The SRK GD Lounge: Dear Epidemic, my money's on the chimp.

Comments

• RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 37,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many companies looking for people to work from home. Capital One comes to mind.
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have little faith in bunday anymore due to the injection craze, which is sad. At one point growing up, anytime you saw a big ass, it was always going to be 100 percent da troof, and now im like, eh, probably some model who got injections. Even kylie jenners 17 year old ass already got ass injections. There is so much fuckery. In my day to day life, when i see all these nice asses, i know theyre generally real, but on the internet, i be like ehhhhhh.

My mind was blown a couple months ago when that brazilian model who even got an award for like best body or something, had her thigh and like one of her cheeks rott away due to injections gone bad. I'm like, this bitch had thigh injections!!?? Brazil is the holy grail of bodies. When thats gone to shit with injections, i give up. lol

^There's no way RockB can flag that booty... GOTDAMN.

Edit: You bastard...

LOUNGE!

c009a6ff66357460acd7f54449f1d98c.jpg

What would it be?

Yellow pill=God like power, but boring. It would be dope to get rich quick by being someone like james spader on the blacklist, but if you cannot read minds in your sleep, stay free to getting killed for using your power to get up in life. Well you could just use it daily for minor stuff, but whats the point in that, other than to drive yourself crazy about the stupid shit people think about you every day.

Green pill=Useless. I could see someone now like, hmm, imma turn into a roach and spie on so and so, and then get murdered by raid. Oh, i'll turn into an eagle and experience what its like to soar through the sky, and then get shot.

Blue pill=Why the fuck would you swim anywhere if you can teleport and fly? Unless you want to go to the deepest parts of the ocean, but then you cant fucking see anyways, and there is no equipment you can take down there with you to help you see, or document the experience. Flying would be dope of course, but i need more specifics. Teleporting would be the dopest out of that. Never really have to worry about danger cause you can just teleport away, and you can take trips all around earth or even to other planets whenever you wanted.

Orange pill=The most practical pill, and probably would be chosen a lot more than people think. While it only makes you a mild superhuman, skies the limit when you can just be the best at everything known to man on this planet. Like limitless, but on crack. This may actually be one of the more stronger pills due to the fact that your superhuman learning ability will allow you to create things that will allow you to fly, teleport, read minds, etc.. .

Black pill=Dope for reasons similar to the yellow pill, but you can get rich quick on this also. A pretty superficial pill still, depending on your lifestyle or career. At the end of the day, also still boring like the yellow pill.

Grey pill=Fun for a week.

Pink pill=Great for high school teenagers. Useless for anyone above the age of 17, and even still its fucking useless. There are less than a handful of girls in my entire life so far that i would even for only 2 seconds consider having this ability. I say 2 seconds, because thats how long it would take before i snapped back into reality. Why would you need a power like this, when money, power, and or fame can get you any woman you wanted. lol. Pink pill gets pwned by a bank account with a few hundred grand in it, and you could do what the pink pill does with even way less than that.

Red pill=The fun pill. This is another one of those pills, similar to the blue pill, that for the adventurer with a good imagination, you could just enjoy so much this shitty planet has to offer. Spending months trecking through the amazon without any fear of the harms of the environment. Blazing around the grand canyon on a boring sunday. Discovering places that havent even been documented yet. The list goes on.

My personal choice though, would probably be the orange pill, and i would use that knowledge to access the powers of the other pills somehow. Knowledge is power, and even the smartest people on this planet dont come close to what an orange pill could provide you knowledge wise, not to mention the dope physical skill set you would have too. Your first benefit from the orange pill would be financial stability in a relatively short period of time. Basically you could become a millionaire seemingly over night, and then from there you can dedicate your waking hours to reading and learning as much as you can, eventually, and ideally, putting you in a place to create the freedoms those other pills offer you.

ORANGE PILL DA BEST. FIGHT ME.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 26,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just glad NO ONE picked the Pink Pill. Faith in SRK restored...

...a little.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Yea Black or Orange. Cash is king. I don't need to teleport places when I can just buy my own jet.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Do people have a problem with turning their phones to landscape viewing? It's not fucking hard. And you get a better shot.
  • ExposedDExposedD Joined: Posts: 5,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hecatom wrote: »
    adictamente.blogspot.com+%252820%2529.jpg

This ass so good not even the thought of flagging the post crossed RockB's mind.
    "Many sacrificed all for the king ; So the king must sacrifice himself for all"
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This been seen/old? DBZ film which is obviously better than that pile of dookie evolution. Dat 17 casting damn spot on.

"I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Orange Pill makes me Taskmaster, or David Alleyne?
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RockBogart wrote: »
    What are you making?

The taco soup recipe Shaft posted a page back (and updated a little after).

Shadow Ace wrote: »
    SoVi3t wrote: »
    What spices u suggest adding to pre browned meat, along with the red wine vinegar, Shaft?

