!)
    Capcom Mini Cute (1) Progear (my favorite shooter)
    Capcom Mini Cute (2) Dungeons and Dragons Shadow over Mystara (the beat em up)
    (and if shit goes to plan I'll have these two)
    Sega New Astro City (1) Espgaluda II (cave shooter)
    Sega New Astro City (2) Ibara Kuro: Black Label (cave shooter)

and hopefully by january I'll have guilty gear XX Accent core ready to go.

so shit's free, PM me if you're coming. I'll give you my #.
  • protomanSTiprotomanSTi aka paikman Joined: Posts: 1,618
    GGXXAC..so you have a naomi setup?
    because I have an Akatsuki blitzkampf Ausf ausche cart....
  • DBCDBC Until GGXXAC+R... Joined: Posts: 746
    Wow, that is good stuff, Ilazul. Looking at all the pics makes me wish I was up there in NOVA.

I'd learn stick to play there, especially because of that forthcoming AC cab.
    Ask not what the characters on your team can do, but what the team can do with your characters.
    Pretty much the "bat-cave" for Norcal SF pre-SF4. I think Choi, Ortiz, etc played there a little after the release of SF4 but I think the guy who "ran" it from his house moved or something.

I'd think you would've known about that shit...or are you just being "umthrfkr", lol?

im always being "umthrfkr" online.
    fuck you all
    GGXXAC..so you have a naomi setup?
    because I have an Akatsuki blitzkampf Ausf ausche cart....

I'll have 4 :sad: Such a money hole that naomi is.

I have no idea what Akatsuki blitzkampf Ausf Hiel Hitler is.

Dial911, Kros and hopefully Lane will be here today. Manny and Chris too. So I'll make sure they tell everyone that I'm not (or am) a rapist. Bunch of neo-geo.com people too (one that actually has more machines than I do :rofl:)

It's all upstairs in a big empty bedroom. The ultimate goal is to have in downstairs in the basement, but we in NoVA... and it floods a little. Humidity + arcade machines = :wasted:. So it's staying in the bedroom until I can finish the basement (probably august, needs to be summer)

I really hope a ton of you guys can make it out next weekend. I still haven't broken my 32 people record from summer.

It's all upstairs in a big empty bedroom.

ruh roh :sweat:
    btw 3s didn't die. The old guys that run evo and all the other tournaments forced it into retirement because it couldn't turn up a nice enough profit for their mcribs and abercrombie jackets.
    -dander
    ruh roh :sweat:

Hahahahaha, I didn't even think of it that way.

You can't imagine how much convincing it took to tell the girlfriend "we should move into the smaller bedroom" so I can build an arcade for my friends.
  • keninblackkeninblack Joined: Posts: 3,480
    Im down, host tournys and I am down.

Shit looks godlike.
    goddamn snow. Hope no one cancels for today as I spent the better half of this morning cleaning up.

Doesn't look like it's sticking to the road... yet. I just don't want anyone getting hurt.

Weather permitting, I'm still on for next saturday.

I also hope a lot of ya'll like cave shooters. It's my newest addicition.
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    O-M-G....................arcade................now we can finally have REAL tournies. What time are you having this get together on the dec. 12?
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
    Bout to get started, firing up the cabs in just a sec.

I just want to say that most my friends cancelled due to the snow.. yet NONE OF THE SRK PEOPLE DID. They're still coming, and it's gonna be fucking sweet (double dutch homo).

SRK people = made of (snow resistant) steel.

I hope the weather is good for next weeked, I really want to meet the main members in the area. I want help getting a weekly thing started for everyone. I wish I had more room, but we might still be able to do real tournies in the future.
  • 4r54r5 FIGHTAN VIDYA GAEMS Joined: Posts: 2,579

It's an awesome game. vids
    PSN: fourer5 // XBL: fourerfive
    www.youtube.com/user/fourerfive
    It's an awesome game. vids

looks pretty cool :tup:

Big thanks to those that came today.

Props to Lane for helping me with Third Strike. I actually got better throughout the day.

I'm gonna get the rest of you addicted to cave shooters at some point in time.

Hope this coming saturday has a decent turnout.
    Yeah hopefully I can come down later in the month. Looks sick.
    I got violated by this dude in the butt when everyone left. :sweat:

Nah, really though this guys place is the shit. I fucking hate console 3s/ggpo this is my new spot, ahah. Thanks to everyone I played in 3s, I'm sure we can all level up together the more we play together.

I appreciate this so much...so godlike man.

Oh yah, and thanks for opening my eyes to Cvs2. That's officially my new game, fuck new games...

