The Optical Joystick Discussion

191011121315»

Comments

• eyeamg0dlyeyeamg0dly Joined: Posts: 55
    considering he said it came with his rap v. im sure its safe to assume that it wasn't gutted and put into a different rap v.
  • OpticalleverOpticallever Joined: Posts: 3
    I bought it from arcadeshock as the Real Arcade Pro V Silent (Japan import), it came with the optical joystick and silent buttons installed. I'll contact arcadeshock first and then hori.
  • chrischunchrischun Joined: Posts: 108
    Curious, what are the options for JLF drop-in opticals these days? Looks like the three main optical options from a few years ago (Rollie, Spark, and Gamerfinger) appear to be out of production.
  • anzharanzhar five times Joined: Posts: 1,018
    there is hayabusa optical, but ut only comes as prt of a complete hori stick, but i hear arcade shock are removing them from the sticks and selling them standalone

otherwise its the same old stuff
  • chrischunchrischun Joined: Posts: 108
    anzhar wrote: »
    there is hayabusa optical, but ut only comes as prt of a complete hori stick, but i hear arcade shock are removing them from the sticks and selling them standalone

That's what I thought... though I can't find anything in stock anywhere. Anyone know of any shop that carries any of those JLF optical PCB's?
  • ausomecrawlausomecrawl Demonpossessed Joined: Posts: 104
    chrischun wrote: »
    anzhar wrote: »

That's what I thought... though I can't find anything in stock anywhere. Anyone know of any shop that carries any of those JLF optical PCB's?

I just got my spark ce from paradise arcade a week ago. It was showing out of stock on the site but I messaged and they sold me one.
  • Zx-toleZx-tole Joined: Posts: 627
    If you wanna spend lots of money you can try using the ascii optical joystick board
    Currently Playing-
    KOFXIV: King of Dinosaurs/Daimon/Maxima
  • 805Nash805Nash Joined: Posts: 18
    https://imgur.com/a/R7kUH I got a shit ton of Wico P360 joysticks and MAS sticks. Hit up RoyalFlush if you're interested in getting one.
  • 805Nash805Nash Joined: Posts: 18
    Feargus hasn't been active in 7 months.