eTokki.com - The Shop for the Players by the Players

laughlaugh eTokki.com MasterJoined: Posts: 1,929
Hey guys,

This is Ryan, better known as LAUGH among fighting game players, and I have recently opened a new web store to better serve the needs of communities around the world.

As a serious gamer myself, I have been sharing and offering items and ideas within the community that I personally used to improve my gaming experience, and it has developed into what is now etokki.com.

My team will continue to offer products and services I have been offering for the community for years such as InPin converters & Xconverter 360 Plus's as well as Korean and Japanese arcade parts, and we hope to continue to bring out the best for all gamers looking for quality products and services.

The store is continuously being added with more products and deals, so be sure to sign up for the mailing list to get the latest news on groundbreaking new products as well as discounts and special deals on various products.

So check out the store and please let us know if there are any questions!

Ryan
www.etokki.com
Rolento in SSF4!

eTokki.com - for the best arcade parts, converters, joysticks and more!
·

Comments

• laughlaugh eTokki.com Master Joined: Posts: 1,929
    Here's the old thread by MarkMan (thanks Mark!) for any reference.
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=222124
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • MarkManMarkMan FOR THE COMMUNITY! Joined: Posts: 5,137 mod
    EDIT: NVM!

Good shit laugh!
    - MarkMan @ SDTEKKEN.COM

Sorry if I don't reply to your emails or PMs right away. I'm busy :(
    ·
  • rtdzignrtdzign Joined: Posts: 5,139
    Hi Ryan,

I just went ahead and ordered the whole Myoungshin Fanta Stick instead of just the rubber grommet. It is also possible that the Microswitches on the Teayeoung stick I got are worn out. Good luck on the store.
    ·
    MarkMan - Thanks for the thread linking/closing!
    Hi Ryan,

I just went ahead and ordered the whole Myoungshin Fanta Stick instead of just the rubber grommet. It is also possible that the Microswitches on the Teayeoung stick I got are worn out. Good luck on the store.

Thanks for the kind words and the order. I've got your order packed and ready to ship when Monday rolls around. The store will notify you via email when it's been shipped.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • bk2099bk2099 Joined: Posts: 94
    i ordered a Joytron Paewang Revolution arcade stick and it arrived at my doorstep in 5 business days, pretty happy with the service.

cheers for the smart slim controller, you're a legend!
    ·
  • wawawawawawa Joined: Posts: 81
    how ocme you guys don't have the obsf-30 in red?? and whattt a ps3 and xbox 360 fightstick for only 54.95?!?! thank you sir. and how are those bottons and joystick on it? close to sanwa?
    ·
    i ordered a Joytron Paewang Revolution arcade stick and it arrived at my doorstep in 5 business days, pretty happy with the service.

cheers for the smart slim controller, you're a legend!
    That's really fast! It's nice to know that you got it sooner than expected, and thanks for the update on that. :-)
    how ocme you guys don't have the obsf-30 in red?? and whattt a ps3 and xbox 360 fightstick for only 54.95?!?! thank you sir. and how are those bottons and joystick on it? close to sanwa?
    Red OBSF-30 buttons are current out of stock at the store, and it will be available as soon as it's back in stock.

The stock buttons and sticks on the Paewang Revolution arcade stick are just ok to use, but not recommended if you're serious about getting better at games. They're lower than Sanwa quality, but it can easily be replaced with Sanwa parts.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • tekniqstekniqs Joined: Posts: 676
    hey laugh...as a first project with soldering and whatnot, how difficult (1-10) will it be just to replace my TE pcb with this one? i'm thinking about ordering one from you so i'm all set when i go back to the US.
    ·
  • bigsexyc420bigsexyc420 Keystone II Joined: Posts: 446
    great website, good luck to you.

If you had pink and green 24 sanwa's I would definitely order from you to help out with your sales.
    "Contra on the DS makes me want to punch myself in the balls"
    -Monte
    ·
    hey laugh...as a first project with soldering and whatnot, how difficult (1-10) will it be just to replace my TE pcb with this one? i'm thinking about ordering one from you so i'm all set when i go back to the US.
    I would say the difficulty is about 3-4 for doing such a mod, depending on your experience and knowledge.
    great website, good luck to you.

