"anything goin' down tonight?" - The Fresno Thread

Comments

• fobi0fobi0 YEAH ME TOO!!! Joined: Posts: 3,108
    Lol, speaking of Manny, I saw a Hmong guy at City rocking a Pacquiao shirt and the flag's colors. Had me tilting my head sideways for a bit. O_o
    You bad...
  • GhostmakerGhostmaker fixmybrain Joined: Posts: 715
    Yeah, I guess i'm callin it quits on Drom's for tomorrow. No worries, maybe next time then.

Waffles at 5:30 tomorrow, i'll kill you in your sleep if you don't show up.
    "How can my own sperm get me pregnant?"
  • Baby KillerBaby Killer 滅波動拳 Joined: Posts: 58
    Waffles at 5:30 tomorrow, i'll kill you in your sleep if you don't show up.

Colonel Chow don't fuck around, lol.
    What's the difference between a pile of tires and a pile of dead babies? I don't have a pile of tires in my garage.
  • AzN InKAzN InK I was a Tom Joined: Posts: 643
    By that reasoning, the last thread should have been called "the FRESNO area thread (cencal)" since the first thread was aptly named "FRESNO area thread (central calif)".

Making this "FRESNO area thread (midcal bestcal)".

no this thread title just sucks. period

:)
    "Ontop of that, all you dudes calling us fat and ugly and whatever you can think of. Good job, if I was cute and skinny would you fuck me? Is that what you really want?" - Marn

"... ball gargling champion of the western suburbs..."
  • Baby KillerBaby Killer 滅波動拳 Joined: Posts: 58
    Who cares what the thread title is? You're all gonna post in here anyway even if it was "WE ****". Get over it geez.
    What's the difference between a pile of tires and a pile of dead babies? I don't have a pile of tires in my garage.
  • GhostmakerGhostmaker fixmybrain Joined: Posts: 715
    "Go eat a bag of dicks." The Official Fresno Thread.

I reserved my room for Warzone. Hopefully it won't be just me jerking off in a hotel room. Not that I mind jerking off in a hotel room, of course.
    "How can my own sperm get me pregnant?"
  • CynistarCynistar Break the Barrier Joined: Posts: 1,120
    i hope more people go to warzone. that way it's not just me chilling, and chow beating off on the other side of the hotel room.
    Defeat is possible... but highly improbable.
    Twitter@Cynistar742
    Facebook: Javier Garcia
    Youtube: Cynistar742
  • KnockoutJKnockoutJ #fuckitout Joined: Posts: 451
    Had a lot of fun on friday, thanks. Plans on another session tomorrow or something?
  • HoonyoHoonyo Joined: Posts: 1,514
    i hope more people go to warzone. that way it's not just me chilling, and chow beating off on the other side of the hotel room.

yo i heard you go to poncho's sessions in reseda.
    you talking about franciso right? yea, he asked me if i knew you. i've been trying to go regularly on thursdays. i only managed going twice before finals got in the way of that.
    Twitter@Cynistar742
  • NegaduckNegaduck Is so S-Rank Joined: Posts: 5,189

+1 to this
    Roll one up homie.
    My artblog - http://negaduckduckgoose.blogspot.com/
  • TomSelleksStashTomSelleksStash AMEN! Joined: Posts: 313
    "Go eat a bag of dicks." The Official Fresno Thread.

I reserved my room for Warzone. Hopefully it won't be just me jerking off in a hotel room. Not that I mind jerking off in a hotel room, of course.

In order to reducing chaffing to the shaft you might want to try Hakan's technique of oiling the junk before you go to town.
    --->
  • TomSelleksStashTomSelleksStash AMEN! Joined: Posts: 313
    And yes I am down for warzone

No, it doesn't. Stop crying.

You bad...
    I dunno man, I'd have to disagree
    Roll one up homie.
    you talking about franciso right? yea, he asked me if i knew you. i've been trying to go regularly on thursdays. i only managed going twice before finals got in the way of that.

i purposely call him boncho, but yeah. when's your spring break?
    Fuuuck. Zangitan and TUC's team got 2nd place again on a 3v3 qualifiers. They got beat by a pretty good team though. Fuudo(RY), Itazan(ZA), TKD(EL).

I think with that, all qualifiers are done. So sad, no dictators. :(
    You bad...
    Why am I so good at league of legends?

Winning a 4v5 from behind is the best
    Roll one up homie.
    my last final is on the 19th. most likely i'll be in fresno from the 22nd to the 28th.
    Twitter@Cynistar742
    Why am I so good at league of legends?

Winning a 4v5 from behind is the best

And losing even though you're at the top of the charts. Lol.
    You bad...
    I'm top of the charts and on a pretty good winning streak.

