What are signs of an overly aggressive pit bull?

2»

Comments

• Radiantsilvergun3Radiantsilvergun3 Smooth Criminal Joined: Posts: 11,277
    Pit bulls are aggressive by nature along with Rottweilers.

Most states have a 1 free bite rule per dog, before they get discipline. However many states are taking away the 1 bite rule for Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and German Shepherd because the courts are deeming them "aggressive by nature."
    Pitts Rotties and Sheperds are not aggressive by nature. They are territorial. People don't understand or respect personal space so when a dog responds to a threat to their space they get bent out of shape.

Edit: Courts are the perfect example of people who don't know shit about dogs.
    RoninChaos: A snap back is when you pimp slap a bitch with your back hand, and snap back around to catch her with the front.

In this one and only life, I fear not death but monotony
  • spudlyff8fanspudlyff8fan is love. Joined: Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭
    Pitts Rotties and Sheperds are not aggressive by nature. They are territorial. People don't understand or respect personal space so when a dog responds to a threat to their space they get bent out of shape.

Edit: Courts are the perfect example of people who don't know shit about dogs.

And what do other dogs do when put into that situation? They'll bark.

Horse shit that "it's not because they're aggressive by nature" when you don't see beagles doing that shit.
    And what do other dogs do when put into that situation? They'll bark.

Horse shit that "it's not because they're aggressive by nature" when you don't see beagles doing that shit.
    Beagles do do that shit what are you talking about?
    RoninChaos: A snap back is when you pimp slap a bitch with your back hand, and snap back around to catch her with the front.

• Seijuro-HIkoSeijuro-HIko Joined: Posts: 211
    This thread comes up every year I swear. I've had a pit when she was a puppy. Put her around a lot of people and even other dogs when she was growing up. Never had any problems unless you were a threat to me or my fam. I know pits can be dangerous but they can be raised right.
    Feminists get on my fucking nerves. Them bitches use dildos like all other females.

My style is impetuous, My defense is impregnable
  • FiveTwelveFiveTwelve talk fast, pimp slow Joined: Posts: 1,152
    Pitts Rotties and Sheperds are not aggressive by nature. They are territorial. People don't understand or respect personal space so when a dog responds to a threat to their space they get bent out of shape

Many animals are territorial. Problem is, Pitts and Rotties are unpredictable in which areas they deem their own. This is why they randomly attack people far more than any breed of dog. And, yes, they are quite aggressive by nature. Regardless of how they were raised, there are always innate features to an animal that you will never overturn.
    did you know theres a level 4 to my game? i cant even describe it with a title because i never have gone there in reality but i know it exists...like a nightmare.
  • NematoadNematoad Top tier upskirt... Joined: Posts: 51
    Put her around a lot of people and even other dogs when she was growing up.

This.

If you socialize a dog early and often with other dogs and people, give them enough exercise everyday, and provide discipline and order most of the time it will turn out just fine.

I live in Atlanta and anyone who lives here will tell you that there are a lot of pit bulls around. I have nothing against the breed. Having a stronger breed like the pit bull requires more work from an owner than having a beagle. Unfortunately, about half of the pit bulls that I see are missing something from the owner. If they aren't socialized they will snap at other dogs. It could be out of aggression or most likely because they are nervous or scared. Even if you socialize a dog, if you don't give it some way to burn off all their energy, its going to become destructive. If a dog does act out, most owners that I've seen don't even correct it. If your dog was just in a fight you don't pull it away and start petting it. WTF. That's like saying "Hey it's cool you bit that dog. I'm going to praise you".

That being said, its not just pit bulls. Some of the nastiest dogs I've seen were not traditionally aggressive breeds. The worst one I've seen was a Boxer. Pit are just so strong that any slip up from them is going to be worse than other breeds.

