TVC Wii Online [GOOD] Games Thread

AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.netJoined: Posts: 2,028
Give props and feedback!

Let's get this cracking!
GIS-Avatar.gif

Comments

• gigabytegigabyte Joined: Posts: 618
    American Version FTW!
  • nightkid09nightkid09 Music Producer, Videographer, & Graphic Artist Joined: Posts: 159
    love this american version an how we gonna have a good games thread with out a TvC Wii Code thread ???
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    love this american version an how we gonna have a good games thread with out a TvC Wii Code thread ???

Post your wii code in here--> http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=223539
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • r0kzztarr0kzztar AV by Lolerskates Joined: Posts: 822
    i was going to start this thread! lol
    Hear these words awake:
    "Make the most out of your day
    for brief is the time, so brief is the time
    that we are allowed to stay "
    - SENTENCED, Lopakka.
  • mr.hadokenmr.hadoken Old School Style For You Joined: Posts: 621
    ggs to all i played
    Good hit...but not enough power.
  • b1gaznb1gazn SWAG Joined: Posts: 7,463
    record matches please
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I'd rather buy 6 copies of MvC2 than buy 1 copy of TvC3!

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    ^ And post them asap =]
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    gg's to the few i played today and last night. had a good ryu player the other night that was pretty good. not too bad for the first run through of the game.
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK

I'll post more up. I lost in some also using classic controller
  • AvidAvid Joined: Posts: 29
    GG's to Rave>Dan.
    A little laddy. I wish I could fix it.
  • Pancake_BlasterPancake_Blaster Joined: Posts: 12
    Good games to Reigun. Taken my team out simultaneously with Roll's mop super was freaking awesome. I believe that was the first time I ever lost and almost fell out of my chair laughing at the same time.
  • AvidAvid Joined: Posts: 29
    Good games to Rabbit. :D Sparring all night was pretty fun. His mix-ups are outstanding, and Tekkaman hurts like a motherbitch.
  • FighterXFighterX Joined: Posts: 1,645
    There was a guy named something like DJScratch or something like that...AJScratch? Anyhow, I went some rounds with him. His Polymar handed me my ASS. Good games.
    GGs to EMW...His damn Saki spam came. He came back and got two or three great victories with it.
    Baest...Actually they where not good games. He totally destroyed me. Made me want to curl up in a corner and cry.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Demon JP (i think thats the name)

good Ryu/TekBlade player
    TOFU, if you're out there, you are a great player. Whooped my ass and he started with 0 BPs. Good play!
  • Hideki-MotosuwaHideki-Motosuwa A-T Inc. Founder Joined: Posts: 102
    Demon JP (i think thats the name)

good Ryu/TekBlade player

Yeah, I played him just recently. Damn guy was good using those two. To be honest, I barely got a chance to pull anything out. Oh well, good games with him though.
    Stupidfying the competition...one moron at a time!
    ::Current games of interest::
    Melty Blood: Actress Again, Street Fighter 4, F/UC, Vanguard Princess, Touhou 12.3
  • cablescables Joined: Posts: 56
    Telru, you crushed me pretty good. It wasn't the smoothest connection, but after I get some more practice in, I'd like to play again anyway.
  • psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    GG's to REDEYES. Awesome Jun/Megaman!
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity
  • purifyweirdsoulpurifyweirdsoul Brent Taylor Joined: Posts: 1,655
    GGs to Substant, I was "purify". I'm new to this game so I had no idea what some of that stuff you were hitting me with was...I'm guessing that shiny punch thing you were setting up with Cashern is unblockable.
    My name is Brent and I play everything
  • BeaMBeaM 「Elec!」 Joined: Posts: 332
    GGs to YATTER, whoever you were. Awesome Yatter2 pressure.
    「PSN: HK_Karakusa | XBL: PK Elec | :U | Max Anarchy Demo Champ? o ok 」
    All the People that gived me headches on playing and Dont rage Quit when I beat... I love you (sounds gay but, nah), ggs...
  • arcadegamerarcadegamer Joined: Posts: 18
    good connection with play anyone and have 5 great matches with me winning 3-2
    I'm gonna be good person, and salute Saikyo!!! (4550BP) for 3 awesome gg's... First One he won with a Barroque Soki combo of 25k bill. Then the second I won with a good strategy, and the third was a butcher shop, I perfect'd him...

I salute you for not Rage Quit SaiKyo!!! I salute you, But I wanted to add you to rivals...
  • ShakuganShakugan Joined: Posts: 693
    If anyone wants to play Hit me up on SRK or aim: Shakugan Chaos. I also record matches
    I represent South Jersey
  • MGFMGF TVC Team Joined: Posts: 494
    Definite Good Games to IPOP, Good Connection, Around equal skill levels, many matches.

