TvC: UAS Video Thread -- TvC ain't dead yet!

Comments

• dori.dori. Viewtiful. Joined: Posts: 281
    cool Chun Li reset
    "New game, new Phoenix to snap in."
  • TuboWareTuboWare Mouth of the Midwest Joined: Posts: 2,100 mod
    A little Tekkaman Blade combo video I made. The player doing all combos is Flexo, I just did all the filming and video editing.

Owner of www.IFDWEAR.com
    Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/tuboware
    Follow IFDWear on twitter too!! www.twitter.com/IFDWear
  • fantasystarfantasystar .....! Joined: Posts: 205
    here is a quick vid I did. 2 zero combos. The tekkaman/zero combo can only be done when zero lands on the other side so tekkaman's lv3 hits completely.
    I hate words.
  • KBeastKBeast Furious Footsies! Joined: Posts: 521
    Put up a few casuals on my youtube DRaGoNStaR2487

Here's a few direct links...

Originally posted by yourmother:
    "KBeast is the lightning which strikes before it can be seen or heard. His fingers move like a blur as his yatterman flies through the sky. His lightning combos strike with the precision of a surgeon and the strength of a freight train."
    Here we are guys! The footage that I have from the epic team tourney! Royal Flush has alot more and in better quality so wait for him to post up the rest!

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0CA7145B06060031
    "KBeast is the lightning which strikes before it can be seen or heard. His fingers move like a blur as his yatterman flies through the sky. His lightning combos strike with the precision of a surgeon and the strength of a freight train."
  • Mango91Mango91 Quiet days . . . Joined: Posts: 244
    Some yatter-1 combos that I came up with after fucking around in training mode for the longest time. I have some more on the way.

Really sorry if they're scrubby. I just started playing this game, and I couldn't find any combo videos for yatter-1, so I don't have an idea of what's really "standard." I thought they were pretty good for the little resources used.
    Haters gonna hate.
  • .::OZ::..::OZ::. Joined: Posts: 83
    what's up, i been training since the game got realese, so i make a combo with zero, hope you enjoy it

odiame si quieres, igual no cambias nada

TvC uas: main team Zero and joe the condor
  • psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    Various pool footage from Evolution 2010:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    -??? (Joe/Ken) vs. Keits (T. Blade/Ryu)
    -Psychochronic (PTX-40A) vs. KrsJin (Casshan/Jun, Casshan/Soki)
    -P.R.O. (Zero/Morrigan) vs. RoyalFlush (Polimar/Ippatsuman)
    -Kurasa (Doronjo/Chun-Li) vs. Tronzilla666 (T. Blade/Morrigan)
    -Skisonic (Yatterman-1/Ken) vs. ??? (Batsu/Morrigan)
    -Frankie Gomez (Zero/Ryu, T. Blade/Ryu) vs. Skisonic (Yatterman-1/Ken, G. Lightan)
    -Psychochronic (PTX-40A) vs. Wes (Soki/Ryu, Soki/Tekkaman)
    -Psychochronic (PTX-40A, Doronjo/Soki) vs. BB Hood (Yatterman-2/Chun-Li)
    -Gustavo (G. Lightan) vs. Psychochronic (PTX-40A) [POOL 2 WINNERS FINALS!]
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity
  • PhampyPhampy Joined: Posts: 332
    Bad quality I know, but watch my sexy Alex combo.
    UMvC3: Zero/Ironman/Ammy, Zero/Strange/Ironman, Ammy/Phoenix Wright/Zero
  • RoyalFlushTZRoyalFlushTZ *Not a Ryu cosplayer! Joined: Posts: 1,458
    I have uploaded recorded matches from the FFA June 13 tournament that Keits attended while here in SoCal for E3, as well as all the matches I recorded from EVO 2010's TvC:UAS 2 vs. 2 side tournament. I need to label all of them, but in the meantime, check them out on http://www.youtube.com/RoyalFlush
    Thor/M.O.D.O.K/Viewtiful Joe
    Long live the Mighty THODOK! I do stick mods, too!
    youtube.com/RoyalFlush for TvC:UAS and T5DR vids
    since i got some free time yerterday i decide to make a little combo with my main team hope you enjoy it

• psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    Update the first post!

