TvC: UAS Video Thread -- TvC ain't dead yet!

Comments

• DevilChristDevilChrist Joined: Posts: 526
    An update on the Tekkamen team I just figured out some really hard combos that are fancy. I will try to get them recorded because you will all like them.
  • Brian KasuganoBrian Kasugano Joined: Posts: 421
    I love me some fancy combos
    Tatsunoko vs Capcom: Chun-Li/ Jun The Swan, Roll/ Ryu, Yatterman-1/ Ryu
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Chun-Li/ Ryu/ Akuma | Viewtiful Joe/ Rocket Raccoon/ Arthur | Hawkeye/ Storm/ Akuma
    Street Fighter IV: Decapre
    Street Fighter V: Chun-Li/ Guile
  • AvariceXAvariceX Joined: Posts: 2,620
    I love me some fancy combos

Hopefully you enjoy this then:

UMvC3: Zero/Dante/Strider | MvC2: MSP
    SFIV: Juri | 3S: Yun | ST: O.Ryu
    BB: Rachel, Makoto, u-12 | GGXrd: I-No
  • KBeastKBeast Furious Footsies! Joined: Posts: 521
    Update: i've tried the best I could, but I just can't seem to get the better quality version of the SCR 5v5 up on my Megavideo account. The best I could upload with the edited names and titles is this

Norcal vs. Socal 5v5 part 2

Also, if anyone else hasn't checked out my megavideo, I also have a casual set against some guys from the Midwest when I flew out to Focus Fire. Chicago was mad fun.

Casual's @ Frankie G.'s house
    Originally posted by yourmother:
    "KBeast is the lightning which strikes before it can be seen or heard. His fingers move like a blur as his yatterman flies through the sky. His lightning combos strike with the precision of a surgeon and the strength of a freight train."
  • ActionhankActionhank ERRBODY GOT OBAMAPHONE Joined: Posts: 2,117
    The latest TVC fight night from Arcade Legacy was just uploaded, for all you non-subscribers :P :

YouTube - ArcadeLegacy's Channel
    Someone teach the Cali Zeros how to combo please XD.

...and how to play against giants :p.
  • PhampyPhampy Joined: Posts: 332
    My Zero combos are just like OmegaZero's one, it's just sometimes I have to tell myself to do them since it's not my first instinct to do the harder combos with Zero since he's in my 4th or 5th backup team.
    UMvC3: Zero/Ironman/Ammy, Zero/Strange/Ironman, Ammy/Phoenix Wright/Zero
  • LpbMLpbM Joined: Posts: 15
    this game blows
    Part 2 of my Zero & Casshern combo video:
  • TruthOrDareTruthOrDare Joined: Posts: 24
    A couple random combos

• .::OZ::..::OZ::. Joined: Posts: 83
    ok i got some casual matches here with my friend dimitrox hope you guys like it im player 1 while my friend is player 2

odiame si quieres, igual no cambias nada

TvC uas: main team Zero and joe the condor
    Sexy. Your friend should probably work on advancing guarding.. he almost made a crazy comeback in the first match of the first video. But then you made just as crazy of a comeback in the first match of the second video. Pretty entertaining matches :D

Also I'm not sure if he just panicked or what, but your friend mega crashed when there were like 2-4 hits left in your combo in the second video twice; maybe he should work on that XD.

Would love to see more of your Joe the Condor. Footage of him is so rare.
    Sexy. Your friend should probably work on advancing guarding.. he almost made a crazy comeback in the first match of the first video. But then you made just as crazy of a comeback in the first match of the second video. Pretty entertaining matches :D

Also I'm not sure if he just panicked or what, but your friend mega crashed when there were like 2-4 hits left in your combo in the second video twice; maybe he should work on that XD.

Would love to see more of your Joe the Condor. Footage of him is so rare.

actually at that point in the air where he megacrash he did it to avoid my ground mixup normally went we fight i end the combo there but just as he land i start the ground pressure also if he try to jump dash an run away i normally catch him before we lands then i use crossup overhead so i usually had the upper hand due to the same mixups he just wanted to avoid that whole situation by just megacrashing an getting me out of his face at the very least i will be the one at the disadvantage since he can simple put himself in a position where i need to guard, also your right about the advanced guard but sometimes he tend to back dash an since i wanst using a team that have a cross up mixup he doesnt use it that much especially when im using joe and zero, i use joe mostly for air assist an to apply some combos an cause joe by itself is pretty cool i just like that badass look xD, anyway glad you like it, maybe next time i try to record a bit more of my joe the condor, since i always use zero to start the match is not common for people to see my joe the condor until they get rid of my zero first, but next time i will try to show a bit more of my condor still the next video i will be uploading will be the joe the condor guide so stay tuned for that one

Bah, I need this stick fixed. I'm pretty sure I could get in more hits for both combos but I didn't want to stress myself out with dropped inputs from the stick.
    As if Lightan needed any more problems lol. However if you could find something like that on PTX that would be huge.

Also for what it's worth I'm working on my third (and hopefully final) Zero & Casshern combo video. I want to be done with this project, but I keep thinking of new things to try.... I can only imagine Marvel 3 is going to devour my life.

