Comp in Okinawa, Japan?

magneto_xmagneto_x Spirit of TruthJoined: Posts: 1,339
Is there any arcades and comp in Okinawa, Japan?

Do tell please!
azn anjelz productions
STAFF
Originally posted by Evil Rahsaan

Who are you again? Oh yah...., that's right some random scrub talking shit to everyone over the internet because he's too busy spending his life in his moms basement, jacking off to srk flame wars. Dont try to deny it, it's pretty obvious, i come back from an hour class and you already responded to my post. Dont you have something better to do, besides going though all 8 stages on your dc in mvc2 on level 3 and thinking you are a good player.

TRY BEATING SOMEONE WHO BLOCKS!

Those crazy Dutch sumovabitches..Who would have known?...

-Haiku-
Magneto Rushdown
Sentinal Unblockable
Your Character Dead

Comments

• kinkey21kinkey21 Joined: Posts: 132
    there are a few arcades on okinawa. we gots ST, 3s, mvc2, cvs2, tvc, sf4, t6br, vf5, arcanas, lots of kof, melty blood and all that other shit. but all these are mixed up at all the different places. most comp is for tekken tho
  • m00bm00b Joined: Posts: 613
    Hey Jesse.. what the hell happened to the SEGA on 58? It's a Family Mart now.. I just got back on Saturday night..
    <TG> Leave me alone I'm jerkin' to Boots
    <TG> Still jerking to Boots.. eyesight blurry
  • xero15xero15 Follow me on Twitter Joined: Posts: 4,074
    yo chris you living out in japan now?
    I blame... the new generation for wanting things to be easy :annoy:
    I'm that Spider-man guy... or better yet, just call me Z
    If you don't like change you'll like irrelevance even less.
  • RoTeNdORoTeNdO The 'Hardcore Gamer' Joined: Posts: 4,516
    Ah... good times in Oki. SEGA has many of those games. If the SEGA you are referring to is the one by the Naval Hospital... hopefully it isn't, but last time I was over there it had most of those games, but arcades are scattered throughout Okinawa and your best place to play games are by Gate2 street. Lots of Tekken comp mainly.
    ===The few, the proud, the Marines!===
    *EVO Judge 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
    Central Texas Brawl Tournament Director
    Yeah.. there's the jungle.. which I'm not a fan of.. and some SFIV machines at the Koza Music Plaza. I don't feel like driving to Round 1 just to check if anyone is there.. DAMN YOU FAMILY MART! You shut down the most convenient arcade for gaijin...
  • TaitoTaito Great Thing Joined: Posts: 7,097
    They closed Sega on 58? The fuck?
    I'm on vacation until the 2nd.. Let me know if anyone wants to get together and play some matches after then.
  • HeLGeN-XHeLGeN-X Pro Kramer Joined: Posts: 351
    Yo, you probably won't get this message till then, but I will go to Monkey House in Fukuoka, I am living in Sasebo right now which isn't too far from Okinawa and Fukuoka is between both of us...

If you get this message, PM me and let's meet up, otherwise, we can meet up and go to Monkey House and try to enter one of those ranbats for 3S or any other game... Just message me basically for any chilling, Okinawa is driving distance.
    I don't think you know where Okinawa is... Okinawa is a tropical island almost 1,000 miles south of Japan..
    whoaaaaaaaaaaa

hey whats up errybody. been on vacation for about a month. be back in oki in a couple of days.

lets battle
    There has to be more than 3 of us who play on Okinawa.. we're looking at doing a weekly fight night on Okinawa..

Post up if you're interested..
  • JizzonJizzon ...or Thenarus, whichever. Joined: Posts: 650
    I'm definitely down for CvS2 @ Koza Music Town or SFIV anytime we could arrange a meeting. HDR or 3S too, if anyone feels like having a get-together or a base tourney. When do you guys get together, and what do you play?
    It's something we're trying to figure out.. finding a location / time / etc to play..
    As for what I play.. just a 3S / SFIV scrub..
    did i hear cvs2????

i play sf4 and cvs2 but i can get down on pretty much any other sf game.

im usually down to play as long as im not working but that can be very random times.
    Hell yeah CvS2! Well I work nights during the week (usually until 10-11), so any night I can get out on the earlier side of that, mornings, or weekends...I'm definitely down. Let me know when you're free man!
    ok ok sooo im off this tue and wed if anyone wants to battle
    Is that you Roberto? I just ordered 2 new TE-S SSFIV sticks for PS3 from Amazon.. so now all I need is my disc back.. I hope they'll be here before this weekend. When SSFIV comes out here I'll run down to GEO and grab a Japanese copy and then it's on.
    ok ok sooo im off this tue and wed if anyone wants to battle

