The SF4 Juggle System:

Comments

• KichKich Joined: Posts: 1,126

This video proves some stuff I posted in my PM.

Aye, most everything you sent me was updated.
    I hit confirm with standing fierce punch.
  • DooplissDoopliss Joined: Posts: 3,181
    The only thing that I see that you need to change is:

Dhalsims Yoga mummy causes CCSK, not CCR. Just try it on an airborne opponent, and then do super.

Things like separating Blankas ball-attacks just because some of them won't knock down on the ground would just be uneccessary though, so just leave them be XD

Will you be doing one of these for SSFIV? I will definitely help you if you do.
    Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names.

"Combo Hunter", A Street Fighter V Season 2 Combo Video
    The only thing that I see that you need to change is:

Dhalsims Yoga mummy causes CCSK, not CCR. Just try it on an airborne opponent, and then do super.

Things like separating Blankas ball-attacks just because some of them won't knock down on the ground would just be uneccessary though, so just leave them be XD

Will you be doing one of these for SSFIV? I will definitely help you if you do.

Absolutely. I'll fix that dhalsim thing in a moment. I'm curious to know if any of the character's juggling abilities will be changing at all...so I'll have to do a preliminary run through of all of them to see if anything seems very different than before.

Plus all of the new characters need investigation.
  • Pokey86Pokey86 Persistent Git Joined: Posts: 551
    Yeah, i'll help you as best i can.

In regards to Rufus you put

Far standing roundhouse:
    1: JP = 0 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

This causes Float, if it hits an aerial opponent it causes Standard
  • AckuAcku Representing Rose Joined: Posts: 857
    Crazy thread :)
    Yeah, i'll help you as best i can.

In regards to Rufus you put

Far standing roundhouse:
    1: JP = 0 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

This causes Float, if it hits an aerial opponent it causes Standard

Ah, just a slip up. I'll fix.
    ither way it'slooking very solid, things like Sagats JP Fireballs (LK) i didn't even know, as well as other ones. It's really hard to find faults with anything now. I think you coud probably elaborate on KEns Super (That, if you hit them in to Float state they remain in float state) but at present that is still very spurious, i'm sure it relates to the final hit hitting

Have any of you ever pulled off this combo:

FA LVL 2/3 -> HP SRK (2 hits) -> Super -> HP SRK (3 hits)

BEcause, though i've hit this with EX SRK, i've never done it with, well anything else after. Does EX SRK hit faster?

EDIT - Just noticed.
    Super:
    All hits: JP = Infinite - CCHK - Knock Down (Hard) -- Currently requires further testing

Ultra:
    All hits: JP = Infinite - CCHK - Knock Down (Hard) -- Currently requires further testing

Notes:
    Very little juggling going on here outside of his Headbutt > Ultra > Super (works mid-screen).

Both of his HP versions of his Super & Ultra are both JP 0, His Super is JP -> 1-2-3-4-5... This is part assumption, reason being is, you can't do HEadbutt -> Ultra -> Super, JP is just to high, & you can't hit the first hit after Ultra -> Super because the Ultra has two standard knockdown hits at te end, making JP 1.

& i don't think his Ultra is infin, it's as good as most likely, but i don't think infin.

EDIT - Here's a thorough tests results

Balrog Super = JP 1-2-3-4-5 (0-0-0-0-0 for Punch Variation)*

Balrog Ultra = JP [1-2]-[3-4]-[5-6]-[7-8]-[9-10-11] (Hit 10 & 11 are standard knockdown, final hit elevates the enemy upwards & spinning) square brackets denotes each punch.

Punch Variation is as follows [1-0]-[0-0]-[0-0]-[0-0]-[9-10-11]

Here's how i worked it out. Headbutt -> Ultra Punch only = Hits once & never hits again, you can do P-P-K-K-K for a very reliable version of the ultra that will keep the enemy in full combo, at, away from or apporaching the corner. Still, i'd stick to K-P-K-K-K personally.

Ultra -> Ultra = AsUltra has two knockdown hits at the end it makes JP 1, this means only the second hit of the first punch hits, & i've never been capable of getting 2 hits of the Ultras first hit. This leads me to believe that it ascends. But for all i know it could be 1-2-3-4 -infin.... But i doubt it.

