zachd.com/mvc2 video thread

Comments

• AnotakAnotak mad scientist Joined: Posts: 1,890

I'm still waiting for MvC2: Rainbow.
    i actually started working on that a while back but i didn't make much progress since i kind of got kicked out of my parents house and i had to get a job and shit
    (i do have the expertise though)
  • MixupMixup .. Joined: Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

i actually started working on that a while back but i didn't make much progress since i kind of got kicked out of my parents house and i had to get a job and shit

If you ever decide to pick up the project again, let me know, i'd love to contribute some ideas if possible.

Shoultz and myself have quite a few ideas about the concept.
    Rip-Craig-Brian-Ian-Mark-Debbie-Michael
    ~EMS~"I was right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things."
  • Nickville17Nickville17 Looks R Not 4 Achievments Joined: Posts: 227

Damn. If you need a mix on DC, I can help you out with that. Hey Mixup, I'd like to see those ideas you been talking about next week.
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
    (My Incorrect Username)
  • KeKzKeKz Joined: Posts: 273
    hey, just wanted to thank you, now that MvC3 is around the corner I was itching to see those matches again.
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,457 admin
    I dusted out my old Optura and found about an hour of random XBLA footage. Capturing that now...

Thanks for being here. Thanks for being part of this.

Support ForumTraffic: help keep SRK alive and make money at the same time!

• AugmintAugmint Joined: Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    SoCal M v C 2 matches
    YouTube - levelupseries's Channel
    Only 3 up

Holiday bonus from SRK for SRK Premium members:
    * Happy holidays!

The URL itself should tell you a lot about what that might be. :lol: Sign up for a year of Premium if you want access: it's a thank you from Wiz. :tup:

• eczangiefeczangief GOD OF 1-HANDED ROM Joined: Posts: 1,877

Oh no way! Love to hear more about what you kind of tinkering you were doing.
    I can't believe I'm Magnetro.
  • keninblackkeninblack Joined: Posts: 3,480
    Hey where do I find the full set of Justin Wong vs DP (Low Tier) money match?
  • AugmintAugmint Joined: Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hey where do I find the full set of Justin Wong vs DP (Low Tier) money match?

zachd.com: Evo
    scroll down
    Ruby full match.
  • smooth assassinsmooth assassin Exellence in a Jar! Joined: Posts: 2,008
    hey what the fuck is up with that team beast iron man video on prepys site? is that a joke or is that suppose a real combo vidoe?
    Hello my name is Edgar and im a marvelholic.
    Casual Cartel - "We aren't random, We Improvise!"
    Playing Mvc3 online is like trying to jack off with your left hand. In your head you know what you want to do but it never comes out like you want it to and you feel like you've just been molested.
    lol:

• VidnessVidness Spirules Joined: Posts: 1,119
    lol:
    Not available?
    "It was greed that killed him" - Vidness
  • Syke1Syke1 I leave you with photographs; pictures of trickery Joined: Posts: 12,669 mod
    رَبَّنََآ إنَّنَآ ءَاَمنَّا فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَ قِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

I Can Catch Wreck All Day Whenever
    Not available?
    Exactly. :lol:
    SOPA??
    :sad:
    Or something similar.

I told you guys years ago that YouTube was a horrible plan. "Don't be Evil" -- until we've killed off most of the rest of the community. :)

• Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,076 mod
    I miss you preppy, real talk lol
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
  • RoTeNdORoTeNdO The 'Hardcore Gamer' Joined: Posts: 4,518
    I still got the vid on my HDD, Zach :tup: but that had my ROFLMAO

- Rotendo
    ===The few, the proud, the Marines!===
    *EVO Judge 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
    Central Texas Brawl Tournament Director
    @Master Chibi: This is exactly why I go to Evo: so many people that I haven't seen in forever and a day. :(

@RoTeNdO: Oh yeah, I still have it and it's still on my site: I just thought it hilarious/interesting to call them out on the censorship here. It makes me want to look up my posts from eight years ago about YouTube being nasty and evil. :lol:

Hmm... I have to go through my videos and see if any of those have been canned.

- Rotendo
    You get a notice: it simply doesn't have any indication of why. You probably have seen that video: it's hilarious to think it violates anything at all. :)

• MagnetGenocideMagnetGenocide Deathcore is Sexy Joined: Posts: 1,190
    fuck this thread is depressing. I miss mvc2!!! No game will ever be as fun to play at high level.
    I randomly got ahold of the B4 tapes... will check to see what's on them vs the 32m of ST footage I have up from them...

Anybody know what this:
    * [url]http://zachd.com/mvc2/matches/NEC - North East Championships/NEC4/WF Justin (W MSC,SSCyke) vs Sanford (3W MSP).wmv[/url]
    is from? You can see the background at 8:21. It's filmed by Isaac Graham, was *encoded* (not filmed) Dec 9, 2003, it's winner's finals, and Sanford wins 3-1 with MSP over Justin's Team Row and Matrix with Justin's stick flaking out a couple times. :wtf:

edit: updated URL

• BernieBernie Dumb skeezers Joined: Posts: 1,799
    Anybody know what this:
    * http://zachd.com/mvc2/encode/JustinSanford.wmv
    is from? You can see the background at 8:21. It's filmed by Isaac Graham, was *encoded* (not filmed) Dec 9, 2003, it's winner's finals, and Sanford wins 3-1 with MSP over Justin's Team Row and Matrix with Justin's stick flaking out a couple times. :wtf:

90% sure it was at NEC, don't know which year tho. I don't remember when they switched to console version.
  • b1gaznb1gazn SWAG Joined: Posts: 7,463
    we love you Preppy!
    The last 10 years playing MvC2, I can honestly say I still see things playing marvel now that I've never seen before. crazy - clock

I'd rather buy 6 copies of MvC2 than buy 1 copy of TvC3!

