SRK Lounge: Ring in the reign of Edward Buttholehands.

Comments

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 29,170
    edited March 2015
    yo @Raz0r what is your steam again?

or just add my steam (in my sig)
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.
    Destroyer Of Azure, Conqueror Of Trolls
    Defiler Of The Pure, Owner Of Souls

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

XBox & Steam -> SoVi3t666

Unofficial champion of SRK GD circa oh-fucking-nine
  • ManxManx Good waifu head Joined: Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I only have Vanilla SF4 and no stick. At least I don't think my USB/PS2 converter works good enough to play on. Last I remember, it skips diagonals so it sucks.
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 23,205 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    SoVi3t wrote: »

It's razorramonTNL

I'm going to shower first as I may have a buddy coming over to play but I'll be on in about 30. Wait up for me.
    This is offensive.
  • Autocrat1Autocrat1 BRING ON HALF-LIFE 3 Joined: Posts: 3,408
    Tekken 7 looks pretty underwhelming.
    The music too WTF. It's like TR with random people pissing on instruments for foley. Tekken usually kills it on the BGM front but ...even T4 shits on T7
  • NickRocksNickRocks or whatever Joined: Posts: 22,172
    Yo im down to training mode my dick all day everyday instead of just theory fight that shit
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    @SoVi3t @orochizoolander Send me an invite, bitches.
    This is offensive.
  • regulateregulate Bruv of bruvs Joined: Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Raz0r wrote: »

It's razorramonTNL

I'm going to shower first as I may have a buddy coming over to play but I'll be on in about 30. Wait up for me.

i couldnt find you
    Never forget:
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

According to my Steam it's razorramontnl and I'm there. No caps.
    This is offensive.

It's razorramonTNL

oh i got company coming over right now, but i will be free a bit later
    Official 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled. Still Sexual Deviant Champion Of SRK circa 2015.

SRK 2015 Thirtiest Member and Current Reigning Champion of the SRK Tournament of Thirst.

All victories are hilariously argued against by various little boys who shall remain nameless
    Understand that my victories can only be disputed by successfully beating me for once.

According to my Steam it's razorramontnl and I'm there. No caps.

one thing i dislike, is how steam does its name's. I searched for that name, and it gave me nothing...with or without caps...

Fuck you then I guess we ain't playing today.

thats a possibility, he still aint here yet, but my beef and broccoli is...

• SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    why are you eating beef broccoli when you have real poutine......

poutine > ALL :rage:

you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,033
    edited March 2015
    I need feminism because I am a Cis white male Misogynist gamer.

All hail the patriarchy!

"You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    SWBeta wrote: »
    is KI on pc yet?

no

must buy vcr to play ki :confused:
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• Autocrat1Autocrat1 BRING ON HALF-LIFE 3 Joined: Posts: 3,408
    Straight up Mileena dat hoe
    Wtf at Gief's ultra losing to Cody's super.
    This is offensive.
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    @Manx

Check this out. Documentary from 1991 that's a compilation of televangelists without commentary. The commentary isn't necessary since how bizarre they are is self-evident. This film was originally released on VHS in 1991 so it's considered obscure media, making it pretty cool in that way too.
  • jimmy1200jimmy1200 Joined: Posts: 8,867
    Tekken 7 looks pretty underwhelming. And Jin looks ridiculous.

I liked the top half of jin, but his hoody is still too small. His bottom half is bleh. Dont try to redo his t4 costume like that, just plaster that shit on him, with some slightly upgraded stylings and colors, and it will be fine. Its not horrible, its just uh okay, loosen that shit up a little please. Nigga looking tight as fuck in that leather right now. lol

I think T7 is just looking like tekken as usual, which is fine, and i'll address that more in the below response.

HD-Man wrote: »
    I'll probably still get Tekken 7, but it looks like Namco has run out of ideas

Looks like more of the same old. More interested in MK X, SF5 and T X SF (if it even exists) at this point

Tekken has kinda always been more of the same old. Its what would allow a god like tekken tag 1 player to come back after 5 years, and if they still have those skills, still be god like, and just learn the other adjustments along the way.

You only see leaps in tekken every now and then, but even still, most of the fundamentals remain. T1-3 arguably were pretty much the same ish, and then tt1 and t4 changed shit up a bit, but its not like hwoarang got completely reworked, just the game changed slightly in certain ways, that changed how you play sometimes. Like, if you look at a T3 move list right now for hwoarang, that shit is not that far different from his TTT2 move list. Properties have changed, frames have changed, a few moves added, but if youre a long time fan, its an easy transition.