*Curiously enough, if you don't do the Kick version of the Supers 4th hit, the 5th &final hit will whiff. The Ultra doesn't seem to suffer form this problem.

This is all pretty minor really, as Ultra Ultra will never be done, but i s'pose it's decent to know.
  • Smileymike101Smileymike101 Joined: Posts: 1,139
    About balrog's ultra.I think that the last 2 hits have the same juggle as it seems that from the last punch which has 3 hits only 2 connect. so it would be like [9-10-10],and the the 2 hits of the fourth punch have the same juggle ,as only one of them hits and it doesnt seem like a hitbox issue as the punch goes right through them.Just like in guile's ultra case,where because his first set of hits all have 3 juggle,so in a juggle after one hits,the other 2 will not.

And i think blankas super has juggle one,but only the ground part,as you can do super ~ super on a jumping opponent,but only one hit of the second super will register and the rest will wiff right through them.I'll try and make videos to back it up.

Also please excuse me for not understanding,but i dont get what the bug is with ken LK tatsu?
  • RellManeRellMane Puttin u on notice Joined: Posts: 444
    sorry if I'm derailing this thread but... Kich got banned. He got 2 infractions in one page :wow: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=210268&page=25

He received both infractions from gilley on an argument about CvS2 and Sonic Hurricane. I don't see why he deserved it though, especially his first post, which was labeled as "trolling". The 2nd one I guess since he was being sarcastic. But really, no offence to gilley but he seems carried away :confused:

Gilley is a dick
    About balrog's ultra.I think that the last 2 hits have the same juggle as it seems that from the last punch which has 3 hits only 2 connect. so it would be like [9-10-10],and the the 2 hits of the fourth punch have the same juggle ,as only one of them hits and it doesnt seem like a hitbox issue as the punch goes right through them.Just like in guile's ultra case,where because his first set of hits all have 3 juggle,so in a juggle after one hits,the other 2 will not.

And i think blankas super has juggle one,but only the ground part,as you can do super ~ super on a jumping opponent,but only one hit of the second super will register and the rest will wiff right through them.I'll try and make videos to back it up.

Also please excuse me for not understanding,but i dont get what the bug is with ken LK tatsu?

If you catch them out of the air with the second hit of it, it sets their JC to 1 and simultaneously knocks them down. I call it a bug because it defies all of the evidence I've gathered here in the thread--no move, except that one, simultaneously knocks someone down and adds to the juggle count. Every other move in the game when used to alter someone from one state to another doesn't add to the juggle count except the second hit of Ken's lk tatsu.
  • codallenschmidtcodallenschmidt Joined: Posts: 794
    with all that research u wrote this on sakuras part
    Notable Juggles:
    EX Tatsu > Anything but super

kinda pointless to say really
    The best Sakura in 209.
    I'd rather be the king of Crap town than a slave to a tier list.
    But if you shoryuken the out of the air doesnt it also knock them down and add to the juggle counter?
    damn this new posting system
    No, what he's saying is, LK Tatu adds to the counter twice, every other move that hits a jumping opponent starts the Juggle state (JP 0) LK Tatsu takes that staight to JP1 for some peculiar reason.

As if you did say, Canon Spike -> FADC -> Canon Spike = JP 1, LK Tatsu = JP 1, pretty strange.

I'dsay, as kich said, it's an unintended effect.

----

As for the BAlrog Ultra, think you might be right, it may not ascend, perhaps it is uniquely created hit by hit. I deffinately know the first hit is JP 1 though.

Hard to clarify it without system info though.
    But if you shoryuken the out of the air doesnt it also knock them down and add to the juggle counter?

As pokey said, no, this is not correct. If you read the initial part of the thread explaining the system, shoryukening someone out of the air is considered changing someone's player state. They go from one player state (Jumping) to another state (Standard Knockdown State).

Always remember that about juggling. Akuma outlines this idea very well with his bread and butter. There's a reason that all 3 hits of his Fierce Punch Shoryuken connect after he LK Tatsu's.