DSFHFJFDSJFNJWFJfcjdnf

:rofl:

For real though good thing I didn't take a bus to Philadelphia only to get owned by public transportation protesters, thats lame as hell, lol.
    -dander
  • DpendletonDpendleton Sneaky hands. Joined: Posts: 1,357
    looks pretty cool :tup:

Big thanks to those that came today.

Props to Lane for helping me with Third Strike. I actually got better throughout the day.

I'm gonna get the rest of you addicted to cave shooters at some point in time.

Hope this coming saturday has a decent turnout.

Hell yeah man that is the spot for sure good games to Lane CvS2 my new crack. Them shooters is sick. I hope to play you guys again. Arcade life my ninjas.
    "You did well it was an honor"- E. Honda. Come on CAPCOM fix that netcode son!!
  • StrataStrata The Power Glove Joined: Posts: 207
    Damn, why don't I live in MD anymore? :sad:

I'll definitely hit you up when I get back into town ilazul. I need to play that D&D brawler :rock:.

Looks crazy fun.
    Man, fuck Game Gear...Thing would be like, "SEGUUUUUUuuuuuuugh...," on boot and then just shut the fuck off. - Septimus Prime
    next week might be bad because of the palace tourney
  • dikrodnumdikrodnum Old School Noob Joined: Posts: 697
    Very cool setup. I was wondering what other Capcom fighters you have in the line-up? Not really into 3s and I have NO idea how to play CvS2. I will try to come by next weekend to check the place out.
    "Think for yourself. Question authority!" -Timothy Leary
    A2/3: Nash / Cody
    ST(HDR): DeeJay
    MSH: Psylocke
    Very cool setup. I was wondering what other Capcom fighters you have in the line-up? Not really into 3s and I have NO idea how to play CvS2. I will try to come by next weekend to check the place out.

I have 3S, CvS2 and MvC2 in cabs... and Zero 3 Upper that I can swap with CvS2.. but for the most part people (including myself) prefer CvS2.

I plan on getting super turbo someday. but no time soon, as I need to finish my two new cabs wich will take until probably mid january.

Pretty much what I've listed is what I'll have until august 2010. After my next two cabs I've got no more room for expansion in that bedroom. I need to work on fixing up the basement and annexing it. Then I can add more cabs:rock::rofl:

But even still, my next goals are mostly shooters and house of the dead 2.. and linking my mini cutes for 4 player dungeons and dragons.
  • StrataStrata The Power Glove Joined: Posts: 207
    and linking my mini cutes for 4 player dungeons and dragons.

Excellent.

Please tell me that game has "sticks to snakes." Hilariously awesome.
    Man, fuck Game Gear...Thing would be like, "SEGUUUUUUuuuuuuugh...," on boot and then just shut the fuck off. - Septimus Prime
    next week might be bad because of the palace tourney

Yeah it might.

I will just go to the palace. Then if I cant do anything that week I need to get in on that.

Whats venue fee?
    Excellent.

Please tell me that game has "sticks to snakes." Hilariously awesome.

it sounds like he's saying "shits and shakes" but yeah the cleric has it.

Game is amazingly fun. Best beat em up ever made (yes even over AVP, although I need to get that eventually). I love the items. Frost sword FTW.

I'm gonna see if I can ninja Dial911 and my buddy Ben over for some 3S this week.
    yo real talk. im hitting this up next saturday. cvs2 ftw. arcade cabs ftw. sf4 ftl. got a shit load of games of cvs2 in this weekend and almost cried cause the games too beautiful to not be played anymore.

also im quit fighting games till ssf4 except for cvs2.

i will be there every saturday as long as ilazul is accepting guests.

just a quick question though, not sure if its been asked and answered yet, but, how late do the sessions last until?
    fuck you all

just a quick question though, not sure if its been asked and answered yet, but, how late do the sessions last until?

I usually have them start around 1-2 PM, end whenever people feel like leaving.
    I kick people out around 12-1 AM if it goes that late. Most people usually leave at 9 ish.
    that sounds cool. i may hit up both this then "Jags palace".
    fuck you all
  • protomanSTiprotomanSTi aka paikman Joined: Posts: 1,618
    I'll have 4 :sad: Such a money hole that naomi is.

Haha.
    So you have a cab setup with Naomi now(cvs2, right)?
    Looks awesome.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Damn, my bad if I couldn't make it on Saturday, ilazul. I'll try to make it sometime this week or weekend if you're thinking about having people over.

btw this is Chris. Usually don't post as much.
  • jaguarjaguar Joined: Posts: 1,477
    teach me cvs2 pat
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    twitter: @NOVADOJO