Story Mode Discussion: Universes Clash Once Again

Comments

• HawkingbirdHawkingbird I am thou...thou art I Joined: Posts: 26,851
    That's not true, Peter has dealt with the mystical elements before and Spider-Verse was Sci-fi anyway.

A lot about Morlun and his family was more Science than mystic, so i'm not sure what your issue is.

I didn't mean that Peter hasn't deal with magical threats before. It's not something is has to deal with regularly nor core element to his character and stories.
    Anya had nothing to do with that, her powers weren't even similar to Peter's up until Spider-Island.

Her deal was about some feuding Spider and Wasps cults. Or again, used to be.

Anya's character was created from leftover ideas from JMS run on Spider-Man. The character's creator worked closely with JMS.
    PSN: Hawkingbird
    FC: 0834-1564-0151
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/runawayavenger
    Mike Jones bringing up the worlds merged intrigued me. When I looked at the trailers again it seems like the setting of Mega Man X has merged with Asgard. Running with this idea it would be fun to see the following

The Savage Land populated with Monster Hunter monsters.
    A AIM/Umbrella joint lab
    Murderworld being in movieland
    Xandar with elements of Neo St. Peterburg
    Phoenix Wright courthouse with Ronan the Accuser as judge with She-Hulk and Matt Murdock as lawyers (If both of them are playable replace She-Hulk with Two Gun Kid and Daredevil with Foggy)
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,793
    edited December 2016
    I WANT THAT COURTHOUSE STAGE ALREADY.

It would have been boring if there were no stakes. It's certainly better than having the villains be push overs. You also forget the Spiders eventually turned the tied.

If beating the Inherentors was easy, there would have been no point in having the Alternate Spider-Men and Spider-Women team up.

Also, seeing Sentai Spider-Man again was fucking awesome.

Plus people complain about most events being heroes vs heroes, well here you go, one that isn't and it was damn good.
    I agree no stakes are boring, but wanting stakes isn't the same as wanting a bloodbath. I wanted something fun, I found Spider-Island fun and creepy and entertaining and they weren't carting in corpses of heroes left and right. You enjoyed the story and that's good, but I personally didn't have fun with it. I gave it a few issues, but I didn't like it. And yes, I can agree that Sentai Supaidaman was amazing to see, but it sucked Leopardon got to do nothing.
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,237
    Shockdingo wrote: »
    Man, I hope Morlun and his stupid Widow's Peak family get shot into the sun so I never have to see them again.

Shh...he'll hear you...too late

tumblr_nkza82vG2T1rs5gxyo1_500.gif
  • KiyaaKingKiyaaKing Joined: Posts: 1,060
    Mike Jones bringing up the worlds merged intrigued me. When I looked at the trailers again it seems like the setting of Mega Man X has merged with Asgard. Running with this idea it would be fun to see the following

A AIM/Umbrella joint lab
    Phoenix Wright courthouse with Ronan the Accuser as judge with She-Hulk and Matt Murdock as lawyers (If both of them are playable replace She-Hulk with Two Gun Kid and Daredevil with Foggy)

This idea is too good. This better be real.
    My Characters/Teams:
    UMvC3 - Spider-Man/Magneto/Dante, Zero/Dante/Strider, Doom/Dormammu/Dante
    SSF4 - Juri, Yun, El Fuerte
    Injustice - Flash, Zod, Lex Luthor
    Skullgirls - Cerebella/Squigly, Parasoul/Double
    GGXXAC+R - Slayer, Baiken

3DS FC: 5043-2719-7330
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 544
    edited December 2016

A AIM/Umbrella joint lab

Someone send this as a pitch this to Infinite's dev team plz ^.

Here's another idea: Dr. Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum (or at least parts of it) have ended up right the middle of Willamette Parkview Mall, with a bunch of mystical beings that Strange tries to keep at bay escaping and fighting zombies from the latter location in the background of the stage.