Where, and what time? I wouldn't be able to get anywhere before 10:00PM at the earliest those two days, unless you want to do something earlier in the day, like around noon or so. Let me know!
    jizzon: if you want lets play at noon today. gullivers on gate 2 has both those games but im not sure where else does.

m00b: roberto=lostnforgotten. also come out at lunch time!!
    Shit, I read this too late! Can you do tomorrow at the same time? I'll go there regardless, so even if I don't get this I'll be there. And by there, I mean Koza Music Town ;)
    JIZZON: yessir

MooB: lets go to gullivers tonight! GOGOGO
    Gotta pick up the fiancee tonight.. just about to leave for the airport.
  • DemarcusDemarcus スピ、本当? Joined: Posts: 770
    I'll be back in Okinawa soon hopefully I can play with some of you, I won't be there too long seeing as how as a final stop I'mma end up back in Kasuka. it's not a military move because i'm not in the military lol just going back home is all.
    I'll be back in Okinawa soon hopefully I can play with some of you, I won't be there too long seeing as how as a final stop I'mma end up back in Kasuka. it's not a military move because i'm not in the military lol just going back home is all.

YO! post up when your coming so we can play. we need as many players as we can get!!!!
    tondashocka is coming to Oki sometime.. finally some people to play with..
    GGS to kinkey21! Thanks for reality checking me in CvS2 =P Gulliver is a sweet little FG arcade, good call on that too.

On another note, anyone wanting to hold console sessions or tournaments, or that has any information about the ones that run (like at Foster), PLEASE POST HERE. I've got a pretty good capture device on the way, so match vids could be recorded. 360 and PS3 TE FightSticks too, which I'm happy to bring along depending on the console to be used.
    Are you off this weekend Jesse? We should do something this weekend console wise. I didn't know that Foster had a scene. Roberto hasn't posted since the last Okinawa thread in summer last year. Since SSFIV comes out on the 28th here.. I think we should get together and play a bit. I'll be at work but I'll toss you the yen to pick up a PS3 copy at GEO if you're off Jesse. Hopefully my new TE's should be in by the end of the week.
    jizzon: goog games dood! nice meeting you. also, foster tournys?! what?

m00b: i have work sat. night but im free til about 6pm tho. dont know about sun yet. and ya i can pick up whatever just let me know

sooo games on sat afternoon
    Saturday's good for me during the day; I could just meet you at Koza or Gulliver, whichever you prefer. 080 4365 1050

As for the Foster tournaments, they used to run a monthly SFIV one out there, but it's been awhile since I've attended one so I don't know how they're doing now. The possibility and interest are sure to be there at the very least (especially once Super hits), so if there isn't anything in development, we should help make that happen.
    I'm thinking Saturday around 11.. grab something to eat and play some SF. Koza or Gulliver's is fine for me also.. just got my cell phone back 090 6865 4124
    Sounds good man. It might be easier/more efficient for us all to park by the USO at Kadena, then carpool. At 11, all of the fast food places are open, so there's Hotto Motto, Coco Ichibanya, McDonalds, and so on; we can figure it out when we meet up. USO @ 1100...that work for everyone?

EDIT: Shit, I totally spaced that I have a final Saturday morning! I won't be able to make it out until around 1300. So...just let me know where you guys will be, and I'll meet you there as soon as I can.
    CoCoooooos!!

i gotta work late tonight and i might have to do some shit in the morning. so maybe around 12or13 for me also. ill call

my# 080-3977-6598
    13 is fine then.. we'll do that. Also news.. both of my SSFIV TE-S sticks came in.. just need a PS3 copy of SF4 since Roberto still has my disc.
    I have a PS3 copy of SFIV we can use. So, Coco's, then game on, sweet.
    So if we don't want to bust yen out we can play at someone's place. My dorm room is kind of small but we can play there. I don't have a 360 or a backwards compatible PS3 so it's SF4 or HDR.
    AEYTCH DEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Always down for that! Should I bring a chair...? We can discuss everything together as a group at Coco's.
    I've got a couch and a chair... no table though if playing on a table top is your thing.. lap play =\
    Good games to Jizzon and Kinkey.. got beasted in HDR by Jizzon.. Fun games of CvS2.. scrubby R4K Guile for the win..
    GGs 2 errybody!!

i want more hdr matches
    He destroyed our souls.. T.Hawk shenannigans..