The Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread: A SHADOW FALLS!

1127128130132133493

Comments

  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155
    Jesus how many Matsudas are there?
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu COULD YOU NAME ALL THE CHARACTERS APPEARED IN MY PIC? (spoilers is in my sig) Joined: Posts: 2,710
    Scotia wrote: »
    Takayuki Nakayama has drawn a picture of Fabio Matusda (the elder brother of Laura and Sean) so we know what he looks like now.
    wrote:
    CiU6JmkUgAAnWeL.jpg:large

    https://twitter.com/takanakayama/status/731054451427934208

    I wonder if he would also study ansatsuken from ken with sean.

    SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

    Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

    My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Hirudegarn

    Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

    Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

    My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

    1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

    CAPCOM- New Characters

    1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

    MARVEL

    1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

    My Characters for SF5's 3rd Season on wards

    Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando.
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.

    Characters I want to return
    1.) Haggar
    2.) Eagle
    3.) Maki
    4.) Sodom
    5.) Blanka
    6.) Lee - Drunken master
    7.) Feilong -(with Iron Fist playstyle like in UMVC3)
    8.) Necro
    9.) Oro - all projectile are now angled diagonally like Dr Fate(Injustice2) to be different from sim & other shoto
    10.) Sagat
    11.) Q
    12.) Viper

    Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Effie
    3.) Byron
    4.) Noembelu

    Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

    SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155
    any relations to Ryuhei Matsuda?

    Mahoro_Ekimae_Bangaichi_03_720p_Aac_ngb.mkv_001047780.jpg
  • ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 277
    edited May 2016
    Scotia wrote: »
    Takayuki Nakayama has drawn a picture of Fabio Matusda (the elder brother of Laura and Sean) so we know what he looks like now.
    wrote:
    CiU6JmkUgAAnWeL.jpg:large

    https://twitter.com/takanakayama/status/731054451427934208

    I wonder if he would also study ansatsuken from ken with sean.

    Previous tweets from Nakayama imply that Fabio is a master of Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu, more so than Laura. The possibility is there suppose, but his loyalty to MJJ makes me doubt it.
    "If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

    Mains

    SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

    SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed


    "We await your return, warrior..."
  • LOVECYCLONELOVECYCLONE Joined: Posts: 164
    edited May 2016
    I had this image in my head of the eldest Matsuda son: something like this. But now, hell.
    Post edited by LOVECYCLONE on
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,610
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    Jeeze, do Matsuda's just get whiter as they age?

    One my best friends in college was half Filipino. His dad was White and his mom was Filipino. He had three younger brothers. He looked full blooded Filipino. His brothers looked less and less Filipino. He used to joke with his dad that his sperm got stronger as he got older
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,737
    YagamiFire wrote: »
    Oh btw

    @Shockdingo @YagamiFire you guys never finished summarizing the KOF plot. You guys stopped at KOF...98 about a hundred pages ago

    Oh! My bad!
    Okay so in 97, Iori and Kyo destroyed the Orochi...or at least banished it back from whence it came. In the aftermath of that fight, the weakened Kyo was kidnapped by the NESTs cartel. NESTs is...basically a way more sprawling, effective Shadaloo. They are a scientifically advanced group that has incredible wealth and power and that seeks global domination.

    In KOF 99 (98 is a dream match...non-canon), Kyo is a prisoner of NESTs that is being studied to create a clone army of Kyo-clone super-soldiers capable of wielding his flame powers. They have limited success...which brings us to the new hero...K' (K-Dash). K is a young man that is a "clone" of Kyo. Note, however, in this case, clone really refers to the fact that has been heavily genetically modified with Kyo's DNA. There are ALSO Kyo clones that are genetically vat-grown copies...K is not one of these. K' can use the Kusanagi flame but has trouble controlling it...so NESTs created a special red glove for his right hand to contain and regulate the power. Along with cyborg NESTs operative Maxima and the NESTs agent Whip, they are tasked with defending NESTs.