I had fun, but I was hoping to have registered as Rivals.
    My song of the whenever
    Marvel vs Capcom - Captain Commando
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SOvJiKdP4g
    my TvC name = Bad Guy

gg's DGLOWER, one of the few ppl i dont lag much against. and gg's to SAIKYO!! although its been some time since we last played
  • RoyalFlushTZRoyalFlushTZ *Not a Ryu cosplayer! Joined: Posts: 1,446
    Shoutout to DYNE!!

I got myself a Mayflash Wii LAN Adapter last week in the mail and it's been working quite well. Our connection was the best I've had to date, so I look forward to playing you next time! Come to my tournament this weekend at FFA!
    Thor/M.O.D.O.K/Viewtiful Joe
    Long live the Mighty THODOK! I do stick mods, too!
    youtube.com/RoyalFlush for TvC:UAS and T5DR vids
  • K4everK4ever KOF XIII online = Dissapointment :( Joined: Posts: 509
    Shoutout to DYNE!!

I got myself a Mayflash Wii LAN Adapter last week in the mail and it's been working quite well. Our connection was the best I've had to date, so I look forward to playing you next time! Come to my tournament this weekend at FFA!

Hey man, how exactly that lan adapter works? I get connected through a router so my wii is setup with that wireless connection, but what if sometimes I want to connect directly through the lan adapter? Do I have to delete my wireless connectivity, so in that way the wired one will work? Or can I have 2 types of connection, both data saved in the wii? I just want to plug the lan adapter, play tvc, then unplug it, and get my router working again. Something easy and simple.
  • RoyalFlushTZRoyalFlushTZ *Not a Ryu cosplayer! Joined: Posts: 1,446
    Hey man, how exactly that lan adapter works? I get connected through a router so my wii is setup with that wireless connection, but what if sometimes I want to connect directly through the lan adapter? Do I have to delete my wireless connectivity, so in that way the wired one will work? Or can I have 2 types of connection, both data saved in the wii? I just want to plug the lan adapter, play tvc, then unplug it, and get my router working again. Something easy and simple.
    If the LAN adapter is plugged into the Wii's USB port and the Ethernet to the LAN adapter and router directly, go into the Wii system menu and change the internet connection settings to a wired connection. The Wii's internet connections allows for 3 profile slots, so you can still have wireless settings as well as wired settings for when you're using the LAN adapter.
    Thor/M.O.D.O.K/Viewtiful Joe
    Long live the Mighty THODOK! I do stick mods, too!
    youtube.com/RoyalFlush for TvC:UAS and T5DR vids
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    ggs to "AL" One of the best players I've ever lost againist, and he's at 0BP.

skilled player w/ no BP >>>>>>>> Wiimote scrubs w/ over 1K BP

Also, ggs to "ARBY". Great matches with great connection.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
    Good games to a RAOHI, Excellent Connection, Good Zero and mind tactics.

It was definitely fun, no matter how many times I lost and it very good practice for my Ryu/Roll.
    My song of the whenever
  • KnyghtFallKnyghtFall Kenji for MvCi Joined: Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow, this thread is dead as hell.

Anyway, good games to Kuzco, a Frank player I played yesterday. Best online Frank I've ever played.

~LUMINOUS
    VS game player for life. Copier of DNA. Fond of using anchors to smash stupid robots with Xs in their names.
  • Ketchy KechKetchy Kech RAZALASH Joined: Posts: 862
    GG to R. D ..ripped me a new one....great stuff...
    || MvC3: Ironman, Tron, Super Skrull || SSF4 v.2012: Guy || || BB CSII: Tsubaki Yayoi ||
    || UMvC3: R. Raccoon, Dr. Strange, Ryu || 3SOE: Elena || SkullGirls: Painwheel / Double (?) || *

• xWeegxxWeegx Joined: Posts: 32
    Any1 wanna play hit me up in aim or skype :)
    Good games to a Nexislee. I accidentally pressed no to a rematch, but thanks for the rival registration.

I really wanted to practice against Gold Lightan.
    My song of the whenever
    ggs to dboy30
    Good Games to Porky? (with question mark)

That's a very good Mega Man in which I've never really fought before.

Good games to a I->Lagged. That Saki was very annoying, which means you a great with her. That was a extensive play session, but it's 4 AM and I'm getting tired.
    My song of the whenever
  • 0ldskool0ldskool is oldsk00l. 0_o? Joined: Posts: 97
    i thoroughly enjoyed fighting je5u5&me (i think i spelled that right) he's a hoot and our fights are always 50/50, and i dont recall him ever raging on me
    wii TvC -> 5071-0618-7691 PS3 -> O-l-dSk00l - anytime >) http://www.team-decerto.net/
  • 0ldskool0ldskool is oldsk00l. 0_o? Joined: Posts: 97
    couple to add: LIAN~Z - good fight, very close round after round back and fourth wins. rivaled.
    GAYSO - good fights, i won every round but i had to work for it, did not rival me :(. monster doronjo :)
    wii TvC -> 5071-0618-7691 PS3 -> O-l-dSk00l - anytime >) http://www.team-decerto.net/