You could even have a few survivors from the Mall make an appearance as they hid in barricaded areas watching the fight from afar.
    Rip sig.
  • ES_CurseES_Curse Get ready for emanci-PAIN SON Joined: Posts: 8,367
    -Mephisto's Realm/Marvel Demons invading Nippon (Okami-verse)
    -Marvel Zombies in Willamette
    -The Intergalactic Fighting Tournament from Ryu's MvC3 ending, featuring Ken Masters vs somebody in the background
    formerly just5moreminutes. I guess the clock ran out.
  • ultrapowerlevelultrapowerlevel (SuperShadonic) Joined: Posts: 116
    I am so hyped for X's vital role in the story. This is gonna be awesome.

Please Capcom, make the story mode similar to Street Fighter V or even better. The cut scenes story mode from SFV I love soooooo much.
    Seeing X and other Capcom plus Marvel characters in such high quality cut scenes would be awesome to watch.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,462
    After seeing how Matt Murdock was able to get Wesker put away in Chris' MVC3 ending, I'm hoping to see a potential encounter between Daredevil and Wesker in Infinite.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    Who would be the boss or bosses of MVCI
  • VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 784

That can work, especially since Daredevil is a prosecutor these days.

I'd switch Two-Gun kid with Beetle/Janice Lincoln though.

M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
    edited January 2
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Who would be the boss or bosses of MVCI

Ultron, Sigma or some combination of both, along with Thanos.
    Rip sig.
    Thanos will probably be in the game, but he probably won't be a boss.
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,469
    edited January 9
    Enough underachieving. This isn't the 90s anymore. There should be multiple bosses instead of just one or two.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GigaMaidens on twitter - on deviantArt - on Discord

• d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,134 mod
    The problem is that bosses take away development resources from actual playable characters.
    I'm guessing the only unique boss is Sigtron.

In SNK Vs Capcom: Match of the Millennium, the mid-bosses were Bison/Geese. If you had an SNK character in the 1st slot, the final boss was Evil Ryu; if you had a Capcom character in the 1st slot, Orochi Iori was the final boss.

Here's what I predict: you'll fight Thanos at some point, who'll be wielding all of the Infinity Stones. Once you defeat him, you'll encounter Sigma/Ultron as a pair. After defeating them, they'll merge into Sigtron and have access to the Infinity Stones for the entire battle. This'll be the final boss.

Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    I'm guessing the only unique boss is Sigtron.

In SNK Vs Capcom: Match of the Millennium, the mid-bosses were Bison/Geese. If you had an SNK character in the 1st slot, the final boss was Evil Ryu; if you had a Capcom character in the 1st slot, Orochi Iori was the final boss.

Here's what I predict: you'll fight Thanos at some point, who'll be wielding all of the Infinity Stones. Once you defeat him, you'll encounter Sigma/Ultron as a pair. After defeating them, they'll merge into Sigtron and have access to the Infinity Stones for the entire battle. This'll be the final boss.
    I'm fine with this if it means that we get all three as playable characters (especially Thanos, if he keeps his MSH "best divekick ever").

That said, if this is so, they should be playable in Versus from the start.

As long as Thanos has his Bubble of doom, I'm good.

I agree. Most look down on the idea of unlockables, anyway. I don't dislike them, but I understand that tournaments makes it a chore.
    d3v wrote: »
    The problem is that bosses take away development resources from actual playable characters.

While I hate to point to NRS games as an example, they usually spend quite a lot of time on single player content that doesn't seem to detract from their roster development. Capcom always seems to do the most lazy and barebones content by comparison.

They could offer incentives to defeat bosses such as unlocking new stages, characters and costumes. They could add a time attack mode to see who can defeat them in the fastest time or let you take on other players in a boss vs. boss mode. There's lots of things they could do.

PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »

While I hate to point to NRS games as an example, they usually spend quite a lot of time on single player content that doesn't seem to detract from their roster development. Capcom always seems to do the most lazy and barebones content by comparison.