If you had pink and green 24 sanwa's I would definitely order from you to help out with your sales.
    Thanks! Those buttons are currently out of stock. We'll try to restock any parts you guys are looking for.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • PolicPolic Joined: Posts: 397
    so the Joytron Paewang Revolution, you just buy it, crack it open, replace the stick and buttons with sanwa stuff and it's a top notch stick?
    ·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    Awesome! I just placed an order for the PCB. Hope the cheapest shipping to California wont take a million years. Usually they never do. This will save me lots of time and space on my new stick. Thanks Laugh!
    ·
    so the Joytron Paewang Revolution, you just buy it, crack it open, replace the stick and buttons with sanwa stuff and it's a top notch stick?
    Yup, doing so will result in a quality stick.
    Awesome! I just placed an order for the PCB. Hope the cheapest shipping to California wont take a million years. Usually they never do. This will save me lots of time and space on my new stick. Thanks Laugh!
    Thanks! The cheapest shipping method is estimated to take 1-2 weeks for delivery, but I've seen it get delivered in 4-5 days numerous times also. You'll get notifications via email when your order's been shipped.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • VOLTECHVOLTECH Voltech Arcade Sticks FTW Joined: Posts: 3,040
    Oh man this is amazing! I may be ordering a few of these PCB's what the limit lol Do you offer any discount for large orders of PCB's?

I love the new store good work man!

BTW - I've ordered many thing from Laugh and it's always been a pleasure.
    Quality over Quantity
    voltecharcadesticks@gmail.com
    http://voltecharcadesticks.blogspot.com/
    Voltech Arcade Sticks FTW!!!
    ·
  • SaveFightingSaveFighting Games & Pussy..Cats Joined: Posts: 358
    Awesome store, ordered the new 360-PS3 PCB and it's almost here. Very fast service.
    Real gamers play Fighting games. Fuck all the haters.
    ·
  • Nucking Futs!Nucking Futs! Joined: Posts: 1,210
    Good prices! Can you post when you have red Sanwa 30's in stock? How much's shipping usually to Dallas, Texas (for 8-Sanwa's)? Thx!

- Jimmy
    - Jimmy

Current fav's the Hori VLX Diamond! Like the MickeyD's commercial..."I'm lovin it"
    ·
  • SaveFightingSaveFighting Games & Pussy..Cats Joined: Posts: 358
    Yay, Joytron PCB just came in. I used EMS shipping and it only took less than 3 days Korea to Australia. :D Thanks again Laugh. Honestly, an outstanding store with best service.
    Real gamers play Fighting games. Fuck all the haters.
    ·
    Oh man this is amazing! I may be ordering a few of these PCB's what the limit lol Do you offer any discount for large orders of PCB's?

I love the new store good work man!

BTW - I've ordered many thing from Laugh and it's always been a pleasure.
    Thanks VOLTECH! It means a lot.

I don't know exactly how many you're thinking, but I can definitely accommodate for large orders of PCBs.
    Good prices! Can you post when you have red Sanwa 30's in stock? How much's shipping usually to Dallas, Texas (for 8-Sanwa's)? Thx!

- Jimmy
    I will post here if I get red OBSF-30 buttons in stock as well as other products in the future.

I have some more surprising new products on the way for you guys. ;)
    Yay, Joytron PCB just came in. I used EMS shipping and it only took less than 3 days Korea to Australia. :D Thanks again Laugh. Honestly, an outstanding store with best service.
    Thanks for the update on that and the compliment! You can always rely on EMS to get their job done fast and securely.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • Pe4CeFu1Pe4CeFu1 Joined: Posts: 407
    Hey laugh i just wanted to say thx for finding all these great products for me got a custom built stick and i always wanted a dual mod but no way could i fit 2 pcbs and well u just found the perfect solution for me expect an order from me soon once i get some cash together :D
    Throwing Sonic Booms all day
    ·
    Hey laugh i just wanted to say thx for finding all these great products for me got a custom built stick and i always wanted a dual mod but no way could i fit 2 pcbs and well u just found the perfect solution for me expect an order from me soon once i get some cash together :D
    Thanks! I'm glad it's helping people out. You should be able to mod your stick with the Paewang Revolution PCB with ease. :)
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭✭
    hey laugh, will you be carrying any sanwa octagonal gates anytime soon?
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
    ·
  • ApocalypseApocalypse Monotone Mike Joined: Posts: 109
    Bumping an awesome thread.

