Video Game General 4.0: You wanna enjoy your console? There's an app for that.

Comments

• BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,514
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Bious wrote: »
    Last year I bet on Last Guardian and won, so this year I'm aiming even higher.

New Megaman. LET'S ROCK!

Mighty No. Scam will release before that happens.

When you buy Mighty #9 and like it I'm having LW pick your avatar for the same amount of time M#9 got delayed.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,813
    Ain't gonna happen, homie.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    Oh yeah, I want more on Azure Striker 2.
    Bring the crazy chick back.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,472
    I just want a Persona 5, Yakuza 0, and Scalebound release dates.

In terms of rumored shit I would like to see a DMC 5.

Idk i dont have much to realistically hope for. So maybe this year will be a surprise year
  • ShogunZShogunZ When's DBZ? Joined: Posts: 1,893
    That Resident Evil 2 remake....

Ass Creed after a year off could be interesting tbh.
    PS4 Now Playing: Destiny 2, Warframe, Skyrim
  • LivewireXLivewireX Joined: Posts: 5,859
    The thing about the Resident Evil 2 Remake is that depending on how the Tyrant thing goes, the idea of implementing Nemesis in a Resident Evil 3 Remake is just awesome to think on.
    edited May 2016
    LivewireX wrote: »
    The thing about the Resident Evil 2 Remake is that depending on how the Tyrant thing goes, the idea of implementing Nemesis in a Resident Evil 3 Remake is just awesome to think on.

Nemesis in RE3 Remake would be insane...well it depends. If REmake3 is just gonna be more or less same game, new visuals and etc. But still have that old school horror style stuff, then the Nemesis shit would be familiar.

But say if it was more along the line of a RE4/Revelations then shiiiet that shit would be SCARY as fuck having Nemesis jump outta nowhere yelling out STARS.

I remember one night me and a homie were chillin and he was playing RE3. He entered a room, and mind you this room was smallish, and seemed like a safe room and all of a sudden Nemesis just runs up and you don't see him until it's too late due to the pre rendered background shit lol and my friend literally screamed in fear and paused the game and shielded his face from the tv. Lmaooo
  • ChiroChiro Not actually pronounced cheero Joined: Posts: 2,160
    DrellyFish wrote: »
    I just want a Persona 5, Yakuza 0, and Scalebound release dates.

Idk i dont have much to realistically hope for. So maybe this year will be a surprise year

If we get a DMC5 I don't see a reason for Scalebound anymore considering it's basically DMC4 with an akward dragon buddy system.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,825
    edited May 2016
    Zelda U is the only game that matters.

...though technically we can't really call it Zelda "U" anymore, can we.

New Megaman. LET'S ROCK!

When you buy Mighty #9 and like it I'm having LW pick your avatar for the same amount of time M#9 got delayed.

But there's too many good avs to choose from!

Speaking of which...are there gonna be any E3 bets this year? I see SH included that in the OP...
    PSN/Steam/NNID/CFN: LordWilliam1234
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen, DecidueyeGuilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto MvC:I - Zero, Strider
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
    SFV Combo Tier List (Season 2.1)
  • NAPNAP Joined: Posts: 1,812
    The PS4.5 will be the most interesting announcement. I'm really curious to see how people react to it.
  • LordWilliam1234LordWilliam1234 Permanent Character Crisis Joined: Posts: 21,825
    NAP wrote: »
    The PS4.5 will be the most interesting announcement. I'm really curious to see how people react to it.

Mixed to indifferent. Especially if, unlike the N3DS, there aren't any games exclusive to the upgrade.
    SFV: Ed | Smash 4: Toon Link | Pokken: Braixen, DecidueyeGuilty Gear: Ky, Dizzy Blazblue: Kokonoe, Makoto MvC:I - Zero, Strider
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,931

The reaction will depend on how Sony handles it and if they put up some type of upgrade program. You can expect the normal deals from the gamestop or whatever but if Sony themselves has something in the pipeline then it could be great.

I don't think it will blow the masses away though, A system that just may make some games slightly better doesn't do much, especially if those benefits won't be apparent in every game.
    Just because I lost... doesn't mean I was defeated
    "Say it loud... I main Rog and I'm proud!!!!" - Plaid Unicorn
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus

Mixed to indifferent. Especially if, unlike the N3DS, there aren't any games exclusive to the upgrade.

If there is going to be exclusives it sure as isn't going to be anytime soon so yeah could not careless either.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,665

Massive booing across the venue and the most embarrassing moment in Sony's history
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,320
    Chiro wrote: »

If there is going to be exclusives it sure as isn't going to be anytime soon so yeah could not careless either.

Song made it mandate that no games will be exclusive to the PS4.5. They don't want to spilt the community.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • ExposedDExposedD NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,398
    edited May 2016
    i'm curious about the NX more than anything else,mostly because Nintendo has been screwing up so much
    in recent times you'd think they are on Sega's path to glory (†).

Wonder if the NX will be able to restore some faith.

As for ps4.5 i'll probably upgrade later on if i see that there are noticeable differences in how ps4 games run.
    edit : which i very much doubt , btw.
    affinity wrote: »
    I mean, you can't even play as a cat in that game. wtf. it's 2017.
    chadouken! wrote: »
    It's called Sonic the Fucking Hedgehog, not Sonic the Cat, you dumb bitch.
  • Plaid_UnicornPlaid_Unicorn Camron should have won an Oscar for Paid in Full Joined: Posts: 9,931
    No NX announcement at E3 according to Nintendo
    "I'll be honest, I don't know why you hang out in Nintendo threads. You seem to hate everything they do." - Po Pimpus
    Why is anyone expecting anything from them for E3? Even if they were doing anything it would be in a Direct stream.
    No NX at e3 is dumb to me. Like I know for a while now Nintendo has been saying they arent directly trying to compete with PS and xbox.