I'm not saying I'm an expert on dogs. I have a lab/pitt mix. I also go to the city's largest park every day so I get to see a lot of other dogs and how they interact.
    Many animals are territorial. Problem is, Pitts and Rotties are unpredictable in which areas they deem their own. This is why they randomly attack people far more than any breed of dog. And, yes, they are quite aggressive by nature. Regardless of how they were raised, there are always innate features to an animal that you will never overturn.
    Any dog can do this. It's not natural aggression it's natural territorial behavior. It's amazing how many people just reach out and quickly to lay a hand on a dog and then are surprised when they snap. Dogs have a personal space limit to and most people don't respect it tand it;s what leads to a lot of these "random attacks". I'm not saying random flip outs don't happen but they don't happen nearly as often as the news would like you to think. good deal of these "Random attacks" come from people invading the space of a dog they don't know, a kid reaching where he he shouldn't be, or neglectful training and attention from the owner and it's an incident that's been waiting to happen for a really long time. These dogs are more protective and thus more likely to attack and demand a higher level of attention from their owners then something like a Lab but even labs are territorial when it comes to their space. I had my friends chocolate lab Boomer snap at me on Friday night when I reached into the back seat of his truck while his dog was there. I should have known better it's the dogs back seat, it was obviously his back seat and I fucked up.

Dogs value their space. Don't invade it.

• FiveTwelveFiveTwelve talk fast, pimp slow Joined: Posts: 1,152
    You may have quoted it, but you obviously didn't understand my last post.
    did you know theres a level 4 to my game? i cant even describe it with a title because i never have gone there in reality but i know it exists...like a nightmare.
  • Machineking1313Machineking1313 Infamous User Joined: Posts: 1,389
    I have owned a pit bull since 2000 and have never had him attack someone but I could command him to, just never will. Basically, he is pissed when he sees someone, until I tell them its all good, then he is a happy friendly dog.
    Everyone! Get your torches lit and your pitchforks ready! We are storming Capcom's headquarters while shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!"
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pitbulls are "aggressive in nature" when compared to a mouse maybe, but compared to other dogs, not that much. chihuahuas, shtizus (sp?) and most other small breeds are infinitely more skiddish and likely to bite you than pits or rotts, all other things being equal.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 13,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's just waiting for the right opportunity to RAPE you dude, which is probably what you want anyways you furball.

Pitbull: Tonight.....You!
  • RoninChaosRoninChaos Treading Paper Joined: Posts: 4,080 mod
    This.

If you socialize a dog early and often with other dogs and people, give them enough exercise everyday, and provide discipline and order most of the time it will turn out just fine.

I live in Atlanta and anyone who lives here will tell you that there are a lot of pit bulls around. I have nothing against the breed. Having a stronger breed like the pit bull requires more work from an owner than having a beagle. Unfortunately, about half of the pit bulls that I see are missing something from the owner. If they aren't socialized they will snap at other dogs. It could be out of aggression or most likely because they are nervous or scared. Even if you socialize a dog, if you don't give it some way to burn off all their energy, its going to become destructive. If a dog does act out, most owners that I've seen don't even correct it. If your dog was just in a fight you don't pull it away and start petting it. WTF. That's like saying "Hey it's cool you bit that dog. I'm going to praise you".

That being said, its not just pit bulls. Some of the nastiest dogs I've seen were not traditionally aggressive breeds. The worst one I've seen was a Boxer. Pit are just so strong that any slip up from them is going to be worse than other breeds.

I'm not saying I'm an expert on dogs. I have a lab/pitt mix. I also go to the city's largest park every day so I get to see a lot of other dogs and how they interact.

Oh god, that's one thing where I can say "Fuck Atlanta". Ever since DMX put some dogs up in his videos in the 90's, stupid ass mother fuckers here who can't even afford a dog end up getting a pit, ends up not taking care of it, and the dog fucking snaps and hurts somebody. I'm so sick of those stupid ass mother fuckers. I had a run in with one the other day. Two of his dogs were loose in the neighborhood for no reason. There's kids around, and it doesn't help that people already think pits are dangerous, so people freak out, animal control gets called and shit gets all fucked up. They shouldn't have been outside without somebody around in the first fucking place.
    -[E.M.S. for life]- -[Da Foot Clan]- -[Kobra Kai]-

