Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    edited July 2016
    As shit as GT is...

Gohan fans:

1. GT is shit, Gohan is a http://dontevenreply.com that walks around in glasses.
    2. Super is shit, Gohan is a http://dontevenreply.com that walks around in glasses.

*10 months later*

3. Aww, at least he got a happy ending.

Just as bad as the Brolytards.

Also, I highly doubt Vegeta was stronger than Goku during Android. Probably slightly behind as usual, but we'll never know. They both got overtaken by a child.
    Also, 18 should have rekt Piccolo. Akira himself said 18 > 17 because 17 doesn't know how to bring out his full power... but it's Akira so that would change in about half an episode.

Tien must be the only Z Fighter to get shafted and not look like a bitch... and Majin Buu conveniently sleeps through everything.

Yamcha doesn't even fight.
    Gohan doesn't even need an explanation.
    Krillin is weaker than his wife.
    Yajirobe not even considered a Z Fighter.
    Chiaotzu, I still haven't found him in Pokemon Go.
    Piccolo asking Frost to hold back, and got his arm ripped off in ROF.
    Kid Trunks biggest feat is cheating to beat Goten.
    Goten...

267757-john-cena-2.jpg

There's Master Roshi also but how often do you see him fight? Although the little fights he has are all badass imo.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,462
    Where was #18>#17 said? The Android chart says her power was suppressed in comparison to #17's and the Daizenshuu also says she's weaker.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,359
    So much hatred...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    I'll have to dig through when I can be bothered, I posted it waaaaaaaaay back.

He said he intended it to be that way in the Manga, but Akira says one thing and does another so bleh.
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,027
    Pretty sure that Vegeta > Goku during Super, when Whis was training Vegeta while Goku was chilling on Earth.

Getting a disagree for that. Really?

7wyMrom.jpg

xiVUF8P.jpg
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,404
    Vegeta is stronger but goku can wipe him out with kaioken. I like this balance
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    Thus making it beginning of DBZ, and everyone referring to Goku as the strongest.

Every flashback is Vegeta salty about the beam struggle, like he didn't break both his legs.
  • odinodin HH connoisseur Joined: Posts: 15,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • LilBarlogLilBarlog Joined: Posts: 97
    edited July 2016
    Getting a disagree for that. Really?

I somewhat interpret that as Vegeta already being familiar with the new Ki while Goku was still trying to get up to speed. It would be major salt to go around if Vegeta had the same weight as Goku and still struggled with the training exercise even with a head start on him training.

But you also can't be like OMG this is so eas for me, you suck balls Kakkarot! When Goku still is supposed to be the main guy.
    To be totally fair, Vegeta implies lifting the weights weren't simply a strength thing:
    Vegeta: "You're too soft, Kakarrot. There's a trick to lifting these up. Watch."

Goku said Vegeta was probably stronger than himself, so we know that they're equal at the very least.

Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,558
    odin wrote: »
    Anyone play Dokkan battle?

Japanese or Global version?
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.

GBL. I need to be able to read lol

My GLB is a bit on standby, not much to do until the tournament on the 28th. I usually play both, but using jpn's foresight to prep my glb account.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,486
    To be totally fair, Vegeta implies lifting the weights weren't simply a strength thing:
    Vegeta: "You're too soft, Kakarrot. There's a trick to lifting these up. Watch."

Goku said Vegeta was probably stronger than himself, so we know that they're equal at the very least.

Vegeta has more intellect mind when it comes to fighting, however his arrogance almost always gets the better of him. If he wasn't so arrogant he would probably more above goku (with plot armor of course).

My GLB is a bit on standby, not much to do until the tournament on the 28th. I usually play both, but using jpn's foresight to prep my glb account.

I just started on the weekend. Missed Super Gogeta... But some guy on Reddit had an extra new account with him. So I'm using that as a springboard.
    Had some other good SSR cards in it too.
    XQUm5Gh.jpg
    LU6xBM1.jpg
    staKBHC.jpg
    HPmOEnI.jpg
    dKLPjpI.jpg
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

Vegeta has more intellect mind when it comes to fighting, however his arrogance almost always gets the better of him. If he wasn't so arrogant he would probably more above goku (with plot armor of course).

Quite the contrary. Goku is the one being a genius when it comes to fighting. Not saying Vegeta is dumb but Goku is the one that notices weaknesses and stuff on opponents when no else does. He found King Piccolo's Baikaharu or whatever weakness (leaves himself open when powering up), he took Raditz's tail/applied Full Nelson on him, he realized Freezer's 100% form disadvantage, he found Hirudegarn's weakness (well Gohan also noticed), Golden Freezer's weakness (again), Vegeta's pattern (check when Whis tells both their weaknesses) and how to counter Hit's technique. Even when knowing Hit freezes time or whatever, Vegeta himself said "it's not as easy as it sounds".