Got my Paewang in today, about 5 business days. Came in a lot faster then I thought it would. Great condition, and the slim controller is a nice little gift too. :)

Thanks Laugh.
    ·
  • SinJulSinJul Tiger Bazooka! Joined: Posts: 290
    Ryan, are you going to get Taeyoung Fantas anytime soon?
    http://www.akihabarashop.jp The best shop for Arcade Parts!
    http://sinjul.wordpress.com/ My Arcade Stick News/Reviews blog!
    ·
  • Sugar_KaneSugar_Kane Joined: Posts: 497
    Been dying to trying a Myoungshin and crowns, couldn't believe how reasonable the price was plus shipping to the uk!
    ·
    hey laugh, will you be carrying any sanwa octagonal gates anytime soon?
    Unfortunately, octagonal gates won't be available in the near future.
    Bumping an awesome thread.

Got my Paewang in today, about 5 business days. Came in a lot faster then I thought it would. Great condition, and the slim controller is a nice little gift too. :)

Thanks Laugh.
    Thanks! It seems like post offices around the globe has picked up the speed again after the snow storm delay about a month back.

I hope you enjoy your controllers. :-)
    Ryan, are you going to get Taeyoung Fantas anytime soon?
    I'm always working on it, but it won't be as soon as I'd like.
    Been dying to trying a Myoungshin and crowns, couldn't believe how reasonable the price was plus shipping to the uk!
    Thanks for the kind words. My team at etokki hopes to continue to offer nice products at reasonable prices.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • JabanizJabaniz Joined: Posts: 73
    just purchased an xbox360 PCB :) Excellent Store!
    Jabaniz.jpg
    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    ·
  • wazwuzwazwuz Joined: Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    hii laugh, my order that u have sent 28 january have arrived @ my door this morning (indonesia). very nice service, i get no costum problems thnx for ur help ;).

gooood jobb etokki.com
    ArcadeStick-Indonesia.com
    ·
  • wazwuzwazwuz Joined: Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    order to indonesia have arrived ;)

hii laugh, my order that u have sent 28 january have arrived @ my door this morning (indonesia). very nice service, i get no costum problems thnx for ur help ;).

gooood jobb etokki.com
    ArcadeStick-Indonesia.com
    ·
  • FreezerBFreezerB Joined: Posts: 1,342
    Shit, I don't necessarily even need anything at this time but I'm tempted to just grab something to see this shipping in action. International shipping in 5 days at a reasonable price? That's just unheard of.
    <Toodles> Seven boards assembled. All popped in and tested. All seven with the IC soldered on backwards.
    ·
    just purchased an xbox360 PCB :) Excellent Store!
    Thanks for the order. Your order has been shipped earlier today, and you should've received an email notification about it as well. You can check your order status anytime by logging in to the store and checking your order history.

gooood jobb etokki.com
    Thank you for the pleasant news! I'm glad there weren't any issues with customs, and I hope you enjoy the parts. :-)
    Shit, I don't necessarily even need anything at this time but I'm tempted to just grab something to see this shipping in action. International shipping in 5 days at a reasonable price? That's just unheard of.
    As long as there aren't any major issues such as big holidays and snow storms, shipping should continue to be relatively fast.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • RaishinXRaishinX I fell off Joined: Posts: 1,998
    What's going on with TaeYung production?

Recession?
    i just stared at beast for 5 minutes.... hes looking right at me
    like im poongko and i got his money -Jaja Novistro
    ·
  • TYRANT DEMONTYRANT DEMON Sim Business... Joined: Posts: 138
    does anyone else had problems when checking out?

it tells me Shipping method required but i can't find where to choose that :(
    ·
  • Don illMatiXDon illMatiX Joined: Posts: 539
    Any chances you can get some Twisted OSBF-30s? Mainly Black and White ones =D
    ·
    What's going on with TaeYung production?