They could offer incentives to defeat bosses such as unlocking new stages, characters and costumes. They could add a time attack mode to see who can defeat them in the fastest time or let you take on other players in a boss vs. boss mode. There's lots of things they could do.

NRS also has a larger budget thanks to WB backing.
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,704
    Fuck it.

Bosses?

EVERY BOSS EVER.

First Magneto. Then Thanos. Then Apocolypse. Then Cyber akuma. Then Onslaught. Then Abyss. Then Galactus. Then Ultron Sigma super ultra giant robot built by Dr Wily.
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • The_ShakunetsuThe_Shakunetsu Mystic Stone Gem Ryu Joined: Posts: 3,698
    Fuck it.

Bosses?

EVERY BOSS EVER.

First Magneto. Then Thanos. Then Apocolypse. Then Cyber akuma. Then Onslaught. Then Abyss. Then Galactus. Then Ultron Sigma super ultra giant robot built by Dr Wily.

If we would have Sigtron an Ultron infected Sigma, the game should have mechanized henchmen infected also by Sigma or Ultron virus I won't be bothered seeing new and returned mechanized counterparts of other Capcom villains and heroes exclusive to versus series that will serves as Sigtron's version of the four horse men of Apocalypse or Galactus's Heralds.

SFV Arcademode, Storymode with SFA3 World Tour Challenges & Vtrigger/Vskill ideas
    Arcade Mode Concepts - Better than traditional Arcade Mode | Story Mode Suggestion - Battle Challenges, Battle Attack & Battle Type | V-Trigger & V-Skill Ideas

Character Wishlist SFV, DBFZ and MVCi

My DB Characters for DBFZ
    Solo Characters
    1.) Picolo
    2.) Killin
    3.) Kid Buu
    4.) Pikon
    5.) Hit
    6.) Broly - legendary
    7.) Super Janemba
    8.) Gotenks SSJ3
    9.) Great Ape Baby or Adult Form
    10.) Syn Shenron - can transform to Omega
    11.) Caulifa
    12.) Kale
    13.) Dabora with Babidi

Pair/Tag Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Choi with Chang in CVS2, Cait with Sith in Code Chaos, Hisuii with Kohaku in MB, Danny with Demi in the Outfoxies, Jie Mei Hua in Dong Dong Never Dies and Groove-&-Fight's Oume with Otane.
    14.) Android 18 with Andriod 17
    15.) Rose with Zamasu
    16.) Dr Jero with Andriod 19
    17.) Yamcha with Puar
    18.) Dabura and Babidi

Team Character - Can be either like the implementation of this characters in the named game: Captain Commando in MVC2, Doronjo in TVC, Tronbone in MVC2 or Ace Attorney in UMVC3.
    19.) Tien - Some specials summons Chiaozu and Launch
    20.) Ginew Forces - with The Ginew Forces Plays like (Captain Commando in MVC2 or Doronjo in TVC)
    21.) Meta Cooler - Plays like Ultron in MVCi
    22.) Roshi - Some specials summons Turtle and Oolong
    23.) Napa - Summon numerous Saibamen (like Gargos Ki or Tronbone in MVC2)
    24.) Bojack

My Capcom Characters for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
    SIGMA X ULTRON HENCHMEN- Consist of bounty hunters, heroes rival, dominant forces and altered or robotized Capcom characters.

