South Bend, IN/ Michiana - We finally have a scene!!

123457»

Comments

• Philosophy123Philosophy123 Joined: Posts: 55
    Adam_Pants wrote: »
    Tried hitting up the freeforums, but it appears to have closed. Hit me up on XBL if you want, but I don't have any games asides Skullgirls.
    Also, are there anymore training sessions going on? I wouldn't mind learning how to play SFIV or MVC3. I can pick up easily.

GT:MysteriousPants

Where do you live? South Bend? Mishawaka? I'm in Berrien Springs (its close to Niles), if we live close enough we could meet up. I play SFIV and UMVC3 and I have both games on demand
  • INFINITE LIGHTINFINITE LIGHT MASTER OF NO THING Joined: Posts: 240
    JESUS IS GOD! JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Hello everyone I am seriously looking for a ride to TFC. My phone number is
    (773)221-6133
    e-mail xinfinitelightx@gmail.com
    and I live on 95th and Jeffrey on the south side of chicago.
    My name is JImmy Ellis

I can pay anybody please give me a ride.

JESUS IS GOD! JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!
    JESUS IS LORD!
  • KOF_is_here_againKOF_is_here_again Joined: Posts: 2
    Mishawaka here. I play on pc, have sf sticks for 360, and neo geo stick for ps3. mainly focused on kof right now, but will play sf4. also into classic 90s fg.
  • Adam_PantsAdam_Pants Joined: Posts: 7

Where do you live? South Bend? Mishawaka? I'm in Berrien Springs (its close to Niles), if we live close enough we could meet up. I play SFIV and UMVC3 and I have both games on demand
    [/quote]
    Mishawaka here. I play on pc, have sf sticks for 360, and neo geo stick for ps3. mainly focused on kof right now, but will play sf4. also into classic 90s fg.

Yooo e-mail me at adamm.freitag@hotmail.com
    I really wanna get back into it considering I have friends going to EVO so I am too, I might as well compete. Absolutely ass over here though. SFIV and melee
  • BubbledotjpgBubbledotjpg Joined: Posts: 260
    Mishawaka here can't believe I found this page! Mostly play on PC but I have Umvc3 for Ps3 which I blow at. Would love to get better with some people around here though!
  • vgundam25vgundam25 Joined: Posts: 33
    Hi I live in south bend. I just started playing fighting games again after 5 years. Currently I play blazblue cp, umvc3. I am getting ultra ssf4. Currently I only have arcade addition
  • redhairedkingredhairedking Joined: Posts: 4
    Is the scene in South Bend still active at all? Looking for P4A or BB players.
  • D_WravenD_Wraven Joined: Posts: 1
    Are there any more local events happening? I'm primarily a BB player, but I used to play a fair amount P4A and SFxT. I am also currently learning GGXrd. I'd love to get in some offline practice.
    BlazBlue CP: Amane
    Guilty Gear Xrd: Slayer
  • Twilight_NovaTwilight_Nova Joined: Posts: 103
    Mishawaka here can't believe I found this page! Mostly play on PC but I have Umvc3 for Ps3 which I blow at. Would love to get better with some people around here though!
    vgundam25 wrote: »
    Hi I live in south bend. I just started playing fighting games again after 5 years. Currently I play blazblue cp, umvc3. I am getting ultra ssf4. Currently I only have arcade addition
    Is the scene in South Bend still active at all? Looking for P4A or BB players.
    D_Wraven wrote: »
    Are there any more local events happening? I'm primarily a BB player, but I used to play a fair amount P4A and SFxT. I am also currently learning GGXrd. I'd love to get in some offline practice.

