Bobby's World (NoVA/DC Arcade)

Comments

• jaguarjaguar Joined: Posts: 1,477
    i have a friend who is working on his arcade @ home. he might be interested in some cabs.
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    twitter: @NOVADOJO
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 6,270
    well capcom screwed me over good, they sent the wrong replacement cart, now It's asking for a CD (and mine is a no cd version).

Also, 5 cabs sold, clearing out about half the room and a couple unused games and hardware.

Getting really sick of working on these things, so I might be just pitching most of it.

hey I heard different from a troll. >_>

and KoFXIII. finally.
    I don't got those.
  • AbominableKAbominableK A Swell Guy Joined: Posts: 156
    well capcom screwed me over good, they sent the wrong replacement cart, now It's asking for a CD (and mine is a no cd version).

Also, 5 cabs sold, clearing out about half the room and a couple unused games and hardware.

Getting really sick of working on these things, so I might be just pitching most of it.

Next time they're gonna phoenix it with Ver. B D:
    "You can't be Justin Wong; Justin Wong is black."
    -Steve "Angry Black" Harrison
  • acerbicacerbic Joined: Posts: 1,113

Do you have an SCSI CD drive sitting around? Any will work the CPS3 isn't picky, I've got burned copies of different versions of it from when my old drive ate a 3s CD. If so I can hook you up. If you don't have one it's like 20 bucks or so used, top end new ones go for a ton though.

Also, and I might be dead wrong on this, but any time you swap the cart it's going to try to load the game, if you don't have the drive, no dice. If you want I can bring over a full CPS3 and see if we can't just load it off that?
    Wrecking your world though TCP/IP, stealing your ghz, and in general harvesting your data. For Ameria.
  • LaneLane down for 3rd strikue frinedlies Joined: Posts: 3,326
    whens the next boobys event
    btw 3s didn't die. The old guys that run evo and all the other tournaments forced it into retirement because it couldn't turn up a nice enough profit for their mcribs and abercrombie jackets.
    -dander
  • keninblackkeninblack Joined: Posts: 3,480
    Whens the next one? Its been too long :o
  • DankahDankah 強者 Tsuwamono Rank Makoto Joined: Posts: 467
    Whens the next one? Its been too long :eek:

Second this!
  • jaguarjaguar Joined: Posts: 1,477
    KOF XIII
    JOIN NOVADOJO
    twitter: @NOVADOJO
  • stroggstrogg KKKramer Joined: Posts: 1,371
    I don't know about you guys, but I was there until about 2am last night. Step up your game people.
    Need your stick modded?
  • Ketchy KechKetchy Kech RAZALASH Joined: Posts: 862
    hey i wanna be there till 2am, damn!
    || MvC3: Ironman, Tron, Super Skrull || SSF4 v.2012: Guy || || BB CSII: Tsubaki Yayoi ||
    || UMvC3: R. Raccoon, Dr. Strange, Ryu || 3SOE: Elena || SkullGirls: Painwheel / Double (?) || *

• DankahDankah 強者 Tsuwamono Rank Makoto Joined: Posts: 467
    Evo watching party at Bobby's this sat?
  • FuzeFuze Joined: Posts: 8
    Had no idea this was around, are meetups still happening here? I would love to show up.
    PricelessRock.gif
    lol this shit is done. Give up.
  • TwinnissTwinniss Joined: Posts: 785
    NEVA GIVE UP

(he has a ggxx cab, so we cant)
    A single Pot buster does 45% damage on Chipp with full life.

No, trust me: it's over.
  • LOC_4HMLOC_4HM Joined: Posts: 17
    It would be great to see you at this event! There is a $1000 guaranteed pot for SSF4:AE. All the details can be found here!
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...-salt-9-24-2011-norfolk-va-norfolk-va.143383/
  • umthrfkrumthrfkr /Bane Voice Joined: Posts: 7,274
    fuck you all
  • TwinnissTwinniss Joined: Posts: 785
    D:
    A single Pot buster does 45% damage on Chipp with full life.

