TVC Wii Online [BAD] Games Thread

2»

Comments

• Hideki-MotosuwaHideki-Motosuwa A-T Inc. Founder Joined: Posts: 102
    Here's another for you all:

MAJYOKKO (2000+)
    PHOBOS (2000+ Ultra Super Master)

*against PHOBOS*
    I kinda saw he was using a G.Lightan icon so I assumed he was going to use a giant so I went with TekBlade/Saki just in case. First match he didn't but 2nd match he did but he used PTX instead....good thing I chose to go with TekBlade/Saki again. Anyway, I had no more life and caught him with TekBlade's super at the end.....long and behold.......*click*. Honestly, I'm sick and tired of this.
    Stupidfying the competition...one moron at a time!
    ::Current games of interest::
    Melty Blood: Actress Again, Street Fighter 4, F/UC, Vanguard Princess, Touhou 12.3
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    YOUR MOM

ragequitter with an awful name
    100_0752.jpg

GAYGUY

offensive name, a switch lagger, and a ragequitter

Enough said.

ME

ragequitter

100_0757.jpg
  • AvidAvid Joined: Posts: 29
    Player named Kenza~ , He lags like HELL. The match froze during one of ken the eagles supers for like 2 minutes.
  • Little_GotenLittle_Goten No seriously, what the heck's a Kakarot? Joined: Posts: 5,598
    Amazing. It appears that not even TvC is safe from rage-quitters.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    3DS: 3325-5076-0861
    NNID: Little_Goten
    Pokemon, Third Strike, Vsav, Skullgirls, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cardfight Vanguard

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With This video I say all, I hate all rage quitters...
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    BGs to BRS

A wiimote player with over 5000 BP. He has a pretty effective strategy with Zero: Super jump, dive move, low slash combo, repeat. That and mashing attack button with his Condor until he auto hit confirmed(Wiimote is so retarded). What made the match even more stupid was that he taunted.

Walk into any TVC tournament with a wiimote in your pocket, and you'll be laughed out the room before you even have the chance to get your ass beat. That wiimote shit don't work offline.

Here's a list of wiimote users I've played in one night. Some of these players are in the 3000-6000 BP range:

?CJ?
    AA
    RIKS23
    VIC
    EJ
    DEFCON5
    PIERRE
    ANUBIS
    AZIZ
    JOKER
    KENMAL24
    B

Apparently, none of these players are capable of performing circle motions

EDIT: Got some more wiimote users:

BRIUNJ04
    GREENSAP
    SKIKS
    ZERO
    TRAIN
    HARDACE
    NATE
    EGG
    FELI
    MASTER
    SBX 06
    ABEL
    MARTIN..

Very BGs to THE BEST. He had the perfect Wiimote Ken/Ryu lag strategy:

B Bird Run, B Bird Shoot, B Bird Run, Eagle Rush, Assist, repeat

As if Polimar/Alex doesn't have a hard enough time dealing with long range characters. Would have been able to punish properly offline.

Also avoid playing againist KID~X. I don't know what he did, but after I beat him, the game gave him the points at the results screen. Then it left me there on that screen waiting for a response from the other player. I sat there for a good minute before I reseted, the game counting the reset againist me.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with online mode. Let the wiimote scrubs have their false sense of skill.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
    BGs to BAM

Haha, Silly wiimote scrub. I had to win via timeout when I pwned his Ryu and his wiimote Zero auto hit confirmed into lvl.3 super on both my characters:

AT, AT, AT, forward+ AT+S

Then he spend the rest of the match doing super jump, dash, slash dive xx combo all day. I wasn't having that, so I kept super jumping, tagging him a couple of times to lower his damage and take the win. Stick to online Brawl chump.
    Yeah... Sad to say, but online play in this game sucks major bawls. Switch laggers and ragequitters, I can't deal with them anymore. I'm gonna hold out till SSFIV now. :(
  • otterotter CFN: otter- Joined: Posts: 4,650
    What other outcome could there be when introducing anime loving Wii owners to competetion?
  • lefty lizardlefty lizard Joined: Posts: 130
    Yeah... Sad to say, but online play in this game sucks major bawls. Switch laggers and ragequitters, I can't deal with them anymore. I'm gonna hold out till SSFIV now. :(

don't let a few fools get you upset.

this is why people need to only play people they know. DON'T play strangers! find some people you can trust not to drop.
    peace and tranquility is the path of the warrior
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,081 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    bad games to GEFTY SCRUB.

worst tvc player EVER!
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

BGs to GABE

What a laggy mess. It took him 5 minutes to beat me, and I wasn't even moving.
  • raymkraymk Joined: Posts: 350
    yeah wii-mote spam works great online its a shame though because we need people like that who buy the game and help make sell numbers meet
    JACUZZI! is an intentional wiimote lagger. if you see him, play a giant character.
  • drunkninja42drunkninja42 My Little CvS Joined: Posts: 1,697
    BGs to like, I dunno, about half the people I won a match against today. I swear, I've seen more ragequits in just a few days on TvC online than in ALL my time in HDR and SF4 online.
  • bushido blackoutbushido blackout Till all is one. Joined: Posts: 437
    Post pics and video of the rq's so i can laugh...

been trying but it's not worth it. dude finally put me on rival. he got alex and ryu again, and was raped by karas and batsu......again. bloody scrub. lol. alex needs health care fail.
    The scent of abhorrence still lingers

i had ragequitter problems with blazblue. dude was all like fuckinshit! and left the fight. scrubs like me laugh. bang shishigami fail, ragna da bloodedge ftw..

i had ragequitter problems with blazblue. dude was all like fuckinshit! and left the fight. scrubs like me laugh. bang shishigami fail, ragna da bloodedge ftw..:tdown:
    BGs to 123>KID (I think that's how you spell it)

Just because you know a lot of combos with the wiimote it doesn't mean you're a valid player.
  • RoyalFlushTZRoyalFlushTZ *Not a Ryu cosplayer! Joined: Posts: 1,446
    We should put a blacklist in the first post...

Still, I get a kick out whenever I end my opponent with a super -> they RQ.
    Thor/M.O.D.O.K/Viewtiful Joe
    Long live the Mighty THODOK! I do stick mods, too!
    youtube.com/RoyalFlush for TvC:UAS and T5DR vids
  • AirbrushKingAirbrushKing AirbrushKing.net Joined: Posts: 2,028
    We should put a blacklist in the first post...

Still, I get a kick out whenever I end my opponent with a super -> they RQ.

Good idea. Create the list and Ill post it up asap...
    GIS-Avatar.gif
  • 0ldskool0ldskool is oldsk00l. 0_o? Joined: Posts: 97
    i get alot of rage quiters, but my favorite bad fight is against deadpool (almost always uses giant robot) i got to fight em once with normal characters and he was actually a hoot to fight. dont get me wrong, his robo skills are epic, but i just hate round one robot :P
    wii TvC -> 5071-0618-7691 PS3 -> O-l-dSk00l - anytime >) http://www.team-decerto.net/
  • 0ldskool0ldskool is oldsk00l. 0_o? Joined: Posts: 97
    MILO - round one, he murdered me, but round 2 i put up a WAY better fight and came close, then he bolts. c'mon! afraid of round 3? lol maybe one day i'll get another crack at em.
    wii TvC -> 5071-0618-7691 PS3 -> O-l-dSk00l - anytime >) http://www.team-decerto.net/
2»