I officially quit shoryuken

Comments

• VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,658
    Also, going to miss Rex.
    "My name is Pertho and I like whoopi goldbergs tits."-Pertho
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,386
    A pulpy sauce means they didn't peel the tomato skin.

I like a smooth sauce, dont want clumps of skin in it.

everything you like is wrong

That post made my day.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,062
    Five guys is the worst burger joint ever
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
  • Black ChanlerBlack Chanler Human Error Joined: Posts: 915
    Lol, but what do yall niggas know about mixing a teaspoon of curry in a batch of ketchup?
    PSN: Leonardsbigdome
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    Davidstar wrote: »

Whitecastle
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,911
    McDonald's?
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • Captain RyuCaptain Ryu Scoot Magee Joined: Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    VASaga wrote: »
    Davidstar wrote: »

Whitecastle

A great man once said that white castle burgers will have you shitting blood and onions.
    CFN ScootMagee
  • R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    J-ride wrote: »
    Darksakul wrote: »
    We are not OG.
    FILTHY PEASANT!!!!

Remember when we had Premiums and Insaniac tried to create a class system in SRK? Those were good times. He got banned for something, I am gonna guess sharing underage girl pics because that guy was creepy as hell. You could even gift premiums, I bought a few back in the day.

I remember that. I also remember Insaniac had a contest on SRK and he would buy the winner a year of premium. I forget what the contest was but he got lazy and said "Fuck it, I'm just gonna give it to RPD rookie". I ended up having a premium membership on here for five fucking years. I think he accidentally had auto renew on or something because after year three I was wondering why I still had premium but whatever. Although I remember Insaniac also had the name Insaniac2 because he was probably already banned previously.
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • tataa8Ptataa8P tourney. banned. washed-up. veteran. Joined: Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I like Sriracha for it's spicyness but I hate how it tastes like really cheap Chinese food.

sriracha is gdlk, my fave is JFC huy fung sriracha sauce on some grilled ribs or grilled chicken. nothing cheap-tasting about it imo
    modern-day absolute truth™ :
    - Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups -
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,169 admin
    d3v wrote: »
    All I want is someway to remember my full green rep bar that I got (without paying for prem, mind you) right before Wiz said "hey, we're doing away with rep".
    ftfy

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    McDonald's?

McDonalds at times has some passable burgers on the higher end side like there angus burgers werent too bad

Whitecastle on the other hand is garbage. That shit is so garbage they go right next to the hungryman dinners in the frozen food isle
    Shit is bland cardboard on a store bought roll

white-castle-3.jpg
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    OMG White Castle is such shit. They try to compensate for their shitty quality with sheer quantity. That simply aint gonna cut it. It wasn't until that Harold & Kumar movie where it was brought to my attention that it has some sort of cult following among stoners for some reason?
    Ki Shima wrote: »
    Killer Instinct was the best new age fighter till the new episodes came out

The fuck you think KI is, a syndicated TV series?

I remember that. I also remember Insaniac had a contest on SRK and he would buy the winner a year of premium. I forget what the contest was but he got lazy and said "Fuck it, I'm just gonna give it to RPD rookie". I ended up having a premium membership on here for five fucking years. I think he accidentally had auto renew on or something because after year three I was wondering why I still had premium but whatever. Although I remember Insaniac also had the name Insaniac2 because he was probably already banned previously.

Wasn't it the Prince of Masturbation or some shit?
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
  • pedoviejopedoviejo Thuggin in da Kitchen Joined: Posts: 13,848
    Kecka wrote: »
    Speaking of corn, fuck you yanks and your corn syrup. It makes everything that should be made with proper sugar taste like ass, but you don't give a fuck as long as it's cheaper. How the fuck can you guys be a superpower and not even make a decent candybar or can of soda? I don't know what's more impressive, that you guys found a way to make sugar taste like rancid butthole, or the fact that you still are the fattest country in the world in spite of it.

Because all that money saved was invested into rnd.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Complete my life Capcom, and make a Megaman Legends 3 exclusive for PS4. Do it, do it for the glory that should be and would be.
  • XthAtGAm3RGuYXXthAtGAm3RGuYX SRK's ResidentSleeper Joined: Posts: 11,897
    edited March 17
    I think the stoner following is because of what you said. Sheer quantity. You can buy an absurd amount of food for relatively cheap in comparison to other fast food places.

Or who knows. Maybe once you smoke enough weed your taste palate just goes out the fucking window, whether or not you're actually high.

