VICTORVILLE, CA High Desert area casuals

Comments

• SHOOKSHOOK Joined: Posts: 74
    whats your team bryan?? i have my team :D well two teams actually lol
  • hdBryanhdBryan Superhero In Training Joined: Posts: 118
    Come play at Sergio's house today at like 1 and find out nigga!
  • Blu3Blu3 Liberal Meter User Joined: Posts: 143
    Anyone up for Marvel Sunday? I'm free in the AM to about 6ish.

Edit: Afro, I finally found my team, (I think) and it's composed entirely of different characters. how goes your search?

sigh :(
    aka damien IRL
  • e_mede_med DUN DUN DUN Joined: Posts: 1,354
    i think i also found my team =O
    elvis says:
    idk how other fools put up with your antics
    pat says:
    I'm trying to get better at annoying people
    Lmao.

Edit: after playing Sergio for 3 hours. Fuck this game. Air grab. air grab. Air grab. It's all the game is about now. so salty.
    i think i also found my team =O
    what is it?? :D
    wolverine frank and strider, but i think ima drop strider cuz i waste a ton of meter with the other 2. im trying not to use wesker so i might test out ammy or storm/
    elvis says:
    pat says:
  • NickOfTimeNickOfTime Time Psychiccer Joined: Posts: 51
    I really have to try going to a Marvel session again.
    wolverine frank and strider, but i think ima drop strider cuz i waste a ton of meter with the other 2. im trying not to use wesker so i might test out ammy or storm/
    taking that noel brown's wolvie/frank tech. niiice :)
  • Jared`Jared` Joined: Posts: 313
    I'm not getting updates on this thread anymore. Thanks SRK.

Does anyone have Mass Effect 1 or 2 for 360?
    i dropped wolvie and added virgil, albert as anchor but ima mess with shit for today.
    elvis says:
    pat says:
    zero/dorm/akuma
    aka damien IRL
  • LuvcheezLuvcheez Keepin' It Stylish! Joined: Posts: 106
    Anyone here going to socal regionals? Who has a room booked? I'm interested in going and I'd like to know if there's any room left. How much a night would it be for me to split the room with you? Also, I'm still not able to host sessions. I'm still in the process of figuring out where I'm gonna be moving to.
    Jackpot! Yeah baby!
    Anyone here going to socal regionals? Who has a room booked? I'm interested in going and I'd like to know if there's any room left. How much a night would it be for me to split the room with you? Also, I'm still not able to host sessions. I'm still in the process of figuring out where I'm gonna be moving to.

i'm sorry, who're you?
    aka damien IRL
  • LuvcheezLuvcheez Keepin' It Stylish! Joined: Posts: 106
    i'm sorry, who're you?

Very funny, Damien.
    Jackpot! Yeah baby!
  • LoneWolf-7LoneWolf-7 Is Lord Genross..... Joined: Posts: 568
    I'm not getting updates on this thread anymore. Thanks SRK.

Does anyone have Mass Effect 1 or 2 for 360?

Sorry this isn't the Mass Effect thread this is the UMvC3 thread, can't you tell?
    RAIDER NATION \m/

Haha, I think I have the first Mass Effect. By the time the 2nd one came out I was balls deep in modding xboxes and burning games, so only have that as a burned copy. I'll edit when I've looked. :)

Also, playing an entirely new team is so disheartening/frustrating. I need more people to play with so I can level up please. Sergio just boding my team all day isn't as helpful as it sounds.
  • deathzerozxdeathzerozx CLOUDWALKER Joined: Posts: 1,667
    Haha, I think I have the first Mass Effect. By the time the 2nd one came out I was balls deep in modding xboxes and burning games, so only have that as a burned copy. I'll edit when I've looked. :)

Also, playing an entirely new team is so disheartening/frustrating. I need more people to play with so I can level up please. Sergio just boding my team all day isn't as helpful as it sounds.
    I still want to have a team in marvel but I don't have ultimate and really want to try some of the new characters before I make a team
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • IdlikesomepoundcakeIdlikesomepoundcake Boomshakalaka! Joined: Posts: 19
    I'm in Moreno Valley, where at are you in the High Desert?
    Go for broke & Momentai.

Nigri Please. 
  • Luken27Luken27 Hadoken! Joined: Posts: 815
    Nigga said that this is the UMVC3 thread... What the fuck is that shit?

---
    Chris Said:
    Did you just compare Pizza Hut to Heaven?