But I feel sometimes they do outlandish shit solely to try to stay true to that statement.

I mean Zelda gonna be the focus of the show, which will also be a NX launch title so why not show the the NX there lol

Only other place they can show it is Tokyo Game Show but I dont think the general consumer keeps up with whatever is talked about in Japan

Funny you mention that, because I've yet to hear of ANY games out or upcoming or whatever the proper term is that are going to be exclusive to the N3DS.
  • spudlyff8fanspudlyff8fan is love. Joined: Posts: 7,082
    Apparently the Sony and Nintendo console announcements won't happen until TGS.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,320
    No NX at e3 is dumb to me. Like I know for a while now Nintendo has been saying they arent directly trying to compete with PS and xbox.

But I feel sometimes they do outlandish shit solely to try to stay true to that statement.

I mean Zelda gonna be the focus of the show, which will also be a NX launch title so why not show the the NX there lol

Only other place they can show it is Tokyo Game Show but I dont think the general consumer keeps up with whatever is talked about in Japan

Sony and Microsoft held their own press events when they revealed their consoles. Nintendo could be doing the same.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
  • FemtoFemto Joined: Posts: 4,664
    edited May 2016
    Chiro wrote: »
    I just want a iPersona 5, Yakuza 0, and Scalebound release dates.

If we get a DMC5 I don't see a reason for Scalebound anymore considering it's basically DMC4 with an akward dragon buddy system.

Except it isn't.

Really just want an official confirmation for PC, on this game. Quantum Break was pushed back for a PC version, so I'm expecting the reason for the delay to next year being the reason Scalebound was pushed back.

As for NX not being at E3, well Sony and MS didn't have their reveals at E3, but the again the Nintendo Factor come into play.

Edit: Another thing to consider is the Zelda demo might have some NX only features that are ther,e but in a subtle way to add to more speculation.
    "Racism died in the 80's and 90's. Period." - ParryAll 11/10/2016
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/146396/the-current-state-of-the-world-and-us-updated-first-post/p237

"I was walking home and decided to not get shot at by a Muslim by not interfering and if people want to keep enriching the US with diversity then that's their decision. Also, she was already getting raped. Me interfering would have most likely resulted in the Muslim dude getting killed and then the media picking it up as a hate crime. I just kept walking and I think I made the right choice." - ElderGod http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/208447/the-american-government-thread-youre-fired-no-really-gtfo/p424
    So Nintendo is just showing Zelda.......

got it.
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,064
    Megaman legends 3
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 18,934
    edited May 2016
    Nintendo has traditionally not involved themselves with TGS.
  • kylebrkylebr Casually competitive Joined: Posts: 1,007
    edited May 2016
    No NX, no hype. I really doubt Nintendo will have any exciting new announcement to display. Just hope Zelda live up to the expectations, some Pokemon info, DQ VII and VIII launch date, and I am done with Nintendo presentation.

PS4K is whatever for me, but maybe Sony has some juicy new exclusives to announce, we know at least Wild Guns is gonna return as a PS4 exclusive. There are always good third party announcements anyway.

I wonder if Capcom is gonna show something new of SFV. I think they will just try to hype up story mode and give a release date, if that. The focus will be on new Capcom games.
    CFN: kylebr92, Fightcade: kylebr, Steam: kylebr92.
    SFV: Guile, Karin.
    GG Rev 2: Ky, Johnny.
    SSB4: Mario, Marth, Cloud.
  • Mood4food77Mood4food77 Joined: Posts: 9,674
    Nintendo has stated that the NX is not ready for display yet and dont want to show something that isnt complete (console wise )
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770
    SWBeta wrote: »
    Y'all nintendo niggas gonna be salty as fuck

Not even the day of yet and Nintendo niggas are already salty. What did I say?
    Well, I guess if there's not going to be a PS4.5 release date, that just means I can spend my money on something else in the meantime. No use in my getting a PS4 if an upgraded model's coming out later this year.

Who's salty?
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770

Who's salty?

Can you not read?
    I can read. I don't see anyone here who's salty. Since you didn't link anywhere else, I figured you were referring just to this thread.
    Smash 4 Frame Data
    SFV Frame Data
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,658
    LivewireX wrote: »
    Well, I guess if there's not going to be a PS4.5 release date, that just means I can spend my money on something else in the meantime. No use in my getting a PS4 if an upgraded model's coming out later this year.

Yeah, I mean if you guys have waited this long. I had to replace mine because I'd had a PS4 for over 2 years and I was used to having it and missed it. Rocket League, Trials Fusion, Black Ops 3, and some stuff I still need to replace.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
    Zelda U is the only game that matters.

...though technically we can't really call it Zelda "U" anymore, can we.

New Megaman. LET'S ROCK!

Speaking of which...are there gonna be any E3 bets this year? I see SH included that in the OP...

I would but CrotchLicka flaked from our bet last year and I like my avatar too much to bet it right now.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,611
    Wait what?
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Shin_JrShin_Jr " they need to stop it " Joined: Posts: 861 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    LOL at Nintendo showing Zelda but not the console that's going to be launched with it.

well it really is just all about the games
    you think I'm typing just to type it

here's 50 cents run down to the store and grab a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk - GM
  • chadouken!chadouken! less < more Joined: Posts: 5,095
    Shin_Jr wrote: »
    LOL at Nintendo showing Zelda but not the console that's going to be launched with it.

well it really is just all about the games
    Yeah, yeah. I'm just being a dick.
    Yes, I'm still pissed. Yes, go fuck yourself Darkfaggotasshole.
This discussion has been closed.