    Then comes Iori Yagami. See, Iori is pissed that Kyo has been kidnapped because NO ONE is supposed to kill Kyo but him. So he seeks out NESTs and actually frees Kyo with the two fighting side-by-side to dismantle the organization. Heidern also fights against NESTs, utilizing his mercenary team to try and take them down.

    For this chapter of the story, the main NESTs villain is the absolutely amazingly bad-ass Krizalid who K' is a clone of. Krizalid perfect handles not only Kyo's flame (having been modified just like K) but wears a battle-suit that lets him record fight data. K', Maxima and Whip (Krizalid's sister) turn on the evil organization and eventually clash with Krizalid before getting away. Krizalid is punished for his failure by a higher-up and is killed...but not before finding out that HE is actually the clone and K' is the original and so his memories of his sister Whip are actually fake.

    After 99, the NESTs saga really kicks in as the NESTs agent Kula is added to the mix in 2000. Kula is an ice-based anti-K fighter deployed to take down the rogue K'. Under the supervision of NESTs agents Diana and Foxy, and alongside her robotic counterpart Candy, the young Kula is dispatched to kill K'. Heidern continues his war against NESTs as Kyo & Iori also continue to fight the group on their own. In 99, Kyo actually removed a new move set that emphasized his fighting skill over his flames because the experiments performed on him weakened his flame abilities...so he's pissed about that too. Kula eventually clashes with K'...but finds out she has no real reason to want to kill him.

    Long story short, the big-bad of 2000 is the one who killed Krizalid; Zero. Zero is an IMMENSE bad-ass and power house. A super powerful fighter outfitted in a technologically advanced, bladed combat suit, he actually wields gravity as an element and can form micro-blackholes with his chi. Zero, it ends up, is actually a traitor to NESTs and wants to go into business for himself...so he seizes control of his Zero-Cannon project, a hugely destructive satellite weapon. He intends to use it to fire on the NESTs base in Southtown to eradicate the base (and, incidentally, Southtown with it). Diana & Foxy find out about this and, after Zero has lost a battle against K and his team, they dispatch him...but the countdown lets the beam fire. Thankfully, Takuma manages to deflect the satellite beam with a super attack (some Akuma level shit right there from Mr. Karate!) that utterly exhausts him nearly fatally. Kula, going into space with Candy, destroys the satellite. Plunging back towards Earth, the AI-driven Candy protects Kula...becoming destroyed in the process.

    NESTs goes back to the drawing board.

    In 2001 we reach the end of the NESTs saga with the emergence of an actual full NESTs team consisting of Foxy, Angel and, most importantly, K9999. K9999 is the 9999th clone of Kyo...the pinnacle of NESTs cloning tech. He's also batshit insane and his genetic structure is malleable letting him turn his limbs into (literally) Tetsuo-style crushing weapons of gooey, fleshy death...as well as drills and shotguns. Out of control, K9999 is obsessed with beating K' to prove his own strength and does POORLY when it comes to following orders.

    Fighting through the tournie, K's team faces the sub-boss Zero. Yup. Zero again. But not really. This is the ORIGINAL Zero, revealing the one in 2000 to be a clone. Oddly, this Zero is a polite, honorable fighter instead of the absolute scumbag the 2000 Zero was. He loses and launches the winners into space to the NESTs satellite base where they come face to face with Lord NESTs, the creator of the cartel.

    Unfortunately he gets killed immediately by his subordinate Igniz who is revealed to be the real power & authority of the organization. Igniz eventually loses to K' and company (by now you should realize they're the new main heroes...and quite successfully I might add) and sets the satellite base to crash. Kula manages to use her ice powers to save the falling satellite by cushioning its entry and fall. K9999, still swearing to kill K' despite the fall of NESTs, attacks Foxy and dispatches of her, going rogue along with Angel who is apparently infatuated with him on some level (she's a bit of a crazy sadist herself despite her fun-loving personality).