I mean my former step dad used to eat some really stupid shit when he smoked. One time I caught him making a peanut butter/ jelly and Oreo sandwich. I like all 3 of those things but I don't think they all mix together when you add in Oreos. Eating them WITH the sanwhich? Sure. ON the sandwich? Not sure man.
    Unchallenged owner of worst user name on SRK
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,504
    I only have MickeyD when I am too hungover to remember what real food is.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • CHIEfyCHIEfy Joined: Posts: 1,125
    edited March 18
    I went to Arby's for the first time in years.

Those fish flatbreads were wet af.
    "Competitive Smash is all about no items and Final Destination."
    - Masahiro Sakurai
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,911
    getting away from fast food was one of the best decisions I've made in my life.
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,501
    Fuck that
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge I am Hatred. I am the Night. Joined: Posts: 16,362
    You can take your ass out of Shoryuken but you can't take the Shoryuken out of your ass you little bitch.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Kinniku BusterKinniku Buster KIMO! KIMO! KIMO! Joined: Posts: 9,145
    Preppy wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »
    So we're doing a thing tonight with homemade pasta sauce: tons of cherry tomatoes in olive oil cooked in a pan with basil, and smashed cloves of garlic until they break down and turn into sauce. Also tossed in some red pepper flakes. Pretty good! Having bucatini with it...imagine a hollow beefaroni noodle that's a foot long and that's basically what bucatini is.

On a completely unrelated note, I received a notification that I am a "Level 5 OG". Must be a new thing from a recent SRK upgrade.

I still don't understand why some people have stars, and others have a green rep bar wannabe.
    Because I was tinkering around and this was the last place I stopped. I can make it be whatever we want.

I'd probably prefer not to be as super-granular as the old Galaga flags system was, but even that would work.

I actually was contemplating having a hybrid system wherein people could choose Galaga or Rep, but that seemed like a pain in the ass for people.

i worked hard for my galaga ships. i want them back.
    Peace to the Mountain
    Amiibo Aficionado

Negro Install

The sky's fallin', baby, drop that ass 'fore it crash.

Currently Playing - Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowsers Minions (3DS)
    Currently Reading - Rick and Morty (Onipress), Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse)
    Currently Watching (Animated) - Ducktales (2017)
    Currently Watching (Live Action) - Sons of Anarchy

• R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited March 19
    [/quote]

Wasn't it the Prince of Masturbation or some shit?[/quote]

Don't remember what contest it was, I just remember he made a random thread announcing a contest and for whatever reason I opted in. That was back when SRK was blue with tiny white font....ah the good ol' days. Insaniac was super obsessed with LS1 F body cars back then and yes he was all about underage girls. It's weird now but back then we were all like, "meh, whatever, to each their own" when he posted about it.

Oh shit look at me not knowing how to properly snip and quote. ooooooops! Not fixing it, don't give a phuk.
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    Pertho wrote: »
    5 guys is overrated just like @COAL

Does that mean 5 Guys makes fun of people with disabilities too?

I officially quit 5 guys
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,064
    In and Out Burger is the best. Their fries and their burgers can't be beat. We used to have a Buns & Burgers, but they shut down
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    In and Out Burger is the best. Their fries and their burgers can't be beat. We used to have a Buns & Burgers, but they shut down

No. The burgers are about as good as Steak N Shake, which then puts in a battle between Gimmicks vs. Solid Options. Options always win.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • ReirakuReiraku Joined: Posts: 840
    I don't know what changed since the last time I went there, but SmashBurger was goddamn amazing this time around. Like, everything from buns to toppings to how the burger itself tasted was perfect.
  • shotoreplicantshotoreplicant NO. 3 Joined: Posts: 48
    so SORRY ..
    Sim Wit Sin.
  • WOKMANWOKMAN 御託はいい、はじめよう。 Joined: Posts: 1,155
    Y'all ever heard of The Burger's Priest? They are pretty godlike.
  • BBQBBQ ピンクゾーン Joined: Posts: 3,671
    Smash burger is decent. I usually get the Twin Cities minus the onion. Gotta try their Colorado burger or whatever its called. Sweet potato fries is good too.
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    getting away from fast food was one of the best decisions I've made in my life.

Truly.

After dropping fast food, one day I made a very stupid decision and went to a Burger King after Judo.
    Bad idea. Didn't get the nutrition I needed. Felt all greasy.

Gross.