I know this may come as a shock, but I haven't done fuck all at work for 3 hours now, and will probably be napping the rest of my shift.

Gonna get super high after work. None of this two hit bong nonsense. Gonna pack like 8 bowls when I get home.

200_s.gif

anyone work from home? I may consider doing that but was always skeptical

I dont work from home anymore. I just happen to be lucky enough to work at the last stop before we ship out steel. If machines break and can't give me steel, I have nothing to ship, thus, I just take naps and listen to comedy until my twelve hours are up. 5 and a 1/2 more hours to go.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • Black_JaguarBlack_Jaguar Mad skill Joined: Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue pill all day.

"Let go your earthly tether.
    Enter the void.
    Empty and become wind. "
  • crucadescrucades Its a Kinda Bullshit Joined: Posts: 10,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malcolm X wrote:
    Race baiting

Need to let it go Jimmy, if you back em into a corner they will just join the police and gain legal authority to shoot you instead of being assholes on the train. Although common how fucking funny would it be if a Terry Crews built dude stood up at the back of the carriage and started to Kenshiro some of those guys through the windows, this is the kinda thing you gotta hold out hope for. Racial equality will need to wait until some of yall policy makers realise Jesus wasnt actually white.
    "I was fighting from the day I was born!"

-Michael 'The Count' Bisping, Greatest MW Champion of all time
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 34,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    crucades wrote: »
    Malcolm X wrote:
    Race baiting

Need to let it go Jimmy, if you back em into a corner they will just join the police and gain legal authority to shoot you instead of being assholes on the train. Although common how fucking funny would it be if a Terry Crews built dude stood up at the back of the carriage and started to Kenshiro some of those guys through the windows, this is the kinda thing you gotta hold out hope for. Racial equality will need to wait until some of yall policy makers realise Jesus wasnt actually white.

you and i have a differing opinion on race baiting.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do people have a problem with turning their phones to landscape viewing? It's not fucking hard. And you get a better shot.
    People are just really stupid when creating media. Now that it's easier than ever it's really apparent.

They make images with resolution of 8000x6000 and then it's blurry as fuck and even if it weren't blurry there isn't a detail in the shot worth that resolution. People are streaming 3DS games on Twitch at 1920x1080/60fps with a bitrate that makes the image quality shit anyway.

Then there is something like Skype. I swear only mongrels who've never heard of a push-to-talk button use this program. It's a constant live mic so you can hear their wheezing, sighing, humming, eating, coughing...All that stuff that reminds you that this numbskull is actually aliVE SOMEHOW. HOW DO THEY EXIST. FUCK.
    The Judge is the most ridiculously unnecessary, yet extremely awesome gun.
    I'm surprised the FN Five-Seven still isn't popular among civilians yet.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 20,468 mod
    Hmm...that pink pill is interesting.

The lounge sleeping on the pink pill because it isn't of straight forward use.

Top tier:

Black, Yellow, Grey Red:

Bottom tier:

Pink at the top of it, then the rest.

Pink lets you accomplish all of the same things as the top (save for red) but it requires touching people. Depending on how fast the super speed is, pink would technically be better than it since it lets you manipulate your way into the top of the mountain just by touching people. On second thought, considering how little people understand about human relationships in SRK, it shouldn't surprise me that the pink pill did get slept on.

Thinking the pink pill is for 17 year olds. I like that they chose pink for such a powerful ability. Very subtle power with incredible implications hidden under a color to make random dudes not choose it.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
    Black Pill will just know what you are going to do and kill you before you can do it.
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 8,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    wait till i finish cerakoting mine. people are gonna think i'm legit crazy when i'm walking around the store.
    I'm surprised the FN Five-Seven still isn't popular among civilians yet.
    we've sold a few
    too much bullshit about them.

-scarce
    -expensive
    -more complicated to reload compared to more popular calibers
    -if it breaks a gunsmith can't do real work on it unless he's a Five-Seven fanboy. we've had a few broken ones and FN is like "send it to us and we will replace those parts it for a price. no we don't allow people to look at our diagrams and we won't tell you how to fix it." because
    -some of them are made differently internally and FN won't tell you which ones (my boss has 2 of them and they he thought one of them was screwed up because it was missing parts. he called FN. "uhhh... that's supposed to be like that. just bring it to us...")
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Thats only if the future is set in stone and it's a matter of finances. Black Pill bitch got no cash? FUCK YOU GUN DO? Also the chance that its in the said black pill users future to be killed by the pink pill user.

While you worry bout dat shit and waiting for the lotto i'll be raising my army.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
    wait till i finish cerakoting mine.
    I have no idea what this means.
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Thats only if the future is set in stone and it's a matter of finances. Black Pill bitch got no cash? FUCK YOU GUN DO? Also the chance that its in the said black pill users future to be killed by the pink pill user.

