Ken General Thread: Go with the Flow

Comments

• Sephiroth73003Sephiroth73003 Joined: Posts: 4,372
    edited January 2016
    Like ... honestly ... only POSSIBLE thing I can think of is his set play is that good and he has some way to mix up all tech options on reaction into ambiguous jump ins. Anything less then that and he is just garbage.

That nerf list also forgot the fireball nerf. He is now -10 on block at close range and it looks like -5 or -6 on block in v-trigger.
    SF3: Makoto and Ken
  • FrozteyFroztey Break the Cuffs Joined: Posts: 10,719 mod
    Only change I'm honestly upset with is 2MP being +1, everything else I can bare with. I played original Ultra DeeJay so Ken still feels much stronger.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 11,195
    charley222 wrote: »
    everyone see the beard ryu , how people feel too have beard ken ?
    for me ken look a lot better compare ryu , i like the concept :)
    2mwt0s1.png

Hey that's Maximillian lol
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • SkiesOfAzelSkiesOfAzel Joined: Posts: 950
    charley222 wrote: »
    everyone see the beard ryu , how people feel too have beard ken ?
    for me ken look a lot better compare ryu , i like the concept :)
    2mwt0s1.png

Hey that's Maximillian lol

Wrong, this is an outdated pic. This is how Maximilian actually looked like after beta 3:

dawson-crying1.jpg

And this is Max after beta 4:

Jacobs-Ladder-remake.jpg
    Guys I'm starting a GoFundMe.

Fly me to EVO.

I'll win for you.

Ken boys represent.

Shoryuken.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,878
    edited January 2016
    Froztey wrote: »
    Guys I'm starting a GoFundMe.

Fly me to EVO.

I'll win for you.

Ken boys represent.

Shoryuken.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm fucking godlike and ya'll better be scared.

Fixed because I can fix it.
  • methodone89methodone89 Joined: Posts: 21
    https://www.gofundme.com/n3nnnbd8

And you thought I wouldn't actually commit to the joke. I'm going all the fucking way with it. I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS MOTHERFUCKER.
    "I'M FUCKING GODLIKE AND YA'LL SHOULD BE SCARED.

IF YOU DON'T THINK I'LL MAKE TOP 3 AT EVO YOU'RE SIPPING TOO HARD ON THAT HATER JUICE, PUT THIS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH AND LET ME SHOW YOU WHY I'M THE #1 KEN IN THE WORLD.

I BODY DAIGO FOR FREE GET READY FOR EVO MOMENT 38 WHEN I PUT HIS ASS IN A COFFIN."

I honestly believe people will be more interested in your cause when you don't write everything in CAPS and don't offer to put your dick in their mouths.
    If you change it I will personally donate a dollar
    "My path is long..."
    edited January 2016

And you thought I wouldn't actually commit to the joke. I'm going all the fucking way with it. I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS MOTHERFUCKER.

IF YOU DON'T THINK I'LL MAKE TOP 3 AT EVO YOU'RE SIPPING TOO HARD ON THAT HATER JUICE, PUT THIS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH AND LET ME SHOW YOU WHY I'M THE #1 KEN IN THE WORLD.

I BODY DAIGO FOR FREE GET READY FOR EVO MOMENT 38 WHEN I PUT HIS ASS IN A COFFIN."

I honestly believe people will be more interested in your cause when you don't write everything in CAPS and don't offer to put your dick in their mouths.

Caps are easier to read, especially if you are nearsighted. And the offer to put his dick in their mouths gives the campaign that personal touch a simple handshake can't.

I also can't believe you'd ask someone to compromise their personal style for a dollar, it's insulting.
  • methodone89methodone89 Joined: Posts: 21
    edited January 2016

Caps are easier to read, especially if you are nearsighted. And the offer to put his dick in their mouths gives the campaign that personal touch a simple handshake can't.

I also can't believe you'd ask someone to compromise their personal style for a dollar, it's insulting.

Good point!
    That's the reason I said I believe more people will be interested, I didn't say nobody is interested at this point.
    I'm sure a few people will be interested in the CAPS and the dick in the mouth.
    I'm just trying to help improve his chances of succes, if there's a reason why a campaign should reach its goal it's because Street Fighter is involved.
    If my dollar isn't good enough than I'm just not the person for this campaign.
    Good luck with the campaign
    "My path is long..."
  • SlimztheguySlimztheguy The zen rushdown Joined: Posts: 252
    Ken is going to be solid guys. Just going to have to play smart, IE proper normal spacing, fireballs as pokes, (don't really get in a rhythm though) consistent anti airs (he has good ones. St.mk, Cr.hp, mp shoryu,)

Things like run pressure, and solid block strings will vary from player to player, and play style.

