CenTex: Killeen - We're Not Dead, We've Moved To Facebok! https://www.facebook.com/groups/146505068

Comments

• FleshyFleshy Joined: Posts: 373
    If paul reads this..text me back at the 7330 number..

EDIT: Im coming, thanks Mookie for scooping me up. Ill be bringin the camera to capture our last moments down at PGs
    ---Proud member of Vorbild Panzergruppe (VPG)--
    --Former Team Paragon and The UnTouchables head of Teamviewers--
    --Founding member of Gaming for a Cause--
    -- Event Coordinator for Gamingworldwide.org--
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • Carlos_GoXCarlos_GoX Joined: Posts: 128
    Aw man, this really sucks. I would make the trip but I have to get up early tomorrow, and I always stay too long. Dang well hopefully we can get more sessions in again something like FnF. Man this means no more bugogi also!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Xbox 360 GT: GoX10
    Add me to run UMVC3.
    Home from PG's. I felt a high level of sadness and sorrow as I entered and left the building for what seems to be the last time. I'll miss that place. It was truly a gamers heaven, paradise and Asgard rolled into one..Hopefully one day, it will rise from the ashes like a phoenix.
    Aw man, this really sucks. I would make the trip but I have to get up early tomorrow, and I always stay too long. Dang well hopefully we can get more sessions in again something like FnF. Man this means no more bugogi also!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Carlos I can make that shit myself dude..not that hard bro..you can do it
  • RoTeNdORoTeNdO The 'Hardcore Gamer' Joined: Posts: 4,516
    Gah! No one called or sent me a text... sucks. I had to find out via Josh through Facebook message, so I'm kind of irritated right now. I had to work remotely today anyway and have no car. Car still in Georgetown, chillin.

I thought the 20th was the last day? We don't need internet or water. Just electricity :tup:

Sat is Dallas Bar Fights, but I got to get my car situation taken care of. Sunday, Arcade UFO will have Tekken Tag Tournament 2 playtest! :wow: So if anyone is going, please pick me up.

So I guess we'll have to do the anniversary celebration elsewhere, like my spot (as usual). The 15th is on a Thursday, so we can do it on Fri or Sat. We'll have a session here, some food, drinks, trash talk, the whole nine.

- Rotendo
    ===The few, the proud, the Marines!===
    *EVO Judge 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
    Central Texas Brawl Tournament Director
    Anniversary session? Pfft Im no good, and broke as shit..(Although I gave mookie mad hell and did well against him on 3rd strike. His...whom ever he played, vs my Akuma/Ken)
  • Tha ShizzleTha Shizzle Squeeze Just Cuz Joined: Posts: 779
    Gah! No one called or sent me a text... sucks. I had to find out via Josh through Facebook message, so I'm kind of irritated right now. I had to work remotely today anyway and have no car. Car still in Georgetown, chillin.

I thought the 20th was the last day? We don't need internet or water. Just electricity :tup:

Sat is Dallas Bar Fights, but I got to get my car situation taken care of. Sunday, Arcade UFO will have Tekken Tag Tournament 2 playtest! :wow: So if anyone is going, please pick me up.

So I guess we'll have to do the anniversary celebration elsewhere, like my spot (as usual). The 15th is on a Thursday, so we can do it on Fri or Sat. We'll have a session here, some food, drinks, trash talk, the whole nine.

- Rotendo
    so that WAS your car i saw on the side of the road yesterday!!! i thought it might be...
    Blazblue CS) Iron Tager Valkenhayn
    SSFIV AE) Zangief
    MvC3) Magneto Dormammu/Frank Wesker
  • b3nz0rb3nz0r Joined: Posts: 298
    Alright so just to clarify, we're having FNF one last time, yes? I was planning on coming Friday for the last hurrah but if that's not going on anymore I'll be a sad b3nz0r. :(
    UMvC3 - Zero, Cap, Doom
    3s - Oro retired :(

UFO|b3nz0r //guitar hero legend
  • kaze_kamikaze_kami E.M.S. Darkside...PSN SpamNeggs Joined: Posts: 1,125
    Alright so just to clarify, we're having FNF one last time, yes? I was planning on coming Friday for the last hurrah but if that's not going on anymore I'll be a sad b3nz0r. :(

it all really depends if pg has power or not. Paul will let us know. looks like it's back to hosting at peoples houses. time to get in some kof XIII

theres always UFO Ben, whenever we head out there I'll be sure to let u know...I wanna work on the strider/strange matchup
    "creativity comes out of imperfection"

