SRK Lounge: Ronin was here.

Comments

• Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,559
    I nominate myself for most average no one cares about you member.

Getting no reactions on this post means I win.

niggas couldn't let me have this one huh?

1HWQIPa.gif
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,559
    ...that's wasn't the least bit funny. Do better, Rock :coffee:.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    @RockBogart
    why dat Robin wars be ass doe?

Injustice was pretty great.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
  • UglylittlebirdyUglylittlebirdy idiot. Joined: Posts: 441
    dab00g wrote: »
    We need wtf and off topic back
    Some mothafuckas always tryna ice skate uphill.

SFV: M. Bison/Alex/Necalli
    SF4: Akuma/M. Bison/Fei Long
    3S: Oro/Akuma/Alex
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,720 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmfao this batman badblood movie. oedipus complex in a wet dream.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,342
    RockBogart wrote: »
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    @RockBogart
    why dat Robin wars be ass doe?

Injustice was pretty great.

You didn't like Robin Wars? It basically launched the upcoming Grayson story.

I like the part where the court of owls comes in.

I dislike everything else.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,704
    Flash TV series made me cry.

Only 4 other shows in my entire life made me do that in my entire life and 2 movies.

In to the personal GOAT list it goes.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • ManxManx Something is wrong... Joined: Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I hate modern hip hop beats. Shit sounds like the synth sounds people tried to avoid making back in the 90s.
    ... and I'm out like I stole somethin'
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
    Achievement unlocked! Offered drugs to a SRKer in real life
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,186
    We need more jazzy beats

Like try sampling sun ra
    Anything besides this cheap ass fruity loops ping-pop default patch shit with a synth pad playing in the background. They aren't even trying.
    SRK thieves lasted about 5 mins until "tha man" locked me up. Even on SRK a thief's gotta hit the underground!
    "So I just realized the crip walk is just black people's version of the riverdance." - Havatchu
    "Brittany Spears gave me a leg job in an Alabama gas station bathroom" - Shaft Agent

My blog, where I write like it means something or some shit: http://manxbladesake.wordpress.com/
    Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • DANZANDANZAN NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,576
    beat of the decade

angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
    I hate dealing with female techs. :mad:

Official 'Kevin Witness'
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,806
    edited January 2016
    Rick Ross wrote: »
    Hecatom wrote: »
    I nominate Rick Ross for most delusional. Sov ain't here anymore after all.

I second this.
    "Most Likely to be the only one seeding doujins from Sad Panda."

Speaking of that, i have to scan and upload various doujins that i bought from c89.
    There are some translations that are being held because they are waiting for better res scans.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,988
    edited January 2016
    The Oscar's Racial Issue

It's not bullshit to say there are numerous actors/actresses of color who are great at what they do. The same way you could say "why does *blah-blah* deserve to nominated?" can be countered with "why does *blah-blah * deserve to not be nominated?"

What excluded them from being nominated in the first place? Was it experience, the characters they portrayed weren't interesting enough, or they just weren't talented by some other easily recognizable metric that no one has counted yet?

My only problem with ignoring/boycotting the Oscars is that doesn't do shit. Jada can say that shit because she's Will Smith's wife, she can make those statements from a position of power. Other people of color who are still relatively new in the movie industry don't have that cushion or reputation to fall back on.

The smart thing would be to go to the Oscar's and use the awards ceremony as a platform for that issue, speak on it constantly while on the red carpet, use the stage too and ignore the teleprompter, and complain to the committee in charge of the nomination process. Leak committee members info on social media to be pressured from the public if it has to be done.

Jada's approach is work harder not smarter. Not every person who's against the award bias has to whatever the hell she says. If Chris Rock is smart enough he'll go through with it and make it uncomfortable as hell for everyone while hosting. Throw the issue right in everybody's face, that should be the obvious tactic instead of just boycotting.
  • WTF-AKUMA-HAXWTF-AKUMA-HAX BLACK-GOKU-HAX Joined: Posts: 18,028
    NickRocks wrote: »
    The oscars is a elementary school awards assembly for celebrities that no-lifers use as barometers of "proof" in internet arguments about what movie/actor is more worth fandom. LMAO GET A LIFE SRSLY
    George Clooney online making fun of Nickrocks in their rich guy forum: never forget.

Now we get to make fun of him for getting married to a crazy bimbo, slice.
    1999 = "A Game with Parries isn't Street Fighter"
    2016 = "Releasing a Complete Game isn't Street Fighter"
    You wouldn't even understand if I told you.
    People will forget what you said.
    People will forget what you did.
    But, people will never forget how you made them feel.

• Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,877
    edited January 2016
    The saga of SWBeta & Matriarch continue live at:

XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Neesa wrote: »
    Only awards that will matter are GD Awards.
    Wait, is that really a thing?

Ok so what happened then
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,954

Are you really streaming at 8 in the morni- ohhhhhh wait you're in Korea. How long you streaming for? I aint doing shit today so I might attend after I get back home soon. There's no way in hell I can fall asleep.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,877

Are you really streaming at 8 in the morni- ohhhhhh wait you're in Korea. How long you streaming for? I aint doing shit today so I might attend after I get back home soon. There's no way in hell I can fall asleep.

Only did a couple hours, I was kinda tanked but wanted to keep the stream going. This little bit will be a weekly thing at least. I'll try to stream other days eventually.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • angelpalmangelpalm Stop enjoying things Joined: Posts: 24,457 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Boel wrote: »
    phantom angel the kinda guy that eats a roll of dental floss so that he can slowly come to a shuddering climax as he pulls it out his ass

But is it mint flavored?
    Mains:
    Blazpoo -Continual Shit: Tiddy Witch
    Crapcom Big foot Sex simulator V - Pc muscle mod edition: That dude that slaps his ass.
    Aggressors of Koliseum Kombat: Kisarah
    Rapelay: Kimura
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/opinion/alt-right-white-supremacy-undercover.html?smid=tw-share
    http://helloracist.com/
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,954
    Do they even make floss in flavors other than mint?
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • Dangerous JDangerous J Clinicals now!! Joined: Posts: 10,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    VG Fridays:

Uncharted 2: Monastery/UC collection menu remix

PSN: DangerousJSRK

"There is no end to the adventures we can have,if only we seek them with our eyes open."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru
  • MillionMillion King of Creeps Joined: Posts: 10,853 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 2016
    Well, I *was* going to go to work today but Nature had other plans... it's like a dramatic blizzard scene from a movie out there. Then... I hear the office is closed of course so it's a *free* day off and thus... not subtracting from my leave time (*I have plenty of time built up anyway; a few hundred hours because I'm awesome like that)....hell yeah, man. More time for Diablo 3 today then...I must continue building my demon hunter up to be another GOD.

I'm surprised when I see people still out there apparently intending to show up at work....that's insane.
This discussion has been closed.