• No defenceNo defence idk -_- ? Joined: Posts: 1,025
    Thx you BoBBy for being such a godlike person.
    Adapt or Die.
  • Zero000Zero000 zerozerpzerb Joined: Posts: 959
    I wanted some pizza :(
    "yo straight talk
    GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS GARBAGE PLAYERS!!!"

-umthrfkr
    bump
    fuck you all
  • Ketchy KechKetchy Kech RAZALASH Joined: Posts: 862
    i foresee kof xiii and skullgirls meet ups at bobbys, now that he killed his own arcade :(
    || MvC3: Ironman, Tron, Super Skrull || SSF4 v.2012: Guy || || BB CSII: Tsubaki Yayoi ||
    || UMvC3: R. Raccoon, Dr. Strange, Ryu || 3SOE: Elena || SkullGirls: Painwheel / Double (?) || *

bump
    fuck you all
    when does the new sfxt cab come in?
    fuck you all
  • Byssus02Byssus02 Joined: Posts: 10
    So these meetups are done right? I know that it's been a while since you started getting rid of stuff, but ilazul, do you still have any stuff you are looking to get rid of?
  • ilazulilazul Bobby's World Joined: Posts: 572
    bump
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,643
    Holy shit, Bobby's here. What's up?
  • NeedlecrashNeedlecrash Back to Basics. Joined: Posts: 2,046
    Welcome back.
    The Gaming Confessions Blog
    Needlecrash's Youtube
    Working on leveling up. Follow me on Twitter @Needlecrash
  • BoogBoog HOBO Joined: Posts: 271
    582168_4367648233637_1030551803_n.jpg
  • ilazulilazul Bobby's World Joined: Posts: 572
    i've just been selling pizza for like 2 bucks.

But I will be doing something around next weekend
    sweet, the kofXIII cab came in
    fuck you all
  • Sensei RouzuSensei Rouzu Hero for fun Joined: Posts: 3,933
    Am I the only one who was expecting this to be about a PSN/XBLA game of the cartoon?

Listening to : Nas / N.W.A / ChocQuibTown / David Wise / Kool Keith / Sadistik / Undogmatic

Am I the only one who was expecting this to be about a PSN/XBLA game of the cartoon?

no not at all. you'de be in a long list of people
    fuck you all
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    no not at all. you'de be in a long list of people

ggs yesterday in cvs2. That was a crazy eagle custom. A-Eagle/Maki/Honda your new team?
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
  • Byssus02Byssus02 Joined: Posts: 10
    sweet, the kofXIII cab came in
    Woah woah woah! Where is there a KOF XIII cab?!11
  • Davon_DixonDavon_Dixon Joined: Posts: 4
    so is this bobby's world still going on? if not where can I go to in the DMV area for some practice/experience? trying to level up outside of online play
    bump
    ggs yesterday in cvs2. That was a crazy eagle custom. A-Eagle/Maki/Honda your new team?

yeah. that shit is gdlk. sick fri night sessions going on. much needed practice for tournaments the following day. also the new head to head cab is pretty gdlk.
    fuck you all
  • ObviousNerdObviousNerd Joined: Posts: 2
    Alright, first time posting on shoryuken! I am a Toronto Player that moved back to the states after university. I was excited ever since I moved back to Frederick to hear about this but now that I live in Gaithersburg (finally metro!) I'd like to come down and get some fiending at bobbies world. I play Guilty Gear #R/AC+ and 3rd strike with some decent skill (GG def my strongest as I used to go to tournaments for them and 3rd strike I just do oki bs and joke around with elana) but I'm willing to give just about any game a go, just point me along to the BNB. One question I do have... Are there any Ori control sticks available to play with or are they all American style?

P.S. I don't drink or smoke weed anymore but I do have a useless degree in philosophy, so I can keep up with any odd or random idea you might have. rofl
  • ObviousNerdObviousNerd Joined: Posts: 2
    shit,shit shit shit shit shit shit shit, is this stuff still going on?
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 6,270
    Unfortunately Bobby sold all his stuff about a year ago so it's just a shell of a good dream/memory. Plus us trolling and remembering the good times we had sessions here.

GGs in Project Justice last week though guys.
    I don't got those.