"If I lose and I learn from my mistakes, then it really wasn't a loss. It was a step in the process of becoming a great player"
    Did we figure out the venue change situation?
    it all really depends if pg has power or not. Paul will let us know. looks like it's back to hosting at peoples houses. time to get in some kof XIII

theres always UFO Ben, whenever we head out there I'll be sure to let u know...I wanna work on the strider/strange matchup

That's what's up, it's just that it's Thursday already... I'll probably head to Killeen regardless. Just would suck if my last time at PG was when I didn't know it WAS my last time, you know?

As for UFO - yeah I actually go there pretty frequently. Let me know any time you guys are in town, me and Jacob actually go there to play somewhat regularly.

I actually don't think I ever put my cell number here. (254) 291 - O593
    UMvC3 - Zero, Cap, Doom

• ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,495
    Did we figure out the venue change situation?

Yup, Dolfo and I have it virtually ironed out.
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
  • Maximo254Maximo254 Worst person EVER!!!! >:) Its mod-like!!! Joined: Posts: 1,207
    Fuck you Paul.....leave it to Paul to find the most broken character in cartoon network fighting game and troll his ass off with them.

For some reason every time u did the booger attack all I heard was korey in the background yelling " them boogers " lol korey I miss that hype
    What you need is a racoon......suckas
  • Maximo254Maximo254 Worst person EVER!!!! >:) Its mod-like!!! Joined: Posts: 1,207
    I'll be at the tekken 2 testing. But I'm going to be in Austin Saturday night and just staying till Sunday. Cause I don't think anyone's going to bar fights so Austin it is for me.
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,495
    So it's final huh? So no more FNF then? :(
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
    So it's final huh? So no more FNF then? :(
    From the sound of it, there's a chance that FNF will still go down tomorrow, as long as they still have electricity. I'm guessing we're still waiting to hear from Paul? Though I'm not sure what that means exactly because there's always a chance the electricity will still be on today but not tomorrow. I suppose I'll just head down tomorrow and go to PG and see if anyone's there or not. No other way to really be sure what's going on, I guess.

As for Saturday, I was going to go to Bar Fights but sort of lost interest due to having to drive like 4 hours to get back home. So I'll probably just hit up UFO that night, if you want to get some games in, Sean.
    UMvC3 - Zero, Cap, Doom

Carlos I can make that shit myself dude..not that hard bro..you can do it
    Uh-huh.... I'm not going to make any excuses because I could have gone. But I live in Cove, and the drive to get there to just say hi to everyone and leave seemed pointless to me, yea PG is closing down but that doesn't mean our gaming is. Will it cut a huge part on how we can level up? Definitely, but yea just pointing that out there, I usually can't attend PG Mon-Wed due to work/school.
    Add me to run UMVC3.
    Dallas sounds fun this weekend but I work this Saturday, and it seems no one else is going now. No hype in Dallas? lol
    Add me to run UMVC3.
  • kaze_kamikaze_kami E.M.S. Darkside...PSN SpamNeggs Joined: Posts: 1,125
    Uh-huh.... I'm not going to make any excuses because I could have gone. But I live in Cove, and the drive to get there to just say hi to everyone and leave seemed pointless to me, yea PG is closing down but that doesn't mean our gaming is. Will it cut a huge part on how we can level up? Definitely, but yea just pointing that out there, I usually can't attend PG Mon-Wed due to work/school.

that's why we host. pg was better than hosting mainly because it brought new blood to us, instead of us searching or randomly running across other players. but it's not like pg is going away, it'll be back up, probably with a new name, and it'll be in the same area. but we'll be hosting until then. keep your head up chuck!
    "creativity comes out of imperfection"

"If I lose and I learn from my mistakes, then it really wasn't a loss. It was a step in the process of becoming a great player"
    Alright sounds good, I'll tell chuck about it also. :)
    Add me to run UMVC3.
    by when tomorrow should we find out bout FNF?

huh, looks like i actually got 3rd place in the UFO ranbats. i finally got around to checking, i had thought i was in 5th
    SSFIV AE) Zangief
  • br00talBUSBYbr00talBUSBY Joined: Posts: 105
    That sucks that PGs is closing, I was hoping to drive down more next semester when my schedule isn't as hectic.