1.) Cyber Akuma - Akuma with cybernetic enhancement, Ryu's recurring rival.
    2.) Mecha Zangief - A Zangief cloned Repliod.
    3.) Devilot with Super-8 from Cyberbots. (older version that look like Doronjo and plays like Doronjo TVC and Trone bonne combined)
    4.) Cyborg Charlie Nash -MvSF Bison's Ending with Shadow lady missiles and electric shock

CAPCOM- New Characters

1.) Felyne - from Monster Hunter (rival to Rocket Racoon)
    2.) Hauzer - from Warzard (Godzilla and Kaiju)
    3.) Son-Son - the original son-son (male) (Goku) (plays like Tekkaman Blade in TVC)
    4.) Nina - from Breath of Fire (plot can be from the cause of using Reality Gem)
    5.) Saturn Dyer - Plasma Sword Character (The Mask) (plays like Yatterman -1 in TVC)
    6.) Tessa/Tabasa - from Warzard (her previous plots revolves on crystals involvement)
    7.) Pure and Fur - Protector of Capcom world.
    8.) Rouge - Power Stone (her previous plots revolves on acquiring power stones involvement)
    9.) Anita(Older) (DS/VS What if Character) - A like a Jojo bizzare character/persona/shaman king, summoner that summons Donovan and his sword (Touhou)
    10.) Ingrid - A crossover character
    11.) Ruby Heart - MVC2 (Magic stone involvement) Pirate
    12.) Asura - from Asura's Wrath.
    13.) Astaroth - from Ghost and Goblins size is like Dormammu or from Project-X-Zone
    14.) Nero - Devil May Cry (mix of Vergil, Dante and TVC Soki)
    15.) Shoma - Rival Schools

MARVEL

1.) Doom
    2.) Spider-man
    3.) Wolverine
    4.) Thanos
    5.) Venom
    6.) Cyclops

My Characters for SF5's 4th Season onwards

Necro
    Xianyu with Jianyu or Noembelu

New Characters

Different Playstyle I want in SFV
    1.) Xianyu and Jianyu - as a pair fights like Choi and Chang in CVS2.
    2.) Delta Red Rep!! - Can play like Captain Commando. (Team/Ginew/Turtles)
    3.) Yun and Yang - play like how rival school or Capcom Fighting Jam works you can switch characters after or before round in matches.
    4.) I want Lee or a Jacky Chan Rep to be a character that plays tricky on block and overheads like Iron Fist in UMVC3.

Characters I want to return
    1.) Sodom
    2.) Maki
    3.) Eagle
    4.) Necro
    5.) Oro

Characters and concepts that need to explored before going to SF3 Timeline
    1.) Tom
    2.) Noembelu

Designs I want to see again in SF
    1.) Asuka (from concept design) - play like KOF kazumi and Hokuto from SFex
    2.) Wraith (Slam Master)

SFV Guest from SF expansions
    1.) Skullomania
    2.) Garuda

Extra Battle and Cameo Costumes

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/216908/extra-battle-thoughts-and-ideas-for-dlc-costumes-and-npc-encounters
    Fuck it.

Bosses?

EVERY BOSS EVER.

X-MEN characters in the base game? Never going to happen.
    edited January 20
    If we ever get a secret final boss for this game, I really hope it'll be Logos.
    ultimates-2-logos.jpg?auto=format&lossless=1&q=40&w=864&h=770&fit=crop

Though it is a very recent character so I don't expect it at all.
    Rip sig.
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 433
    What's Logos from?
    What's Logos from?

Ultimates 2 #3, just came out a few days ago.

He's the combination of Master Order, Lord Chaos and the In-Betweener after the former two killed The Living Tribunal in the previous issue (been a rough 3 years for TLT :( )
    Rip sig.
  • Pete278Pete278 Yare yare daze Joined: Posts: 1,285
    What's Logos from?

He's the combination of Master Order, Lord Chaos and the In-Betweener after the former two killed The Living Tribunal in the previous issue (been a rough 3 years for TLT :( )

I don't think The Living Tribunal is really dead, probably just not accustomed to its new powers well enough
  • DeadpoolBubDeadpoolBub Joined: Posts: 433
    What's Logos from?

Gotcha, he low key looks like something from Okami or Asura's Wrath so I had to check lol
    Pete278 wrote: »

I don't think The Living Tribunal is really dead, probably just not accustomed to its new powers well enough

There's no hierarchy in the post SW universe and it would seem like Logos wants the Tribunal's old job.