Patrick Said:
    No, I compared Heaven to pizza Hut.
    I thought this was the Mass Effect thread.
    I'm in Moreno Valley, where at are you in the High Desert?
    we're in victorville man. 92392 area
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    I see championships in a couple So Cal teams' futures.

Also, we should start recording matches.
    I thought this was the Mass Effect thread.

I got the first Mass Effect for ya whenever we're in the same place I'll bring it.
  • del1riumdel1rium Hype Junkie Joined: Posts: 1,802
    Sup guys, I'm going to be visiting Hesperia and LA tomorrow unitl the 18th ... doubt I'll have a chance to go to SCR, but what are some good arcades to hit during the week?
    East Coast Throwdown 5 Photos
    More tournament photography: rmpaul.com
    Sup guys, I'm going to be visiting Hesperia and LA tomorrow unitl the 18th ... doubt I'll have a chance to go to SCR, but what are some good arcades to hit during the week?
    yo del1rium, I haven't been in the bison social for a minute lol. We don't have good arcades up here. We just host casuals at fellow members houses. You have super arcade and round 1 though for arcades from here to LA. Super arcade is "cost efficient" while round 1 has nicer machines
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • del1riumdel1rium Hype Junkie Joined: Posts: 1,802
    Yea, I figured I'd have to travel toward LA to get the arcades, but that's no problem. Not looking to spend too much time playing video games anyway, I can do that at home. :rofl: But I figure I'll have time to kill at some point, and will want my fix...
    East Coast Throwdown 5 Photos
    More tournament photography: rmpaul.com
    Yea, I figured I'd have to travel toward LA to get the arcades, but that's no problem. Not looking to spend too much time playing video games anyway, I can do that at home. :rofl: But I figure I'll have time to kill at some point, and will want my fix...
    it's not all the way to la. Probably about 2/3 of the way. Like an hour drive. Round 1 is only about 10 min past super arcade
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    I got the first Mass Effect for ya whenever we're in the same place I'll bring it.
    Sweet thanks!
  • FeistFeist Joined: Posts: 458
    Sorry, I can't host today but I have important SCR news!

I have only so many seats therefore I can only drive so many of you down there. Perhaps there are other members that can pitch in with rides, please! These guys asked first so I promised them rides already:

Luvcheez
    SoCal Badboy
    Chris3495
    Judge

I think that is all I can fit in the car. Gonna try to get my shocks fixed this weekend to make the trip as pleasent as possible.

I have also made a reservation at the Atrium Hotel. From what I understand, there is complementary shuttle service to and fro UCI so that means that I hopefully won't have to take you guys back and forth from the hotel to the campus. We will find out more upon arrival. We will be leaving FRIDAY EVENING to have a chance to settle in and get some warmups the night before. Checkout will be SUNDAY MORNING.

The total cost of the room is $174. I am going to try to split that as evenly as possible. I am letting those of you that are riding with me know that you will also be staying in the same hotel room with me. No way am I gonna be driving up and down the hill when I've already got a room. That means that I am expecting some contribution towards the room. Let me know if you have some problems with that, maybe we can work out a deal.

Anybody else wanting to stay in the room please post up. Once I get an idea of who's staying with me, then I'll be able to figure out the cost of everybody's share. The more the merrier!
  • RoseRose Filipinoman Joined: Posts: 1,790
    Euro laying down the law...
    Damnnnnn.
    Let the spirits guide you.
    Anyone got spare pcbs for 360? Or shook you still selling that se?
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
  • the_judgethe_judge Can you feel the love tonight? Joined: Posts: 1,771
    I'm going to have to drop my spot from SCR. (Could go if I went and didn't compete)
    Our car just so desperately needed a power steering fuel pump purchased and installed. ($300+ procedure, straight for my money saved up specifically for SCR)
    Car vs Jaron matchup is still 8-2.
    PC elitist
    Anyone got spare pcbs for 360? Or shook you still selling that se?
    yea its stil up for grabs i just removed the whole cord though it was no good
    yea its stil up for grabs i just removed the whole cord though it was no good
    how much do you want for it?
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    is 15 cool?
    is 15 cool?
    sure. I guess i can pick it up this Friday if there's a session
    RETIRED INDEFINITELY
    sure. I guess i can pick it up this Friday if there's a session
    alright cool just lemme know if your going cuase i havent been to one of those in awhile
  • FeistFeist Joined: Posts: 458
    Heading out to scr this Friday. Session is gonna be in the hotel dudes.
    mobile sessions. chea.
    HD tourny redux in the works. #2012
    elvis says:
    pat says: