The SRK GD Lounge: Dear Epidemic, my money's on the chimp.

Comments

• PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 22,379 mod
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    A pill that you have to physically touch someone to use the power, and at that, the power is fucking LOVE, isnt even allowed to be ranked.

I don't have to touch you so long as I can get to the people I need. People will do anything for love; any god damn thing. It doesn't help that you get all your life tips from 106 & Park though, otherwise you'd understand.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    What in the fuck is this pill shit you guys are discussing?

Shaft, how much red wine vinegar do u soak one pound of meat in?

Also, I cut sodium from my diet as much as possible. Got a pretty nice spice selection, and a few Mrs Dash options to choose from.

Fuck, still down at work. Possibly till I am done. Four more hours to go.
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,874
    Also, grey pill isnt only useful in cities. UHHHH, satelites. Once you infected a system, you could essentially infect the world to be under your control in under a day. Being outside of a city, in the middle of the woods would be a safer bet, but you would still have a lot of shit to use against them, before the humans shut you down completely, which would also likely not benefit them.

The thing is though, the grey pill doesnt allow you to understand anything while in the system, but just mindlessly be like "hack gmail of ex girlfriend", which makes it low tier. How powerful can you be, streaming through every electronic system in the world, and dont know how to manipulate it to your benefit, ie.. create robots under your control, build redundancies to maintain your power, etc..

Grey pill without any specifications in the skill set is just you wandering around electronic systems, tossing out random commands like joey from Hackers. ". I'm messing around, throwing out commands. I dont know what it is, or what it does or anything.
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Pink is the ultimate power pill you idiots.

With Pink you can control every single person on the planet.

Raise an army of minions and kill off the ones who can possibly be a threat like the black pill assholes and the mind readers.

You gonna touch every person on the planet, perv? lol. The jig would easily be up before you could accomplish that goal. If the pink pill allowed everyone you touched to pass on their stupid love sickness like the plague, then you might have something, but still, the power is garbage for a couple reasons i stated recently above.
    LEMME GET DAT!
    Pertho wrote: »
    A pill that you have to physically touch someone to use the power, and at that, the power is fucking LOVE, isnt even allowed to be ranked.

I don't have to touch you so long as I can get to the people I need. People will do anything for love; any god damn thing. It doesn't help that you get all your life tips from 106 & Park though, otherwise you'd understand.

I love the strawman argument out of nowhere on a topic just for fun, because the irony of someone saying how powerful the pink pill is (and the power of love it grants you), cannot control his emotions on a fucking internet forum about a fictional topic of which superpowered pill is better.

Can you be any worse than you already are?? Maybe there is a shitty brown pertho pill we forgot to add, that turns you into a jaded, internet prick, who is wrong way more than he is right, but its okay, he will try to cover the stupidity with Frasier levels of corny witty retorts.

Go die, and let us have our fun please. lol
    LEMME GET DAT!
    You gonna touch every person on the planet, perv? lol. The jig would easily be up before you could accomplish that goal. If the pink pill allowed everyone you touched to pass on their stupid love sickness like the plague, then you might have something, but still, the power is garbage for a couple reasons i stated recently above.

I don't have to touch every person on the planet. As long as I have access to secretaries, custodians, hell even the security guards searching me things will be ok.

Life is gonna get really ugly when you don't know who is one of my sleepers. Helps that I can turn it off too since continued infatuation is what would lead to love turning into distress. You don't need to make the whole world love you, you just need enough people believing to make the rest turn the tide.

You get the pink pill, you control a chunk of the planet in 2 months time if you want to do it in haste. I'd take the slow approach with it but, pink pill is ridiculously flexible.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

What the fuck are these pills?
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

• InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,615
    No one picking pink pill because SRK wants to be fears not loved.