Fuck Dan Marino

"Let's get shit straight: NOTHING can protect you from Ronin." -- Ducky

Making use of my "I am a bitch" card right now, please acknowledge it. -- OMFG

I don't mean to sound cold or cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out.
  • Seijuro-HIkoSeijuro-HIko Joined: Posts: 211
    It's like I said in my earlier post, you just have to raise it right. Dogs can be aggressive in nature and everyone knows that. But If you *take the time to raise it right* then you won't have many problems with your dog. Actually I've been attacked more by smaller dogs than bigger ones. In reality, some people just shouldn't own dogs in general. I've seen a good amount of people neglect their dogs and they've turned out bad. Hell, I had an old friend who had a husky/wolf mix and that dog was tame as fuck because he *took the time* to raise it properly. Yea it could of attacked at any moment, but every time I came over that dog never barked at me or tried to attack me. It even let me pet it without his owners permission.

The media has just mind fucked yall so much that you believe anything that you hear. A pit has attacked so and so. Another pit has attacked yo momma. Stop believing everything the tv tells you and educate yourselves. I'm actually going to get another pit real soon because it's one of my favorite dogs. But I'll only get one when I have the time to properly raise and spend time with it like it needs.
    Feminists get on my fucking nerves. Them bitches use dildos like all other females.

My style is impetuous, My defense is impregnable
  • CiscoCisco better than you Joined: Posts: 3,351
    pitbulls are "aggressive in nature" when compared to a mouse maybe, but compared to other dogs, not that much. chihuahuas, shtizus (sp?) and most other small breeds are infinitely more skiddish and likely to bite you than pits or rotts, all other things being equal.

I got a shihtzu, he can't bark though.. but he is a bit of a bully to my other dogs, including to my doberman. http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5509/25858785860004071953504.jpg
    The Greatest Poster of Shoryuken - Undefeated in Religion threads
  • ckrazyckrazy Self Banned Joined: Posts: 10,604 ✭✭✭
    It's like I said in my earlier post, you just have to raise it right. Dogs can be aggressive in nature and everyone knows that. But If you *take the time to raise it right* then you won't have many problems with your dog. Actually I've been attacked more by smaller dogs than bigger ones. In reality, some people just shouldn't own dogs in general. I've seen a good amount of people neglect their dogs and they've turned out bad. Hell, I had an old friend who had a husky/wolf mix and that dog was tame as fuck because he *took the time* to raise it properly. Yea it could of attacked at any moment, but every time I came over that dog never barked at me or tried to attack me. It even let me pet it without his owners permission.

The media has just mind fucked yall so much that you believe anything that you hear. A pit has attacked so and so. Another pit has attacked yo momma. Stop believing everything the tv tells you and educate yourselves. I'm actually going to get another pit real soon because it's one of my favorite dogs. But I'll only get one when I have the time to properly raise and spend time with it like it needs.

The problem is that it would be impossible for everyone to raise their dogs "right." What if someone were to told you "well if you raise your kids right there wouldn't be any bad people in this world." May be true or may not, either way we are not finding out any time soon. Just because you like to take your time and learn how to correctly train your dog doesn't mean Joe Schomoe will too. Quite frankly he doesn't have to either.

Actually now I can see why the court did decide Pits are aggressive by nature, because they weren't created for us to raise.

I'm going to assume they said the whole "if you raise it right" argument doesn't apply because Pits weren't put on this earth for us to raise.
    On the third day of our expedition we came across a large rubber plant, but unfortunately we cannot cut it down. For as we know, money can't buy knives. I went into a store one time and I said, "Here's a hundred thousand dollars, can I buy a knife?" And he said, "no money can't buy knives."
  • wezwez Grand Master Kevin Joined: Posts: 554
    I hate pitbulls. A pit bull killed my old dog. We had him for 14 years. I knew he was going to die soon, but I never wanted it to happen like this. It was sad.:sad:
    You should tell your neighbor about it.
    Congratulations! You have achieved common sense!
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the people citing proper training as a reason why pitbulls aren't agressive by nature.

