Comp in Okinawa, Japan?

124»

Comments

• E. MunniezE. Munniez Joined: Posts: 41
    fo shizzle! I still had my arcade stick brought over though, if any of you are playing SSFIV on PC i'll be playing on that... lol
    went to Chatan to look for AE, nada. *sad*
  • m00bm00b Joined: Posts: 613
    Still no AE in Oki huh? Lame.
    <TG> Leave me alone I'm jerkin' to Boots
    <TG> Still jerking to Boots.. eyesight blurry
  • JizzonJizzon ...or Thenarus, whichever. Joined: Posts: 650
    The other Round 1 (way down in Naha, off 329) has a pair of AE set-ups. Only place on island so far. We'll keep them warm for you until you get back =P
  • magneto_xmagneto_x Spirit of Truth Joined: Posts: 1,339
    I wanna go back and play some more. I might go today, I'm going to see what's going on first.
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF
    Originally posted by Evil Rahsaan

Who are you again? Oh yah...., that's right some random scrub talking shit to everyone over the internet because he's too busy spending his life in his moms basement, jacking off to srk flame wars. Dont try to deny it, it's pretty obvious, i come back from an hour class and you already responded to my post. Dont you have something better to do, besides going though all 8 stages on your dc in mvc2 on level 3 and thinking you are a good player.

TRY BEATING SOMEONE WHO BLOCKS!

Those crazy Dutch sumovabitches..Who would have known?...

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
    wooooot school has just about ended for me, all the hard stuff is out of the way. Man this thread has gone silent. Where's everyone at/up to? I'll check out the Round1 by a bit down from Naha (the station before Omoromachi) to check out the AE cabinet, I hope there's people playing there. Seems like it's more of a Tekken scene in Okinawa.

Went to Tokyo over new years break and dang, those guys were insane.

EDIT: nvm they're all on crack and do the craziest shiet i've ever seen on any given day. (online)

able to get out a bit more now, dunno if anyone even is in okinawa anymore, but where's the best place to play with the locals? Internet is great and all but I'd rather play on a cabinet and watch someone have to break some bills haha
  • xero15xero15 Follow me on Twitter Joined: Posts: 4,069
    yo what's good? Been here about a month now, somehow ran into Magneto X up in Sega but where does everyone play? I'm learning Tekken now but want to maybe get some marvel in if anyone plays it.
    I blame... the new generation for wanting things to be easy :annoy:
    I'm that Spider-man guy... or better yet, just call me Z
    If you don't like change you'll like irrelevance even less.
  • xKurosakixKurosaki Joined: Posts: 9
    Hey I've been on island for about a year and some change now, and have noticed on these forums that it the comp has died down since the end of 2k11. I was wondering if there are any players aout here and if so Lets meet up some where. I would really like some good comp.
    Hey Bro, lmao I haven't signed on the forums in almost a year. This is awesome, if you want to get some games in what ever game it doesn't matter then hit me up with your number. I'm still on island for another two years lol. Let me know ASAP! We also have other players!
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF

Who are you again? Oh yah...., that's right some random scrub talking shit to everyone over the internet because he's too busy spending his life in his moms basement, jacking off to srk flame wars. Dont try to deny it, it's pretty obvious, i come back from an hour class and you already responded to my post. Dont you have something better to do, besides going though all 8 stages on your dc in mvc2 on level 3 and thinking you are a good player.

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
  • Volt StormVolt Storm Joined: Posts: 2
    Is there any marvel in Okinawa? Been here for a while and haven't seen any. =x and hello
    おまえは米国大嫌いだかな?でも米国はおまえのことが大嫌いだー -龍木金城

アルカプ・スマブラxをして,大学生です
    I play Marvel 3 and Super Smash bros. Brawl. I am also one of the best Pikachu players in Japan for Brawl, while I'm working on Marvel.
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    Is there any marvel in Okinawa? Been here for a while and haven't seen any. =x and hello
    Was sup bro, I've been here for a long time also! We have quite a few players here, I sent you and MSG let me know and send me your number and info! Good to meet ya man!
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
  • Maxwell615871Maxwell615871 Joined: Posts: 14
    wat good man i been here like a yr also and it hard find good fighting game community im interesting to play any fighting games ..i pretty rusty now but this new yr i wanna regain my skills again and try least enter evo this yr in las vegas .if ya out there let me kno pleaze and thnx.
    wat good man i been here like a yr also and it hard find good fighting game community im interesting to play any fighting games ..i pretty rusty now but this new yr i wanna regain my skills again and try least enter evo this yr in las vegas .if ya out there let me kno pleaze and thnx.
    Yo, send me your information and stuff so we can hook up! I've been playing Umvc3 and Tekken Tag. But I'll play anything!
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
    Yo, send me your information and stuff so we can hook up! I've been playing Umvc3 and Tekken Tag. But I'll play anything!
    kool kool man my psn ID is Maxwell61587 wat ur psn and i hit u my info from there man
    Here my email Maxwell61587@gmail.com wat ur also my jap cell phone is not working for now
  • JiBboJiBbo AutoMattock Joined: Posts: 1,386 mod
    Hey I'm here for a few months! I won't have a phone but you can hit me up here or facebook (David-Paul Mattock). I also don't have my own transportation :sweat:
    - David-Paul Mattock. RIP Brandon "DJ Ben-Jammin" Benjamin http://soundcloud.com/no-genre-beats
    My Thoughts- http://www.twitter.com/automattock | My Music- http://www.soundcloud.com/automattock
    My Videos- http://www.youtube.com/JiBbo | My SFxT Stream- http://www.twitch.tv/automattock
  • RenoReno ↑ Maggy Joined: Posts: 854 mod
    Just FYI, I've locked all other Okinawa threads... please use this for the official Okinawa talk. :)
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsumobasho
    SF5: Bison, Necalli
    VF5FS: Taka-arashi
    Soulcalibur V: Leixia, Astaroth
  • IparryUIparryU LoL Addict... Joined: Posts: 766
    And if you don't mind, please post the link to the general Japan thread and I will put a link for this thread.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/173923/

