Buffalo, NY- We drink tears as liquid refreshment

Comments

• XDaiKonXXDaiKonX Joined: Posts: 461
    I just downloaded marvel from XBLA. No idea what im doing, my room mate kicks my ass all day. He hasn't played it either. Must be because he's black.
    Anyone that has it want to show me a little bit?
    Buffalo Casuals and Weekly Ranbats. HQ 60fps 1500kbs stream. Saturdays 5pm-Whenever.
    http://www.justin.tv/celestein
  • BlackandRedBlackandRed Buffalo's Yokozuna Joined: Posts: 517
    where the hell has jeff3 been?

He works Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. I have barely seen him in the past few months. I hope his skills haven't rusted, we'll see how things turn out.
    On E. Honda - "You can hit the wall, but the wall doesn't give a shit."
  • KowtowRobinsonKowtowRobinson TEBOW! TEBOW! TEBOW! Joined: Posts: 6,453
    He hasn't played it either. Must be because he's black.

I'd argue against that but.......... yeah. I just would have avoided mahvel altogether haha.

And dude where did you get that av? I've been looking for that, saw it a while back and lost it.
    On another forum i post on.
    I thought it was priceless haha.

Also, just curious. Does anyone have a Heroes of Newerth beta key?
    My school firewall blocks League of Legends, and im dying to play a game similar to it.
    Buffalo Casuals and Weekly Ranbats. HQ 60fps 1500kbs stream. Saturdays 5pm-Whenever.
  • OFdp?OFdp? Joined: Posts: 24
    I have one, I offered it to you back on 8WR, but even if you did PM me for it, there's a very good chance I simply never looked at my messages there. Whoops! Anyway, just need your email address and I can send it to you ASAP.
    You are the man Zach.
    it's, anthony.guzzo@snhu.edu

I'll buy you some mighty when i get home.
  • berserkotaku45berserkotaku45 winter is coming Joined: Posts: 1,333
    ^man i miss our mighty nights. when are you coming home
    If what the school calendar says stands, i'll be home from the 19th to the 28th
  • Akazukin ChaChaAkazukin ChaCha Rumble in the Tundra Joined: Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Utada's concert kicked ass, long ass trip- but well worth it, picked up some more Kurosawa flicks on blu ray and criterion dvd if anyone is interested in watching. I now have Seven Samurai, Yojimbo, Sanjuro, Kagemusha and Rashomon on high quality and all are baller as hell in terms of classic awesomeness.

see yall tomorrow. Let's send JS back to TO with his ass all flarin' up from all the raping it got.

-B
    buffalofgc.com - weekly ranking battles
    Buffalo FGC- meeting every Weds 7pm-12am and Saturday 12pm-whenever @ http://gameonwny.com/
  • TheliTheli Joined: Posts: 1,586
    Kurosawa is always good.

So when is this thing happening? 9 as usual?

“That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”

i believe so
    I haven't seen Kagemusha or Rashomon, I'd be down sometime. A good idea might be to bring movies to the barcade, since we always have loads of time there. Kyle brought the microwave, I'll bring the popcorn?
    awesome. so joe i need to know if you're still down for that muse show on march 8th. i need to get a enchanced lic before then
    On another forum i post on.
    I thought it was priceless haha.

Yeah send me that shit sometime, I'm sure I'll find a use for it haha. Haters gonna hate.
  • nunie7nunie7 Best In Albany Joined: Posts: 669
    Random nunie post lol, whats up mang?

Guys, where's the singles party at this Sunday? I've been askin around and nobody knows dick, they just know they got their date already and don't care about anything else. Jon and I both got off Sunday I'm not tryin to sit around my shit playin Xbox all night, where's the party at?
    and what the fuck why does SRK try to double post everytime I post something? What a strange website.
    yeah i noticed that, not sure
  • JonThe DonJonThe Don Joined: Posts: 298

I love that Kyle is standing behind Jug like a trainer.
    *browsing other pictures in the album*

Damn I'm ugly!

• LexaenLexaen Joined: Posts: 337
    I may be late to games tonight...if I am i'll be there around 10-11, not sure when exactly. Also, the little guy doesn't know if he is going to come...he's got sectionals for bowling tomorrow and wants to rest up.
  • Rsnake91Rsnake91 Joined: Posts: 817
    and what the fuck why does SRK try to double post everytime I post something? What a strange website.

because right now its bug, and it will sometimes do that. they are still knocking out the kinks for this. HENCE BETA!
    SSFIV:AE2012 - Cammy, Ryu
    SF3s - Ryu
    HDR - Ryu
  • zerofxizerofxi thug probe! Joined: Posts: 540
    awesome. so joe i need to know if you're still down for that muse show on march 8th. i need to get a enchanced lic before then

sorry to say since i still don't have a job i don't think it's gonna happen for me. sorry about that, i forgot about that muse show tbh lol. if you go hope you have an awesome time dude.
    I love that Kyle is standing behind Jug like a trainer.

lol, naw, im his #2 hype man tho. bringing that buffalo noise
  • GuyofkailleraGuyofkaillera A.K.A. Jug/Gou 37 Joined: Posts: 770
    I looked so focus in that pic.. yay for me! *clap
    AIM / XBL: Guyofkaillera / MSN: Guyofkaillera@hotmail.com
    SF4: Guy, E.Ryu, Gouken, Oni / SFXT: LarsxGuy, RavenxJin / TTT2: Jinpachi X Jun
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GouzInstrumentals?feature=mhee
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000777552583
  • Akazukin ChaChaAkazukin ChaCha Rumble in the Tundra Joined: Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I asked JS master if he was allerigic to cats before he came. He replies with "No I am only allergic to scrubs, hopefully there aren't too many in Buffalo." To that I say "Bitch, if you are allergic to scrubs your ass woulda been dead long ago in Toronto."

