is Tatsunoko vs Capcom Worth it?

2»

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Let me know how it goes :P
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    I tried the classic controller and was immediately thrown out by the way it feels. Diagonals don't always register and the buttons are too small. I recommend using a GC controller.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • wwstar30wwstar30 RDcheez gremlin - wwrd.weebly.com Joined: Posts: 606
    game is tons of fun. i dont take it seriously like i do with SSF4 but its lots of fun and the combos are awesome to pull off.
    wwrd.weebly.com
  • Bad FishBad Fish The AscendingMonster Joined: Posts: 130
    def worth it.

fight teh pros on the west and the only two pros on the east me and skisonic lol, ull have a great time.!!!
    do play:SSF4/TVCUAS/BBCS/SHAQFU/Project Justice
    still do play:HDR/3S/Tekken 6/MBAA/Naruto Rev 3/GundamBattleAssault 2/KOF 11
    will play:MVC3/AH3/Phantom Breaker/Chaos Code/uminekogame/KOF02UM
  • 0ldskool0ldskool is oldsk00l. 0_o? Joined: Posts: 97
    i own a wii solely for THIS game (and now netflix, lol). if you are a hardcore sf fan, get it.
    wii TvC -> 5071-0618-7691 PS3 -> O-l-dSk00l - anytime >) http://www.team-decerto.net/
  • GojiguyGojiguy Joined: Posts: 14
    not to mention the entire SamSho series, KoF 94-98, FF series, etc...

And of course TvC is worth it. It's the most balanced Vs. game ever made (and is looking to keep that title for a long time) and is one of the most ridiculous and liberal fighters out there. I've been playing MvC and MvC2 for years and I can honestly say TvC blows them both out of the water.

And makes SFIV look... dated.
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188
    I disagree. SFIV may have some pretty bad character models, but the game as a whole looks better than TVC. Of course, that's not saying that TVC looks bad, cause it doesn't.

I also don't think it blows MVC1 out the water; that's a pretty good game. I will say it's more balanced than MVC2 though, and that's why I opted to pick it up. I wanted to get better but when you get up there at high-level, it's becomes a extensive meter game. You could say the same for MVC2, but that game doesn't have megacrash.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • ZeldaMainerZeldaMainer Zelda mad good. Joined: Posts: 47
    Eh, I'd say it's worth it. It's overall a pretty ok game, but the wifi made me rage.
    "I'm going to release my full power magic into you, at point blank, so don't move, bitch."
  • RoyalFlushTZRoyalFlushTZ *Not a Ryu cosplayer! Joined: Posts: 1,456
    I wanted to get better but when you get up there at high-level, it's becomes a extensive meter game. You could say the same for MVC2, but that game doesn't have megacrash.
    It might be a good idea to get used to meter management now in TvC, since building meter is mostly based on delivering/taking damage and blocking in MvC3. Whiffed attacks in MvC2 made building meter a breeze, but TvC meters can go away pretty fast, especially when baiting meter usage with baited-and-blocked mega crash with proper punish is put into play.
    Thor/M.O.D.O.K/Viewtiful Joe
    Long live the Mighty THODOK! I do stick mods, too!
    youtube.com/RoyalFlush for TvC:UAS and T5DR vids
2»