I just want the game already.
    Slimz- Krispy Ken.. see? the stronger fighter always wins! as easy to understand as a flowchart! -Ken Masters
    Fear the Mixups Bro!
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,878
    Wow...lotta hawt fiyah in here.

Ken is going to be solid guys. Just going to have to play smart, IE proper normal spacing, fireballs as pokes, (don't really get in a rhythm though) consistent anti airs (he has good ones. St.mk, Cr.hp, mp shoryu,)

Things like run pressure, and solid block strings will vary from player to player, and play style.

I just want the game already.

Run pressure is a myth, it's like Bigfoot at this point.

You want it to be there because it's cool as fuck, but you gotta sit down and realise mystical things such as this just don't exist.

Let's be fair, run pressure is pretty valid in whiff punish situations (meaty pressure) and anti airs (mixups). He just can't get much from it since his meaty pressure is rather weak.
  • SlimztheguySlimztheguy The zen rushdown Joined: Posts: 252
    edited January 2016
    Don't just run cancel everything you can (you'll get blown up obviously) but if you condition your opponent and pick your spots (most important imo) you'll be able to use his run and not get punished alot more than you think.

Things like st.mk anti air run cancel. Will put you in a 50/50 situation in your favor. When the opponent lands lock him in with a Cr.mp (while also confirming to see if it hit)

Your opponent is not gonna be mashing buttons all day out of fear of getting CC. (if you're conditioning them properly) sure lots of shit can be punished BUT it's your opponents job to punish. It's up to you to sneak those punishable moments past them. Shouldn't be too hard if your game plan is more than (run cancel everything bruh)
    Slimz- Krispy Ken.. see? the stronger fighter always wins! as easy to understand as a flowchart! -Ken Masters
    Fear the Mixups Bro!
  • MuttonmanMuttonman Joined: Posts: 2,885
    Run cancels: great on whiff punishes, CCH, and anti-airs. Usable if you're seriously in their head. Without serious conditioning don't bother.
  • heczhecz AboveDaInfluence24/7 Joined: Posts: 1,270
    hecz wrote: »
    I remember I said that you guys were paranoic with how Ken is shaping up. But im worried now...

People in so much paranoia you gotta come up with new words for the act of it.

FYI. English is not my main language so there you go.
    Twitch:
    My mods: http://metrocitymodders.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3900632
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/xHECZx_SFV_MODS
    Metroxylon says: " I'm waiting for the day you turn 18 and realize drugs are good "
  • MnszykMnszyk Joined: Posts: 990
    2MP - On block +2 -> +1 **THE BIG ONE**
    This is ridiculous, absolutely HORRIBLE change! What other frame trap tool does he have now? Seriously, what the fuck? Do we really only have lights to threaten with?

How does this even matter, back medium punch is 4 frames, it's beating anything regardless.
    Mnszyk wrote: »
    This is ridiculous, absolutely HORRIBLE change! What other frame trap tool does he have now? Seriously, what the fuck? Do we really only have lights to threaten with?

How does this even matter, back medium punch is 4 frames, it's beating anything regardless.

Cause if they block that back mp you are -2. It kills any pressure you might have had. It also makes frame traps to lights (that are useful for spacing) weaker since now 3 frame lights will trade, breaking your pressure yet again.
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,123

Certain frame-traps won't be as consistent as before. St.Jab walk-up Low Strong seems to strike out as one of the options. Against over-protective defense, this is okay to do as a loose string, and you can convert into Low Forward xx Forward Tatsu on CH.

Using a frame-trap sequence similar to this, you are not feasibly in range for Away Strong on both CH and on block from Low Strong.