Orange for practical purposes as RockB said. Also less likely to have your power revealed. No one would suspect the power anyway with how stupid the public is. I can become a powerhouse singing actor who goes on tours as a lead guitarist doing his own stunts with multiple martial arts mastered... And I can make a mean bowl of clam chowder that will make you want to cry. All of which will be viewed one billion times on YouTube.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    edited March 2015

twitch-ception
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.
    Wow jimmy way to shit your pants over a silly conversation. In one post you've gone from "a topic just for fun" to "Go die." That's some pathetic ass shit dude.

The Pink Pill is a long con, with the right moves and power plays you can get yourself into good positions, Pink Pill takes work. If you can work your way up to shakin hands with the President or some shit then you've got a lot of power in your hands. Work your way up to gettin a hand shake with Putin and you in business.

So youre gonna pretend to be blind, and completely ignore that while we were all having fun, pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park. Ignoring the fact that this dude is obsessed with me for no other reason than his own insecurities. That i cant even be talking to OTHER PEOPLE without him chiming in as the odd ball who has to take a jab while everyone else is having fun. Him and orochi are like the two weird dudes who talk about dudes when no ones talking about them. lol

Cmon son, if you gonna try to talk about it, at least be fair. I didnt start the back and forth, but i'll gladly end it.

Niggas get so sensitive when i talk. Must be a sign of good things, cause i for sure ignore most of the dumb niggas on srk, especially pertho, but i dont even be in my feelings enough to bother to even start no shit, or not acknowledge some shit he said without feeling a certain way. I dont feel any kind of way about no one on this forum unless im directly talked too, and i feel the need to reply. Niggas get their panties twisted every time i talk, and dont even have good retorts, cause there are none usually. Stupid niggas on srk couldnt talk themselves into a free cup of water from mcdonalds, my nigga.

Yall ever wonder why neesa be calling the lounge a bunch of crying ass bitches. At least when im long winded, its about something. I aint going out of my way to attack people over no dumb shit my g.

Whatever, im done. This convo went to shit anyways. Niggas seriously trying to cosign the pink pill, and i gotta deal with some dumbass who cant take a reply from me as anything other than a part of the discussion, and not a personal attack.

No pill on that list is weaker than the pink pill. Not even the animal pill. That shit is not even rankable. Niggas wildin. Cant enjoy nothing on srk. lol

I shouldnt have even replied to that dude. SMH. Hes like that dumb bitch who always cries wolf and wins, cause no ones seen this stupid bitches behavior for that past few years, just only the good times, and when they cry wolf.

LEMME GET DAT!
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,756 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ^There's no way RockB can flag that booty... GOTDAMN.

Edit: You bastard...

LOUNGE!

c009a6ff66357460acd7f54449f1d98c.jpg

What would it be?

yeah. I'm gonna need a tall glass of water for this. All...............................(except the pink one)..................AT ONCE.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,060
    edited March 2015
    Niggas get so sensitive when i talk.
    Go die, and let us have our fun please.
    Yup we're the sensetive ones.

Whatever "nigga"
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,494
    Other pills are only good if you're materialistic.
    This is the true dream.
    I just need the red cape and lose some fat and I too will soon be fired over a body of water in a tight blue suit.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,545
    Welp, that escalated quickly....
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    Welp, that escalated quickly....

If only you guys could...

Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

XVeN2cW.jpg

GEEZ!! looks like it spits out mini sidewinders.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
    Starhammer wrote: »

XVeN2cW.jpg

-Starhammer-
    Yo, it shoots shotgun shells.

• Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,545
    Oh, I never gave my choice... You were only intended to choose one pill(greedy, overdosing bastards), so it's a toss up between Orange and Blue for me.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,392
    What degrees of superhuman ability are we talking about with regards to the red pill?

