SRK Lounge: More like turned on by Lesbian Seagulls

Comments

• dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,525
    Fuck! The doctor didn't clear me for work yet.

I am pissed off
    Penumia is not a disease though

• J-rideJ-ride OG Member Joined: Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Starhammer wrote: »
    Pretty fair and accurate description of the events and results of the SJW era of Marvel Comics. Sometimes, you don't need a spider sense, an all-seeing eye, or some star faring alien race from the future to tell you that something is a bad idea.

-Starhammer-
    I personally quit reading a few years ago after Marvel went full SJW tard. I think introducing diverse characters is OK, but reskinning an existing character is lazy hackery. Thor is now a woman, Captain America is now black, and they are in an egalitarian, interracial relationship based on mutual respect and power. Jesus Christ that's so fucking dumb. It's like they are all out to win some diversity award from human resources. I don't have a problem with Miles Morales as he at least got built up a little on his own, but I still think that it's got to be confusing in the actual comic universe to have multiples of the same character running around. It makes way more sense IMO if duplicate characters are in separate universes. How does anyone know which Spiderman you are referring to? It would have been much more palatable to add a few diverse characters here and put some actual work in designing new characters instead of just modding established characters. Young Justice S2 IMO did this the right way and it didn't feel forced. I'm a comic/science fiction nerd, and I'm getting really sick of SJWs ruining perfectly good fandom for no reason. The HUGO shit show this last year is a perfect example of ideologues who would rather burn an institution to the ground out of spite rather than admit they are nothing more than political hacks and no one wants to read their garbage writing.
    Woman was created for our destruction, and it is from her we inherit all of our miseries.

Aramis from The Three Musketeers
  • Pablo_the_MexPablo_the_Mex Blond Kanye Status Joined: Posts: 8,201
    dab00g wrote: »

Anybody know good salsa verde recipes? And not the mexican one

A non-mexican salsa? That alone is a ban worthy statement.
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    Does anyone in General Discussion actually get together at EVO or something an play Street Fighter? If so, then this year, everyone else in GD, we should all get together and make Street Fighter great again. In other words, let's take Street Fighter back from the new schoolers. They ain't taking over yet. Let's show them. Let's make them all hate Street Fighter 5 and own them for free in their own game. I know, I know, it's hard to level up in SF5 when we're like Gohan, who don't care about Street Fighter (in Gohan's case, fighting) anymore...

Hey muhfucka I beent tryna get a hold of you. I got 2 candy cabs that I am working on at my crib. Tryna throw a sesh soon. You never replied to my PMs.

• NickRocksNickRocks Lil B Was Right Joined: Posts: 22,644
    This was almost a Tekken character.

xb5K5u9h.jpg

Yes, that is in fact a beef'd up Pac-Man.

Pac-MAN :heart:
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • shinquickmanshinquickman Joined: Posts: 1,827
    I don't know what's in tomato sauce that seems to take the metallic piss taste from beef liver right out, but thank goodness for it.
    TimeAttack: Grand Coward of SRK since November 18th, 2015
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 21,452
    The acid in the Tomatos.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,206
    What the heck killed him?
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What the heck killed him?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was literally "partying hard".
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    Raz0r wrote: »
    Man, you just have to move after this shit. You have to.

Somebody is jerking it to this.

That was some gross shit
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,105
    Maybe this time I'll learn to just focus on what matters.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • odinodin is october coming? Joined: Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited January 24
    Manx wrote: »
    Gimpy wrote: »
    Dammit Raz0r, I was trying to stay away from that profile on Twitter. LMAO!!!

Hooooly shit that was hilarious! Where the fuck are they? Why the fuck are there "logs" piled up on the side of the road? :rofl:

Black people deserve everything they get, cause those fuckers sound about as dumb as them logs they were fighting with.

:tdown:

They may as well have been white.
    It's not black or spanish or white that's the problem.

It's uneducated poor people deserve everything they get.
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Starhammer is there a reason you pollute this thread with your moronic alt right retardness when there are like 5 different political threads on gd front page? We get it, you never believed in anything until memes made an 80 yr old failed business charity case president.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,257 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This was almost a Tekken character.

xb5K5u9h.jpg

Yes, that is in fact a beef'd up Pac-Man.

This is nothing.

That inextinguishable shame that one can only feel when they are run over by the Daytona Hornet..........................in a fighting game. :sad:

Shame.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    edited January 25
    EVO 2017 game predictions.

Street Fighter V
    Smash 4
    Smash Melee
    Tekken 7
    Injustice 2
    Killer Instinct
    UMvC3
    Blazblue????
  • WeeabooWeeaboo The Dream is dead. . . Joined: Posts: 1,388
    Is it the time of the month for some of you guys? Been dead serious here.
  • VoltVolt Joined: Posts: 1,570
    edited January 25
    YES

Edit: Got too hype. Whiffed the thread. Kappa. BB at EVO. Hold that.
    If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • StarhammerStarhammer The Laughing Man of SRK. Joined: Posts: 20,257 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/01/18/fans-call-ariana-grande-out-for-out-touch-instagram-post.html

If Ariana Grande is trying to "Break Free" of her out-of-touch image, she's not doing a great job.

The pop star's fans turned against her when she proclaimed herself to be "the hardest-working 23-year-old human being on Earth," adding that she is also "cute."

Many people were not impressed with Grande's declaration.

"Yes Ariana Grande is the hardest-working 23-year-old on Earth; not the ones struggling making 60¢ a day trying to provide for their families," one Twitter user wrote.

Another recalled the time Grande was caught licking doughnuts and saying "I hate America."

"Licking doughnuts in a bakery is tough duty!" someone shared.

Someone else posted on Instagram, "Ariana, I have no doubt in my mind you work incredibly hard and have it tough sometimes. But you're also incredibly fortunate...You're not the hardest-working 23-year-old in the world...Ignorant statement, girl."
    so, the winner for best imitation of Jailbait is all mad because people don't recognize her,"hard work"?

Charlton%20Heston%20Laugh_zpseqhtrpn1.gif

Get used to it. You ain't been there a full minute yet thinking you done did something.

-Starhammer-
    Always think it's strange when black dudes accuse other black dudes of not being hood enough. Like isn't that a good thing?

AV by Rick Ross.
  • mIRCmIRC GOD OF SMPTE Joined: Posts: 7,445
    LET'S GO SUPER TURBO
  • Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,692
    I hope there is hype killing tech discovered in smash so they can stop taking up space for games I like
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
This discussion has been closed.