I would usually have the option to Low Forward after it on block to see if the opponent likes to walk back because of spacing error, but now Low Short from recovering of the opponent could now potentially stuff Ken's Low Forward now (because Ken would be -5 by the time Low Forward becomes active if assuming immediate start-up of Low Forward just after Low Strong). The options of pressure became slightly more limited now due to the nerf.
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    If interested in SFEX2+ matchmaking: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFEX2P
    CFN: AceKombat Steam: xAceKombatx
  • AbukenAbuken The power of Chi Joined: Posts: 16

Cause if they block that back mp you are -2. It kills any pressure you might have had. It also makes frame traps to lights (that are useful for spacing) weaker since now 3 frame lights will trade, breaking your pressure yet again.

In this game if a light and a medium hit on the same frame the medium will stuff the light.
    It can't rain all the time
  • MuttonmanMuttonman Joined: Posts: 2,885
    Abuken wrote: »

In this game if a light and a medium hit on the same frame the medium will stuff the light.

That's not the point. It's that by being +1 that means the only tight frametrap is into a move that lets your opponent mix you up on block rather than returning you to neutral at even or your favor as most frametraps do.
    edited January 2016
    Abuken wrote: »

The frame trap in question is medium to light, in our case let's say cr mp -> st lp. It now has a 3 frame gap so it trades with 3 frame lights. cr mp -> cr mk also trades with mediums since it now has a 5 frame gap.
    edited January 2016
    Other then the most obvious points
    That's not the point. It's that by being +1 that means the only tight frametrap is into a move that lets your opponent mix you up on block rather than returning you to neutral at even or your favor as most frametraps do.
    The frame trap in question is medium to light, in our case let's say cr mp -> st lp. It now has a 3 frame gap so it trades with 3 frame lights. cr mp -> cr mk also trades with mediums since it now has a 5 frame gap.

There are a couple other issues with this change. Ken's only + on block moves after a blocked meaty cr. MP, st. jab, and cr. jab. You can single hit confirm a cr. MP especially on counter-hit into good stuff, so cr. MP->cr. MP was a very solid respectful block option if you saw the first was blocked and was probably the go to since they removed Ken's ability to confirm from cr. MP->st. jab->(anything). I think after the beta 3 nerfs people starting spamming cr. MP -> cr. MP internally and capcom didn't like that without looking into WHY Ken's were actually doing that .... because you shat on our other confirms. You'll notice Julio's Ken used a lot of cr. MP even in neutral since cr. MP has almost the same range as cr. MK and st. LK but is + on block.

+1 also has a lot of issue in my book. +2 gives a 6f gap which meant cr. MP -> st. FP would blow up cr. MK mashing since most cr. MK's are 6f+ and you can space that string so that MP mashing which would beat it is dangerous also. cr. MP->st.FP now loses potentially to cr. MP's, st. MP's, AND cr. MK's almost universally. At +2 I still think st. FP should be 7f at +1 .. i don't know what they want me to do. Also when meatying cr. MP you could easily get to +3 or +4 with the extra active frames before making cr. MP-> st. FP a legit blockstring that would beat just about everything if spaced well. I don't have active frame data, but that is obviously more difficult to do now if it is even possible. They seem to want me to press st. FP without giving me the frame data or range to make it a threat, i only have on place to really press it now which is after 2 jabs ... which won't trick anyone after a time or two and I can't threaten a throw after 2 jabs so why would anyone press buttons?

+1 on cr. MP also means you lose to jab mashing when doing cr. MP->cr. MP unless you get extra frames through your meaty setup. This means Ken now has 0 hit confirms that leave him + on block and give him a confirm that is safe to jabs. Also a good block string at near max cr. MP distance was cr. MP->st. MK. It would beat anything but an empty buffered reversal timed medium punch from most characters and if you just stood there you could whiff punish them and get back in. st. MK's hitbox beats 6f cr. MK's normally at that distance giving Ken a solid option to deter mashing that is going to be more difficult to do now that cr. MK now collides 1f before st. MK goes active so that blockstring may not work anymore depending on exactly how the hitboxes line up and that will be one of the first things i check.

• MnszykMnszyk Joined: Posts: 990

You never had pressure after cr.mp cr.mp because you were too far out to actually do anything meaningful, so who cares?

Also, cr.mp, st.hp was almost never "real" in the first place because cr.mp is +2 and st.hp is a whopping 9 frames, leaving a 7 frame gap to stick something out. 6 frame low forwards or low strongs or whatever already beat it. 1 frame down isn't going to dramatically change that option.

Taking a wild guess, they probably nerfed it because they didn't want cr.mp xx fireball to be a true blockstring. Maybe a reaction to the way people were using his FADC/V-Trigger thing and hit-confirming off safe fireball strings.