Fast as Flash, or fast as Spidey?
    Strong as Supes, or as strong as Luke Cage?
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yeah yellow, green, and grey pill are like leagues above in power compared to the other pills. Using grey pill to manufacture and control nano machines, control powerful alien technology. Green pill SHOULD be red pill since it basically gives access to THE Red like animal man and Vixen who use it to do broken shit like mimic fucking superman. And then the yellow pill which seems to be on some Professor X shit because he isn't powerful at all amirite?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Anyone not choosing the blue pill is dumb as fuck.
    Chef Agent

Damn, nigga. If you came up with that on your own, then I applaud. I understand the reasoning behind those precise instructions.

tup.gif
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Manx wrote: »
    Chef Agent

Damn, nigga. If you came up with that on your own, then I applaud. I understand the reasoning behind those precise instructions.

tup.gif

Blue pill is baby shit tier, only the teleportation is the good part. Grey pill will let you do all that and more, possibly with multiple bodies(ghost in the shell like) at the same time.
    Mains:
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    -scarce
    -expensive
    -more complicated to reload compared to more popular calibers
    -if it breaks a gunsmith can't do real work on it unless he's a Five-Seven fanboy. we've had a few broken ones and FN is like "send it to us and we will replace those parts it for a price. no we don't allow people to look at our diagrams and we won't tell you how to fix it." because
    -some of them are made differently internally and FN won't tell you which ones (my boss has 2 of them and they he thought one of them was screwed up because it was missing parts. he called FN. "uhhh... that's supposed to be like that. just bring it to us...")

Yet another shining example of how 'security through obscurity' is complete and utter fail.

That said, that looks like a really fucking cool pistol. tup.gif
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
    Oh, I never gave my choice... You were only intended to choose one pill(greedy, overdosing bastards), so it's a toss up between Orange and Blue for me.

What
    The
    Fuck

Seriously, maybe it's my lack of images. Still no clue what u fucks are talking about.

Aside from Jimmy showing how much of a pure bitch made bitch.

edited March 2015
    angelpalm wrote: »
    Chef Agent

tup.gif

Blue pill is baby shit tier, only the teleportation is the good part. Grey pill will let you do all that and more, possibly with multiple bodies(ghost in the shell like) at the same time.
    Ah damn man I didn't think of that.

tumblr_nkiewgAXbQ1tvbnqlo3_400.gif

Get my Motoko Aramaki on...
    Starhammer wrote: »

XVeN2cW.jpg

-Starhammer-
    Yo, it shoots shotgun shells.

.........................it DOES spit out mini sidewinders!

-Starhammer-

AV by Rick Ross.
    I really like this forum more than others because of how many people it has. Discussing silly things like this with so many people is really entertaining.

The only downside is that it dramatically increases the amount of dumbfuck opinions I'm forced to look at.

FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE BLUE PILL. WILL TELEPORT YOU TO THE SUN

That pill never said anything about teleporting others but if so have fun teleporting my fucking doombot while I fuck yo bitch lol. Now if it was teleport anything anywhere then that would be ill. Also where are the time control and intangible pills?
    Mains:
    edited March 2015

ISIS released a recruitment video Sunday featuring two deaf and mute fighters communicating in sign language in what analysts said was an attempt to demonstrate "normal" life for everyone under the brutal terrorist group's domination.

150308-isis-sign-language-mn-1650_84678172ac212983211b573e1f47610b.nbcnews-ux-680-400.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/sign-language-isis-video-recruits-deaf-mute-europe-n319631

IS marketing department is fucking some ST Akuma level of top tier. Jihadi John and now this shit? If it wasn't for them doing legitimate atrocities, I'd have to assume that some comic book force is trying to take over the middle east.

Edit: That Naruto headband though...
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

FUCK YOU IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE BLUE PILL. WILL TELEPORT YOU TO THE SUN

All the while, I'm completely impervious. Dancing on that motherfucker like Revitiligo MJ. coffee.gif
    angelpalm wrote: »

Nigga, if I can teleport, won't BE no fucking Internet. My comics story would be like three panels of me trying to figure out where the 8 crucial router nodes are located, 1 panel of me assembling all your corpses in sexually gay positions, and 10 pages of what Planet Manx will be like. tup.gif

This scrub thinking I would rely on filthy terran tech lol. Have fun teleporting into a room filled with psychological mindfuckery designed to make commit suicide(aka furry porn). But at least you will do better than the pink pill guys.
    Mains:
This discussion has been closed.