• Pete278Pete278 Yare yare daze Joined: Posts: 1,285
    Pete278 wrote: »

There's no hierarchy in the post SW universe and it would seem like Logos wants the Tribunal's old job.

I'm definitely not ruling out the Living Tribunal actually being dead, but personally I just think the new Living Tribunal isn't quite perfect instantly reforming itself yet, and will come back soon enough.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,247
    Make Abyss playable but choose what version like Triborg from MKX
  • tortonontortonon youtube.com/tortonon Joined: Posts: 561
    IDK why, but after age of ultron (the comic), every time a story involves Ultron, I think of time travel... wonder if it'll be a thing on this story mode.
    MvCi: Strange, Jedah, Stark and Danvers. Choose two.
    UMvC3: Mag/Doom/Strange, Strange/Dorm/Dante
    DBZ: Vegeta and whoever else. Vegeta is the only one that matters.
    Well, it involves multiple realities at least.
    There should be a scene in which Deadpool and Dante are hanging out playing Street Fighter and they argue over what they should order for food. Deadpool wants chimichangas and Dante wants pizza.

• Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 894
    *Taken from Eventhubs
    Bill Rosemann of Marvel Games recently had an interview with IGN regarding the topic of the storylines of the upcoming Marvel games. Games like Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, Square Enix The Avengers project, and Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Rosemann had this to say on the subject:

We want to give [developers] freedom to tell their story and we want to make it an original story. We want to give our partners... freedom to look at all of Marvel history and to pick from what interests them.

I suppose this news isn't too surprising. Limiting the story based on everything that has happened in either the comics or the movies would be rather difficult for this type of game.
    It is noted that they don't want to force the timeline of a Marvel game to match up with some form of media. This means that we will only have a general idea of the histories between Marvel characters.

It's pretty fair to assume that characters like Captain America and (just as a random example) Red Skull are likely to still be sworn enemies. But their interactions won't necessarily be limited to what was shown in the movies, the comics, or the television shows.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will tell its own unique story. It's probably a good thing that you don't need a bunch of background knowledge of what's going on in another media outside of the game to know what is going on.

This is not unlike the previous Marvel vs. Capcom games that MvCI is rebooting. It's also similar to the Injustice storyline in that it tells a story that only, at best, references comics and other media but isn't directly tied to them.

This is definitely reflected in the intention based on more from Rosemann:

We want [our development partners] to have passion, we want them to put their stamp on the games. It's their game. We want it to be their vision.

It is also nice to know that Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite won't be rushed out to fit in with some timeline of a movie or comic's release. Here's hoping that this will give the game plenty of time for polish.
    - ABOUT ME -
    - Chun-Li Fan/Main now and forever.
    - Aspiring Professional Actor & Longtime Street Fighter Fan
    - Street Fighter comic writer
    - Favorite Movie: The Incredibles (and excited for the sequel)
    - Favorite SF game: Street Fighter V | CFN: Chun-Li_Forever
    - Casual SF fan, Hardcore Chun-Li player | Goal: Reach Lvl 100 with Chun-Li | Currently Lvl 78
    - Story, art, characters, music, lore, plot > tournaments, EVO, Cap Cup, and everything competitive in Street fighter

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET (In-Progress)
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?
    Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

*Art by Sergio Briseño, Written and Produced by me

Please support @ https://patreon.com/treeink
    Update: Page 19 Completed - CHUN-LI v. BALROG: KICKS v. PUNCHES
    *edited Nov, 29, 2017:

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI (Completed)
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado
    Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

- TOP FAVORITE CHUN-LI STREET FIGHTER 5 COSTUMES -
    1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    3. Default (although, the most iconic)
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Nostalgia
    7. Undercover
    8. Story
    9. Capcom Pro Tour
    10. Special Forces
    11. Sleepwear
    12. Training
    13. Professional
    14. B-Girl
  • Xr0s-upXr0s-up Go banana! Joined: Posts: 1,144
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    There should be a scene in which Deadpool and Dante are hanging out playing Street Fighter and they argue over what they should order for food. Deadpool wants chimichangas and Dante wants pizza.

