TVC Wii Online [BAD] Games Thread

AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.netJoined: Posts: 2,028
Air them out and give feedback!

Let's get this cracking!
GIS-Avatar.gif

Comments

• ST RyuST Ryu Online is lag free Joined: Posts: 95
    Just had a game against a guy called AC 1 or something...i played him first game and raped him then 2nd game got half way through destroying him and he quit lol sad guy...cant even send messages on wii :(
    3S: Hugo / Urien
    AE: Seth / Guile
    BBCS: Hakumen
    Marvel 3: Magneto / She-Hulk / Tron
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    Just had a game against a guy called AC 1 or something...i played him first game and raped him then 2nd game got half way through destroying him and he quit lol sad guy...cant even send messages on wii :(

Lucky you. Your the 1st bad game post. Congrads and lol to sending messages on the wii. Be lucky u cant, will save you alot of stress...
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • AuhsojSivartAuhsojSivart mmmmm bison Joined: Posts: 989
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=224344

Ragequitters thread in the main TvC section.
    Blah Blah Blah I am an insightful person. Here is my post.
    http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=224344

Ragequitters thread in the main TvC section.

:rofl:
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • bushido blackoutbushido blackout Till all is one. Joined: Posts: 437
    i played this one dude who had alex, and he just sat there and took the ass whooping. very disappointing.
    The scent of abhorrence still lingers
    i played this one dude who had alex, and he just sat there and took the ass whooping. very disappointing.

Post pics and video of the rq's so i can laugh...
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • TofaTofa are you OKAY? Joined: Posts: 75
    bad games? mm id say the most irritating player iv ever played was today and he picked tekkaman and ryu, me playing as polimar and joe the condor, the most annoying thing about this guy was that he just ran away and threw out projectiles and turtled for the whole match. I'm not calling him cheap or whatever but random supers every 3 seconds and running back to the corner to get more meter is just so damn irritating i beat him but it wasnt fun -__-.
    and im a tekkaman player and i still got annoyed
  • TofaTofa are you OKAY? Joined: Posts: 75
    some rage quitters :) im proud ha.

IRONLQRD (2000+) didnt like that i had beaten him twice before and this third time..i guess he didnt wanna lose anymore BP x)
    DSC00192.jpg

DSC00196.jpg
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    My apologies to anyone I may have disconnected on while playing for a brief period of time. My connection tends to mess up off phone calls...........no, I am not on dial-up............
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
  • djjizzdrinkydjjizzdrinky Joined: Posts: 307
    im all for calling people out but i dont think this will do anything. first off, who's going to remember these names? secondly, who is going to quit when they see that they're connected with any of these ragequitters?
    tats friend code: 4641-0397-2443 (let me know if you add me so i can add you too!)
  • PatakaReadaPatakaReada Over Flowers Joined: Posts: 1,458
    bad games? mm id say the most irritating player iv ever played was today and he picked tekkaman and ryu, me playing as polimar and joe the condor, the most annoying thing about this guy was that he just ran away and threw out projectiles and turtled for the whole match. I'm not calling him cheap or whatever but random supers every 3 seconds and running back to the corner to get more meter is just so damn irritating i beat him but it wasnt fun -__-.
    and im a tekkaman player and i still got annoyed

Sorry, that might have been me. But then again, I never use Tekkaman. I use Tekkaman Blade.
    "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But not Hip-Hop yo"
  • VG EmblemVG Emblem Fuck user titles Joined: Posts: 294
    Bad games to "Kamano." Bad games to ANYONE who picks a goddamn giant. So fucking boring to fight. I can beat them but it's just so stupid. It's either they put you in the corner and fatass you to death or you run away and throw projectiles. I'm going to just pick Ryu and Tekkaman by default instead of my usual Ryu/Polymar because at least I can easily kill a giant with Tekka.
    That shit is sickening and pisses me off, I have to look at giant abortions every day until I graduate. Aint that some bullshit.
    -Black Chanler
  • CPS IVCPS IV Capsule Entertainment ( Owner / Founder ) Joined: Posts: 1,155 mod
    Bad games to "Kamano." Bad games to ANYONE who picks a goddamn giant. So fucking boring to fight. I can beat them but it's just so stupid. It's either they put you in the corner and fatass you to death or you run away and throw projectiles. I'm going to just pick Ryu and Tekkaman by default instead of my usual Ryu/Polymar because at least I can easily kill a giant with Tekka.