While you worry bout dat shit and waiting for the lotto i'll be raising my army.
    You're making the assumption the pill can't see the changes in a future not set in stone.
    Pink is the Sennin Pill, Pertho...

No, pink is the religion pill, its the seduction pill, its the lust pill, its the intangible drive that creates art and misery. Its the pill that lets you manipulate anybody at the most base of levels.

Yellow gives you leverage; red gives you might; black gives you foresight; grey is only useful in cities; Pink though, pink gives you actual power. It takes a certain level of understanding to choose an actual pill. I'd probably do best with black since it would give me certainty. Pink lets you properly rule the world.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

Pertho wrote: »
    Hmm...that pink pill is interesting.

The lounge sleeping on the pink pill because it isn't of straight forward use.

Top tier:

Black, Yellow, Grey Red:

Bottom tier:

Pink at the top of it, then the rest.

Pink lets you accomplish all of the same things as the top (save for red) but it requires touching people. Depending on how fast the super speed is, pink would technically be better than it since it lets you manipulate your way into the top of the mountain just by touching people. On second thought, considering how little people understand about human relationships in SRK, it shouldn't surprise me that the pink pill did get slept on.

Thinking the pink pill is for 17 year olds. I like that they chose pink for such a powerful ability. Very subtle power with incredible implications hidden under a color to make random dudes not choose it.

How is a pill that makes anyone love you with a single touch, powerful? What if their love turns them crazy, and they kill you. Love is a simple emotion like many others, and there is no 1 way that a person would react to love. Your assumption is that through that one touch, you could manipulate powerful people to your whim, assuming their love is going to be some high school musical love, where they just kneel on 1 knee and wait for your commands, not stab you when you say you do not like their steak.

I've seen enough atrocities done in the name of love, dealt with enough stupidity in the name of love, to not want to roll the dice on me making people fall in love with me, be my fucking super power. Oh, but if youre having issues with them, you can turn it back off by touching them again jimmy. Okay, and then what, chase them down so you can touch them again, only to go through the same shit that they did when they were in love with you.

Also, what do you do for people who have run their course of usefulness with that power. Just say, im done with you, please forget all the shit i made you do under my spell? lol

The pink pill is below dan tier. The fact that you think that it is even the top of the bottom tier is crazy to me. Orange is bottom tier???????????? The pill that turns you into a genius, that you could essentially create something to give you the freedoms those other pills offer.

There are so many blatant holes in the pink pill, i dont even wanna discuss it, because it will go on for ten more paragraphs. The pink pill is a pill for adolescents, with no imagination, obsessed over people who they will forget after they graduate high school. It does nothing but create more problems than it solves.

But maybe im wrong, and the pink pill will turn everyone you touch into your little love slave you can use for eternity, which will suck when you try to use that power for too much shit, and someone just shoots you in the head.

A pill that you have to physically touch someone to use the power, and at that, the power is fucking LOVE, isnt even allowed to be ranked.
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 26,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making someone love you isn't mind control. There's no guarantee they'll blindly follow you, let alone allow you to form an army out of them.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    A pill that you have to physically touch someone to use the power, and at that, the power is fucking LOVE, isnt even allowed to be ranked.

I don't have to touch you so long as I can get to the people I need. People will do anything for love; any god damn thing. It doesn't help that you get all your life tips from 106 & Park though, otherwise you'd understand.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

What in the fuck is this pill shit you guys are discussing?

Shaft, how much red wine vinegar do u soak one pound of meat in?

Also, I cut sodium from my diet as much as possible. Got a pretty nice spice selection, and a few Mrs Dash options to choose from.

Fuck, still down at work. Possibly till I am done. Four more hours to go.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

edited March 2015
    Pertho obviously hasn't seen "A Thin Line Between Love and Hate"

And Orange Pill theoretically gives you access to all the other ones.
    Also, grey pill isnt only useful in cities. UHHHH, satelites. Once you infected a system, you could essentially infect the world to be under your control in under a day. Being outside of a city, in the middle of the woods would be a safer bet, but you would still have a lot of shit to use against them, before the humans shut you down completely, which would also likely not benefit them.

The thing is though, the grey pill doesnt allow you to understand anything while in the system, but just mindlessly be like "hack gmail of ex girlfriend", which makes it low tier. How powerful can you be, streaming through every electronic system in the world, and dont know how to manipulate it to your benefit, ie.. create robots under your control, build redundancies to maintain your power, etc..

Grey pill without any specifications in the skill set is just you wandering around electronic systems, tossing out random commands like joey from Hackers. ". I'm messing around, throwing out commands. I dont know what it is, or what it does or anything.
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Pink is the ultimate power pill you idiots.

With Pink you can control every single person on the planet.

Raise an army of minions and kill off the ones who can possibly be a threat like the black pill assholes and the mind readers.