GRRRRRRRRRR.....:mad:
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity
    this time i made a combo exhibition with various characters, dont worry guys your not alone i like everycharacter in the game and i know a combo or two, i just didnt find enough energy to make a combo with everycharacter

Here's that V.Joe loop I've posted about a few months ago. Finally recorded, in super bad quality! I messed up the loop by the way but whatever!
  • NyoronoruNyoronoru Vocaloid DLC Joined: Posts: 1,647
    Here's that V.Joe loop I've posted about a few months ago. Finally recorded, in super bad quality! I messed up the loop by the way but whatever!

That existed in the original too, nice work proving that it still works.... remind me of the sequence on the small characters again?
    Life is too short to waste not trying your best!
    i delete the last post since it was and old one, so i repost what got deleted and ad new stuff:

ok ones again here with my new combo video, this is proyect zero a compilation of combos that goes for basic to expert level hope to see you guys enjoy this one

also since this is a combo purely about zero i will post this one on the character specific guide where it belown

guess what i upload a better quality video of my 240 hits combo with zero and ryu, now with 7 more hits XD, well at least it has better quality this time hope you enjoy it guys

by the way zero proyect part 2 is in the making i need to record a few more mixups reset option to finish it i know you guys will enjoy it went i finish it

EDIT:

zero proyect part 2 is finish

this contain reset and mixup option hope you enjoy

I didn't get many reps of the infinite but you get the idea. I originally thought it was character specific and can only be done to Tekkaman, but I was able to do it to Blade tonight so who knows?

Also, I found out her 5b has enough hitstun for you to be able to combo another 5a or 5b after it if you dashed in with Roll which would somewhat explain the infinite.

Edit:
    Wow, cool combo I found a few minutes after uploading while messing around with Roll. It's a midscreen relaunch that doesn't require her broom powerup.

I didn't get many reps of the infinite but you get the idea. I originally thought it was character specific and can only be done to Tekkaman, but I was able to do it to Blade tonight so who knows?

Also, I found out her 5b has enough hitstun for you to be able to combo another 5a or 5b after it if you dashed in with Roll which would somewhat explain the infinite.

Edit:
    Wow, cool combo I found a few minutes after uploading while messing around with Roll. It's a midscreen relaunch that doesn't require her broom powerup.

amazing discover man, really good, i test it already, it work reallys good, but you need very good timing, and only work on standing characters, doesnt work, on roll and viewtiful joe even if they standing, however im still testing all option, again amazing discover i may do a new combo giving the credit you deserve and some ways to set this up, this just got me ispired i need to do something new i may edit this message when i get things done

EDIT:

I wanted to do something else with the roll infinite but i end up doing some tekkaman blade combos i usually do on my casual matches enjoy

• GcYoshi13GcYoshi13 #1 PTX-40A Pilot Joined: Posts: 1,489

I made a ptx-40a combo video.
    I hide my fraudulence with cool characters that no one else seems to like

I am sponsored by Marvelous Customs. Their dual mod services are top notch, and they make customizable sticks/frames/plexiglass covers. They also sell parts and T-shirts. Check them out: http://marvelouscustoms.com/
  • DevilChristDevilChrist Joined: Posts: 526
    Ugh Giants, Free Yummies!
  • RotaniborRotanibor @ROTANIBOR Joined: Posts: 202
    amazing discover man, really good, i test it already, it work reallys good, but you need very good timing, and only work on standing characters, doesnt work, on roll and viewtiful joe even if they standing, however im still testing all option, again amazing discover i may do a new combo giving the credit you deserve and some ways to set this up, this just got me ispired i need to do something new i may edit this message when i get things done

EDIT:

I wanted to do something else with the roll infinite but i end up doing some tekkaman blade combos i usually do on my casual matches enjoy

Erm, I didn't realize what A or B Katzblager (not sure which) in the corner would give blade a re-launch. Potentially this gives him 5 or more re-launches then?
    Erm, I didn't realize what A or B Katzblager (not sure which) in the corner would give blade a re-launch. Potentially this gives him 5 or more re-launches then?

actually yes and no, is posible to try the 4 relaunch with the method i use, but the point is im forcing the stun gauge to the point that i can no longer try another move, for example if you see i use little to none weak attack due to its ability to fill the stun gauge, so if i were to extend the combo it will wiff half way in mind air, or in between the assist if i were to use it for a 4 relaunch, but that is with the method i use, there are other ways, to even try a 4 to 5 relaunch, less hits contribute to less stun gauge, so a extendtion on the relaunch is posible but difficult, the 3 relaunch i use is a combo i made to do maximun damage at the cost off the use of all posible option before the combo wiff, i have another method which is a juggle in the corner that can do almost the same to more damage is harder but paids off, i will put it later this week along with a new combo video when i get it done, a compilation of relaunches i been wanting to do for some time now, hope you enjoy when i get it done.