Isn't the whole point of training to stop them doing the stuff they do by nature that you don't want?
    GAME - Raking in those stolen pre-order deposits, one fiver at a time.
  • Crayz PenguinCrayz Penguin Harness The Mushroom Joined: Posts: 2,018
    i think rottweilers and pitbulls should be allowed but if the dog attacks anyone the owner should be liable as if they inflicted the injury. this will prevent retards from purchasing these dogs because they're "cool" and will IMO ensure only people serious about training their dog properly get these dogs.

the facts are that any dog can become agressive, like people some are just plain crazy and some are the victims of circumstance. legislating what dogs are allowed is like telling people who can have children. sure it looks good if you're ignorant and simplistic, but you'd be a moron to seriously advocate it. sadly a lot of these judges and policy makers are morons.

OP: talk to your neighbor about the dog being overly aggressive, if he insists it's nothing to worry about call animal control and be honest. a dog trying to chew through a fence to get at you and "roaring" are NOT signs of a dog just trying to keep you off his turf. there's a difference between barking aggressively and going totally ballistic. IMO dog attack waiting to happen.
    "My fist will be in your ass before it even hits my face."
    - Legendary Johnson Bros.

Hookahs not Bazookas!
  • thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that it would be impossible for everyone to raise their dogs "right." What if someone were to told you "well if you raise your kids right there wouldn't be any bad people in this world." May be true or may not, either way we are not finding out any time soon. Just because you like to take your time and learn how to correctly train your dog doesn't mean Joe Schomoe will too. Quite frankly he doesn't have to either.

Actually now I can see why the court did decide Pits are aggressive by nature, because they weren't created for us to raise.

I'm going to assume they said the whole "if you raise it right" argument doesn't apply because Pits weren't put on this earth for us to raise.

what do you mean by "put on this earth for us to raise"? if that's how you feel then dogs in general weren't put on this earth to be raised by people. pitbulls and pretty much every domesticated breed were created via generations of specific breeding to be raised by people.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
    Beagles do do that shit what are you talking about?

Yeah, no. I've known dozens of people who've had beagles or other dogs that are "totally just like any other dog, but you need to train it in a special way to make sure it doesn't kill you" and freaking out and murdering people is yet to happen.
  • J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭
    The problem with the aggressive breeds like Rotts and Pitt bulls is that the THUG culture dictates not only must you raise on of these breeds, but you should have dog fighting equipment, teach it to be fight, abuse it/starve it so the dog is aggressive as hell, which allows you to look hard when you walk him around on a leash and he tries to attack every person he comes in contact with. So it is only a matter of time before the dog kills someone (usually a small child), they put the dog to sleep, and owner goes and gets another dog and the cycle starts all over again. You are financially liable if the dog attacks someone, but what good is that if you are a broke ass with bad credit anyway? They need to start giving these assholes second degree murder. They want to be gangsta, well lets send them to prison where they can hang out with their homeboys.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • neemo6neemo6 huh what Joined: Posts: 531
    My cousin has had a pitbull since i was a puppy. And has been around my dog (110lbg German Shepherd) and many other dogs, babies, and even plays in a unfenced front yard w/o running away or chasing people. Never barks randomly at people or has ever shown any signs of aggressive behavior. But one day a little boy came to pet him and he snapped on this kid, thank God i had ahold of the dogs collar and the boy jumped back in time or this dog would have clamped hard onto the poor boys face. Dont know what triggered this reaction but I have never looked at the dog the same way. I was always a believer of pit bulls snapping was the result of poor upbringing, but this dog had always been treated as almost a child.
    SSFIV: Sagat/Rufus
    MvC3: Zero/Skrull/Doom
    The problem with the aggressive breeds like Rotts and Pitt bulls is that the THUG culture dictates not only must you raise on of these breeds, but you should have dog fighting equipment, teach it to be fight, abuse it/starve it so the dog is aggressive as hell, which allows you to look hard when you walk him around on a leash and he tries to attack every person he comes in contact with. So it is only a matter of time before the dog kills someone (usually a small child), they put the dog to sleep, and owner goes and gets another dog and the cycle starts all over again. You are financially liable if the dog attacks someone, but what good is that if you are a broke ass with bad credit anyway? They need to start giving these assholes second degree murder. They want to be gangsta, well lets send them to prison where they can hang out with their homeboys.
    Inner-city hiphop fans aren't the only people who own Pitts and Rotts, you know.
  • Severin-XSeverin-X Joined: Posts: 1,866
    No thats true. There are quite a few people who own pits/rotts or both and have no problems. J-Ride was saying the types of people who get these dogs and then abuse, fight them and then poorly breed them just add to the overall issue. Another problem is owners who dont treat their dogs like dogs but like kids so they have no respect for the owner as alpha.
    Negro Justice: A nigga's eyes and a Nazi's rage? I am eternally grateful that Severin is my friend.

