"anything goin' down tonight?" - The Fresno Thread

1362363364365366368»

Comments

• XsK_SamuraiXsK_Samurai Joined: Posts: 1,077
    Looking to sell 2 of my sticks. Both are Round 1 TE's. Button(s) need to be replaced (1 or 2 on either stick). One for Xbox 360 and another for PS3. $60 for each, but negotiable on contact.

Note: Xbox 360 stick heavily used and has stickers on them. Buttons are relatively new (1-2 need to be replaced) and everything works perfectly fine.

PS3 stick used only in tournaments. Purchased in 2009? Used occasionally. Buttons used but one needs to be replaced. Overall, stick works perfectly fine.

Message me for pictures as well.
    Twitter: @XsK_Samurai
    YouTube: XsKSamurai
    xsksamuraiblog.blogspot.com
  • JakosittJakositt Joined: Posts: 92
    Dead thread is dead. Ft10 for 50 bucks anyone? mahvelll
  • KnockoutJKnockoutJ #fuckitout Joined: Posts: 451
    i guess this thread is dead as fuck but i just wanted to say im actually leaving fresno for good this weekend

bye dudes
  • Power_of_ShamwowPower_of_Shamwow Team Alpha-Counter Joined: Posts: 853
    KnockoutJ wrote: »
    i guess this thread is dead as fuck but i just wanted to say im actually leaving fresno for good this weekend

bye dudes

and just like that, Team EBT has disbanded

PSN:Quiksilver1209
    Twitter: @jwong1209
    youtube.com/fgcalphacounter
    twitch.tv/alphacounter
  • fobi0fobi0 YEAH ME TOO!!! Joined: Posts: 3,108
    Dead.
    You bad...
  • Nicholas J. ScytheNicholas J. Scythe Future Fighting Game Sex Symbol Joined: Posts: 577
    Still dead.
    Originator of #killingthescene (TM)
    PSN: Scythe_Wielder
  • fobi0fobi0 YEAH ME TOO!!! Joined: Posts: 3,108
    edited August 2014
    I would like to take this time to say farewell to fellow player, John (the guy that usual hangs out with Randy and Anton). RIP you crazy Asian guy.

"Oh hell naaaaw... yeeaaaaaah" -As John mashes on the Marvel 2 cab.
    You bad...
  • ProjectNeo2501ProjectNeo2501 I'll stab ya sucka Joined: Posts: 206 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    thread necrosis
    "The worth and value of a man is in his heart and his will; there lies his real honor. Valor is the strength, not of legs and arms, but of heart and soul."

"Arrogance breeds confidence, confidence breeds success, success breeds respect."

"And always remember this... Marines die. That's what we're here for. But The Marine Corps lives forever. And that means you live forever."

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George Patton