This is on top of how he is the one finding all the next levels (SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJG, Kaioken+SSG, etc)
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • Everyone's FriendEveryone's Friend Your friend Joined: Posts: 207
    Is it true that DBS is going on hiatus after this arc, due to the fixing of its shitty animation for future arcs? I keep seeing it on websites but they provide no sources.
    I don't recall reading that anywhere. The main issue with the animation is derived from them having different artist' on Super. They just need a one to consistently work on it. The good one.
    edited July 2016

I just started on the weekend. Missed Super Gogeta... But some guy on Reddit had an extra new account with him. So I'm using that as a springboard.
    XQUm5Gh.jpg
    LU6xBM1.jpg
    staKBHC.jpg
    HPmOEnI.jpg
    dKLPjpI.jpg

My old acc was trash, so I decided to reroll on the SSj3 Goku banner from a while back and keep saving stones. Managed to get 14 SSRs on the Gogeta/Gotenks banner.

Current team:
    PI9TelV.jpg

XQUm5Gh.jpg
    LU6xBM1.jpg
    staKBHC.jpg
    HPmOEnI.jpg
    dKLPjpI.jpg

My old acc was trash, so I decided to reroll on the SSj3 Goku banner from a while back and keep saving stones. Managed to get 14 SSRs on the Gogeta/Gotenks banner.

Current team:
    PI9TelV.jpg

That's crazy haha but at least I know someone that can answer questions for me! :tup:
    Goku = Broken for no reason.
    Gohan = Even more broken for no reason, got nerfed.
    Vegeta = Tactician.
    Piccolo = Strategist.

Remember when Vegeta threw dirt in Zarbon's eyes? I miss shit like that.
    jebop wrote: »
    Vegeta = Tactician.
    Piccolo = Strategist.

Decades of training with different masters, constantly pushing himself to new levels purely for the sake of getting better is broken for no reason now?
    edited July 2016
    jebop wrote: »
    Vegeta = Tactician.
    Piccolo = Strategist.

Decades of training with different masters, constantly pushing himself to new levels purely for the sake of getting better is broken for no reason now?

Yeah, I used to say that too, except half his training besides Whis was a pile of shit. Carrying milk, chasing Bubbles, really?

I think I'm the only one who wanted to see Gohan vs Vegeta all out.
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,982
    why did supreme kai say gohan was the strongest at that tournament?
    cant wait to hear this one
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • FDreamFDream Joined: Posts: 981
    The same guy that was flabbergasted every time the saiyans showed how strong they really were?
    FDream wrote: »
    The same guy that was flabbergasted every time the saiyans showed how strong they really were?

so why did he say that saiyan boy gohan was the strongest there
    CRYING
    Jack_Frost wrote: »

Kaioshin was under the impression that Gohan was stronger because he didn't know how strong Goku and Vegeta was.

When he later saw what Goku and Vegeta could do, he realized all of the Saiyans were ridiculous.
    Jack_Frost wrote: »

Kaioshin was under the impression that Gohan was stronger because he didn't know how strong Goku and Vegeta was.

When he later saw what Goku and Vegeta could do, he realized all of the Saiyans were ridiculous.

why didnt vegeta or goku correct him after he said that doe
    CRYING
    I don't think they cared. Vegeta knew Gohan wasn't on his level, so he really had no reason to convince some unknown dude that he was wrong.

When Base Vegeta bodied Pui-Pui:
    latest?cb=20150226002917

Kaioshin just saw Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, but Base Vegeta got that reaction outta him? Kaioshin is a dumbass character.

Yep. Bobbidi's spaceship gave that nigga PTSD.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That's why I'm glad we got Bills and Whis. Previous "gods" were such joke characters that you'd ask yourself why did they even bother introducing them as such... Kaio sama was a fat ass that taught him Kaoiken and that's it. Constantly bitching about stuff, Goku's chef on the underworld, etc. Kaio shins were also turned onto bitch tier in like 5 episodes. Only the elder Kai was useful giving Gohan his imba powerup, giving Goku his life and giving the Potaras that made Vegeto.

At least Kamisama was well made in DB, making the dragon balls, being wise and teaching Goku a bunch of shit
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    locoghoul wrote: »
    That's why I'm glad we got Bills and Whis. Previous "gods" were such joke characters that you'd ask yourself why did they even bother introducing them as such... Kaio sama was a fat ass that taught him Kaoiken and that's it. Constantly bitching about stuff, Goku's chef on the underworld, etc. Kaio shins were also turned onto bitch tier in like 5 episodes. Only the elder Kai was useful giving Gohan his imba powerup, giving Goku his life and giving the Potaras that made Vegeto.

At least Kamisama was well made in DB, making the dragon balls, being wise and teaching Goku a bunch of shit

Kami's actions made him the biggest piece of shit of all the gods in the series. Kaioshin was a bitch, but he made things worse because he genuinely didn't know how strong the Saiyans were. Kami fucked things up for everyone because reasons.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file