Tekken: Baek / AE2012: Gen, Cody, Able / U Marvel: Spiderman... / KOF: Andy-Raiden-Vice
  • ckrazyckrazy Self Banned Joined: Posts: 10,604 ✭✭✭
    what do you mean by "put on this earth for us to raise"? if that's how you feel then dogs in general weren't put on this earth to be raised by people. pitbulls and pretty much every domesticated breed were created via generations of specific breeding to be raised by people.

I will be honest, I know very little about dogs. What I basically meant was a dog is a animal. A tiger is an animal, a lion is an animal, a bunny is an animal, a bird is an animal a gold fish is an animal a turtle is an animal. Siegfried and Roy raise their tiger to do some amazing ass shit (would you consider this "good training") and yet it still snap. I've seen people neglect their pet bunnies, but I don't see that mother fucker snapping. This is why I don't like the "if you raise them right" argument. We turn the dog into our pet which is great and all, but that doesn't take away their animal status. This is why I can understand the "aggressive by nature" argument. Even when you raise them right you can't be sure if it going to snap at any moment.

My cousin has had a pitbull since i was a puppy. And has been around my dog (110lbg German Shepherd) and many other dogs, babies, and even plays in a unfenced front yard w/o running away or chasing people. Never barks randomly at people or has ever shown any signs of aggressive behavior. But one day a little boy came to pet him and he snapped on this kid, thank God i had ahold of the dogs collar and the boy jumped back in time or this dog would have clamped hard onto the poor boys face. Dont know what triggered this reaction but I have never looked at the dog the same way. I was always a believer of pit bulls snapping was the result of poor upbringing, but this dog had always been treated as almost a child.

Dog had a "nigga moment."
    On the third day of our expedition we came across a large rubber plant, but unfortunately we cannot cut it down. For as we know, money can't buy knives. I went into a store one time and I said, "Here's a hundred thousand dollars, can I buy a knife?" And he said, "no money can't buy knives."
  • Raziel321Raziel321 Joined: Posts: 685
    I've owned a pit bull, and I have tons of experience under my belt. I've also done extensive research on the breed regarding qualitative and quantitative aspects.

The American Pit Bull Terrier is probably one of the most intelligent and sophisticated breeds out there. That being said, it requires professional training 99% of the time. They require constant attention even from a young age, and you will not know their full personality until they are 2-3 years old (human year).

It's not some dog you can teach to sit or roll over and then tell people "Yeah my dog is trained".

There are countless idiots out there who underestimate this breed and just treat it as some sort of ordinary dog.

I would call animal control on your neighbors dog to have it evaluated. It sounds like your neighbor is one of the idiots I mentioned above.

here is an interesting website that tests breeds in many aspects. you'ld be surprised to see where the American Pit Bull Terrier ranks in comparison to Golden Retrievers, Labradors, and other common "harmless" breeds.

www.atts.org
    Raziel321
  • goodm0urninggoodm0urning AWKWARD... BITCH Joined: Posts: 14,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are signs of an overly aggressive pit bull?
    It throws the controller when it's losing.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Joined: Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great post

www.atts.org

Word, pits are only notorious because of the sheer fact that their bite pressure is no laughing matter and the fact that they got that bloodhound lockjaw. Other than that they are just to damned smart for their own good. I feel bad too, a dog I helped train just recently died a few weeks ago and my homeboy just told me.
    For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.
  • hanzohattori1hanzohattori1 Dust to Dust, Amen Joined: Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    well, my little brother had his pit since she was a puppy, and she's cool. she just had 8 puppies and she hasn't snapped at all.
    Yeah, no. I've known dozens of people who've had beagles or other dogs that are "totally just like any other dog, but you need to train it in a special way to make sure it doesn't kill you" and freaking out and murdering people is yet to happen.
    Well thats not what you said. You where talking about them barking at the fence which Beagles do.

