SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,957
    The acid in the Tomatos.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 1,951
    What the heck killed him?
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What the heck killed him?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was literally "partying hard".
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,088
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Man, you just have to move after this shit. You have to.

Somebody is jerking it to this.

That was some gross shit
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 990
    Maybe this time I'll learn to just focus on what matters.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • odinodin let off some steam... chloe Joined: Posts: 14,867 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 24
    Manx wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Dammit Raz0r, I was trying to stay away from that profile on Twitter. LMAO!!!

Hooooly shit that was hilarious! Where the fuck are they? Why the fuck are there "logs" piled up on the side of the road? :rofl:

Black people deserve everything they get, cause those fuckers sound about as dumb as them logs they were fighting with.

:tdown:

They may as well have been white.
    It's not black or spanish or white that's the problem.

It's uneducated poor people deserve everything they get.
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Starhammer is there a reason you pollute this thread with your moronic alt right retardness when there are like 5 different political threads on gd front page? We get it, you never believed in anything until memes made an 80 yr old failed business charity case president.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,247 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This was almost a Tekken character.

xb5K5u9h.jpg

Yes, that is in fact a beef'd up Pac-Man.

This is nothing.

That inextinguishable shame that one can only feel when they are run over by the Daytona Hornet..........................in a fighting game. :sad:

Shame.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    mIRC wrote: »
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    edited January 25
    EVO 2017 game predictions.

Street Fighter V
    Smash 4
    Smash Melee
    Tekken 7
    Injustice 2
    Killer Instinct
    UMvC3
    Blazblue????
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,306
    Is it the time of the month for some of you guys? Been dead serious here.
  • VoltVolt Joined: Posts: 488
    edited January 25
    YES

Edit: Got too hype. Whiffed the thread. Kappa. BB at EVO. Hold that.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The failings of this world fills me with laughter. Joined: Posts: 19,247 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/01/18/fans-call-ariana-grande-out-for-out-touch-instagram-post.html

If Ariana Grande is trying to "Break Free" of her out-of-touch image, she's not doing a great job.

The pop star's fans turned against her when she proclaimed herself to be "the hardest-working 23-year-old human being on Earth," adding that she is also "cute."

Many people were not impressed with Grande's declaration.

"Yes Ariana Grande is the hardest-working 23-year-old on Earth; not the ones struggling making 60¢ a day trying to provide for their families," one Twitter user wrote.

Another recalled the time Grande was caught licking doughnuts and saying "I hate America."

"Licking doughnuts in a bakery is tough duty!" someone shared.

Someone else posted on Instagram, "Ariana, I have no doubt in my mind you work incredibly hard and have it tough sometimes. But you're also incredibly fortunate...You're not the hardest-working 23-year-old in the world...Ignorant statement, girl."
    so, the winner for best imitation of Jailbait is all mad because people don't recognize her,"hard work"?

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

Get used to it. You ain't been there a full minute yet thinking you done did something.

-Starhammer-
    Million wrote: »
    Personally, it warms my heart to see them all suffer for their poor choices. You like the Chris Brown types? How's that occasional domestic violence taste? It's fun learning how to "take a bump" like a WWE superstar, isn't it? Yeah get beat you worthless trash. Get shit on. I want to see you bitches crash and burn forever. It's like I can smell the fragrance of their ruined lives... it fuels the soul.
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?
    Julia Stiles came flying out of the womb into the wall. The fuck are you talking about? The doctors had to scrape her off of the wall. Some people merely adopted the wall. She was born in it, molded by it. Pink Floyd made an album prophesizing her birth.

AV by Rick Ross.
    LET'S GO SUPER TURBO
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,304
    I hope there is hype killing tech discovered in smash so they can stop taking up space for games I like
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
    By the way, fuck you mods for letting other threads name themselves the Lounge. Makes it impossible to search for old shit.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 22,630
    I hope there is hype killing tech discovered in smash so they can stop taking up space for games I like

It's called Fox McCloud... Except the fanbase is too autistic and full of furries to actually understand that fact.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DarkGeneralDarkGeneral Joined: Posts: 4,274
    J-ride wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with Miles Morales as he at least got built up a little on his own, but I still think that it's got to be confusing in the actual comic universe to have multiples of the same character running around. How does anyone know which Spiderman you are referring to?

One Spider-Man smells like Collard Greens and Platanos. The other doesn't.
  • Shaft AgentShaft Agent https://discord.gg/F4ZmxDu Joined: Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    That's OK. my anger has subsided now that I found my post. I had to click "More Comments" on my profile a shitton a times though.
    ~10 MONTHS AGO
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/10687286/#Comment_10687286
    Final Round brackets hosted on a site called smash.gg? THE SMASH TAKEOVER. Site is kinda nice though. EVO should be hosted here so we can hurry the Smash conclusion.
    578d53e3ae486.png
    stop crying- EVO is kill. help us name this hype tournament
    Forget trying to pass for normal. Follow your geekdom. Embrace nerditude. In the immortal words of Lafcadio Hearn, a geek of incredible obscurity whose work is still in print after a hundred years, “Woo the muse of the odd.” You may be a geek. You may have geek written all over you. You should aim to be one geek they’ll never forget. Don’t aim to be civilized. Don’t hope that straight people will keep you on as some sort of pet. To hell with them. You should fully realize what society has made of you and take a terrible revenge. Get weird. Get way weird. Get dangerously weird. Get sophisticatedly, thoroughly weird, and don’t do it halfway. Put every ounce of horsepower you have behind it. Don’t become a well-rounded person. Well-rounded people are smooth and dull. Become a thoroughly spiky person. Grow spikes from every angle. Stick in their throats like a pufferfish. -Bruce Sterling
  • PterodactylPterodactyl Highly Erotic Joined: Posts: 7,164
    edited January 25
    Starhammer wrote: »

Pretty fair and accurate description of the events and results of the SJW era of Marvel Comics. Sometimes, you don't need a spider sense, an all-seeing eye, or some star faring alien race from the future to tell you that something is a bad idea.

-Starhammer-

This is like the third(or more) "social Justice" era, this time there's such a stigma because it's become a negative meme pretty much. And that's kind of the fault of those cartoonish fuckers like Sarkeesian and that twat in the Hugh Mungus video, so they're more or less doing it to themselves.
    spread'em
  • The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 11,941
    Holy shit, that Windjammers game looks fun as hell.
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

I remember saying year a ago that smash players only see Evo as a telling stone and to not let that trash through the door.

I think everyone said this at some point.

Smash 4 players seem to be less selfish, but not by a large margin.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • PterodactylPterodactyl Highly Erotic Joined: Posts: 7,164
    edited January 25
    #AlbumOfTheYear

spread'em
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    yo so much fgc drama this week. my boys been tellin me about killer instinct and smash at their event lol.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    Y'all just gonna have to accept that with Capcpom constantly dropping the ball, Smash was going to be the only thing capable of propping up EVO's entrant and viewership numbers.

This is, like most things, is all Capcpom's fault for being a shit company that makes shit games.
    Search your feelings... You know it to be true.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 19,957
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Search your feelings... You know it to be true.
    Ima blame the dudes who run the actual event.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.