    This ends the NESTs saga and 2002 is a dream match. KOF2002 Unlimited Match, however, has basically retconned some of this so that instead of K9999 it was apparently Nameless that was the 9999th clone...but the events are basically very similar otherwise.

    After 2002 starts the Ash Crimson saga...as we return to the power of Orochi...

    What's with SNK's obsession with clones? Jesus christ
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

    Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,610
    Scotia wrote: »
    Takayuki Nakayama has drawn a picture of Fabio Matusda (the elder brother of Laura and Sean) so we know what he looks like now.
    wrote:
    CiU6JmkUgAAnWeL.jpg:large

    https://twitter.com/takanakayama/status/731054451427934208

    Boom! That's how you start the Fabio hype and finish it quickly.
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,924
    Scotia wrote: »
    Takayuki Nakayama has drawn a picture of Fabio Matusda (the elder brother of Laura and Sean) so we know what he looks like now.
    wrote:
    CiU6JmkUgAAnWeL.jpg:large

    https://twitter.com/takanakayama/status/731054451427934208

    Just to clarify that's Kiki's art, Nakayama just decided to tweet about it (like he does with all the other info).

    This is probably the art they'll be using for his character book profile when they get to it.
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    Jeeze, do Matsuda's just get whiter as they age?

    Sean becomes the literal "black sheep" of the family when he decides to take up Masters Anastsuken instead of fully embracing Matsuda Jiujutsu.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

    New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 277
    bakfromon wrote: »
    Scotia wrote: »
    Takayuki Nakayama has drawn a picture of Fabio Matusda (the elder brother of Laura and Sean) so we know what he looks like now.
    wrote:
    CiU6JmkUgAAnWeL.jpg:large

    https://twitter.com/takanakayama/status/731054451427934208

    Just to clarify that's Kiki's art, Nakayama just decided to tweet about it (like he does with all the other info).

    This is probably the art they'll be using for his character book profile when they get to it.
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    Jeeze, do Matsuda's just get whiter as they age?

    Sean becomes the literal "black sheep" of the family when he decides to take up Masters Anastsuken instead of fully embracing Matsuda Jiujutsu.

    Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks.

    "If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

    Mains

    SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

    SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed


    "We await your return, warrior..."
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,304
    I noticed that as well.

    Unfortunately, the ones that AREN'T translated no longer seem to be on the site. Unless they've been moved.
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,924
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    I noticed that as well.

    Unfortunately, the ones that AREN'T translated no longer seem to be on the site. Unless they've been moved.

    Site now has a language toggle switch in the top right corner of the page which switches between each version
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

    New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • Caio_LinsCaio_Lins Joined: Posts: 215
    yygkecv.jpg
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,924
    edited May 2016
    (This time, it's the younger of the twin brothers. He has a unique hairstyle. I wonder if he uses gel? He's also great at rollerblading)

    Name: Yang
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 62kg
    Blood type: B
    Birthday: September 9
    Home Country: Hong Kong
    Favorite things: watching movies, Cats
    Dislikes: impatient people, Stinky tofu

    The young man is known as the "Blue Dragon". He's calm and collected, unlike his reckless twin brother. He takes advantage of his insight, and uses any chance he can get to land lightning-fast consecutive strikes against his opponent. He decides to travel with his brother in order to discover whether or not their skills are world-class.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

    New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,304
    edited May 2016
    bakfromon wrote: »
    Site now has a language toggle switch in the top right corner of the page which switches between each version
    Oh, awesome. And the Japanese version is still progressing on schedule. I was worried we'd have to wait another 3 weeks to see a new entry. I hope the translations come out more often than once per day so that it catches up.

    Though, the fact that they don't even know how to spell Birdie doesn't exactly inspire confidence at whoever is doing these translations at Capcom.

  • Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 747
    Yay! the twins are back. i like Yang and Yun.
    Chun-Li fan & main now & forever.

    CHUN-LI FAN COMICS

    CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?