I hope I see some of you guys in Dallas Saturday, it'd be fun to watch y'all go up against the Denton and Dallas marvel guys.
    There will be Friday night fights tomorrow. John confirmed the electricity won't be cut off till he wants them off
    Awesome! So how many people are going to dallas this weekend?
    Add me to run UMVC3.
    No one it looks like I didn't want to go by myself so imma just stay here and go to the tekken testing at UFO
    !
    SSFIV AE) Zangief
    I'm down for Dallas bar fights. We need to express as much interest in as many of these Texas tourneys as possible, so that they can return the favor. I also want to go play Tekken Tag Tournament 2!

For now, please check out my SRK profile, save the avatar .jpg image, and use it to help promote our tournament.

FNF will continue at my spot, but not until I iron out the details with possible work schedule (I'll be coming home from Austin around 8pm if we don't have OT) and with Stacy, or course.

So far so good for Pluckers. Currently finalizing the details with the Marketing Manager. Said we're good to go, but awaiting the final approval phone call. There are two other alternative venues we could use too if all else fails. :tup:

- Rotendo
  • DemarcusDemarcus スピ、本当? Joined: Posts: 770
    I was thinking of going to dallas as well.
    I was thinking of going to dallas as well.

You don't have any money, Demarcu! :lol: Anyway, when did you end up getting home? I fell asleep not too long after and when I woke up, found that I had a missed call around 2am or so. I would have offered a ride using Stacy's car, but her car was on E and waiting for me to get paid to put gas in it and we drive the kids the school and of course, pick them up. So we can't be driving around in that state.

- Rotendo
  • Little_GotenLittle_Goten No seriously, what the heck's a Kakarot? Joined: Posts: 5,608
    Finals next week.

Sorry for not getting in touch Rodolfo. I completely forgot.

Where's the venue gonna be at? PM me please.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Retiring from fighting games, at least temporarily. My execution sucks.
  • DemarcusDemarcus スピ、本当? Joined: Posts: 770
    You don't have any money, Demarcu! :lol: Anyway, when did you end up getting home? I fell asleep not too long after and when I woke up, found that I had a missed call around 2am or so. I would have offered a ride using Stacy's car, but her car was on E and waiting for me to get paid to put gas in it and we drive the kids the school and of course, pick them up. So we can't be driving around in that state.

- Rotendo

My financials are perfectly fine. I got home at about 3
    so viscants using wesker doom strider now.
    SSFIV AE) Zangief
  • Little_GotenLittle_Goten No seriously, what the heck's a Kakarot? Joined: Posts: 5,608
    Strider?

Viscant always was a gambling man.
    Retiring from fighting games, at least temporarily. My execution sucks.
    at least he was in the g4 fighting words thing
    SSFIV AE) Zangief
    You know he has a secret team... and why aren't you guys using the CTB avatar? Best to apply that ish, son!

- Rotendo
  • ComBakComBak ........ Joined: Posts: 643
    Like said before FNF is still on. Until the electric goes off ill be up here still getting some games in. Also got internet at the house now so PC is going back home.
    SCV: Aeon, Astaroth, Dampierre
    KTB Minion/Technician
    KTB Stick Designer and Modder.
    I was glad you didnt wanna leech off me :p
  • SolidterrySolidterry Chotto, yari sugita kamo! Joined: Posts: 123
    Sorry for the intrusion everyone but pretty soon i will graduate highschool in 6 months, and i've happen to be in texas a small town called midland. My town hardly has a FG scene here. I would love to join in on my states FG community and get to know the locals. Everyone can contact me on facebook:Terry Tryon, and Youtube:Solidterry23. Hope to get to know everyone soon.
    Chotto, yari sugita kamo!
    You guys had a decent football team back in the day, not too sure about this year. Welcome!

- Rotendo
  • ChoBoChoBo Joined: Posts: 1,001
    Take care of Jacob, I'm guessing he's going through some tough times. (Well, I know more than half of you all are but still). Hopefully after school ends saturday I can get into my UMvC3 patched throw edition and SSFIVAE2012 groove. Later guys, and farewell PG.