I am now playing ____ when _____ comes out I will be leveling up in that game, even if it is crappy because I am a gaymer!

LOL Super MvC3? The game isn't even a year old and they are already scrapping this game.

I want Ariel in SMvC3!
    And likewise. :)

Ah-ha, very good eye: that's gotta be from NEC4 then - checking the other two NEC4 videos I have, they have almost identical creation timestamps. Well, I found that thanks to a friend. Nice memory. :)

* [url='http://zachd.com/mvc2/matches/NEC - North East Championships/NEC4/WF Justin (W MSC,SSCyke) vs Sanford (3W MSP).wmv']NEC4/WF Justin (W MSC,SSCyke) vs Sanford (3W MSP).wmv[/url]

Randomly found a bunch of old CvS2 videos:
    * http://zachd.com/mvc2/recent.html

My vids are still too large to upload to youtube, lol.

@Rotendo
  • GhaleonGhaleon Maximum Cammy Joined: Posts: 3,467
    I love this thread, it still feels like it's 2005 with all the names! Preppy, this weekend I was just wondering what you've been up to lol. Keep holding the glory days down, thanks for keeping up on vids.
    gdlkEnt - Season's Beatings Twitter:
    Season's Beatings Tournament Series - on Facebook
  • sixtymhzsixtymhz (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Joined: Posts: 744
    <3 preppy and rotendo
    :umad:
  • jd_11jd_11 カメ Joined: Posts: 63
    I randomly got ahold of the B4 tapes... will check to see what's on them vs the 32m of ST footage I have up from them...

Hi Preppy love the site. Any new footage on the B4 tapes you got a hold of? I've looked at the ST stuff you've had on there and was wondering if there was anything new. Thanks!
    They're in my car right now. Soon. :)

• GeronimoGeronimo OOOF...GOT'EM! Joined: Posts: 842
    Preppy: Going to EVO this year?
    www.youtube.com/Geronimo086
    www.twitter.com/Geronimo086
    Preppy: Going to EVO this year?
    Hell yeah. It's always good to see everybody. =]

• gutabogutabo Joined: Posts: 288
    Sup preppy, long time no see!(7, 8 years?)
    After an internet shortage I found LOTS of your stuff (2005, 2004 maybe? don't have the real dates) in old hard drives I had lying around and found and uploaded to youtube the Justin low tier money match(400MB file) giving you full credit for it, here it is:
    (lol)
    Just wanted to know if you had anything to do with it and if you did just wanted to tell you sorry, I didn't read your site beforehand, was just too excited about my findings and wanted to share them. Hell, I didn't know your site was still up, congrats! I had to shelve my site(the "servebeer", I don't know if you remember it) some years ago :(

Well man I hope life is treating you well, great to hear you're going to evo, have a blast! If there's a little miracle I might go too. Cya around and much <3!
    The URL doesn't work... ?

Thanks. Production tapered off when I ran my cameras into the ground. I've been slowly recording here and there, but -- there's already tons of other people doing an excellent job these days. :tup:

• gutabogutabo Joined: Posts: 288
    I got a copyright infringement notice from youtube and the video was taken down. They say I need your written permission to upload it, giving you full credit on the title/description is not enough. If you want I can try again tho, I have LOTS of your old stuff I wanted to share :(

Yeah, it's great to be a stream monster these days! Still, mad props to you man!
    That's weird. That wasn't me: maybe some autoscript on their side?

Yeah, I have my own YouTube channel and prefer to host my stuff there.

The Dark Prince match was there on my channel, but "somebody" filed a Privacy violation against it and so it was taken down ~3 months ago by our YouTube overlords. I haven't really cared enough to do anything about it. It was either DarkPrince being a coward or some random dude trolling: in either case I've got no reason to sweat it. I assume it wasn't Dark Prince because I think he has more balls than that, but - hey the cool thing about anonymousness is that you're anonymous. Mr. Anonymous can duly note that I have no ads on any of my content nor my site: I do this at my expense for the good of others. If you want to shit on the community, that (continues) to speak volume about your character, and I for one will happily continue to do other things without giving your childishness further thought.

I've got the Version with No Faces I can put up. I'll get around to that when I get a chance. I've just been busy. :tup:

As an FYI, Premium members who enjoy B4 Tape 1 (SFA3, ST) might want to check my thread in the Premium forum. I'll be done with tape 2 ... before Evo at least. :lol:

• GeronimoGeronimo OOOF...GOT'EM! Joined: Posts: 842
    Hell yeah. It's always good to see everybody. =]
    Sounds good. See you there, my good man. We gonna finally get some matches in [in *cough*real*cough* Marvel]?!
    www.youtube.com/Geronimo086
    www.twitter.com/Geronimo086
    OK, version without picture-in-picture can be found here now:

The version with PiP is on my site still.

As mentioned, apparently someone is ashamed of this and thus I avoided naming any names here.