    Cover Page

    Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,


    EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado

    Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

    *Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

    Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink

    I am an Actor, Writer, Filmmaker, and Street Fighter Fan

    CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET - Page 16 (Chun-Li v. Shadaloo Guards: Chun-Li's Comeback)
    *edited July, 16, 2017: Page 16 Completed
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,610
    I'd post the height/ weight for Yang but it's the same as Yun.
  • Caio_LinsCaio_Lins Joined: Posts: 215
    R7tpXl4.jpg
  • Caio_LinsCaio_Lins Joined: Posts: 215
    PxYYQVp.jpg

    provisional
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,610
    Caio_Lins wrote: »
    PxYYQVp.jpg

    provisional

    Damn he looks like Eric Davis from the NFL Network

    NY+Toast+Gifting+Suite+Day+1+gyllWRtf5p9l.jpg


  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,359
    Lol, Fabio is the blue colored shoto.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 2,841
    YagamiFire wrote: »
    Oh btw

    @Shockdingo @YagamiFire you guys never finished summarizing the KOF plot. You guys stopped at KOF...98 about a hundred pages ago

    Oh! My bad!
    Okay so in 97, Iori and Kyo destroyed the Orochi...or at least banished it back from whence it came. In the aftermath of that fight, the weakened Kyo was kidnapped by the NESTs cartel. NESTs is...basically a way more sprawling, effective Shadaloo. They are a scientifically advanced group that has incredible wealth and power and that seeks global domination.

    In KOF 99 (98 is a dream match...non-canon), Kyo is a prisoner of NESTs that is being studied to create a clone army of Kyo-clone super-soldiers capable of wielding his flame powers. They have limited success...which brings us to the new hero...K' (K-Dash). K is a young man that is a "clone" of Kyo. Note, however, in this case, clone really refers to the fact that has been heavily genetically modified with Kyo's DNA. There are ALSO Kyo clones that are genetically vat-grown copies...K is not one of these. K' can use the Kusanagi flame but has trouble controlling it...so NESTs created a special red glove for his right hand to contain and regulate the power. Along with cyborg NESTs operative Maxima and the NESTs agent Whip, they are tasked with defending NESTs.

    Then comes Iori Yagami. See, Iori is pissed that Kyo has been kidnapped because NO ONE is supposed to kill Kyo but him. So he seeks out NESTs and actually frees Kyo with the two fighting side-by-side to dismantle the organization. Heidern also fights against NESTs, utilizing his mercenary team to try and take them down.

    For this chapter of the story, the main NESTs villain is the absolutely amazingly bad-ass Krizalid who K' is a clone of. Krizalid perfect handles not only Kyo's flame (having been modified just like K) but wears a battle-suit that lets him record fight data. K', Maxima and Whip (Krizalid's sister) turn on the evil organization and eventually clash with Krizalid before getting away. Krizalid is punished for his failure by a higher-up and is killed...but not before finding out that HE is actually the clone and K' is the original and so his memories of his sister Whip are actually fake.

    After 99, the NESTs saga really kicks in as the NESTs agent Kula is added to the mix in 2000. Kula is an ice-based anti-K fighter deployed to take down the rogue K'. Under the supervision of NESTs agents Diana and Foxy, and alongside her robotic counterpart Candy, the young Kula is dispatched to kill K'. Heidern continues his war against NESTs as Kyo & Iori also continue to fight the group on their own. In 99, Kyo actually removed a new move set that emphasized his fighting skill over his flames because the experiments performed on him weakened his flame abilities...so he's pissed about that too. Kula eventually clashes with K'...but finds out she has no real reason to want to kill him.

    Long story short, the big-bad of 2000 is the one who killed Krizalid; Zero. Zero is an IMMENSE bad-ass and power house. A super powerful fighter outfitted in a technologically advanced, bladed combat suit, he actually wields gravity as an element and can form micro-blackholes with his chi. Zero, it ends up, is actually a traitor to NESTs and wants to go into business for himself...so he seizes control of his Zero-Cannon project, a hugely destructive satellite weapon. He intends to use it to fire on the NESTs base in Southtown to eradicate the base (and, incidentally, Southtown with it). Diana & Foxy find out about this and, after Zero has lost a battle against K and his team, they dispatch him...but the countdown lets the beam fire. Thankfully, Takuma manages to deflect the satellite beam with a super attack (some Akuma level shit right there from Mr. Karate!) that utterly exhausts him nearly fatally. Kula, going into space with Candy, destroys the satellite. Plunging back towards Earth, the AI-driven Candy protects Kula...becoming destroyed in the process.