Will follow up with rebuttles tonight. Let's stomp this kid out.

edit: also, where the fuck is the ignore user function? I cannot find that bitch anywhere.

-B
    Buffalo FGC- meeting every Weds 7pm-12am and Saturday 12pm-whenever @ http://gameonwny.com/
    tired so not coming tonight long day at work
  • Rsnake91Rsnake91 Joined: Posts: 817
    I asked JS master if he was allerigic to cats before he came. He replies with "No I am only allergic to scrubs, hopefully there aren't too many in Buffalo." To that I say "Bitch, if you are allergic to scrubs your ass woulda been dead long ago in Toronto."

Will follow up with rebuttles tonight. Let's stomp this kid out.

edit: also, where the fuck is the ignore user function? I cannot find that bitch anywhere.

-B

its in your settings left side down all the way down.
    SSFIV:AE2012 - Cammy, Ryu
    SF3s - Ryu
    HDR - Ryu
  • LexaenLexaen Joined: Posts: 337
    Good games tonight everyone, I had a lot of fun watching everyone play and have mad respect for the Toronto players. JS played an insane Blanka and opened my eyes to a few new tricks that every character can use. I showed Dice I didn't suck as bad as Toronto might have thought at their last tournament as well :p

Assuming I have some time, I am putting together a new character for games on Saturday (if there are any) so prepare yourselves.

Jeff3, find a new job and come around more IMO.
    sucks that i missed it but i was uber tired last night, game nights during the week suck for me cuz i have to wake up so early. saturday is at cha's right?
    Hmm, again, I was hoping saturdays were gonna permanently gonna move to barcade. Is Brian not gonna be around?

Anyways, great times last night. JS cames in hungry and showed us some hot Blanka shit, impressive stuff. His ass still needs to be Jug in a tourney to prove anything though.

Just a reminder no games tonight.
    If only we could all be Jug in a tourney. Maybe some day...

I missed the blanka stuff. Hope somebody can fill me in on what they saw that was so spectacular.

Something inspiring right here:
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=81727

World Warrior and Quarterhouse Kings. Check it out.

Hmm, again, I was hoping saturdays were gonna permanently gonna move to barcade. Is Brian not gonna be around?

Anyways, great times last night. JS cames in hungry and showed us some hot Blanka shit, impressive stuff. His ass still needs to be Jug in a tourney to prove anything though.

i guess thats a option, just sucks driving out there each and every saturday but if you dont wanna run it at your place on saturday anymore then thats kool
    Hey kyle, maybe we can work something out where you drive up to somewhere in between then one of us takes you the rest of the way?

To JS Masters and the rest of the Toronto guys, good shit. I had a real great time playing you guys. It was cool to know that Buffalo is certainly improving but that we also have a lot of room for growth. I hope you guys aren't strangers and we play again soon. Good games for sure, and we'll see you around.
  • GuyofkailleraGuyofkaillera A.K.A. Jug/Gou 37 Joined: Posts: 770
    to tell the truth, JS master wasn't the only one who had a vendetta to exercise against my Gouken lol. he got me this time around. no excuses ^_^. good shit my dude. your reaction time is remarkable! I couldn't get past that during the matches, I was more entertained by it then anything.
    AIM / XBL: Guyofkaillera / MSN: Guyofkaillera@hotmail.com
    SF4: Guy, E.Ryu, Gouken, Oni / SFXT: LarsxGuy, RavenxJin / TTT2: Jinpachi X Jun
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GouzInstrumentals?feature=mhee
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000777552583
    Cha - Figures I also left my cell at your house. If we don't have any games Sat maybe I can arrange a time to get it from you.

EDIT - It has been found! So don't tear up your place looking for it. See you guys Saturday.
  • CelesteinCelestein Joined: Posts: 421

Naw I didn't say anything, games at Barcade Saturday starting at 3.

Edit: Semi-good news, my contractor friend finally got around to giving me an estimate today and said he plans to start work in the next 2 weeks, so yay.
    Mark Twain: To commit suicide in Buffalo is redundant.
    ^ awesome, and phil thats a good idea text me your add
  • OFdp?OFdp? Joined: Posts: 24
    I sent out that HoN beta key, sorry for the delay. Between illness, studying, forgetting that I had to send it to you, and my lack of checking this forum... yeah, anyway, it's out there. Enjoy!