Hey guys. This thread has been inactive for a while. As far as players in northern Indiana south bend area we meet up at Realms Games in Elkhart, although there's not many of us left. There's really no certain dates we do anything particular but if you head to Facebook and search for the Midwest fighting game discussion group that's a good place to start. Also there's two other groups that might help you. Net battles FGC of the Midwest and realms fighting games. You can also email me at jwhunley15@hotmail.com and I'll get in contact with you about any meet ups we have.
  • Newtype AndyNewtype Andy CHECK MATE Joined: Posts: 775
    Bumping this thread because the Realms Games (Elkhart, IN) fgc scene is starting to really grow well. We're doing ranbats and have pretty good turnouts so far. We have about 15 players or so now. We'd like to continue to grow!
    GBA2: RX-78
    SFxT: Juri & Law
    USF4: Juri, Gen, Honda
    edited October 2015
    18 people this week! Growing slowly but surely boys.
    We are still active if anyone is looking! :D
  • Newtype AndyNewtype Andy CHECK MATE Joined: Posts: 775
    Our next ranbat is Nov. 14th!
    GBA2: RX-78
    SFxT: Juri & Law
    USF4: Juri, Gen, Honda
    Next ranbat is the 21st!
    Next ranbat this Saturday the 5th!
    We are still alive!
    Still alive! Looking forward to SF5
    edited January 2016
    Only a few weeks away! Realms Games will be hosting a Street Fighter 5 tournament shortly after the release partnered with Gamestop so if you would like more info feel free to give me a message.
    Post edited by Bubbledotjpg on
    Here is the event for our SF5 tournament! https://www.facebook.com/events/854123228049757/ Would love to see some new faces if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me.
    Had a surprisingly good turnout for our first SF5 tournament! Our SF5 league will be starting in the coming weeks!
    Start of our SF5 ranbat is today!
  • neemo6neemo6 huh what Joined: Posts: 563
    Ive been meaning to head out there.
    SSFIV: Sagat/Rufus
    MvC3: Zero/Skrull/Doom
    A few of us will be there this Saturday night if you decide to stop by.
    Next ranbat is this Saturday(3/12) at 6:00pm!
    https://www.facebook.com/events/979317738790549/ our friends from Reaction games are hosting a tournament! I'll post more info when I find it out.
    Ranbat this weekend! We will be having quite a few new players. https://www.facebook.com/events/204642529911094/
    Another ranbat! https://www.facebook.com/events/1530989470540164/ Also we will be having a meetup every Wednesdays starting the 13th in Granger! We will be partnering with Reaction Games to bring a venue for Smash games and Street Fighter. Will update this post when the event is created.
    More events! The golf club of Granger is hosting a game night on wednesday April 20th in cooperation with Realms and Reaction games with tournaments for Street Fighter 5 and Smash 4! The venue fee is 5 dollars with 2 dollar entries for tournaments. There will be setups for casual play for Smash 4, Melee, Street Fighter 5, and Killer Instinct. If you would like more information please get in contact with me here or us on https://www.facebook.com/groups/265928253455712/
    In addition to our night out on the town tomorrow we will also be having our ranbat this Saturday at 6pm! Here is the event https://www.facebook.com/events/1758807784356209/
    Still around! Looking for any new players!
    Ranbat since we had to postpone last weeks https://www.facebook.com/events/997476610321226/
    Just got back from combo breaker and forgot I haven't been keeping up on this! Anyways we are having a monthly hosted by reaction games and here is the link for that. https://www.facebook.com/events/861545147308269/ We are still active and usually meet once a week with ranbats every other week. Message me if you have any questions!
    Still here in the Mishawaka, Elkhart, and South Bend area. Got a bunch of us going to Godlike this weekend as well as going to the Red Bull event in Chicago later this month. Feel free to get in contact with me if you want to play some games!
    Forgot to mention our boy Batousai got 2nd at godlike! First time there too.
    Went to the Monthly Mixup #2 yesterday and had a great time. Even though we all drowned in pools Video was 1 game away from making it out!
    Godlike tomorrow once again!
  • ch3ikhch3ikh Joined: Posts: 7
    I've been looking for the FGC scene here because I live in Indiana, could i PM you?
    Yeah dude go for it.
    Monthly Mix-up in Chicago and Godlike next month on our list!
    Had 4 of us at Naptown we are still alive if you are around the area!
123457»