    NESTs goes back to the drawing board.

    In 2001 we reach the end of the NESTs saga with the emergence of an actual full NESTs team consisting of Foxy, Angel and, most importantly, K9999. K9999 is the 9999th clone of Kyo...the pinnacle of NESTs cloning tech. He's also batshit insane and his genetic structure is malleable letting him turn his limbs into (literally) Tetsuo-style crushing weapons of gooey, fleshy death...as well as drills and shotguns. Out of control, K9999 is obsessed with beating K' to prove his own strength and does POORLY when it comes to following orders.

    Fighting through the tournie, K's team faces the sub-boss Zero. Yup. Zero again. But not really. This is the ORIGINAL Zero, revealing the one in 2000 to be a clone. Oddly, this Zero is a polite, honorable fighter instead of the absolute scumbag the 2000 Zero was. He loses and launches the winners into space to the NESTs satellite base where they come face to face with Lord NESTs, the creator of the cartel.

    Unfortunately he gets killed immediately by his subordinate Igniz who is revealed to be the real power & authority of the organization. Igniz eventually loses to K' and company (by now you should realize they're the new main heroes...and quite successfully I might add) and sets the satellite base to crash. Kula manages to use her ice powers to save the falling satellite by cushioning its entry and fall. K9999, still swearing to kill K' despite the fall of NESTs, attacks Foxy and dispatches of her, going rogue along with Angel who is apparently infatuated with him on some level (she's a bit of a crazy sadist herself despite her fun-loving personality).

    This ends the NESTs saga and 2002 is a dream match. KOF2002 Unlimited Match, however, has basically retconned some of this so that instead of K9999 it was apparently Nameless that was the 9999th clone...but the events are basically very similar otherwise.

    After 2002 starts the Ash Crimson saga...as we return to the power of Orochi...

    What's with SNK's obsession with clones? Jesus christ

    They're awesome, that's what.

    #Spidercide-fan
    "Punks jump up to get beat down"

    I designed SFV Ed. Your argument is invalid.

    Visit us at the Street Fighter story thread! Click here!
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark "I'm not soft like Goku!" Joined: Posts: 6,557
    @YagamiFire

    I know most of the plots for KOF, but this one little detail has never been clear to me. I've read two different versions and wonder which one is the most accurate.
    Heidern and Rugal #1: Heidern learns about Rugal's illegal activities and begins to investigate him. Rugal eventually gets wind of this and warns Heidern to stay away or he'll be sorry. Heidern continues with it, which annoys Rugal enough to kidnap his family. Looking to save them, Heidern and a bunch of his men fly to the Blacknoah to fight Rugal. Most of Heidern's men are slaughtered by him, Heidern loses his eye, and his wife and daughter protect him from Rugal's Kaiser Wave at the last minute.

    Heidern and Rugal #2: After Rugal got a taste of the Orochi power, he decided to test it out. Rugal found a base in Brazil with Heidern celebrating along with his comrades and family and proceeds to decimate everyone there and leave Heidern with one eye.

    Could you tell me which is the more accurate story?
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • SagatryuSagatryu Joined: Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    see Guy with a pony tail reminds me of when Haggar was rocking a pony tail in Final Fight 3



    only game where Haggar has a ponytail.

    "you may have the Ultimate Shield , but I have the Ultimate eye , and my ultimate eye can see your weakness" - King Bradley / Wrath to Greed.
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,924
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

    New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,610
    bakfromon wrote: »

    I'm tired of fucking zombies. This shit has been going on since the 90s.
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,924
    bakfromon wrote: »

    Q


    q.jpg?h=5e2768f3d0e1f76ee0dd4ee61e43f4f7

    (The mysterious enigma! Who is the true person behind the mask? Currently, this fighter is unknown.)

