Check Out My New Arcade Stick! (No Image Quoting)

Comments

• 03uddinr03uddinr Joined: Posts: 10
    Some really cool sticks
  • MulokajMulokaj Joined: Posts: 8
    ARIOCH_VL wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I've been a long time lurker through these forums. I finally decided to join in. Anyways, here's what I got. Feel free to give to give me feedback.

Hori RAP4 Kai, Seimitu PS-14-G's and a PS-24-D, Sanwa plugs, Kowal octo gate from Focus Attack, Sanwa 2lb spring and Kowal actuator.

Hey, got the V5 Silent. What are your exp. with the Kowal Gate. Ordered it with some other parts too.
  • appomoappomo uupps Joined: Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2016
    i really wonder why no one mad a doubleside stick so far.
    one with a normal stick unit which you can unscrew and on the backside a hitbox style stickless layout :)
  • krimpaikrimpai Joined: Posts: 54
    can someone help me? where can i find individual character png of the pic for the SFV cast? i've been searching for days now. thanks a bunch

LUL8upm.jpg
  • EndRantEndRant Joined: Posts: 246
    krimpai wrote: »
    can someone help me? where can i find individual character png of the pic for the SFV cast? i've been searching for days now. thanks a bunch

LUL8upm.jpg

pretty sure capcom was posting a bunch of them whenever a character was announced. did you check their website?
    EndRant wrote: »

LUL8upm.jpg

pretty sure capcom was posting a bunch of them whenever a character was announced. did you check their website?

negative. not on streetfighter or capcom website. i saw somebody using this same art with individual characters on their youtube channel. but the owner doesn't reply. hope somebody can help me
  • ARIOCH_VLARIOCH_VL Joined: Posts: 2
    Mulokaj wrote: »
    ARIOCH_VL wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I've been a long time lurker through these forums. I finally decided to join in. Anyways, here's what I got. Feel free to give to give me feedback.

Hori RAP4 Kai, Seimitu PS-14-G's and a PS-24-D, Sanwa plugs, Kowal octo gate from Focus Attack, Sanwa 2lb spring and Kowal actuator.

Hey, got the V5 Silent. What are your exp. with the Kowal Gate. Ordered it with some other parts too.

I really like it. Feels more like a hybrid between octo and circle. Very similar to a Seimitsu. Plus it looks sick.
  • hibachifinalhibachifinal 後方互換性 Joined: Posts: 1,646

only ones I have are
    nqCUsEA.png

they are jpg format
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ofdobxw31kpualu/media_sfv_b.zip

hope this helps

• ImsaiyanwilImsaiyanwil Joined: Posts: 17
    edited March 2016
    WHOEVER IS INTERESTED, www.simplecase.org ARE MAKING BLANK WOOD ARCADE CASES AGAIN.
    Street Fighter 5
    CFN: Imsaiyanwil
    Main: Karin
    2nd main:
  • ImsaiyanwilImsaiyanwil Joined: Posts: 17
    Darksakul wrote: »
    WHOEVER IS INTERESTED, www.simplecase.org ARE MAKING BLANK WOOD ARCADE CASES AGAIN.
    This is Not the place nor the time for this

Sorry. Just wanted to share if anyone was interested.
    Street Fighter 5
    CFN: Imsaiyanwil
    Main: Karin
    2nd main:

only ones I have are
    nqCUsEA.png

they are jpg format
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ofdobxw31kpualu/media_sfv_b.zip

hope this helps

YES! finally! thank you very much!
  • el_Principeel_Principe EL CHAPO Jr. Joined: Posts: 135
    Upgraded the stick a couple weeks ago, forgot to post about it.

Added a brook ps3/ps4 board, a Seimitsu bubble ball top, some Seimitsu ps-15 30mm short throw buttons to cover where I botched the holes in front they were recessed holes so I had to get the short throw ones since normal sized buttons wouldn't fit. Also put some black artwork inserts into the buttons and added a neutrik on front.

Is that duct tape? That is genius! Saw it earlier but I didn't have my glasses on and didn't even notice.
  • Sonic ImmoraSonic Immora Joined: Posts: 148
    @ed1371 geez, that blue case never cease to amaze me. If you take requests on paint jobs let me know :D
  • zeththedarkmagezeththedarkmage Standing Fierce all day Joined: Posts: 819
    edited March 2016
    ed1371 wrote: »
    Upgraded the stick a couple weeks ago, forgot to post about it.

Added a brook ps3/ps4 board, a Seimitsu bubble ball top, some Seimitsu ps-15 30mm short throw buttons to cover where I botched the holes in front they were recessed holes so I had to get the short throw ones since normal sized buttons wouldn't fit. Also put some black artwork inserts into the buttons and added a neutrik on front.

as the last guy asked... yes that is duct tape.

