VICTORVILLE, CA High Desert area casuals

Comments

• Wonder_ChefWonder_Chef Chomp Chomp Hiss Joined: Posts: 1,651
    Shuffle n Cut will definitely meet you guys up there within the next few weeks.
    "Characters like Cammy and Sakura aren't that threatening after knockdown." - Wasted
    "In ST, you can zone for almost an entire minute without the other character ever approaching you." - m2Dave
  • e_mede_med DUN DUN DUN Joined: Posts: 1,354
    im down depending on how far u live wolf
    i can bring full setup (tv/30/stick)
    may need a ride
    elvis says:
    idk how other fools put up with your antics
    pat says:
    I'm trying to get better at annoying people
  • the_judgethe_judge Can you feel the love tonight? Joined: Posts: 1,771
    I got a TV, 360, and 2 sticks for 360 good to go.
    Don't know if I can do both, but I'll see what I can do.
    PC elitist
  • dolfan305dolfan305 305 Dade Joined: Posts: 650
    hopefully someone shows up with a tv and a box.
  • LoneWolf-7LoneWolf-7 Is Lord Genross..... Joined: Posts: 568
    Can anyone hook up e_med w/ a ride?
    RAIDER NATION \m/

Can anyone hook up e_med w/ a ride?

im going to end up going. family event was cancelled so ill be going. i can give you a ride e_med. just text me where you stay. oh and i still will be hosting on saturday.
  • temjinalphatemjinalpha ComMando Joined: Posts: 980
    :karate: can you PM me the addy plz. start time is still at 3 till late this friday?.
    my 360 took a RROD dump but i may be able to get another one friday. i can bring 2 360 Te's one bat top and one ball top & 1 ps3 TE plus a hrap ps3 stick. i may be able to bring a 19 inch CRT tv with me also. so i will try and bring a whole setup for this.
    just in case there is a pad player that don't like sticks ill have my trusty saturn usb pad for the ps3 :razz:
    whats the head count for this so far?
    i may bring 1 more person with me but i am not sure if they will be able to make it.
    IEBattleGrounds.com | Youtube.com/IEBattleGrounds | Facebook.com/IEBattleGrounds
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • brenttiscoo15brenttiscoo15 brenttiscool Joined: Posts: 900
    i can bring a 360 and a 360 stick but still working on a ride though....
    i can bring a 360 and a 360 stick but still working on a ride though....

Hey Brent, pm me your number and address. I'm already hooking e_med with a ride also.
    man this is looking good, its gonna be a big turnout both friday and saturday if everyone who plans to go shows up
    Can everyone who is showing up please do the following:

1. Say if you're coming and who's coming w/ you

2. Tell me what you're bringing.

Post it on the thread so we could all know the head count and how many setups are available.

Example:
    Lord Genross
    1 tv, 1 TE stick, a PS3, and a copy of SF IV.
    RAIDER NATION \m/

1 te stick, 1 se stick hopefully modded if I get parts tomorrow.
    Oh and the sticks are for xbox.
    Just me
    1 TV, 1 360 (with SF4), 2 sticks (stock te, modded se)
    TV is SD with a/v cables, so no lag. I don't have Seth unlocked, if it's a problem tell me now so I can unlock him tonight (don't care for console chars)
    PC elitist
    just wondering but since it starts at 3 how late will this be going on till?

i will be bringing 2 360 sticks 2 ps3 sticks. i am working on getting a system and tv also but not positive on that just yet. and so far its just party of 1 for me
    IEBattleGrounds.com | Youtube.com/IEBattleGrounds | Facebook.com/IEBattleGrounds
    I'm gonna call it off at 1 am lol don't know if you guys are gonna stay that long but that's the latest lol
    RAIDER NATION \m/

PM me with the adress please. Are you guys doing something Saturday?
    "Characters like Cammy and Sakura aren't that threatening after knockdown." - Wasted
    "In ST, you can zone for almost an entire minute without the other character ever approaching you." - m2Dave