And of course, when it comes to wildly over-reacting to 1 point of frame advantage, ya'll are ignoring that they also added a frame of hitstun to his s.mp on hit, which probably means it combos fully from farther out, and made his st.hp -3 on block instead of -4, making it safer. Not that any one of these things is anything to freak out over, but, I mean, that's the point.
    edited January 2016
    You never had pressure after cr.mp cr.mp because you were too far out to actually do anything meaningful, so who cares?

Not true you can threaten a st. MK and get mashed out by MP's or beat cr. MK's and sweeps which 'kinda' still works though it is less legitimate for obvious reasons. cr. MK's used to hit on the same frame so now it will depend if his hurtboxes the frame before it goes active are good enough to beat cr. MK' still You can do nothing to get a whiff punish, and you can threaten a dash->throw or dash->jab from that distance. You also have st. RH if you think they will react to a slight pause in your tempo with a button. He is pushed out but not 'done' there. +2 just makes the respect options less legitimate.

The real nerf though is cr. MP->cr. MP is no longer a legit blockstring in and of itself against 3f jabs and cr. MP->lights are no longer frame traps against lights. This makes cr. MP a poor choice up close which when combined with his blockstring nerfs in beta 3 his ability to pressure up close is legitimately shot.
    Also, cr.mp, st.hp was almost never "real" in the first place because cr.mp is +2 and st.hp is a whopping 9 frames, leaving a 7 frame gap to stick something out. 6 frame low forwards or low strongs or whatever already beat it. 1 frame down isn't going to dramatically change that option.

Hm, actually i didn't realize st. HP got nerfed in beta 3. It used to be 8f and at +2 you could frame trap cr. MK's if you did the cr. MP a bit farther out. cr. MP has more uses then at point blank ... well did. It still does but they are becoming more gimmicky or are gimmicks now.
    Taking a wild guess, they probably nerfed it because they didn't want cr.mp xx fireball to be a true blockstring. Maybe a reaction to the way people were using his FADC/V-Trigger thing and hit-confirming off safe fireball strings.

They could have reduced the blockstun by 1 and recovery by 1 and left it +2 if they wanted that. Changing it from +2 to +1 was intentional.
    And of course, when it comes to wildly over-reacting to 1 point of frame advantage, ya'll are ignoring that they also added a frame of hitstun to his s.mp on hit, which probably means it combos fully from farther out, and made his st.hp -3 on block instead of -4, making it safer. Not that any one of these things is anything to freak out over, but, I mean, that's the point.

The problem is st. MP has a whopping 7f of startup and is neutral on block. It's only use was that it had a far back hurtbox and could beat low profile moves a bit at a distance without being terrible on block. They removed its only real advantage and combo'ing to fireball is only useful if you have v-trigger stocked as you could combo into MK tatsu and EX Fireball already. Also with the new fireball nerfs you don't EVER want to do a fireball on block as it is sweep punishable if you do it even at max sweep range. It is at best a wash and at worse makes the move worthless depending on how bad the hurtbox change is. Unless this enables something like RH tatsu to combo I see no benefit in that and +3 literally can't combo into anything at the range you want to use this move.

The fireball and v-trigger nerfs are MUCH worse, but shit like that is just a slap in the face and as skies put it ... makes it look like Capcom is trolling to make Ken purposefully terrible. Personally I'm hoping we missed something with his normals on hit->run cancel and maybe some of his mediums are + on hit from run like st. MK? Needs to be tested empirically so we can figure out if we are missing something critical.
  • Max_The_ScrublordMax_The_Scrublord Joined: Posts: 204
    Who else is subconsciously humming Kens' theme while reading this?

edited January 2016

Lol are you serious? Of course you had. You get to walk forward or press sk mk which beats all lights at that distance. If the 2nd cr mp connects st mk beats everything. If the first cr mp is a ch you get a combo. Even if you don't press anything, you are at a good position to whiff punish most moves. It's significantly better than -2 at point blank.

It was pretty real in beta 2 when st hp started at 8 frames and the the cr mp pushback allowed for it to connect after a medium to light blockstring. Right now the issue with the +1 is that 8 frames is too much to punish late tech.

cr mp -> hadoken is not a true block string, it's just not as easy to punish as cr mk -> hadouken. But even if you were right, are you aware that they also increased hadouken block disadvantage by 2 frames?