You gonna touch every person on the planet, perv? lol. The jig would easily be up before you could accomplish that goal. If the pink pill allowed everyone you touched to pass on their stupid love sickness like the plague, then you might have something, but still, the power is garbage for a couple reasons i stated recently above.
    LEMME GET DAT!
    Pertho wrote: »

I don't have to touch you so long as I can get to the people I need. People will do anything for love; any god damn thing. It doesn't help that you get all your life tips from 106 & Park though, otherwise you'd understand.

I love the strawman argument out of nowhere on a topic just for fun, because the irony of someone saying how powerful the pink pill is (and the power of love it grants you), cannot control his emotions on a fucking internet forum about a fictional topic of which superpowered pill is better.

Can you be any worse than you already are?? Maybe there is a shitty brown pertho pill we forgot to add, that turns you into a jaded, internet prick, who is wrong way more than he is right, but its okay, he will try to cover the stupidity with Frasier levels of corny witty retorts.

Go die, and let us have our fun please. lol
    LEMME GET DAT!
    You gonna touch every person on the planet, perv? lol. The jig would easily be up before you could accomplish that goal. If the pink pill allowed everyone you touched to pass on their stupid love sickness like the plague, then you might have something, but still, the power is garbage for a couple reasons i stated recently above.

I don't have to touch every person on the planet. As long as I have access to secretaries, custodians, hell even the security guards searching me things will be ok.

Life is gonna get really ugly when you don't know who is one of my sleepers. Helps that I can turn it off too since continued infatuation is what would lead to love turning into distress. You don't need to make the whole world love you, you just need enough people believing to make the rest turn the tide.

You get the pink pill, you control a chunk of the planet in 2 months time if you want to do it in haste. I'd take the slow approach with it but, pink pill is ridiculously flexible.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

What the fuck are these pills?

• InfernomanInfernoman Daffy as Hell Joined: Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one picking pink pill because SRK wants to be fears not loved.

Orange for practical purposes as RockB said. Also less likely to have your power revealed. No one would suspect the power anyway with how stupid the public is. I can become a powerhouse singing actor who goes on tours as a lead guitarist doing his own stunts with multiple martial arts mastered... And I can make a mean bowl of clam chowder that will make you want to cry. All of which will be viewed one billion times on YouTube.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
    Wow jimmy way to shit your pants over a silly conversation. In one post you've gone from "a topic just for fun" to "Go die." That's some pathetic ass shit dude.

The Pink Pill is a long con, with the right moves and power plays you can get yourself into good positions, Pink Pill takes work. If you can work your way up to shakin hands with the President or some shit then you've got a lot of power in your hands. Work your way up to gettin a hand shake with Putin and you in business.

So youre gonna pretend to be blind, and completely ignore that while we were all having fun, pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park. Ignoring the fact that this dude is obsessed with me for no other reason than his own insecurities. That i cant even be talking to OTHER PEOPLE without him chiming in as the odd ball who has to take a jab while everyone else is having fun. Him and orochi are like the two weird dudes who talk about dudes when no ones talking about them. lol

Cmon son, if you gonna try to talk about it, at least be fair. I didnt start the back and forth, but i'll gladly end it.

Niggas get so sensitive when i talk. Must be a sign of good things, cause i for sure ignore most of the dumb niggas on srk, especially pertho, but i dont even be in my feelings enough to bother to even start no shit, or not acknowledge some shit he said without feeling a certain way. I dont feel any kind of way about no one on this forum unless im directly talked too, and i feel the need to reply. Niggas get their panties twisted every time i talk, and dont even have good retorts, cause there are none usually. Stupid niggas on srk couldnt talk themselves into a free cup of water from mcdonalds, my nigga.

Yall ever wonder why neesa be calling the lounge a bunch of crying ass bitches. At least when im long winded, its about something. I aint going out of my way to attack people over no dumb shit my g.

Whatever, im done. This convo went to shit anyways. Niggas seriously trying to cosign the pink pill, and i gotta deal with some dumbass who cant take a reply from me as anything other than a part of the discussion, and not a personal attack.

No pill on that list is weaker than the pink pill. Not even the animal pill. That shit is not even rankable. Niggas wildin. Cant enjoy nothing on srk. lol

I shouldnt have even replied to that dude. SMH. Hes like that dumb bitch who always cries wolf and wins, cause no ones seen this stupid bitches behavior for that past few years, just only the good times, and when they cry wolf.

LEMME GET DAT!
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 18,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^There's no way RockB can flag that booty... GOTDAMN.

Edit: You bastard...

LOUNGE!

c009a6ff66357460acd7f54449f1d98c.jpg

What would it be?

yeah. I'm gonna need a tall glass of water for this. All...............................(except the pink one)..................AT ONCE.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
This discussion has been closed.