Inb4 pineapple pizza reference
    UMvC3: MODOK/Doom/Ammy; Magneto/Arthur/Haggar; Wright/Raccoon/Doom
    Revelator: Johnny

Youtube: Dentalplan
    *Taken from Eventhubs
    Bill Rosemann of Marvel Games recently had an interview with IGN regarding the topic of the storylines of the upcoming Marvel games. Games like Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series, Square Enix The Avengers project, and Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite.

Rosemann had this to say on the subject:

We want to give [developers] freedom to tell their story and we want to make it an original story. We want to give our partners... freedom to look at all of Marvel history and to pick from what interests them.

I suppose this news isn't too surprising. Limiting the story based on everything that has happened in either the comics or the movies would be rather difficult for this type of game.
    It is noted that they don't want to force the timeline of a Marvel game to match up with some form of media. This means that we will only have a general idea of the histories between Marvel characters.

It's pretty fair to assume that characters like Captain America and (just as a random example) Red Skull are likely to still be sworn enemies. But their interactions won't necessarily be limited to what was shown in the movies, the comics, or the television shows.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will tell its own unique story. It's probably a good thing that you don't need a bunch of background knowledge of what's going on in another media outside of the game to know what is going on.

This is not unlike the previous Marvel vs. Capcom games that MvCI is rebooting. It's also similar to the Injustice storyline in that it tells a story that only, at best, references comics and other media but isn't directly tied to them.

This is definitely reflected in the intention based on more from Rosemann:

We want [our development partners] to have passion, we want them to put their stamp on the games. It's their game. We want it to be their vision.

It is also nice to know that Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite won't be rushed out to fit in with some timeline of a movie or comic's release. Here's hoping that this will give the game plenty of time for polish.

Why would take news from Eventhubs when we actually broke the same news before them?

http://shoryuken.com/2017/02/27/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-and-other-marvel-games-wont-be-tied-to-the-mcu-or-any-existing-storylines/
  • Chun-Li_ForeverChun-Li_Forever Chun-Li Fan Forever Joined: Posts: 894
    @d3v ah, that is my mistake. My apologies.
    - ABOUT ME -
    - Chun-Li Fan/Main now and forever.
    - Aspiring Professional Actor & Longtime Street Fighter Fan
    - Street Fighter comic writer
    - Favorite Movie: The Incredibles (and excited for the sequel)
    - Favorite SF game: Street Fighter V | CFN: Chun-Li_Forever
    - Casual SF fan, Hardcore Chun-Li player | Goal: Reach Lvl 100 with Chun-Li | Currently Lvl 78
    - Story, art, characters, music, lore, plot > tournaments, EVO, Cap Cup, and everything competitive in Street fighter

- CHUN-LI FAN COMICS -

CHUN-LI: THE GAUNTLET (In-Progress)
    Chun-Li takes on Shadaloo... alone! Will she survive?
    Cover Page

Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
    31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
    61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90,

Update: Page 19 Completed - CHUN-LI v. BALROG: KICKS v. PUNCHES
    *edited Nov, 29, 2017:

EVIL RYU V. CHUN-LI (Completed)
    Chun-Li fights to break Ryu free from the Satsui no Hado
    Pages
    01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

- TOP FAVORITE CHUN-LI STREET FIGHTER 5 COSTUMES -
    1. Vacation
    2. Battle Dress
    3. Default (although, the most iconic)
    4. Swimsuit
    5. School
    6. Nostalgia
    7. Undercover
    8. Story
    9. Capcom Pro Tour
    10. Special Forces
    11. Sleepwear
    12. Training
    13. Professional
    14. B-Girl
    I think I still have the comic that came with the collector's edition of vanilla. I'll try to find it.