Giants should be banned imo. I think I'll be banning them in my tournaments.

I seen justin w last weekend kill the giant fast with tekka. I seen the cheap stuff that character does and yea, might need to be banned. I dont want to see in the finals somebody getting fatassed to death. lol
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • MagikMagik Criminey Joined: Posts: 118
    I played some guy, forgot the name, but he rage quited on me, it was just rape, i took <1% damage (all chip) and ko'd both his teammates, he then disconnected and ruined my 28-0 100% win ratio

also today i played 3 rage quiters in a row

um..
    Danger
    and two other names
    'Ol Betsy and the Five Avengers
  • afraidafraid BItch Bitch Bitch Joined: Posts: 143
    I rage quit once. Some dude had zero and the game would pause, then combo my ass to death. Never even got a block or punch out. Lag switcher i think.
    "i've never looked directly into the eyes of a tiger"
  • Blue LightningBlue Lightning Portuguese Fighter Joined: Posts: 860
    I just got a ragequitter named "Zero". There was some lag, but it was still playable. In the first fight, he used zero and just did C -> 6C -> throw. I couldn't do much about it, he won that match. We had a rematch, he picked, if my memory doesn't fail me, Soki and Alex. I picked T. Blade and Saki. I'd say it was an okay fight, I still had my 2 characters alive with very little health left, he had only alex with next to nothing left. He used Alex's Boomerang Raid and whiffed. I punished it with T. Blade's Crash Intrude. He was going to die. He ragequit during it.

We should have some kind of list for these guys.
    SF5: Raaashiiiidoooooooo; Tier-whore: Chun-li
    UMvC3: Main: Nova/Doctor Doom/Amaterasu; Former Team: Nova/Frank West/Amaterasu; Casual/Dream Team: Magneto/Dante/Frank and Doctor Doom/Dante/Frank
    PSN ID: BLightning91
  • KeineKeine Joined: Posts: 97
    I just got a ragequitter named "Zero". There was some lag, but it was still playable. In the first fight, he used zero and just did C -> 6C -> throw. I couldn't do much about it, he won that match. We had a rematch, he picked, if my memory doesn't fail me, Soki and Alex. I picked T. Blade and Saki. I'd say it was an okay fight, I still had my 2 characters alive with very little health left, he had only alex with next to nothing left. He used Alex's Boomerang Raid and whiffed. I punished it with T. Blade's Crash Intrude. He was going to die. He ragequit during it.

We should have some kind of list for these guys.

You mean this guy? http://www.youtube.com/user/zeroXshinobi

To be fair, he gets disconnected on in one of his videos and he seems to honestly hate DCers, so it might have been an accident.
    Awfully suspicious, if you want me to be honest.
    UMvC3: Main: Nova/Doctor Doom/Amaterasu; Former Team: Nova/Frank West/Amaterasu; Casual/Dream Team: Magneto/Dante/Frank and Doctor Doom/Dante/Frank
  • KeineKeine Joined: Posts: 97
    It is. He's not the playing to win type either, feels you should give people time to 'switch' if their characters are low on health etc. For some reason he also seems really proud of making G2 in SFIV...
    I see you live in Portugal, are you able to find games easily? I really want to play this game but there isn't anyone to play against offline. I'm scared this game doesn't sell enough in Europe to make people want to play online...
    Unless there happen to be two "zero"s on tvc, which I doubt, it was him who I fought against.

Of all moments to get a disconnect, it's a hell of a coincidence for it to be just as I landed the Hyper that would end the match.

Either way, yeah, I find people relatively easily. Usually doesn't take longer than 30 seconds to find me an opponent, and never ever more than a minute. You shouldn't have trouble either.

EDIT: I make a comment on his youtube account

He's all like "no u"

I make a second comment further explaining what happened, he deletes it.

Guilty, much?
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    I rage quit once. Some dude had zero and the game would pause, then combo my ass to death. Never even got a block or punch out. Lag switcher i think.

This. Ran into a guy named "KIRA" who used Ryu/Zero. He had a serious lag spike. I could barely get a hit in while his moves were coming out just fine because he was using simple command (wiimote/nunchuck). I stopped moving after he hit me with lvl.3 single button super. dude taunted and did his dial-a-combos via wiimote. Shit was retarded. Avoid this player if you can.