Don't hate because my soraka wins games. Ask Andrew ;)
    Roll one up homie.
  • AzN InKAzN InK I was a Tom Joined: Posts: 643
    no, it doesn't. Stop crying.

lol!

yes julian your soraka was ownage. I think you made them pee their pants
    "Ontop of that, all you dudes calling us fat and ugly and whatever you can think of. Good job, if I was cute and skinny would you fuck me? Is that what you really want?" - Marn

"... ball gargling champion of the western suburbs..."
    I'm not hating. I'm just saying what you've told me many moons ago.
    You bad...
    Lol ughk, that's happened way more times than I'm proud to admit. Although since my switch to Warwick it hasn't happened at all :D
    Roll one up homie.
  • Li'l TonyLi'l Tony A-Train Joined: Posts: 324
    Damn I hella got owned at Drom's hahahh and I lost to Eric Choi's Rufus and some random Dictator, oh well
    "It's all or nothing there is no in between!"
    Chow saw you lose on stream.

Sucks that there isn't a good solid way to grind gil in Xiii. I'm in double digits still after upgrading Sazh's Deneb Duellers, Lightning's Blazefire (which I find out doesn't really have a good upgrade tree after the fact -_-) to max, and Vanille's Pearlwing Staff to lv20. And this was at like ch. 9, I'm already at ch. 11 ~_____~.
    You bad...
  • Kid KapwaanKid Kapwaan Joined: Posts: 241
    By that reasoning, the last thread should have been called "the FRESNO area thread (cencal)"

this happened but the thread never caught on. I remember Denis made it but the we major thread was where everyone posted so it just died :tear: I miss the old nickle days.... oh those were the days. In any case, the new IS the new but I also like the we STILL major as an homage to the olden days :) I'd like to see the old nickle crew nowadays and see where life has taken them lol... Only a few still around.
    It's Jacob
    we STILL major

+1 to that.
    Roll one up homie.
    zZzz.

Get over it already.
    You bad...
    can't do that bro.

I really think the thread title blows even if it is after an inside joke of sorts.
    Roll one up homie.
    We STILL Major sounds like a pretty good homage. I like that title for the thread.
    you dont even play anymore jj. not that it has anything to do with your opinion... but you don't play anymore and it makes me sad.
    why did people start using the phrase "we major" to begin with?
    Twitter@Cynistar742
    I still play online fairly often actually, whenever I get the chance so I don't get rusty.

but everyone is on ps triple ;__;
    Roll one up homie.
    Fuck homage. Some of you guys weren't even posting during the hay days of the thread anyway, myself included.

The old thread could be named "we GODLIKE, fuck the world. - Fresno thread" and this thread title still won't change.
    You bad...
    Fuck homage. Some of you guys weren't even posting during the hay days of the thread anyway, myself included.

The old thread could be named "we GODLIKE, fuck the world. - Fresno thread" and this thread title still won't change.

Fuck homage? It doesn't matter if we weren't posting in the 'hay day' of the old thread, thats where we all posted in the last 'quarter' of the thread, the last parts of the thread, so it doesn't matter if we made it or posted it or went to nickel or whatever it was that the old thread was there for, it became our thread, we inherited that thread, that was the 'FRESNO' thread.

And since this is the next Fresno thread it is a continuation regardless if you want to recognize it or not. This is still the 'FRESNO' thread in the 'PACIFIC NORTH' section, thats why it should be a continuation from the old thread.

We aren't waiting for 'WHO WANTS TO FIGHT NEXT' we are waiting for 'SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4' because its a continuation, it has the old, and it has new, as this thread will have.

This is the next Fresno thread and like i said earlier regardless of who made it or posted in the hay day it should be a continuation with homage to the old one even if the old one wasn't homage to the one previous.

Don't be salty and stubborn about it just because we said the title sucks. And with it being an inside joke, this isn't the sessions, people who post on here don't attend every session myself included, others too, but we come to SRK because this is where we can communicate with our local fighting game community. And thats another reason why I think the thread title should be changed and sucks. The response of 'I don't like the title' shouldn't be met with 'inside joke you don't get it.
    Roll one up homie.
  • f_manf_man Joined: Posts: 647
    before we had the "we major thread" there was a fresno thread before that one. the reason the last one was created? koop or whoever was moderating this forum said it was too big (i dont know if that had to do with technical issues). the mod closed it.

i have to admit its kind of weird having a new thread created just cuz. and to be honest i dont really like the title. is it jokingly meant to imply fallatio?

anyway i saw bonchos name thrown out there. do NOT call him the f word. call him boncho. if you do, he will treat you to claim jumpers.
    dantron:
    Fuck, guilty gear has made you all pussies.
  • GETBUZZINGETBUZZIN I Steal Avatars Joined: Posts: 212
    fresno was REALLY major when boogieman was winning mvc2 tourneys (season's beatings) and ancient days was placing top 15 in cvs2 at evo. but yea, its a era and a new wave of players!! so let it be
    I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa
    FYI I may not have been posting since the hay days of the thread but Ive been reading posts since the hay day. I just never joined or posted because I knew I wasnt the greatest mvc2 player. Contrary to what some people say I dont think im that bad of a player. I dont like the title and I think We STILL major would have been a better title
    What happened to valle haters Inc?

Edit:
    I apologize for any animosity that is felt from my previous post, I don't mean any offense towards anyone, but that's how i feel about the title an things such as 'fuck homage'
    Roll one up homie.