Recession?
    They're a little busy with other ventures besides sticks at the moment AFAIK.
    does anyone else had problems when checking out?

it tells me Shipping method required but i can't find where to choose that :(
    There have been a few people experiencing the same issue, but it seems like the issue is coming from the browser. What version of which browser are you using when you had that problem? BTW, Firefox and IE8 both work fine. I'm sure Chrome and other browsers also work well.
    Any chances you can get some Twisted OSBF-30s? Mainly Black and White ones =D
    There's no plans to get Twisted OBSF-30s in the near future.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    Got my order today. Cant wait to put it all together. Thanks for everything.
    ·
    There have been a few people experiencing the same issue, but it seems like the issue is coming from the browser. What version of which browser are you using when you had that problem? BTW, Firefox and IE8 both work fine. I'm sure Chrome and other browsers also work well.

firefox 3.6 and IE8 ima try another browser to see if i can get it
    ·
    Got my order today. Cant wait to put it all together. Thanks for everything.
    Cool, that's great to hear! Thank you for shopping at the store, and good luck with the project.
    firefox 3.5 and IE8 ima try another browser to see if i can get it
    Hmm, that's odd. I use those exact browsers and I can checkout fine on both when I just gave it a try.
    Red OBSF-30 buttons are in stock as of now! They might go out of stock rather soon, so grab them if you are still looking for them.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
    is there another way i can get it to work :(

edit: i just put my moms address from the US and it lets me, doesnt let me ship to puerto rico it seems, that might be the problem
    ·
    is there another way i can get it to work :(

edit: i just put my moms address from the US and it lets me, doesnt let me ship to puerto rico it seems, that might be the problem
    I was looking into it deeper as promised, and the issue has little to do with the browser now that I've looked into it.

It seems like if you use an address that's not in the supported countries for shipping, it would give you that error message. If you could let me know the country you originally selected for shipping, I can add it to the system immediately and everything should work fine.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
    check your pm
    ·
  • WarpticonWarpticon Main otaku of SRK #2 Joined: Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laugh, are the crown buttons you have in stock the only available colors? I've only seen those 5 colors, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
    If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the compound.
    ·
    check your pm
    Thanks, you were a tremendous help in figuring out the 'Shipping method required' issue. Now I know exactly how to prevent it. :-)
    laugh, are the crown buttons you have in stock the only available colors? I've only seen those 5 colors, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.
    Yes, those colors are all the available ones.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
    These Japanese joystick shaft extenders have been added to the store today!

- normal JLF shaft extender
    - shaft covered JLF shaft extender
    - LS-32 and LS-32-01 shaft extender

These extenders will screw onto the existing shaft and add 13mm of height to the stick. These are perfect for adjusting joysticks that are mounted too short and also for those that just prefer higher stick.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • SEPU7V3DA-jInSEPU7V3DA-jIn SRK Reject Joined: Posts: 787
    hey laugh my order number is 248, i purchased EMS shipping how long will it take for me to recieve my order?
    Marvel
    TAG2
    SFxT
    Not enough time to practice
    ·
    hey laugh my order number is 248, i purchased EMS shipping how long will it take for me to recieve my order?
    Hey Sepu7v3da-jin,

Your order will be shipped in a couple of hours, and it'll take 3-4 days since it's shipped via EMS. I would think that AZ is unaffected by any kind of weather issues, so expect it later this week or early next week as long as there are no customs issues.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • BushBush Joined: Posts: 305
    Have you any plans to sell seimitsu buttons?
    ·
    Have you any plans to sell seimitsu buttons?
    I'm considering it. If conditions are right, they will be added for sure.
    Rolento in SSF4!

·
  • Da UnknownDa Unknown Lvl. Zero Joined: Posts: 198
    Just put in an order for a few things.

Hope it gets here quickly. From what I'm seeing, that shouldn't be a problem.

Marcus
    Laugh At The Violence....

A one sided beating in video games is not considered rape. It's a consensual ass whoopin'
    ·
  • JabanizJabaniz Joined: Posts: 73
    just received my PCB and shipping was way faster than I expected, thankyou
    Jabaniz.jpg
    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    ·
  • xqoolexqoole Joined: Posts: 243
    quick question, your sanwa dark blue buttons are "purpley" in real life right?

btw, awesome price on sanwa buttons.
    ·