BGs to BUNNY X. Why does everyone ragequit with Megaman characters?

Another guy I fought before him RQed but I don't remember the name. Think it was CHANGSTA or something.

Also BGs to all the players playing with Simple Commands in Ranked Battles. It's a VS game; the moves are already easy to do.Some characters are freakin stupid with single button specials/supers. As if Tekkaman Blade wasn't easy enough to use.....They should be an indicator as to what the player uses in most online matches. That and an option to drop the battle before the match starts so you don't have to fight againist laggers, ragequitters, and easy mode players.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • MagikMagik Criminey Joined: Posts: 118
    had the same problems against kira as well
    'Ol Betsy and the Five Avengers
  • rinoHrinoH Spin them wheels Joined: Posts: 299
    My apologies to anyone I may have disconnected on while playing for a brief period of time. My connection tends to mess up off phone calls...........no, I am not on dial-up............

hey that happens to me for some reason too it sucks
  • rinoHrinoH Spin them wheels Joined: Posts: 299

• soulbankaisoulbankai I can't combo Joined: Posts: 227
    im all for calling people out but i dont think this will do anything. first off, who's going to remember these names? secondly, who is going to quit when they see that they're connected with any of these ragequitters?

It has helped before in a way for SF4. There was a site or something made with MANY pics showing the names and screenshots of people ragequitting. It was quite funny to see those people come up and apologize and promising not to do it again.
    If only I knew how to combo, I would probably actually be a decent fighter.
  • xpnetxpnet Joined: Posts: 4
    Can't you just make up any name on the Wii, does it check for duplicates?

Also, not that good maybe played 4 or 5 games online not with friends and had 1 mega rage quiter.

Lolz, Maybe they expect me to jump in a predefined pattern while doing my main attack.
  • WaInutWaInut Loli dunkin ftw Joined: Posts: 1,293
    Can't you just make up any name on the Wii, does it check for duplicates?

Also, not that good maybe played 4 or 5 games online not with friends and had 1 mega rage quiter.

Lolz, Maybe they expect me to jump in a predefined pattern while doing my main attack.
    I believe it will tell you if it is in use already for TvC online.
    He's like this American Hero type character, then he's the fuckin main character in the movie. I always related Ryu and Ken as kinda those "secondary twin characters" similar to Phil and Lil.
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,168
    I don't think it checks for Duplicates. I deleted my SavedGame by accident a couple of days ago, Right away, I created another with the same name, I think I got a different friend code, and it didn't give me any errors.
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.
  • ZapfZapf Joined: Posts: 545
    bunny x is really good at quitting at the precise moment he or she has lost. youd think after 202 games people would figure out how to break out of a giant grab
  • Exia 00Exia 00 #deathtoanime Joined: Posts: 904

What you wanna do is change the channel on your router. Chances are your phone is cordless and both your phone and router use the same channel causing a disruption in the air waves(?) It will work, trust me.
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    Avoid playing againist RAZ0R. He lags the match on purpose so his Wiimote Zero can dominate. if you're going to fight him, I recommend using a giant.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
    I think I fought a guy with that name before.
  • CPS IVCPS IV Capsule Entertainment ( Owner / Founder ) Joined: Posts: 1,155 mod
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    What you wanna do is change the channel on your router. Chances are your phone is cordless and both your phone and router use the same channel causing a disruption in the air waves(?) It will work, trust me.

Oh shit, thank you for that. Going to look into how to do that! Finally, no more DC's :D
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    100_0714.jpg

JARJARED, some ragequitter. Comon, I'm just some scrubby player, just accept the lost.
    ALEX
    850+ BPs

Another ragequitter, in less than 30 mins of the last one no doubt. It wasn't even definite if I would win that one too. Comon guys, don't ragequit.

100_0715.jpg
  • Pancake_BlasterPancake_Blaster Joined: Posts: 12
    StrudelB is a rage quitter. I kind of do not blame him though. I am not the best player and I got a perfect on him. He quit right as he has in the middle of the super that would have ended the match.

Then there is Superfly...Or should we say SuperDC.
  • ZapfZapf Joined: Posts: 545
    VIRUS has one of the worst connections ive ever played against.
    Twin707, 400+ matches and can't handle a foward c apparently =/ RQer
    Kr33d, some Volnutt/Zero player who plays keep away with lag.

Inputs were off :(