Sent from my SC-03E using Tapatalk 2
  • AirLancerAirLancer Just a touch of Honey Joined: Posts: 732
    That was a good meet-up. Nothing better than good games, pizza, and people getting nostalgia trips from holding your PS1 pad.

Remember, if anyone's ever down for some games (especially KOFXIII), just send me a message.
    KOF XIV: Andy/K'/Robert
    PSN: AirLancer
    Hit me up (when the patch drops).
    Hosting another gathering tomorrow around two again. If you need a ride let me know prior via PM or text if you already have my number. I have chips and mountain dew from last week but if people want to bring more drinks or chips to share than you are more than welcome. I bought a pack of hot dogs and burgers so I'll probably cook those while people game, not grilled though over the stove. Like the chips and drinks if people want more please bring some.
    Hopefully there can be at least a few more meet ups before I PCS off the island.
    Hopefully there can be at least a few more meet ups before I PCS off the island.
    When is that?
    In March.
  • Nai_LienojNai_Lienoj Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey everyone, I'm currently in Okinawa and I was wondering if anyone on this island plays Super Smash Bros Melee or some Mortal Kombat around here.. Let me know if you wanna play!
  • SableSable sucks @ fighting games. Joined: Posts: 1
    Hello everyone, I'm stationed here at Okinawa for the next two years.
    I'm completely new to playing fighting games so I'm up for playing what ever. I have a wide variety of fighting games.
    I have listed the fighting games I own in my signature. (for PS3) I have two dual modded madcatz fight sticks too.

I am primarily interested in 2d anime style fighters like Persona 4 Arena, Guilty Gear, and Blazblue. I am a fan of Under Night: In Birth (Arcades only), and I also like playing Soul Calibur V too.
    I know two other people (not registered on this forum AFAIK) that are interested in fighting games as well.

My PSN is Sabled_Soul and my XBL is Sabled Soul
    Persona 4 Arena - Guilty Gear - Blazblue - Aquapazza - Arcana Hearts 3 - KOF XIII
    Soul Calibur V - Tekken 6 - Street Fighter IV AE - Street Fighter x Tekken
    PSN: Sabled_Soul - XBL: Sabled Soul
  • OniZeroOniZero Joined: Posts: 7
    Hiya. Just got stationed on the island and arrived a couple days ago. Looking to start playing again. I mostly play SFIV, but looking to start playing what ever the local scene plays. Please message me if there are any meet-ups or get togethers. Really looking foward to getting to know some good players.
  • Chris_OTFChris_OTF Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey everyone. Im visiting Oki in a few days and was wondering where are the arcades located? I know theres one in Mihama but i also remember reading that there is one in Naha. Where exactly is it and how is the scene?
  • ProuddiscipleProuddisciple Looking for games in or around Abilene, Texas Joined: Posts: 165
    Ill be in Okinawa until the first week of April and looking to play anything, please hit me up if you're interested in getting together. I'm staying on Kadena.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudDisciple
    ProudDisciple on XBL and PSN currently in Japan
  • ProuddiscipleProuddisciple Looking for games in or around Abilene, Texas Joined: Posts: 165
    Anyone around? I'm on the island for a few days and am looking for MKX players.
    Add me on PSN at ProudDisciple or PM me please!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudDisciple
    ProudDisciple on XBL and PSN currently in Japan
  • R3DR3D Joined: Posts: 2
    Hello y'all! I've been on island for a little bit and have discovered that the SF scene is nonexistent here. Or at least I haven't found it. With that being said, I'm looking for people who would be interested in a group to meet up for SF! If anyone is, or knows somebody who would be, interested send them my way! Or if somebody here knows where they play SF, than that would be cool to know as well! Thanks!
  • OniZeroOniZero Joined: Posts: 7
    First welcome to the island. I have been here for about 2 years. I too am a SF player and have only found a couple other people. I could introduce them to you and get some matches going.
  • R3DR3D Joined: Posts: 2
    We should definitely do that! I'm located on Kadena!
    Hello everyone! I don't know if people even still play in Okinawa but I'll be coming down there. I'll play SFV and tekken. I'll be there or a few weeks if anyone wants some games. I play in Korea now but would like to meet some fresh faces.
    azn anjelz productions
    STAFF

-Haiku-
    Magneto Rushdown
    Sentinal Unblockable
    Your Character Dead
  • anemard929anemard929 Joined: Posts: 1
    If you want to play some locals, I'm still here till mid 2018. My number: 08064887125. Or message me on psn:Ny_Whoisant. I'm playing sfv trying to find my main, sorta. Also play GGXrd, can play balzblue once I understand neutral, and others, but not serious as the ones I mentioned.
124»