Ventura County Street Fighter 4 Players Thread

12346»

Comments

• Scarlet RabbiScarlet Rabbi Take Your Licks Joined: Posts: 661
    Happy to come across this thread. I'm also a Ventura County player. Didn't realize there are so few of us, at least on SRK. Anyway my main game is SSF4, AE or Super, and I main Claw. I play on PS3 and I prefer to use pad, though I do got a stick I mess around with now and again. If there's any new events or anything locally, please let me know.
    עפרה חזה
    נוחי על משכבך בשלום
  • DuralathDuralath 3S Gatekeeper Joined: Posts: 1,498
    GGs, kids. Keep practicing!

Also... any of you guys still have room in your cars available for the ride up to EVO?
    CFN: Duralath/ServantArcher FightCade: ServantArcher/Kyros Valchion
    3rd Strike: Alex/Makoto/Yun
    Street Fighter V:: Karin/Alex
    twitch.tv/Duralath
    Shoot to thrill.
  • IanskieIanskie Keep Watch Joined: Posts: 556
    Hey everyone, Starting this coming semester I am going to be hosting weekly meet up/ casuals days at Ventura College. It will be either every Tuesday or Thursday depending on what is more convenient for everyone. Here is some more info:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=257780860917749

If anyone is interested, any input or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I am debating making a new Ventura County thread, one which contains a master list of all players as well as events and tournaments. Does anyone think that is a good idea?
  • Scarlet RabbiScarlet Rabbi Take Your Licks Joined: Posts: 661
    I am debating making a new Ventura County thread, one which contains a master list of all players as well as events and tournaments. Does anyone think that is a good idea?
    YES
    עפרה חזה
    נוחי על משכבך בשלום
  • ExuroExuro Pink Wig Party Joined: Posts: 10
    I've been wanting this for a while. I don't have a day preference. I can bring a system and sticks if that would help, but I don't have a monitor unfortunately.
  • Golden SunGolden Sun Not the headbite! Joined: Posts: 139
    Definite yes @ the new topic with lists and such idea! I'll try to make it out to as many of those as I can!
    XBL: G0lden 5un
  • IanskieIanskie Keep Watch Joined: Posts: 556
    It is done guys! I am in the process of making a new thread with lots of good stuff.

And guys, it will most likely be Thursday afternoons from 10AM to 4 or 5 PM, more details coming soon.
  • jellgetajellgeta Joined: Posts: 13
    How have I missed this all this time! I need to get some games in.
    Let's play some SF4 AE 2012 matches on Xbox: Lv0 Magikarp
  • Kira805Kira805 Joined: Posts: 27
    Is this still a Thing Iv been In and out Of japan now i'
    m back for Christmas let me know.!!!!!
    Kohaku Will Kill Your Family And Devour Your Soul. Look KirbyRog Q("Q)
  • BruinBruin Joined: Posts: 1
    Anyone looking for games in Ventura County? Tired of driving to LA for locals.
12346»