Well thats not what you said. You where talking about them barking at the fence which Beagles do.

What I said was that the worst thing a beagle does is bark at a fence, while a pitt will rip your fucking face off.
  • Severin-XSeverin-X Joined: Posts: 1,866
    Beagles are hunting dogs so if you think they do not have the capacity to be aggressive you are kidding yourself. The worst thing they will do is more than bark at a fence. And temperament testing has proven that pits are actually less apt to respond with violence than other dogs including the beagle. You just hear about it more with Pits because A: most people cant even tell if it is a pit but people love to lump dogs into that category and B: Its a better head line
    Negro Justice: A nigga's eyes and a Nazi's rage? I am eternally grateful that Severin is my friend.

Tekken: Baek / AE2012: Gen, Cody, Able / U Marvel: Spiderman... / KOF: Andy-Raiden-Vice
  • white shadowwhite shadow ONE ABOVE ALL Joined: Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a shihtzu, he can't bark though.. but he is a bit of a bully to my other dogs, including to my doberman. http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5509/25858785860004071953504.jpg

Aww it's so cute it looks good enough to eat.

On a serious note, my neighbor has a loud and aggressive pit bull tied to his front porch with what looks like dental floss with paper clips attached to it. Needless to say, I do want to speak to him about it, but unfortunately I can't go within 20 yards of the place without the dog going berserk. Quite the conundrum.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
    What I said was that the worst thing a beagle does is bark at a fence, while a pitt will rip your fucking face off.
    Well you're still wrong.

• Spirit JuiceSpirit Juice 「HATES EVERYTHING」 Joined: Posts: 11,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how this thread has completely gone off the topic of Rhio being a wimp.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1693-1138-7964. Trainer name: Rylai
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 5,067 ✭✭✭✭
    I fucking HATE people with aggressive animals.
  • DhalsimownsDhalsimowns Joined: Posts: 947
    We got our pitbull/boxer nuetered. Not my choice, but probably for the best. Anyways, we always have loving dogs and this guy is a teddy bear. I hear pitbulls are super friendly like that, but ya, it was probably best he was nuetered because the few times he has broken out and ran away, he came home scratched up and torn from fighting raccoons and wild animals. He came home with a baby deer leg in his mouth once, and actually, he killed a cat in front of its owner once. So ya, nicest dog in the world but uh...
  • DeviltheEmperorDeviltheEmperor XBL ShinryuCam Joined: Posts: 354
    I got bit by a pit once...so fuck em.
    "Pain is an illusion"
    Team No Limits since 2k2
  • CiscoCisco better than you Joined: Posts: 3,351
    I've owned a pit bull, and I have tons of experience under my belt. I've also done extensive research on the breed regarding qualitative and quantitative aspects.

The American Pit Bull Terrier is probably one of the most intelligent and sophisticated breeds out there. That being said, it requires professional training 99% of the time. They require constant attention even from a young age, and you will not know their full personality until they are 2-3 years old (human year).

It's not some dog you can teach to sit or roll over and then tell people "Yeah my dog is trained".

There are countless idiots out there who underestimate this breed and just treat it as some sort of ordinary dog.

I've always wanted a Pitbull. My friend has one, and nothing is really wrong with him. He had the dog for about 12 years; the only problem with that Dog is it's aggressiveness towards his douchhound. However, i know other people who have Pitbulls and other breeds and they just get along fine. I do think it's necessary to obedience train them immediately though.
    The Greatest Poster of Shoryuken - Undefeated in Religion threads
2»