BNB:
    1: Some hit confirm.
    2: The Light kick tatsumaki puts them in float state. This changes them FROM Standing TO Float Knockdown, the Juggle Count doesn't exist yet because Float Knockdown only lasts 1 hit (unless the move has the property to keep them there).
    3: The Fierce Punch Shoryuken's first hit puts them in standard knockdown. This changes them FROM Float Knockdown TO Standard Knockdown, the Juggle Count now exists because they're in standard knockdown. Since it was the hit that changed them from Float Knockdown TO Standard Knockdown, it doesn't add anything to it.
    4: The FP SRK's second hit puts the JC to 1.
    5: The FP SRK's third hit puts the JC to 2.

Does that explain that concept better or?
    You really shouldn't call it "standing float" just call it standing, otherwise it sounds like some other hit state.
    True, I'll simplify some of the terms in the initial post.

-- Done. Altered those to just Standing and Jumping, fixed the Crumple description, fixed a minor artifact from the initial-initial-ness of the post (made the assumption people were reading about Akuma).

Remember all, read the initial post of this thread, more importantly, read the section on the Juggle Count. I bolded what is most important, but it's not a particularly long read.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    ken's air ex tatsu has at least 5 jp. i have been able to connect air ex tatsu's one after another
    Yeah you can, i can to, how many hits? & how do you initiate?
    My controlled test showed 5 maximum hits. The first hit knocks down, the next 4 makes the Juggle Potential 4.
    As does mine
    Some of the new ultra's are in. If you take a quick look, Ken's ultra knocks down on every hit yet keeps them where they are. This looks promising for him for the tier ranks and to beef up his juggle game. If they really do ALL knock down this is a very good sign, as it implies a very high level of juggle potential from the room, possibly infinite like Sagat's.
    Looks peculiar though, if it doesn't have infin JP then you'd have to have great spacing to land the combo outside of first hit.

HP SRK -> FADC -> EX Tatsu (4 hits) -> Ultra ---- midscreen :P
  • AnotakAnotak mad scientist Joined: Posts: 1,890
    as someone doing modding on the pc version of the game i know some of this isn't entirely right, but very close to right
    Jumping: This is a state that has subtle differences over Standing. In this state, unlike in Standing, normals will put you in the Reset State, while most special moves that doesn't grapple in the game will put you in some kind of knockdown.
    there's no hard and fast rule on this. the data files can set whatever property they want on a jumping hit, including knockdown, so not all normals have to put you in reset state.
    Hitting a jumping person and juggling both have the same on hit properties. standing can be completely different and crouching can as well. all 3 of these also have a counterhit version.
    throws are always the same, crouching or standing or jumping (in the case of airthrows) if they hit.
    the 2nd part of focus crumple counts as jumping/juggle state as far as the hit result is concerned. the first counts as standing. well crumple from crouching might count as crouching, not sure on this. I know that crumple from standing (01009300, aka DAMAGE_KUZURE_S) is a different state than crumple from crouching (01009400, DAMAGE_KUZURE_C).

the list of states that can be done from 01 is
    00 STAND
    01 CROUCH
    02 STAND2CROUCH
    03 CROUCH2STAND
    04 STAND2JUMP
    05 JUMP
    06 JUMP2STAND
    07 STAND2JUMP_F
    08 JUMP_F
    09 JUMP2STAND_F
    0A STAND2JUMP_B
    0B JUMP_B
    0C JUMP2STAND_B
    0D TURN_STAND
    0E TURN_CROUCH
    0F TURN_WALK
    10 FORWARD
    11 BACKWARD
    12 DASH
    13 BACKDASH
    14 STAND2GUARD
    15 GUARD_STAND
    16 GUARD2STAND
    17 CROUCH2GUARD
    18 GUARD_CROUCH
    19 GUARD2CROUCH
    the BOUND states are various untechable knockdown states that cannot be combo'd off of because they teleport to the ground and are invincible (they function like a sweep, but sweeps dont tend to use these).
    1A BOUND_UPWARD_L
    1B BOUND_UPWARD_M
    1C BOUND_UPWARD_H
    1D BOUND_DOWNWARD_L
    1E BOUND_DOWNWARD_M
    1F BOUND_DOWNWARD_H
    20 DOWN_UPWARD
    21 DOWN_DOWNWARD
    22 RISE_UPWARD
    23 RISE_DOWNWARD
    24 RISE_UPWARD_STUN
    25 RISE_DOWNWARD_STUN
    26 B_DOWN_UPWARD
    27 B_DOWN_DOWNWARD