Extra hitstun frames don't increase a move's range. St mp doesn't combo from anything as it has a 7 frames startup and combos with exactly the same moves it comboed before the buff which are exactly zero without a ch. With a ch, at that range, the only thing that combos is an ex srk which comboed before as well. But while you are talking about this amazing buff to st mp, you forgot to examine what expanding a low hurtbox at startup does to the move, which was the more important change it received.

As for over reacting about 1 point of frame advantage, a) in fighting games, even 1 point of frame advantage can make a huge difference and b) cr mp was one of the few reliable buttons left to Ken and it was nerfed already with that ridiculous pushback.
  • killthevibekillthevibe i'm a marvel/dbz player now Joined: Posts: 661
    i ain't playing this nigga if he stays like this for release.
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,123

Depends on how you want to define real in this case. I could say in my earlier posts that the Low Forward after a Low Strong (Beta 4 Low Strong at +1 on block) could be delayed for it to work... but that doesn't stop from limiting your tight frame-trap choices, which seems to be the main target of the problem.

From what I understand, it's definitely an option for Ken to do Low Strong, St.Fierce as a very loose frame trap that can work out at very specific times... so, I definitely do see this happening if you condition the opponent or "feel" the opponent is too defensive. Seems real to me... in fact, I'm positive I attempted meaty Low Strong, tap away, St.Fierce as a loose frame-trap at some point in some of my matches.

What makes this less a plausible choice is when you reduce tighter frame traps... which is exactly what the Low Strong change did (albeit by one frame). It gives the opponent more hope in that he/she doesn't have to worry too much about another Low Strong or that his next poke will likely be counter-poked if the person were to time a normal of choice just after recovering from blockstun.
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    If interested in SFEX2+ matchmaking: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFEX2P
    CFN: AceKombat Steam: xAceKombatx
    Signing posts always confuses me, I can see your name to the left.
    Who else is subconsciously humming Kens' theme while reading this?

I'm always humming the Ken theme, my friends and family hate me for it.
  • KaizenMaster007KaizenMaster007 Constantly Improve Joined: Posts: 71
    edited January 2016
    Those "random" tatsus worked because Kaizen was fishing for button presses. LK tatsu is 3f up close which makes it pretty damn good for counter-pokes. Those were not random tatsus by any means.

I saw random tatsu, I would agree with you if he did them in range of the first hit which is three frames, but he didn't. They were done at a very punishable along with other things like sweeping and pressuring after unsafe moves. It's just no one is used to punishing stuff yet. I think I missed at least 3 punishes myself on random ass tatsus from a Ryu lol.

Thank you for your feedback. Players thinking I did random Sweeps or Tatsu are mistaken. People punishing me or not wasn't an issue. In fact, I wanted them to punish me. That was the first time I ever played SF5. I wanted to get used to the risk management in the game so I could understand how it differs from SF4. That is why I did the Sweeps on block intentionally. I don't do anything just because... If you want proof then watch my two Tatsu videos being released this weekend on my YouTube channel for Ryu. In those two videos you'll see things you've never seen before and understand why I'm known as the Tatsu Master, the person who innovated most of Tatsu tech all experienced Shoto users use today.

- KaizenMaster
    it feels like the basis of this conversation is who is better, Ryu or Ken?
    Those "random" tatsus worked because Kaizen was fishing for button presses. LK tatsu is 3f up close which makes it pretty damn good for counter-pokes. Those were not random tatsus by any means.

I saw random tatsu, I would agree with you if he did them in range of the first hit which is three frames, but he didn't. They were done at a very punishable along with other things like sweeping and pressuring after unsafe moves. It's just no one is used to punishing stuff yet. I think I missed at least 3 punishes myself on random ass tatsus from a Ryu lol.

if one risks a punishable move, but lands it, it is no longer random.
    same as how one may say "they do random shoryus all the time", but you get hit by it
    on your perspective it seems random, but on the person landing it, it isn't!

You are correct again! How come the SF4 FGC consciousness has taken this long to "evolved" to the point where I'd find a mature adult making logical arguments? Up until 2015 the scene just mindlessly worshiped their FGC gods and turned off their mind while regurgitating Top player's quotes from interviews during debates. You on the other hand control your own mind. Thank you for know "how" to think while others allow themselves to be told what to think.