    Name: Q
    Height: Unknown
    Weight: Unknown
    Blood Type: Unknown
    Birthday: Unknown
    Country of Origin: Unknown
    Favorite thing: Unknown
    Dislikes: Unknown

    The mysterious person who's been witnessed worldwide. He hides his identity behind an iron mask, hat, and trench coat. There have been multiple sightings of him around the world occurring at simultaneous times. There are doubts as to whether or not he's human. C.Viper of the C.I.A is currently investigating the matter.

    I'm surprised they didn't mention these three in Q's bio.
    sf3-3q-11.png
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

    New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 25,359
    bakfromon wrote: »
    bakfromon wrote: »

    Q


    q.jpg?h=5e2768f3d0e1f76ee0dd4ee61e43f4f7

    (The mysterious enigma! Who is the true person behind the mask? Currently, this fighter is unknown.)

    Name: Q
    Height: Unknown
    Weight: Unknown
    Blood Type: Unknown
    Birthday: Unknown
    Country of Origin: Unknown
    Favorite thing: Unknown
    Dislikes: Unknown

    The mysterious person who's been witnessed worldwide. He hides his identity behind an iron mask, hat, and trench coat. There have been multiple sightings of him around the world occurring at simultaneous times. There are doubts as to whether or not he's human. C.Viper of the C.I.A is currently investigating the matter.

    I'm surprised they didn't mention these three in Q's bio.
    sf3-3q-11.png

    Those three must not be important when it comes to Q. Capcom have a more revelant character that can investigate him.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    SFV Lounge discord: https://discord.gg/Tp23Ccr
  • Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 381
    YES! Oh man, I was not expecting Q to be the character of the day so soon. Also, it says C. Viper is investigating. Capcom, Q vs. Viper, that's what we need, that's the most sensible way to integrate Q into the game, DO IT!
  • ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 277
    bakfromon wrote: »
    bakfromon wrote: »

    Q


    q.jpg?h=5e2768f3d0e1f76ee0dd4ee61e43f4f7

    (The mysterious enigma! Who is the true person behind the mask? Currently, this fighter is unknown.)

    Name: Q
    Height: Unknown
    Weight: Unknown
    Blood Type: Unknown
    Birthday: Unknown
    Country of Origin: Unknown
    Favorite thing: Unknown
    Dislikes: Unknown

    The mysterious person who's been witnessed worldwide. He hides his identity behind an iron mask, hat, and trench coat. There have been multiple sightings of him around the world occurring at simultaneous times. There are doubts as to whether or not he's human. C.Viper of the C.I.A is currently investigating the matter.

    I'm surprised they didn't mention these three in Q's bio.
    sf3-3q-11.png

    Those three must not be important when it comes to Q. Capcom have a more revelant character that can investigate him.

    Seems like C.Viper is that character.
    "If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

    Mains

    SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

    SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed


    "We await your return, warrior..."
  • Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 381
    I imagine they'll touch upon Juliana, David and Richard the CIA agents later on, possibly altogether in one post. I mean, if Don Sauvage and "Those two guys in the intro to Street Fighter II" can get their own pages, they can too.
  • ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 277
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    bakfromon wrote: »

    Q


    q.jpg?h=5e2768f3d0e1f76ee0dd4ee61e43f4f7

    (The mysterious enigma! Who is the true person behind the mask? Currently, this fighter is unknown.)

    Name: Q
    Height: Unknown
    Weight: Unknown
    Blood Type: Unknown
    Birthday: Unknown
    Country of Origin: Unknown
    Favorite thing: Unknown
    Dislikes: Unknown

    The mysterious person who's been witnessed worldwide. He hides his identity behind an iron mask, hat, and trench coat. There have been multiple sightings of him around the world occurring at simultaneous times. There are doubts as to whether or not he's human. C.Viper of the C.I.A is currently investigating the matter.