So yeah, i think true tekken fans, and passionate, competitive players of tekken, arent really looking for the same changes that people in other games are looking for. Yes, some shitty players always have an opinion, and some of them are passionate tekken fans, but many of them are also too young to remember pre Tekken 5, and i say that, because again, tekken really hasnt changed much. Its why i saw tekken 1-3 OG's still wipe the floor in Tekken 5 with new good players, because the games have stayed relatively consistent.

I will enjoy tekken 7 for getting me back to some 1v1, and i like all of the new characters so far, along with some of the new character changes i have seen so far, and i think those who dont, are probably taking themselves waaaaaaaaaay too seriously, or maybe they just hate a lot of shit, i dont know. I think ttt2 will still be pretty popular at least online, for a while, even after t7's console release, and i hope it does, because how long has it been since two games have been able to coexist in popularity, that are of the same title, if that has ever happened (maybe with ttt1 and t3).

Like i love lucky chloes little top rock she has after certain moves, and her overall bboy influence. A lot of people dont get those awesome subtleties, because theyre too busy hating, or they just dont know bout that bboy ish. When it comes to character design, the new filipino girl is such a fresh breath of air compared to shitty zafina and robot girl (alisa). I can look at that trailer, her moves in that trailer, and combos, and be like thank you for creating this type of female character, i know she will be fun. The list goes on.

Tekken has never been a series about creating an overwhelming amount of new, but just adding dabs here and there, and staying consistent with what the players love, and thats why tekken has been one of the most popular arcade fighters in japan for years now, trumping even sf4 for a very long time, if not still to this day.

Hating on tekken not changing enough, is like hating on your hot girlfriend, who only switches from lace boy shorts, to lace thongs every now and then to try something new, or who only gets the attention of 9 out of every 10 guys you walk by, rather than 10 out of 10. Shes still breathtakingly hot, youre just being too needy, or not knowing what you actually want from her, and maybe its something you need from another woman.

Based
    JOSIE_thumb.jpg
    LEMME GET DAT!
  • TaitoTaito Great Thing Joined: Posts: 7,096

It's razorramonTNL
    TNL as in http://the-nextlevel.com/tnl?
    Wtf at Gief's ultra losing to Cody's super.

fuck i was rusty, just tossing out pokes with Bison, fuck footsies or cLK x 3 into SK.

Sorry I had to bounce, my buddy came by to smoke some pot, so ya know....

fellow pc losers...anybody down for some LFD2 tonite?

edited March 2015

You would ask the night I'm working. I just installed that bitch again yesterday just for you fuckers, too.

I'll be off on Tuesday if you guys want to play in the evening or something. Or shit, why not all god damn night?

tup.gif
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • Exodus.Exodus. Joined: Posts: 7,016
    razor's steam handle still shows up as raz0rw0rk on my friend list, so unless that asshole gave me a fake name...

What's with the polkadots, though? That FF might have the best characters of the whole series. Reminds me of how I always wanted to name my first dog Cid...

Speaking of cults I'm gonna get good n stoned to watch going clear tonight.
    gl hf dd ka.
    Taito wrote: »

It's razorramonTNL
    TNL as in http://the-nextlevel.com/tnl?

Never heard of that site.
    This is offensive.
    Manx wrote: »

You would ask the night I'm working. I just installed that bitch again yesterday just for you fuckers, too.

I'll be off on Tuesday if you guys want to play in the evening or something. Or shit, why not all god damn night?

tup.gif

i can do Tuesday night

Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

Spanish people do this, too. It's infuriating.
    This is offensive.
    I think every culture does that. It's just harassment for not meeting a norm.

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • drwill439drwill439 I'll never understand. Joined: Posts: 2,890

I'd do it, but I already made plans. We really need to make this a sort of bi-weekly event or something so I can actually play sometime.
    Steam: [PCFL]Dr. Will, PhD (No, I don't have a doctorate, it's just a name (people have honestly asked...))
    Xbox 360/One: DrW1ll439 3DS FC: 4356-0774-0818 PSN (Vita Only): drwill439
    Pertho wrote: »
    Maybe one day you'll be in charge of something more valuable than cheddar biscuits.
  • PterodactylPterodactyl Highly Erotic Joined: Posts: 7,163
    Spooky.

Scary.
    spread'em
This discussion has been closed.