- KaizenMaster

/merged double post.
    Post edited by Mr. Flowers on
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Thank you for your feedback. Players thinking I did random Sweeps or Tatsu are mistaken. People punishing me or not wasn't an issue. In fact, I wanted them to punish me. That was the first time I ever played SF5. I wanted to get used to the risk management in the game so I could understand how it differs from SF4. That is why I did the Sweeps on block intentionally. I don't do anything just because... If you want proof then watch my two Tatsu videos being released this weekend on my YouTube channel for Ryu. In those two videos you'll see things you've never seen before and understand why I'm known as the Tatsu Master, the person who innovated most of Tatsu tech all experienced Shoto users use today.

- KaizenMaster

Link the vid and tag me
  • LiangHuBBBLiangHuBBB Joined: Posts: 2,277
    edited January 2016

- KaizenMaster

P.S., I don't do random. My videos will prove to you every Tatsu you saw was intentional and very calculated. You don't even have to believe me. Just watch me this weekend, the person who innovated most of the Tatsu tech used by every experienced SF4 shoto user.

- KaizenMaster

You are correct! Finally someone understand logic. I'm one of the rare players in the world who doesn't need to spam any move. I know how to open any player up at all skill levels and use that confidence to express myself in a way that is fun for me. It is not fun for me to do what some dusty text book written by fearful limited thinkers tell this community we should do. I have fun skillfully breaking the rules!

P.S. I have two Tatsu videos being released this weekend which will display a level of Tatsu mastery the world hasn't ever seen. When these videos are viewed the concepts of Tatsu usage will change as it has already begun to do after certain top players watched some of my other videos.

- KaizenMaster

Srsly dude stop talking so much non sense. Don't try to make yourself look better than you actually are.
    Do you remember what I said back then on this vid of yours?

I will say it again:
    like many ppl have already stated there is no way you can hit confirm, time or setup 70% of these , even daigo cant , these are either mashed out or random. play me or any legit 4k+ pp player in a FT10 set and lets see how many times you can actually hit confirm & time / setup stuff like this. if you are rly looking for some useful creative ryu setups into super watch easyman ch, lecouz or kusa 5k pp ryu players who can actually pull off stuff like this on a consistent basis vs strong players

1 month ago you replied this towards me on another of YF24's vids:
    Oh! Seeing you be the first person to attack my Shinkuu video on three different websites and copy my video's theme three days later with your own video just to further spit on my work when I've never even talked to you before all makes sense now. Some people just like to hate for no reason!

And I responded:
    There is a huge difference btw attacking someone or saying the truth how it actually is. Btw I have never used any music you were using in your vids. I don't bother what you post tbh and the only reason I have seen that shinku vid back then was because it was posted on EH.

@KaizenMaster007

If you can calculate everything so perfectly and never do random stuff,
    How about you play me in a FT10 in SFV? I will upload every single match on my channel and then everyone can see how perfect your gameplay is ok? 1 year ago you dodged me, 1 month ago you dodged me again.
    Play a set, upload everything - Not only a few seconds of your highlights - and prove me wrong.

Post edited by LiangHuBBB on
    www.youtube.com/user/LiangHuBBB
  • TeoHTeoH Joined: Posts: 363
    Lots of bites today.
  • otoriotori RTSD Joined: Posts: 6,190
    Can Ken still VTC his DP? Is that punishable? Is he still crushcounter state?
    edited January 2016
    I know it isn't safe I can say that much. I doubt you put yourself in a favourable situation but players seem to be popping it habitually from footage I've seen so far, why would Capcom give Ken a safe reversal option after the SF4 debacle? Sephiroth will probably give you a definitive answer but I remember it being unsafe on block, same with fireball.

^ Above is wrong, fireball is safe.

@Sephiroth73003 get your sexy ass in here
    Post edited by Froztey on
    edited January 2016
    I know it isn't safe I can say that much. I doubt you put yourself in a favourable situation but players seem to be popping it habitually from footage I've seen so far, why would Capcom give Ken a safe reversal option after the SF4 debacle? Sephiroth will probably give you a definitive answer but I remember it being unsafe on block, same with fireball.

@Sephiroth73003 get your sexy ass in here

Actually fireball -> v-trigger is safe on block. Hp srk -> v-trigger is -5 on block. The hit is not a counter so no CC properties.