    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving that more natural pose and also loving that Viper is investigating him! Such an awesome connection that'll nicely serve future games. I literally made this high pitched noise that my sister could hear from across the house and wondered what the heck was going on lol.

    Q's the best I love him so much
    "If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

    Mains

    SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

    SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed


    "We await your return, warrior..."
  • DarthEnderDarthEnder Dragon Force Kin Joined: Posts: 2,304
    edited May 2016
    Connecting C. Viper to Q is indeed awesome.

    That said, I get that they don't know anything about his identity or his past, but something like, say, his height, they should still be able to figure out.
    Fretless94 wrote: »
    I imagine they'll touch upon Juliana, David and Richard the CIA agents later on, possibly altogether in one post. I mean, if Don Sauvage and "Those two guys in the intro to Street Fighter II" can get their own pages, they can too.
    It's possible that one of them is actually the "Jade Goat" person that Viper was reporting to in Bison's story mode.

  • MilesRieyMilesRiey Cavalry is here Joined: Posts: 4,898
    edited May 2016
    Really starting to think that the characters they leave out of these descriptions are likely the ones who will be in Season 2... I'd hope not, since I really want to play Q, but who knows...
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    Connecting C. Viper to Q is indeed awesome.

    That said, I get that they don't know anything about his identity or his past, but something like, say, his height, they should still be able to figure out.

    Nah Q will kill any civilian before they realize how tall he is, therefore unknown :coffee:
    Semi-retired from FGs for now :V
  • Super SonicSuper Sonic Joined: Posts: 1,284
    Then the speculations about Q actually being Bison are out of the window now. Let's see...
    Fighting with Conviction Leads to Victory!
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,924
    edited May 2016
    Then the speculations about Q actually being Bison are out of the window now. Let's see...

    I think we can throw out the theory about Dorai being Q as well.
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

    New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • Fretless94Fretless94 Joined: Posts: 381
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    Connecting C. Viper to Q is indeed awesome.

    That said, I get that they don't know anything about his identity or his past, but something like, say, his height, they should still be able to figure out.
    Fretless94 wrote: »
    I imagine they'll touch upon Juliana, David and Richard the CIA agents later on, possibly altogether in one post. I mean, if Don Sauvage and "Those two guys in the intro to Street Fighter II" can get their own pages, they can too.
    It's possible that one of them is actually the "Jade Goat" person that Viper was reporting to in Bison's story mode.
    Ehhhh, I don't think so. Crimson Viper is called so because her hair resembles, well, a crimson viper. Jade Goat probably follows along with the same theme.
  • ScotiaScotia There's a good chance I hate your favourite character Joined: Posts: 277
    I hope Sean's profile comes up soon. I'd love to see what they have to say about him.
    "If I lose today, I can still win tomorrow. -Sean Matsuda

    Mains

    SF3
    Sean
    Alex
    Ken

    SFV
    Ken
    Alex
    Ed


    "We await your return, warrior..."
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 1,924
    Fretless94 wrote: »
    DarthEnder wrote: »
    Connecting C. Viper to Q is indeed awesome.

    That said, I get that they don't know anything about his identity or his past, but something like, say, his height, they should still be able to figure out.
    Fretless94 wrote: »
    I imagine they'll touch upon Juliana, David and Richard the CIA agents later on, possibly altogether in one post. I mean, if Don Sauvage and "Those two guys in the intro to Street Fighter II" can get their own pages, they can too.
    It's possible that one of them is actually the "Jade Goat" person that Viper was reporting to in Bison's story mode.
    Ehhhh, I don't think so. Crimson Viper is called so because her hair resembles, well, a crimson viper. Jade Goat probably follows along with the same theme.

    Crimson Viper = Red hair resembling a snake.

    Smart Raven = Black Hair resembling a bird.

    Jade Goat = Green hair that resembles a goat? (Goatee and horns?)
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

    New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
Sign In or Register to comment.