blocking
    40 GUARD_HL
    41 GUARD_HM
    42 GUARD_HH
    43 GUARD_ML
    44 GUARD_MM
    45 GUARD_MH
    46 GUARD_LL
    47 GUARD_LM
    48 GUARD_LH
    49 GUARD_CL
    4A GUARD_CM
    4B GUARD_CH

regular standing hits
    80 DAMAGE_HL
    81 DAMAGE_HM
    82 DAMAGE_HH
    83 DAMAGE_ML
    84 DAMAGE_MM
    85 DAMAGE_MH
    86 DAMAGE_LL
    87 DAMAGE_LM
    88 DAMAGE_LH
    89 DAMAGE_CL
    8A DAMAGE_CM
    8B DAMAGE_CH
    reset hits
    8C DAMAGE_JL
    8D DAMAGE_JM
    8E DAMAGE_JH

90 DAMAGE_UPPER - overheads and stuff tend to use these
    91 DAMAGE_LOWER

92 DAMAGE_ASHIBARAI - sweeps
    93 DAMAGE_KUZURE_S - fa standing / crouching
    94 DAMAGE_KUZURE_C

counterhit tigeruppercut spin out shit.. generally not used off of 01
    C0 BLOW_HL
    C1 BLOW_HM
    C2 BLOW_HH
    C3 BLOW_VL
    C4 BLOW_VM
    C5 BLOW_VH
    C6 BLOW_SL
    C7 BLOW_SM
    C8 BLOW_SH

now other than this instead of 01009300 and all that shit you have some like 04000200 that is the state many specials put into, and antiair focus attack. tiger uppercut puts into 04000000. not sure on the differences between those.

now many attacks beyond this they have a number
    "28: juggle class (00 combos into anything, and the higher the value the less moves will combo into it. At 05 it seems that only supers and ultras will combo)"
    this is whether your juggle is a "standard knockdown" or a "float knockdown".. except there are varying degrees to this. 00 is your float knockdown. 01 is what many many moves have, on the other hand some moves have higher which means that less and less moves can combo off of them. I first thought this may be just how many the move adds to the juggle counter, but a move with 00 cannot combo into itself indefinitely so this is not the case. sagat's forward roundhouse if set to 00 still can only do 2 hits (its normally 01), but it lets you do like f.rh then reset with another normal. on the other hand set to 02 can't do any hits past 1 (both other moves can juggle).

I do not know about the "juggle potential", as we have only accessed things like what moves do on hit but we do not yet entirely know how to alter the moves themselves (though we have been making progress on this front recently).
    ^^nice, tis helps us confirm our conclusions^^

The system is following (relatively) the same concept Kich has come up with & the Juggle Potential reset flags on some attacks is apprearing to be the correct conclusion, one i was originally skeptical about. As it turns out, the evidence is pointing directly to Kich's position.
    sagat's forward roundhouse if set to 00 still can only do 2 hits (its normally 01), but it lets you do like f.rh then reset with another normal. on the other hand set to 02 can't do any hits past 1 (both other moves can juggle).

This is explained above, in you're (or the systems) terminology turning f.rh in to 00 would mean hitting a jumping opponent with it will turn them in to float stun, this means they are fully juggle-able, followed with another hit, means the Juggle would be 01 (Standard knockdown) most float stun attacks don't hit in this state.

I would hazard a guess, that if you're capable of chaging that juggle counter, if you changed his f.rh to 05 you'd technically be able to do it 5 times on the spin.
    btw on the subject of this... ken's ultra, that mystery move that it's so hard to get to connect full: it has a low "juggle potential" to use your terminology.
    if we have a hacked version of him as such:

that has a c.fp launcher with 00 juggle class there that you see that ken can do c.fp and then full ultra. c.fp c.fp will combo, as does c.fp c.fp nonfull ultra. but not c.fp c.fp c.fp
    if i set that c.fp to 01 juggle class then i only get the shitty ken ultra if i try c.fpl ultra. c.fp c.fp doesn't combo on this at all
    btw on the subject of this... ken's ultra, that mystery move that it's so hard to get to connect full: it has a low "juggle potential" to use your terminology.