• yourmotheryourmother 大五 運命腹 Joined: Posts: 1,528

A bunch of frank west grab/super grab resets. Go forth and conquer.
    TvC Brah
  • HaikuWarHaikuWar The Best Looking Player EVER Joined: Posts: 2,094
  • Mr.Q!Mr.Q! a.k.a. Mr.Q®: The Godfather of OpenBOR Joined: Posts: 211
    Some videos, casual fights, pretty entertaining heh.

Youtube - TVC:UAS casuals from Iquique, Chile * Oct.2nd 2010

Mr.Q® (Ken/Jun) (Ryu/Blade) (Y-1/Ryu)
    Diveman (Chun/Zero)
    Galo (Doronjo/Morrigan)

There's a nice setup for Morrigan's missiles in video 9, meet the Galo Trap .

"yo dawg, I herd you like crossups, so we put a mixup in your mixup so that you can crossup while you crossup" XD

Hard to do something in that situation, the block animation for the rolling character looks reversed, so hard for reversals imputs as well. Morrigan can do a 623a and take any try for punishing her hyper move.
  • SæQuoSæQuo Joined: Posts: 267
    My C.O.B. will always ride B.O.E. Put that Pussy on a Pedestal!!!
    Skinny Jeans and Smeidum Tees, White Bitches wit DD's. Watching my kids grow like I am waterin' seeds.
  • DevilChristDevilChrist Joined: Posts: 526
    why did you post CGOH video?
  • SæQuoSæQuo Joined: Posts: 267
    My bro could not find it in the other thread and we were having a discusion about all the "changes" that really did not happen and I said I had a recent vid of CGoH he could look at to see that I was not lying.

Sorry, I just knew he would find it here. I will delete the post when he sends me the word and lets me know he has the vid archived or Faved......... My bad.
    My C.O.B. will always ride B.O.E. Put that Pussy on a Pedestal!!!
    Skinny Jeans and Smeidum Tees, White Bitches wit DD's. Watching my kids grow like I am waterin' seeds.
  • Brian KasuganoBrian Kasugano Joined: Posts: 422
    Hey guys
    Some combos I've done and I hope you appreciate them:

Roll:

Chun Li:

Jun The Swan:
    Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Chun-Li/ Jun The Swan, Roll/ Ryu, Yatterman-1/ Ryu
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Chun-Li/ Ryu/ Akuma | Viewtiful Joe/ Rocket Raccoon/ Arthur | Hawkeye/ Storm/ Akuma
    Street Fighter IV: Decapre
    Street Fighter V: Chun-Li/ Guile
    alright guys im back an ready to keep doing combo videos and some casual matches went i get my people reunited in one place but in the mean time i want to share a combo i wanted to do at evo11, but since im not sure TVC will make it to evo i will start posting about everything i know, so heres a little taste of what can be done if you force the stun scaling to the max hope you enjoy it:

• Buster CannonBuster Cannon Cool head, heated heart Joined: Posts: 3,446

Posted this in the Megaman section, but I figured it may as well go here, too.
    PSN: AquaTeamV3
    SFV Fighter ID: BusterCannon
    FightCade: AquaTeamV3
    My YouTube Channel
    The Digger's Database (My Megaman Legends site)
    More combos:

Jun The Swan:

Roll:

Morrigan:

Yatterman-1:
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Chun-Li/ Ryu/ Akuma | Viewtiful Joe/ Rocket Raccoon/ Arthur | Hawkeye/ Storm/ Akuma
    Double post -_-'
    im not death XD

so i finish my latest combo video a compilation of advanced combos, not the whole roster, but still fun to watch i guess, anyway hope you guys enjoy this one:

• AtmaIlluminaAtmaIllumina Joined: Posts: 3
    90% Crossover

Here's a video I made a couple of days ago with Ken/Casshan. I picked up TvC 3 days ago and it's been very fun so far. Anyway, the combo is a 90% crossover combo. Please enjoy.

Marn vs. KBeast from SCR