On another note, I was looking through some old posts on the Zero boards (looking for an old combo I wanted to experiment on with some new techniques) and I forgot just how active this game used to be. So sad that it seems to have dwindled down to California, 2 people in Mexico, and 1 person in Canada (maybe 2, I dunno if Psychochronic still plays). :(
    Doesn't Psychochronic's youtube get updated a lot still with wifi videos? Anyways, I actually do have something like this on PTX except it has less loops and it's a bit different. Same concept though, launch over and over. I have to use 5a5c on Lightan and I use 5b5c on PTX. Maybe when my stick is fixed, I'll see if I can extend the combo further.
    The third and final entry in my Zero & Casshern combo video series:

Hope you all enjoy, and I'll see you in MAHVEL!
    alright i just finish my guide for joe the condor hope you guys enjoy it

Awesome, looking forward to watching it OZ (busy at the moment). I just stopped by to mention that a few combos in my last video are actually impossible. Since tagging in gets rid of red life the combos from Casshern's dog to tag-in to baroque aren't possible. Someone pointed it out on Youtube to me (thanks to them). I only ever get to play this game in training mode because I live in the middle of nowhere and my internet connection is terrible so that slipped my mind.
    Frank West combo:

Update:
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Chun-Li/ Ryu/ Akuma | Viewtiful Joe/ Rocket Raccoon/ Arthur | Hawkeye/ Storm/ Akuma
  • MetalDeggialMetalDeggial I love Marvel Super Heroes! Joined: Posts: 32
    New around these parts. I made a couple of combo videos with multiple characters getting the spotlight:

I hope you guys enjoy it and thanks for watching.
    Xbox GT: MetalDeggial
    Always up for some 3S OE, Darkstalkers Resurrection and MvC: Origins.
    Frank West Combo 2:
    New combo video:

Updated combo video with one new combo and an improved one:

yay more corner combos, i just finish uploading this bad boy, anyway i wanted to do more corner combos, so i been working on what can i put in the meantime this will be the teaser for a longer corner combo video im still working on hope you guys enjoy it

A discovery I made: the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku loop:

• infam0u5lyinfam0u5ly Joined: Posts: 29
    wait im not understanding the "discovery"...
    You can loop aerial Tatsumaki Senpukyakus. You try to do it. It's difficult as heck.
    but you cant loop them because you need a baroque...
  • Cce2955Cce2955 Joined: Posts: 69
    Do an air tatsumaki to a grounded opponent, then when Ryu lands, TK into a light air tatsumaki. It won't knock the opponent down and Ryu can continue the combo normally, I'm personally looking to see if he can continually air light tatsumaki off an SJC.

no baroque required
    What Pops said. You don't need Baroque at all. You can clearly see it on 1:43. I do an air C Tatsu, land, and tiger knee an A Tatsu. If someone can do more than two consistently, then he/she is a god.
    yeah but you cant superjump cancel in this game....so if you could, you would be a god.
    Short version of the loop video:

I think you can keep doing A Tatsus as long as both hit-stun and human execution permit it.
  • SæQuoSæQuo Joined: Posts: 267
    I am almost sure you can TK an A Tatsu off of standing heavy.. I am not sure as I do not play ryu... But my boy said that is how he does this kind of loop.

5A, 5B, 5C, TK Tatsu (A or B he says??) he says you can only get like four out before hit stun kicks in. But if you took out the 5A's it might be more,or if you only used A Tatsu..

Good find either way.

Edit to make clear: I only posted this to say that I do believe that you can SJC a standing Heavy from Ryu, check it out, as I do not use ryu at all.
    My C.O.B. will always ride B.O.E. Put that Pussy on a Pedestal!!!
    Skinny Jeans and Smeidum Tees, White Bitches wit DD's. Watching my kids grow like I am waterin' seeds.
    Hmm... I'll try that next time I jump into Training. Thanks for the tip.
    Hey guys here is my latest combo video:

• ThinobunsThinobuns I am young nation and young nation is me Joined: Posts: 457
    that vid is awesome ! whats with Chun-Li at the end though?
    PSN: Teenohs
    Steam:
    that vid is awesome ! whats with Chun-Li at the end though?

Thats a known glitch; it happens when you adv guard a hit right before an airborne HC.
    "KBeast is the lightning which strikes before it can be seen or heard. His fingers move like a blur as his yatterman flies through the sky. His lightning combos strike with the precision of a surgeon and the strength of a freight train."
    back again with another video, yes yes i now, you guys dont play tvc as much as you used to but i do, so i wanted to post this since i finally got some free time, hope you guys enjoy it

Skinny Jeans and Smeidum Tees, White Bitches wit DD's. Watching my kids grow like I am waterin' seeds.
  • cableclawscableclaws TatsuGDL member Joined: Posts: 4
    i am going to post some casual videos later. most of them with tekk/ryu/dornojo/polimar every sunday i record some matches.
    TVC: Tekkaman, ryu, batsu, ippatsuman, doronjo, jun the swan, condor joe, polimar, ken.
    MVC2: Cable, doom, cyclops, guile, ironman.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/askanitvc
    fc:4599-0013-9809

ok this is not a joe the condor glitch but another thing so watch the full thing you wont regret it

Just a little tease before I finish uploading the Evo tourney vids...

Hotel Casuals from Evo2011

These matches feature yourmother, Kaizoku, Truegamer, and myself.
  • ThinobunsThinobuns I am young nation and young nation is me Joined: Posts: 457
    good shit guys ! nice to see you're keeping this game alive !
    PSN: Teenohs
    Steam:
    Evolution 2011 Tournament

Finals
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,870 mod
    Man am I disappointed that I couldn't make it to EVO for that. Am I like the only guy left who puts Roll on point? o_o
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

• Monkey D. MalcolmMonkey D. Malcolm MvC2 FTW isnt it obv Joined: Posts: 993
    Good shit with the evo vids man I didn't even realize that was going on. I had to freaking make due with MvC3 when there wasn't a super stream going. Good shit to all involved too. Maybe I'll get around to watching the whole session one I get some more free time but off the vids I saw was looking good. Im also happy to see that some of the characters I we're playing actually proved to be solid choices.
    MvC2: Spiral Cable Doom
    Brawl: Wario/Zelda
    SSFIV AE 2012: Juri
    TvC UAS: MegaMan/Yatterman#2