that has a c.fp launcher with 00 juggle class there that you see that ken can do c.fp and then full ultra. c.fp c.fp will combo, as does c.fp c.fp nonfull ultra. but not c.fp c.fp c.fp
    if i set that c.fp to 01 juggle class then i only get the shitty ken ultra if i try c.fpl ultra. c.fp c.fp doesn't combo on this at all

Could you please PM me when there's an easy way to alter hit properties on moves? i would live to play around with that XD

Maybe you should sheck the first hit of Ryus j.MP, and see what on hit properties it has, because it can combo into itself indefinitely.

Yeah, look for the hit propperties on the first hit of Ryu's, Goukens, Seth's J.MP, Rufus's J.HK (First hit) or Goukens Fireballs, they all can be juggled indefinately.
    Doesn't ex galactic tornado have juggle?
    EX Tornado makes Standard Knockdown
    Another one to add Kich

Sagats Forwar/Backwards J.MP is JP 1, you know the elbow with the phenominal hitbox priority

Like Sagat needs another one :P
    I ment Ex galactic tornado ha JP 1 at least,as you can j.hk (both hits) Ex tordano.

This actually does coincide with my theory. 00 Juggle Class means that it puts people in float stun, 01 puts them in standard float, 02 doesn't let them juggle (perhaps).

For instance, at 00 --
    c.fp (float) > full ultra works because they're in float.
    c.fp (float) > c.fp (standard) > half ultra works because his ultra's initial hit has a JP of 0, if they're not in float, it won't hit, so that's why you get the half ultra.
    c.fp (float) > c.fp (standard) > c.fp doesn't work because just like Ken's ultra, c.fp doesn't actually have juggle potential.

Ryu's j.mp can juggle into itself infinitely. I should probably reword "float knockdown reset" with something that more accurately describes it. Because it's not necessarily a reset, it's just that, THAT hit doesn't move them out of float knockdown. Can't think of anything of the top of my head.
    Btw, Using the Psycho booster trade glitch, I can confirm that Bisons stomp and EX stomp jas a JP of 0. Also that Devils reverse has JP 0 and EX DR has JP 0,1. :P

This actually does coincide with my theory. 00 Juggle Class means that it puts people in float stun, 01 puts them in standard float, 02 doesn't let them juggle (perhaps).

For instance, at 00 --
    c.fp (float) > full ultra works because they're in float.
    c.fp (float) > c.fp (standard) > half ultra works because his ultra's initial hit has a JP of 0, if they're not in float, it won't hit, so that's why you get the half ultra.
    c.fp (float) > c.fp (standard) > c.fp doesn't work because just like Ken's ultra, c.fp doesn't actually have juggle potential.

Ryu's j.mp can juggle into itself infinitely. I should probably reword "float knockdown reset" with something that more accurately describes it. Because it's not necessarily a reset, it's just that, THAT hit doesn't move them out of float knockdown. Can't think of anything of the top of my head.

02 does let juggles happen though, i can check what juggles off of it in a little bit.
    i do know that nonfull ultra will juggle for sure
    Vega's EX FBA GRAB has JP ,although not sure how much but i think 1.Proof here:
    ^^Correct^^

nice find, that means the first hit causes standard knockdown, the grab is most likely JP 1
    Well you can also see this if you do df.hk EX SBA and you will notice that only one hit of the claw attack will hit,the one with 1 JP and the grab will work ,so it has JP 1 also.But i really dont know about the normal version.When i try out the same setup it wiffs(the claw attack comes out),so i would guess non ex is JP 0,but if someone can correct me on that one i'll be very glad.Also it this the only grab in the game with juggle?I know in ssf4 rose's AA grab will also have juggle.
    Sakura's EX shunpuken 3rd hit has JP minimun 2 not 0 as listed as it can juggle after 2 hit ex hadoken,but in "true" sakura style it resets them(WTF?!?!?)
    ^^lol^^

How'd you find that one out :P
    I was trying to do EX hadoken fadc ultra for rose to reflect my hadouken and see what happens but i missed the input and got ex shunpu and rose didnt reflect and the 3rd hit hit her after ex hadoken.Pretty wierd.
    ^^Correct^^

nice find, that means the first hit causes standard knockdown, the grab is most likely JP 1

If you mean the first hit of EX FBA, then that one causes float knockdown, at least on ground hit. you can trade it, and then connect it again and add an izuna drop on that.