Your creativity is great and makes me want you to have something painted though. I will free of charge, paint it proper like if you want.

my past few sticks were painted without finishing it to auto quality. I would do that for yours just because tho.

like this: 20140103_211615_zps0f50d57c.jpg

this: 2013-04-04211624_zps0624e5e3.jpg

or this:

20130528_174917_zpse518fb01.jpg

Wow, really? I've always been a huge fan of your work and that would be amazing! I did originally seal and sand the case and painted it white.

x9V043l.jpg

However, over time from being in the closet and letting my kids play with it, it yellowed and the paint began to chip off where they dropped it multiple times. Would you still be able to paint it?
    Post edited by zeththedarkmage on
    DLC 8/25/07
    JMS 2/07/09

"Only the good die young..."
  • aszydaszyd Joined: Posts: 505
    Damn you! Those pics are making me want a FH case even more than before. That one with the full plexi panel is amazing. Great work on the paint, btw!
    edited March 2016
    Hey,

my order from Focus Attack came today :-).

image.jpg
    I switched the Kuro Buttons into Sanwas: 4x Darkhai and the 4x typical PlayStation
    colors, 1x 24mm black, 8x Silencer Pads. 1x Dustwasher Smoke, 1x Balltop dark grey ( very dark :-(, maybe they
    gave me a black one ).

At least i wanted to switch the Sanwa-Gate but the Kowal didn't fit. Maybe u guys can help me.

IMG_0317.jpg

What´s next? Maybe i will order some new grey Balltops and i will look after a plexi for my Hori.

Hope u guys like my PS-Hori :-).

Greetings!
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Toronto Stick Modder Joined: Posts: 1,602
    edited March 2016

TE modded with Tatsunoko Wii board. Glad the artwork arrived in time for Pokken
    Post edited by BolSadguy on
  • DonPedroxDonPedrox Joined: Posts: 54
    edited March 2016
    Hey,

my order from Focus Attack came today :-).

I switched the Kuro Buttons into Sanwas: 4x Darkhai and the 4x typical PlayStation
    colors, 1x 24mm black, 8x Silencer Pads. 1x Dustwasher Smoke, 1x Balltop dark grey ( very dark :-(, maybe they
    gave me a black one ).

At least i wanted to switch the Sanwa-Gate but the Kowal didn't fit. Maybe u guys can help me.

What´s next? Maybe i will order some new grey Balltops and i will look after a plexi for my Hori.

Hope u guys like my PS-Hori :-).

Greetings!

You wanted to fit two gates on the stick? I don't think that's possible or advisable. Also it looks like you cut the sanwa gate to get it to fit on the Hayabusa lever? That gate won't fit on the Hayabusa lever only the Kowal octo gate will or the stock one that you already removed.
    Hey,

the pre owner build the Sanwa Gate.
    What should i do/buy for using the Kowal? Maybe the Kowal Flat-Plate?
  • kriegkrieg Joined: Posts: 54
    Hey,

The Kowal should fit directly in place of the stock Hori square gate on a standard hayabusa, only 4 screws hold it in place. The silent stick might not be compatible without modification.
  • kriegkrieg Joined: Posts: 54
    Hey,

More info on the silent stick in this thread: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/194677/silent-kuro-buttons-and-hayabusa-silent-stick
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,400
    Actually with his silent Hayabusa their is a part missing.

po pimpus wrote:
    That's sad as fuck.
  • aszydaszyd Joined: Posts: 505
    Time to bust out the media blaster.
  • FearlessFearless Joined: Posts: 407
    @Rick Ross

So, you finally found the tri-force... I'm curious to know how much did you paid for it?

Do you know anything about what types of games used that stick? I'm thinking about shmups and maybe beat'em ups.
    -And then you asked: What the Hell are you!?

Well, I shall say... I'm God's left hand... Devil's right arm...
  • FreedomGundamFreedomGundam Freedom, ikimasu! Joined: Posts: 2,500
    @Rick Ross
    Congrats dude. Look forward to the restoration.

@Fearless
    Fearless wrote: »
    Do you know anything about what types of games used that stick? I'm thinking about shmups and maybe beat'em ups.
    Rick Ross wrote: »
    It has a very large deadzone. The throw and engage distance is very far.
    I doubt it it'd be useful for shmups (based on the comment on the deadzone, engage and throw); but maybe the beat'em ups?

Current at-home stick: Hori VLX Kuro (LS-40-01 + PS-14-K)
    Current portable stick: Mad Catz TvC (LS-40-01 + PS-14-KN)
    Current guest-sticks: custom ABS Modular stick (JLF + OBSN-30), custom Saint-stick (Happ/IL Competition)
    Cabinet: custom "Resistor" cabinet (32" LCD, X360, P1=LS-32-01 + PS-14-KN, P2=JLF + OBSC-30)
    Previous sticks: custom Happ CvS2 Double-sticks, custom Happ Hitomi-stick & Xenosaga-stick, custom Sanwa/Seimitsu Neptune-stick and Sylvia-stick, modded Mad Catz TvC, modded Mad Catz Brawlstick, modded Hori FSVX, modded Exar Exaprize

Looking for:
    CPS2 (green or blue): Hyper SF2
    Naomi GD-ROM: SF Zero3 Upper, Puyo Puyo Fever, Triggerheart Excelica, Ikaruga
  • Rick RossRick Ross Niggaposi☆Continues Joined: Posts: 5,641
    I paid $48 in total. Shipping was a pain though.

And since the JL-B came out in 1982, I imagine the joystick is best suited for very old arcade games of the 80's. The sticks were commonly used in panels throughout the 90's though, so it might be okay for shmups and fighters.
    "I don't think women in video games and anime are hyper sexualized. I think they're Mexican women who occasionally speak Japanese." - Tekno Virus, sharing his words of ethnic wisdom.