LOL I think I saw you that Ten2Gaming tourney last week.
    Anyway I'll send you the adress and yes we're having another meetup on saturday but at dolfans house.
    RAIDER NATION \m/

Wait, who were you?
    Lord Genross lol I left early though. Not like I'm a hot shot or anything lol if that's what you're asking.
    RAIDER NATION \m/

I mean, like, who did you play as? Who did you play against?
    I played Gouken and sadly I can't remember who I played. The guy was really nice and introduced himself to me before our match too. I'm so bad w/ names >.>
    RAIDER NATION \m/

I can't remember a gouken player =[

I was the person playing Seth on pad, teehee.
    Dolfan is picking me up, and I'll be bringing an Xbox, Copy of Sf4, and a 360 stick.

I'm hosting on Saturday. I'll give you info on FRIDAY
    i am bringing a complete setup tv, system, sticks & game. and one more person.
    it looks like we are going to be able to bust out a sweet 16 tourny. where its 50 dollars to get in and winner takes all. lol just kidding.
    Just a heads up for those who are coming.
    My door bell doesn't ring and the room is quite a ways off from the living room so when you guys get here just give me a call.
    RAIDER NATION \m/

• XBladesXBlades "Where there is a will, there is a way." Joined: Posts: 619
    hey watsup guys... i might attend saying cuz dont know if ill have a ride after work 7 30pm lol but if i do go itll be epic
    Flame Kick FADC...?
    "A good offense is a good defense"
  • e_mede_med DUN DUN DUN Joined: Posts: 1,354
    im bringing a monitor, xbox, 360stick, and sf4
    elvis says:
    idk how other fools put up with your antics
    pat says:
    I'm trying to get better at annoying people
  • Blu3Blu3 Liberal Meter User Joined: Posts: 143
    im bringing a ps3, 2 pads, and sf4. dont have a tv but just in case theres an extra tv, ill have a set up for it lol
    aka damien IRL
    another great session...good turn out
    proud to be the first high desert champion
    first off big THX to Mr. Wolf for hosting this shindig & GG's to every one there tonight. it was good to meet all you guys. wanted to stay for the puzzle fighters tourney but i had to leave. there is always next time though.
  • Blu3Blu3 Liberal Meter User Joined: Posts: 143
    GGs everyone. also thanks for hosting and feeding us , lonewolf. woulda been nice to have a puzzle fighter tourney lol. jk. all in all though, great games. lots of fun. cant wait to get my stiiiick! :D im shootin for top 10 in the next tourny haha
    aka damien IRL
    Thank you all for showing up it was an awesome turn out.
    And thank you Upland guy for being the special guest XD
    RAIDER NATION \m/

GG TO EVERYONE!!!! this was a GREAT turnout and thanks too lonewolf for food and soda. it was a good tournament too. happy to be the 3rd best player in all of the HIGH DESERT including barstow. lol. hopefully we get another good turnout tomorrow at my house. oh and maybe we will stream live on srk lol.
    oh yeah and big thanks to "UPLAND GUY" lol. we got a taste of the big leagues cause of him. hes going to win james arcade tournament hands down!!!!!
  • XBladesXBlades "Where there is a will, there is a way." Joined: Posts: 619
    hey guys, you should hit up the SnC place at alta loma off the carnelian on the 210W you guys will be surprised of how long we play... seriously come down!
    Flame Kick FADC...?
    "A good offense is a good defense"
    GG's to all (including the dog), thx to lonewolf for the pizza and soda
    Good shit to Brent for the tourny win, good showing from the James Games players.
    I'd like to run down there for JG or an SnC session when I can, but seriously, if we put enough work into it maybe SBC will be considered a powerful region.
    I tell you all, Chun is not an easy char to main.
    PC elitist
    hey guys, you should hit up the SnC place at alta loma off the carnelian on the 210W you guys will be surprised of how long we play... seriously come down!

we will definetly show up one of these days but you guys need to show up here too. maybe we can have a 5 vs 5. your 5 best vs our 5 best.