Stuff that needs updating:

Cammy:

Cannon Spike LK/MK/HK:
    Low hit: JP = 1 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
    High hit: JP = 0 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

Cannon Spike EX:
    Low hit: JP = 0 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
    High hit: JP = 1 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

Chun-Li:

Spinning Bird Kick EX:

It's hard to say the exact JP of every hit, but I would say it is:

1: JP = 5 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
    2: JP = 6 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
    3: JP = 7 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
    4: JP = 8 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
    5: JP = 9 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

After j.HP, I can do full EX SBK -> last4 hits of EX SBK.
    After 2 hit j.HP, I can do full EX SBK -> last 3 hits EX SBK.

Dan:
    Super:
    Some hits have a JP of 0, while every 2nd or 3rd hit or something like that have a JP of 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. Last hit probably has infinite JP.

Dhalsim:

Yoga Mummy:
    JP = 1 - CCSK

Rose:
    Reflected Projectile: Same as original properties of the move.

Rufus:

j.HK:
    1: JP = 0 - FKR - CCFK
    2: JP = 1 - CCSK

Galactic Tornado EX:
    1: Grapple, only hits standing opponents. (This is just the suction part of the move)
    2: JP = 1 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)

Sakura:

Shunpukyaku MK:
    1: JP = 0 - CCR
    2: JP = 1 - CCR

Shunpukyaku HK:
    3: JP = 2 - CCR

Shunpukyaku EX:
    3: JP = 2 - CCR
    4: JP = 0 - CCFK - Knock Down (Float)

Did som testing on these using AA EX hadouken and AA normal hadoukens.

Sakura Otoshi (All):
    1: JP = 1 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
    2: JP = 2 - CCSK - Knock Down (Standard)
    3: JP = 3 - CCHK - Knock Down (Hard)

Can't connect it after EX Hadouken. Dunno how we proved that it was 2, 3, 4, but it was faulty probably.

Vega:

EX izuna drop has JP of 1, as people said.

Regarding gouken's tatsu's,kich.You mention that the initial part(launcher kick) has 0 JP but forgot to say that the other hits have juggle, but it hard to test exactly how much.
    Probably +1 for each hit. Doesn't really matter as you can't combo out of it in any way I know.

What do you mean by comboing out of it?
    What do you mean by comboing out of it?

He means that you can't connect the latter hits of Gouken's tatsu's and then continue to juggle them, so their JP is null.
    I thought JP is the potential of the move to juggle, and gouken can do j.mp tatsu so they dont have null jp?
    Also i saw that cammy's super acts kind of weird.The last hit doesnt raise the counter by just one, but by at least 2 as cannon spike wiffs through them.
    It's not that the actual JP is null, it's their use that is null--if you connect his Tatsu, you cannot juggle anything afterwards, the recovery stretches into the triple digits of frames on some.

I'll get around to updating the original post soonish, some new info has come in suggesting that Ryu's Super is actually JP 1-2-3-4-6 and ultra is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-9. The last hit always connects.
    i've made some more complete discoveries on modding the internal implementation will be making a better post soon because i have class soon

proof:
    Blanka's super has JP 4 ,not infinite.If you do super, super only one hit will juggle, so it's not infinite.It does juggle fully after electricity tough, so my guess it's that it has JP 4.It seems that some supers in SF4 (not projectiles) raise the counter by a heck of a lot more that 1.Take blanka here.I think his super raises the juggle counter by 4.Or trading hits with the last hit of cammy's super will make cannon spike which has JP 1 wiff, so that one hit of the super raises the counter to at least 2.Same with ken's.If you do CH HP SRK xx super they will be in float state until the last hit, and the last hit single-handedly raises the counter to 2 so only EX SRK connect with it's last hit.And there are more examples of this, some easily demonstreated with a trade.I think it's the same for sagat's super.
    Strange way how supers work when they juggle.